All Comments on 'The Inn Ch. 02'

by IanSaulWhitcomb

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just a anonymous

thankyou for the effort you put into writing, it is both inspirational and thought provoking how you have planted the protagonist in this setting , and i am looking forward to reading how he progresses through his journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Be nice to have seen more of the story as well as the sex.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you both!

@Anonymous (just a anonymous): Simon is definitely in for a journey! I hope you like where it takes him ...

@Anonymous (Be nice to have seen ...): I usually try to make sure the sex is an integral part of the story, so I'll go back and see how I might have missed that target in this one. My goal as an author is for the sex to be gratifying, but not gratuitous.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 6 years ago
Unpredictable as heck!

I'm definitely not sure what's next, but it's been entertaining thus far :)

Jason

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

I love some of the witty remarks/comments so far. Having Simon jerk off to a random middle-aged guy having sex with Leyna was far from arousing though.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 1 year agoAuthor

@JasonRTaylor:

I hope the whole thing ended up entertaining you as much!

@striker24:

Simon's got some issues with repression, though, or he wouldn't have invented this world in the first place!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIanSaulWhitcomb@IanSaulWhitcomb
959 Followers
Update 04/21/20: The e-book version of The Inn releases this Friday and can be pre-ordered now! For more details, see my Twitter at @coolgasmic! Thank you all very much for all the support and positive feedback! I really do appreciate it more than I can say. Bio: I blog, I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Inn Ch. 01 Previous Part
The Inn Series Info