The Inn Ch. 01

Story Info
Virina has a quick "chat" in the barn.
1.7k words
4.23
2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sprote
Sprote
8 Followers

The sun had just crept across the hills in the far distance when Virina realized she forgot something. Something important. But even though she was incredibly sure that she had, she simply couldn't make herself remember what it was she'd forgotten.

So, there she stood, hands on her hips, staring out at the sunrise as Woltan entered the tavern guest room.

"You're up early.," he remarked, yawning. His dark hair was still tousled from sleeping and his shirt was on backwards. Or maybe he just wore it that way. One could never know with druids.

"I forgot something. Something important. But I'm not sure what."

"Well, it can't be that important if you forgot." Woltan shrugged and went behind the counter to start preparing for the day. With an annoyed huff Virina threw her hands up and joined him. The first guests should be down soon and they still had to prepare breakfast.

The hearth of the "Golden lady" burnt bright and warmed up the small kitchen as Virina bound an apron around her waist. She moved past Woltan who rummaged through the cluttered shelves and grabbed a cutting board to chop some spring onion on.

It had been about three weeks since the four of them, Woltan, Gwendolyn, Falk and Virina had reopened the abandoned inn and almost half a year since they'd started fixing it. The casual rhythm of everyday work came easy and everyone had found a place to use their skills. Woltan worked as their head chef and host, his knowledge of herbs and meats making the food remarkable for such a small place. Gwendolyn used her, albeit a little suspicious, skill with numbers and her connections to make sure they never missed anything. Falk repaired and upscaled the building ever further, currently working in the shed on a real hayloft instead of the improvised stacks they'd managed so far. And Virina...well, Virina did whatever needed doing.

She helped wherever help was needed and made sure their guests had the best possible experience. As a priestess of the goddess Rahja, goddess of love, sensuality and arts, she was best used greeting and caring for guests. Sometimes in more than just the usual sense. Virina licked her lips remembering a few nights ago, where she had shared the bed with a half-elven fellow. He'd been quite enthusiastic about the whole ordeal. As had anyone who'd gotten the pleasure to take her to bed.

Woltan took away her cutting board and chucked the spring onion into the pan, cracking a few eggs on top of them. Like a hit in the face she was reminded of what she had forgotten. The chicken! She'd been supposed to feed them since Gwendolyn was in the city to get some paperwork sorted and the other two were busy.

Leaving Woltan to his cooking she hurried outside, waving to some tired guests. Outside an early summer chill still hung in the air, even though the sun already started warming the earth. Virina opened the barn door with quick hands, surprised that it didn't squeak loudly like it used to. Falk must have oiled it. Right next to the door there was a bucket full with corn and grain waiting for her. She picked it up advancing into the dimly lit barn.

A sudden noise made her stop in the middle of the way toward the chicken coop. It sounded different from the low clucking and picking of the chickens. Choked up. Like someone drawing in a gasping breath. Against her better judgement Virina carefully approached the source of the noise.

Another sharp gasp. Whatever could it be? An animal preying upon the chicken? A beggar having snuck into their barn to get a night's sleep? Or worse: someone waiting to rob them?

Virina snuck around a pillar and halted. The picture that revealed itself was anything but scary. Falk leaned against one of the goat's stalls, head tipped back, eyes closed. It was obviously him that had made these chocked-up sounds and Virina understood why as her gaze traveled further down. One of his hands was buried in his short, sandy hair, while the other...

Virina licked her lips at the sight, feeling her own body respond to it. Heat coiled in her core and goosebumps freckled her skin. Falks other hand was grasped around his cock, his trousers pooling around his ankles as he stroked it ever so slowly. A needy whimper left his lips as his thumb circled around the tip. He was clearly getting close, the way his hips thrust up and his knees buckled.

It was too much for her just to look.

"Need some help?"

His eyes snapped open and he squeaked in surprise at her appearance.

"Viri- uhm, I, what are you- I mean I'm sorry, I didn't-"

Virina chuckled and put down the bucket of chicken food as Falk rather clumsily tried to pull up his pants. Not that they'd conceal that much. He was well-endowed alright.

"No need to panic. All I asked was if you wanted some help with this.," she purred, coming closer. Falk stopped his unsuccessful quest to get clothed again to stare at her.

"You- what?"

"You don't have to hide in the barn if you want some release. I could give it to you."

He kept staring dumbfounded when she came to a stop in front of him. His hair was a mess and his pupils still blown wide, darkening his eyes with lust. Inside her own heat surged and she knew she'd find quite the wet spot in her underwear soon. This was what she was made for, her calling. Bringing pleasure and love to those who craved it. And gaining just as much from it.

All priestesses of Rahja had a libido the size of a mountain. Otherwise the goddess would have never picked them to do her work. But even in this cohort Virina was an outlier. She couldn't stand being without company for more than a few days and even the slightest of touches or smallest of glances could stoke the fire in her core. Make her horny to no end until she got what she desired. Usually it didn't take much to convince people, her looks alone gave her an unfair advantage in the game of seduction. The long locks of dark hair falling down her back, curvy hips, long legs and breasts big enough to compare them to the bigger fruit families were all helpful friends in her work.

Thus, it was no surprise that Falk's reaction to her was more than positive. Carefully she stepped closer until there was barely room for a sheet of paper between them. Another delectable gasp fell from his lips and his eyes closed in ecstasy when she put her hands on him.

"Do you want me to help you?," she asked again, hands stroking across his skin, touching everything but the throbbing cock between his legs.

"I- Yes.," he whimpered bucking his hips against her. She held his waist down against the wood behind him. An evil grin snuck on her face at his eagerness.

"Say please.," she purred, her hands traveling closer to where she knew he wanted her most. Another desperate whimper.

"Please, Virina."

Taking pity, and because she could barely hold back herself, Virina dropped to her knees in front of him. The hay underneath her kept her knees from scraping across the hard, wooden floor as she pulled his trousers all the way down again. His cock sprung out right into her face. A dribble of precum leaked out and she grinned before licking it up. Falk moaned uninhibited.

"What a pretty cock.", she cooed, her breath hitting his skin and making him shiver. She could easily imagine him blushing, shy as he usually was, at her praising. With one hand she grasped him tightly before pressing another kiss onto his tip.

The way he groaned, barely stopping himself from bucking into her mouth made another surge of wetness drip from her cunt. She sucked in the tip of his cock, letting her tongue swirl around the head. Falks hand tangled into her hair, very gently pushing her towards him. Releasing his cock again she smiled.

"Is someone a little desperate?," she teased him and was rewarded with another whimper.

"Ah~ Viri, please.," he begged gripping her hair tighter.

Purring delightedly Virina started licking his cock from base to tip. The hand not holding his cock found its way underneath her skirt and she lightly started teasing herself through her underwear. Deciding to put him out of his misery Virina took him into her mouth entirely. She could hear him groan and hummed in appreciation at his length filling her mouth just right. He thrust forward and his cock hit the back of her throat.

With a slow, teasing rhythm she moved her head back and forth, back and forth, driving him mad with her lips. At the same time her fingers pushed away her panties giving her full access to her soaking folds. She dipped two fingers inside in unison with his needy thrusts into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around his tip, her teeth lightly grazing his shaft, making him moan loudly. He was close.

"I- I think I'm gonna-," he pulled back, trying to warn her but she wasn't about to let this go to waste. Swallowing his cock to the base again she hummed lightly. The vibration and the feeling of hitting her throat pushed him over the edge. His knees buckled and he barely remained standing as he thrust harder into her mouth. The salty taste of cum spurting into her mouth and running down her throat brought her to release as well. With a moan she came onto her fingers, shivering in delight.

Licking away the last of his semen she let go of his slowly softening cock and looked up at him. Falk was still trembling from his release looking down at her with hooded eyes and breathing heavily. Virina couldn't keep the smile from her face as she got back up and cupped his chin. Then she kissed him. With a low moan he let her explore his mouth until she broke away to gather her breath.

"Don't hesitate to come to me again if you feel the need.," she purred before turning and picking up her bucket again. She only looked back once making a mental image of him, standing there, mind completely blown by her skill.

Then she finally went to feed the hungry chicken.

Sprote
Sprote
8 Followers