The Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As ordered I went to the Swedish depilatory salon, handed them the card and two ladies were assigned to take care of me. They laid me back in a reclining chair, removed my skirt(no panties) and proceeded to cut my crutch hair. Having reduced the quantity of hair considerably (there was lots) they slapped warm wax on my lower parts. I was surprised since I had never heard of anything like this. After waiting a few minutes, the wax dried and the two women vigorously pulling the wax together with the pubic hair from my body. This was very painful and I complained squealed bitterly. When they thought it was nice and smooth and hairless there, one lady got on her knees her head between my open legs and started to lick my vagina and the surrounding area. I yelled ¨what are you doing? ¨ And she said that this was the surest way to confirm that there were no remaining hairs. `Do you like it? ` Yes it is very nice`` I confirmed, please carry on do what you have to do. She went ahead and licked inside my vagina and found my clitoris. I was getting very aroused. Then she stopped and I was left hanging in climax limbo and panting heavily. `Ok! We are finished now the account has been paid. You may leave now. ``

Desperately, barely holding myself together, feeling totally sexually frustrated I arrived at John´s apartment and knocked on the door. An older lady opened the door and I announced who I was, Gudrun. John arrived at the door and directed me to assume the greeting position. Lift your skirt to show him new baby look and he appeared `to be delighted also pleased that I was not wearing panties. He thrust his fingers into my vagina to confirm it was dripping wet. No doubt after my recent experience. I grabbed and fondled my unsupported breast to confirm there was no bra. He waited in front of me, then I realised he wanted me to take out his pens. I undid his fly and got it out and took it in my mouth, massaging art the same time. I tried to take it down my throat but was unable. He ordered me to take of my clothes and go to the bed and assume the submission position.

As I was kneeling with my ass in the air the lady who answered the door wandered by but she did not appear to take any interest in me. John arrived and we went through the same procedure as before. He was especially pleased that I was carrying the dildo in my ass. He said you need a bigger one now. He pushed in a new one was obviously much larger and I felt some discomfort. He was in raptures about my baby like hairless pussy. John then concentrated on kissing my ass. He took out the dildo and circled his tongue around the inside of my hole the sensation was overwhelming and I was soon panting and moaning.

After several minutes of this delight. He returned the dildo to its rightful hole and moved his attention to my dripping pussy. He wiggled a couple of fingers inside and put the fingers in his mouth and declared that was absolutely delicious and licked them clean. He inserted his fingers again and put them in my mouth and said you should enjoy your sweet juices. He asked me had I tasted my juices before. I confessed that I had not. I confirmed they tasted quite nice. He continued to lick and finger my vagina, my g-spot. Licked and sucked ardently my clitoris until I was thrusting and squealing without inhibitions. I screamed and had a huge orgasm.

He told me to turnover onto my back. He started the massaging procedure on my breasts. When both burning and extremely aroused, he turned his attention to my nipples. He had a machine. The machine cupped each breast and sucked, raising the nipples another couple of inches longer. After about half an hour of this he disconnected the machine and secured each nipple at its new length with an elastic band. He said we should do this daily to maintain their length. He took out a bottle of dark brown ocher and massaged it into my areolas. During all this activity the maid had walked back and forth apparently uninterested in us.

He said he had to leave now to go to his therapist and then to the gym. Tomorrow we will discuss your diet and start your exercise routine. I asked about the attractive middle aged woman who answered the door and was walking around the apartment? He explained that he had hired Martha as a maid to come in a few times a week to clean and do occasional cooking. I explained to her that she might witness some unusual activities. She was not bothered with that for she had had a very complex life. If I need any help with the activities she would willingly help.

I was tired and decided to go to bed and sleep. I started thinking about all the women involved in John´s life. There were now four people: myself, John, Maureen, Martha and the Doctora Lopez. Could I handle all this? I went into a deep sleep with the three imaginary women sitting at the end of the bed watching.

Morning came, I smelt coffee. No sign of John. I went into the shower. I was leaving when Martha arrived with a towel. Here let me dry you. She ordered me to sit on a small chair in the bathroom and enveloped me with the towel and rubbed me all over. She stretched open my legs very wide and vigorously rubbed inside each spending time on my then throbbing pussy. Then she applied the dark ocher to my areoles. I had a mother at last.

When she had finished drying me, get up she said. She sat in the chair and ordered me to sit on her lap. She then started to arrange my long black hair. Combing and setting it in an ordered style. Finished with that she said we had better do something with that sore pussy you have from yesterdays shaving. Lie on the bed with your legs wide apart. It seems that I have now lost all control of my life. Without protest I did what she asked. She crawled between my legs carefully inspecting my sore lower region and then applying large dobs of cream and gently massaging the area. With the attention, touching and massaging I was starting to become very aroused. She must have noticed my dripping pussy but she chose to ignore it. That should do it she said. Get dressed and I will give you some breakfast. Cannot belief how twisted I have become, I was disappointed nothing more happened to fix my arousing desire.

John arrived and advised me that we would be doing exercise and running in the large local park nearby when you return from work. Also, he handed me several bottles of vitamins including estrogen designed to increase my vagina liquids. As well I would have to eat lots of salmon. All recommended by the doctor Lopez. Today arrives a special machine to enhance orgasms. Already I was always in a state of orgasmic bliss. A machine too? I went to my job and afterwards in the evening John and I ran and exercised in the local park. After the exercise and running, I was attended to by Martha who bathed me and massaged me. She was a very attractive woman probably in her early 40s and I enjoyed her attention. She told me that she took some of vitamins recommended by Dr. Lopez.

I was told to report to the bedroom and get in the submission position. We went through our established procedures. He increased the size of the dildo. I was to do an anemia. He wanted a good clean arsehole for his cock tomorrow. We did the thing with my breasts and nipples. After getting me in a state of permanent near orgasm he told me I always had to ask permission before I came.

We all went to look at the new machine. Still naked I was told to lie flat in chair of the machine. He cuffed my ankles and my wrists. He operated the machine and my legs were pushed wide apart. He stood between my legs and clicked another switch and my ankles and legs were pulled over me so that I could almost kiss my pussy. The machine then put legs back down straightened them. John hit another switch and the machine turned me face down and then pushed on my stomach so my ass was raised into the air. So with the machine John could access my pussy or my ass as he so desired. He advised that he has purchased another machine that would suspend me in the air so he would be able to walk around under or alongside to inspect my body.

The next day after work John answered the door and we went through the greeting position routine. This time however he sent me directly to the new machine. As before my ankles and wrists were cuffed. The machine reversed my position, my ass was pushed up into the submission position. John usual routine continued with kissing and tongue work on my ass. The dildo was replaced. I had confirmed that I had had an anemia in the morning. The machine then reversed me and opened my legs. John stood between them and my tits and nipples received their accustomed attention. I was totally on fire and thrusting towards him. I begged for release.

Attention now switched to my cunt. A new machine was moved in front of my open legs which had a dildo at the end of a rod. The dildo was thin and covered in felt. Martha positioned the dido at the entrance of my cunt. The machine was pushed forward until it started to penetrate my cunt. The machine was turned on and started to reciprocate back and forth very slowly. John then increased the speed and I started to respond by thrusting myself forward to get more of the dildo attacking my cunt. (Thank goodness that it was a thin dildo because technically I was still a virgin. I image the size of the dildos could be changed?) John increased the speed of the machine and then I had my first orgasm, shortly afterwards another one. Satisfied that everything was working satisfactory John and Martha left the room and left me at the mercy of the machine. The apartment was filled with the noise my orgasmic cries and protests. Eventually I could take no more and gave up the battle. Martha came in to check on me, removed the machine from my cunt. With her hand she scooped up some of my cunt juices and declared it was so delicious. We should bottle and sell it she laughed.

I was then left alone to rest and doze. Then I heard a voice shouting ¨John John¨ I knew it to be Maureen John´s sister. How wonderful you look she said as she stood between my legs. Those long hard nipples are fantastic. `I love those dark areoles. `` She bent down to twiddle them and then to suck them. I responded with my thrusting movements. She stopped and said I will not spoil John´s pleasures. Her attention turned to my cunt. `That cunt is a marvel. It is like a new red rose. Very little hanging labia just delicate petals. Let me see inside. ` ` With two hands she pulled my cunt lips apart, or as she said, petals, to expose my red interior. Maureen uses her tongue to explore some more. She found my clitoris and licked me slowly. I immediately responded by thrusting towards her mouth. Then she repeated l will leave this for John´s pleasure. I will ask John if he will lend you for a week to take you to New York to share you with my girlfriend. She left the room and me in desperate unsatisfied state.

Today is the day John plans to attempt anal penetration on me. He waited until I was well rested and had a little exercise away from the machine. Then we all went back to the machine. I was then cuffed to the machine. The machine opened my legs and John took a small vibrator and placed it on my cunt. He opened it and pressed the vibrator against my clit until I was urgently responding. He then inserted the vibrator into my cunt. The machine turned me over and raised my ass high.

My asshole was thoroughly lubricated. John´s cock was very hard and ready. He pushed it against the entrance to my anus. Slowly he pushed and pushed the dome of his cock past the entrance. It felt very painful and I could not resist crying out loud. The worst was over and the cock continue its journey inside me. I started to get some pleasant feelings which caused me to thrust towards him. He increased his speed of thrusting and now we were both on a journey to orgasm. John had gone deeper into my body and I felt the rush of his sperm squirting into my body.

There was spontaneous clapping from both Maureen and Martha. John´s organ shrank and he remove it. He thanked me profusely for this opportunity which somewhat surprised me. I reminded him that tomorrow which was Saturday was the last day of our trial. It was good because my period was coming. His interest perked up! `I think we should try vaginal sex together. ` It is a safe time. I was delighted and confirmed my interest. With all the attention I was getting from everybody I felt I was the queen of something.

The last day John and I spent time together kissing caressing each other. Nothing intensely sexual, more affection than sexual but was still aroused . The doctor's vitamins were working well and I was just gushing juices from my cunt. He asked me where I would like to lose my virginity. I said the decision is yours. Only us or with the whole group in the apartment. Since I am a queen of something now I think we will entertain the group the by the machine.

John took me to bed to do the submission sequence on my arse, pussy and breasts. He left me in a high state of arousal without climax. He tied up my ankles my wrists and gloves on my hands, I was completely immobile on my side. I just lay there all night totally sexually frustrated unable to move. In the morning Martha took me to bathe me, dry me. She licked me around the groin area to ensure I was hairless. I was so frustrated I tried to push her head down on my cunt. She slapped me and ignored my pleas. She then massaged my groin area with cream working it into my skin. I had breakfast and did my ablutions instructed by John. We all went to the machine. I was mounted and strapped in. My knees were slightly raised and the machine parted my legs. John arrived and removed the dido from my ass and inserted a vibrator. His cock was rock hard with anticipation. I was highly aroused from the night before and waiting for his cock to enter me. He slowly pushed into me and he met a lot o resistance. I pled with him to continue. Soon his lovely cock was working its way into me and I and he were thrusting aggressively .. We both came with load screams which was greeted by clapping from Martha and Maureen. John removed his limp member and Martha went ahead to clean us both.

John and I agreed we would get together with his therapist in one week to decide our future if any.. Meanwhile he planned to leave for Alberta for a week. If I wanted anything to contact Martha in his apartment. I had hugs and kisses with everyone. I left with my travel back with a dripping wet pussy and jutting nipples which gave me pleasure whenever they brushed against my clothes or anything else. I headed for my humble home in the suburbs.

12