Time for a Change - Complete Story

Story Info
Jakob and Cara enjoy a night they'll never forget.
2.5k words
4.21
2.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob wasn't prepared for being forty and living alone all over again. He knew his marriage was on a rocky road for some time, but being told in no uncertain terms that he was no longer loved hit him harder than any pain he'd felt before. In the weeks that followed, he drank a lot. Months followed, and he'd go to work, masturbate to internet porn, drink some more, sleep until noon, and repeat that monotonous and familiar pattern until he no longer knew what he was waking up for at all.

It wasn't until one of the girls at work asked him out to her birthday night out that he decided to break the mould and try to be single again, at least try to enjoy his knew found situation without all the self-loathing and pitying. He'd always found Cara quite cute, and he was sure she was just being nice in asking him out, but something inside Jakob woke up. He imagined buying her a drink, spending time talking to her about any old bullshit he could think of, potentially charming her, and then maybe kissing her if he was lucky.

When the night finally arrived, he had drank a couple of shots of bourbon before leaving his house, if only to calm his nerves, then headed for the bar where she'd asked him to meet her. As he arrived, Cara was there, sitting at a table all by herself. He assumed it was more of a get together with others, and now, knowing she was alone, he felt more nervous than before, wishing he'd drank a few more glasses of his cheap liquor.

Cara looked stunning. She was wearing an emerald green dress that showed off her shoulders, teasing her round, ample breasts with a cleavage that made his temperature rise.

"Hey, Cara," he muttered. "You look incredible."

She turned round to meet his gaze, smiled at him while playing with the straw in her drink with the tip of her tongue, and stood up to hug him. Her breasts pressed against his chest, and she leaned in close, pressing her body against him.

"Hey, you," Cara replied.

She stayed close to him for longer than he thought she would, feeling the tightening in his trousers press against her stomach. She could sense he was turned on by her, and playfully held the embrace until he coughed nervously. Cara let go, and the two of them grabbed a couple more drinks.

An hour passed and the two had have a fair amount of alcohol. Jakob kept looking at her golden skin and her dark brown hair, and how it grazed the skin of her chest. She noticed every time he looked at her - every time he admired her body or her smile. Suddenly, she stood up and slowly sat down on his lap, grabbing his hands and letting them fall upon her waist.

As her ass pressed against his legs, he could feel his cock harden, and poke between her cheeks as she ever so slowly started to rock back and fourth as not to arose suspicion. She could hear his stifled moans as she softly grinded him, and giggled while holding her drink, taking a sip between each movement. Cara put her glass onto the table and stealthily reached for his zip, raising her body off of him, then looked around to see if anybody was watching. She then reached between his now opened zip, pulled out Jakob's dick from between the buttons of his boxers, and started to stroke him. It was warm and clammy, but rigid and pulsing in her hand, slightly wet from the coldness of her glass. After a few more strokes, she sat back on top of it, his dick exposed and rubbing against the soft fabric of her dress. He could feel the shape of her cheeks clearly on his cock, and the smoothness of the silky dress felt good on his member. She continued to rock back and fourth, listening to the changes in his breath that might give light to when Jakob was ready to cum.

As Cara heard him moan, she could sense he was about to ejaculate all over her dress. She stopped grinding and gently got up, walked off to the washroom before beckoning him over with her finger. She disappeared through the door and left him alone. He was able to put his cock away before composing himself, drinking his last drop of whisky, and left the table in search of Cara, hoping to find out what the seductress' pussy felt like wrapped around his throbbing cock.

After following Cara into the bathrooms, he headed into the gents to freshen up. As he splashed water on his face and looked into the mirror, he could see a pair of stilettos under one of the cubicle doors, with dark lace knickers around the ankles.

"Ca..Cara," he said, both nervously and excitedly.

She didn't respond, but he could hear gentle moans coming from behind the door. As he walked up to the door, the moaning became louder, mixed with a soft giggle and some deep breathing. Jakob knocked. The noises stopped for a moment, then the door unlocked. He waited for her to pull the door open, but Cara simply continued to make the same welcoming noises as he'd heard a minute ago. Jakob pushed the door open and finally saw Cara, sat upon the toilet seat, her legs spread, her green silky dress hoisted up above her waist, and her fingers circling her pink, wet, exposed pussy. She smiled at him through the pleasure, her eyes closing with every pang of excitement, only to open and gaze directly at him. She reached out and grabbed his hand to pull him close, moving the tips of his fingers towards her shaven cunt.

"Touch me...enter me, Jakob."

Jakob wasted no time to heed her advances. Leaning down, he slid a couple of fingers inside her as she continued to rub her clit. Cara let out a louder moan as Jakob's fingers felt how warm she was on his fingers - how tight she felt around them. After a few minutes of pleasuring her, she used her wet and warm fingers to stop him, using both hands to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his trousers. The door to the stall was still open and nobody had ventured in. yet. Jakob tried to shut the door without taking his gaze off of her.

"No," Cara said forcefully, mixed with excitement.

Jakob's trousers were now around is ankles, his hard cock exposed in front of her.

Cara placed her hands on the back of his legs, then used her tongue to lick his dick from the base, its tip grazing his balls before working its way up the shaft until it reached the head. She pursed her lips and kissed the tip of his cock gently, before guiding it in her mouth with her tongue. She sucked on the tip slowly, swirling her tongue around his swollen head before flicking it on the opening. Cara's hands pulled Jakob towards her as she took more of his cock in her mouth, her lips grasping every new inch, sucking harder as she moved up and down its thickness. Her head bobbed back and fourth, causing a vacuum of pure euthoria for him. Jakob looked down at Cara and could see her hair moving losely as she swallowed him. He placed his left hand on the side of her face and used his thumb to stroke her hair away from her eye, as if an intimate favour for her, so she could see the joy she was bringing him. Cara looked up and their eyes met, just as they had first done as they met in the bar. She smiled with his cock in her mouth and he smiled back, although he could feel a fire in his groin - in the pit of his stomach. Jakob was close to orgasm, and as his cock throbbed, the door to the bathroom opened.

An older gentleman walked in to use one of the urinals, and as he passed by the cubicle, he glanced inside to see Jakob's knees buckle as Cara's nails plunged into his thighs. Jakob came in her mouth, filling her with warm cum as she held her head in place. She let out a cough as every drop of cum trickled down her throat, with Jakob's moans drowning out the noise the door had made as it opened. Jakob's hands held onto the tops of the cubicle walls as he came, struggling to stay on his feet following the intense pleasure of Cara's incredible blowjob. The door to the washroom opened again, and both Jakob and Cara looked to see someone leave, unaware someone was even there in the first place.

"Are you OK?" Cara said with a smile on her face.

"Heh, yes...more than OK." Jakob laughed gently and looked her in the eye.

They looked at each other for a few moments before Cara pulled up her knickers and readjusted her dress. He pulled up his trousers and buckled his belt, then they both left the bathroom in succession, a few seconds after each other. She met back up with him at the bar and got close to him, then moved her lips towards his ear.

"Now, it's my turn."

On the way back to Cara's flat, no words were spoken. Maybe it was the anticipation, or maybe it was nerves. Jakob had just gotten the most life-changing blowjob he'd received. Yes, it was unforgettable, especially the feeling as her mouth applied pressure to his shaft as the cum hit the back of her throat, but he felt liberated - like his life had changed for the better, and how every day since his divorce had been leading to this new him. He felt like he could do anything, or be anyone. Cara had opened his eyes, and he was going to thank her in a special way.

As she fumbled to find her keys inside her clutch bag, she giggled with excitement. He reached towards her ass and squeezed it tightly, using his index finger to place between her cheeks and edge towards the tip of her snatch. The key opened the door and she threw her bag inside, turning quickly to Jakob and passionately kissed him while throwing her arms around his shoulders. He grabbed her waist and kissed back, gripping her head with his clammy hands to kiss her back.

They moved inside, kissing forcefully, using their tongues to stimulate the other. Cara felt herself getting wetter, moaning as his lips felt perfectly against his. Suddenly, she placed her finger on his lips and pushed back, smiling as the momentary pause offered a moment of anticipation and longing. She stood back with her calves touching the edge of her bed, lifting her dress up above her thighs, her ass, and then above her shoulders to reveal the sexiest lace underwear. Jakob could make out her trimmed and light bush underneath the fabric of her underwear. Cara unclasped her bra to reveal her firm and sizeable breasts, with little pink and puffy nipples he couldn't wait to feel on his tongue. She pulled down her knickers slowly, stepping over them as they reached her ankles, then sat back on the bed, now completely naked.

"Take off your clothes," she said seductively, as she parted her legs wide to reveal the moisture on her spread pussy lips.

It was like looking into the heart of perfection as Jakob gazed at her tight cunt, the lips swollen slightly, wet with pleasure. He stood before her with his cock in his hand, stroking as the thoughts of what was to come racing through his mind.

"Eat me, daddy. Taste me."

She scooched back as Jakob knelt on the bed, lowering his head and moving towards her opening. He used his tongue to graze her pussy, tasting the sweetness of her. Salted caramel, he thought. He circled the lips before slowly entering her, hearing her moan as she arched her back. As he used his tongue to slide in and out of her, she pushed forward with every penetration, letting out soft cries of joy as he pleasured her. Jakob would occasionally flick the tip of his tongue around her clit, stimulating it with every thrust inside her. She could feel that familiar fire inside her loins as his saliva made her wetter and his tongue brought her closer to cumming.

"Fuck...me," she cried. "Fuck me, Jakob."

He stopped eating her pussy and moved up towards her face, as his cock grazed her thigh, thick and rigid, poking at her exposed skin. They kissed once again, even more intimately than before, as the tip of Jakob's cock entered her. She ran her fingers through his hair as she breathed heavily into his ear, mixed in with the sexiest moan he'd ever heard. With every inch that slid inside her, she could feel the walls of her pussy grip against him, and as it filled her entirely, she held him close and refused to let him pull out. She threw herself onto the bed, with one hand playing with her clit, and the other squeezing her breast. Jakob began thrusting his hips at Cara, fucking her slowly at first, his balls patting against her every time he was the deepest he could be. He held her waist with both hands as he began fucking her harder, the wet sounds of every thrust blending in with both of their breathing and panting.

"Yes, baby. Yes. Oh. Oh. Ohhh. Mmm."

Cara could feel his cock throb with every thrust, his dick feeling like a million dollars inside of her.

"Baby...baby, I'm gonna cum."

"Mmmm, yes, Jakob. Cum inside of me," Cara screamed.

As Jakob's cock was at its deepest, he felt a wave of euphoria overcome him, his hot cum filling Cara, pulse after pulse, more of it found a home inside of her. He continued to fuck her, with every new thrust becoming slower, she could hear how sticky and wet his cock sounded as the cum dripped out of her. Jakob stopped, lifting his head up and letting out a comforting sigh. He looked down at Cara, as she bit her lip and smiled, looking in his eyes before asking him to do something for her.

"Eat my cunt, Jakob. I need to cum."

After a few seconds of processing what she was asking, he pulled out and moved back down the bed, continuing to pleasure her with his tongue. He could taste the saltiness of his cum mixed in with the sweetness of her juices, and how hot her cunt was. He lapped at her clit while sliding a couple of fingers inside of her. He picked up pace as she moaned more frequently and louder, and after a few minutes, her pussy gripped at his fingers, tightening as she came hard. She buckled on the bed, rolling back and to the side as her orgasm took over her body. He smiled as she came, fascinated and turned on by her performance, then, as she stopped, he fell into her arms and they lay there naked, sticky, warm, and fulfilled.