The Inner Fullness Heist: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until the grinding stopped and the room growing eerily quiet that Squirt seemed to come to.

"Hey, Joey, brought us a new toy?" Asked a jocular voice with just a trace of an Irish accent.

"Hi Liam. This is Squirt. You guys mind babysitting?"

"Sure," the man said, "Any appointments?"

"Not for a while. Just let Donna know if you take her anywhere, and her trainers will stop by when they need her. She's a party girl, so she's pretty flexible."

"I see that," Liam laughed. "Well, you brought her to the party. We're just finishing a new prototype, so you're saving us having to go find a volunteer. You want me to take her off your, uh, hands now?"

"In a second," Joey said.

He walked Squirt over to a track that ran along the ceiling for moving heavy parts around the large room. Carefully, he loosened two hooks under the spreader. She grunted unhappily, feeling the weight move back to her wrists and ankles as he lifted her to rest the bar on the chain.

She squeezed so tightly that she was hanging slightly sideways, pulling on his shaft. He stroked her gently for a moment, until the tension slowly relaxed enough for him to slide partway out. Then he unstrapped Squirt's blindfold and gag, watching her bleary eyes open blink in the bright light.

"Juh... Joey," she mumbled through her dry throat. "Where am I? Can I come down?"

"The machine shop. Did you enjoy your rest?"

"Rest?" she rasped in disbelief, glowering at him. She looked at him with a flicker of defiance that made him twitch, and licked her dry lips.

"No Sir, you bastard."

Joey smiled maliciously.

"Maybe you need a little more activity, then. From now until I see you next, it's your job to make sure every man you see drops a load in your ass."

She goggled at him, spluttering.

"Every man I see? I'm not even allowed to talk to them without permission! How am I supposed to make them cum in my ass?"

"You should have thought of that before you pissed off Bronx, left me with blue balls, and mouthed off on top of it, slave."

Her glare softened to a look of pleading.

"Joey," she whined, "how?"

He ran his fingers through her thatch, gently pulling and releasing to rock her body back and forth on him. Her eyes widened as his other hand closed around her throat. His touch was gentle enough, but the meaning was clear: there would be no more backtalk or complaints.

"Try a respectful attitude. You'd be surprised at how far it will get you, cunt."

"Yes Sir," she said, quietly. "I'll do my best."

"That's all I ask," he smiled, stroking her cheek. "If you need some extra motivation, just imagine what will happen if you fail."

His voice and touch were so gentle that it took her a moment to hear the threat. He smiled kindly as the color drained from her cheeks.

"What happens if-"

"Ssshh," he said, gently putting a finger to her lips. "I've gotta go now, slut. Now give me a proper goodbye."

She flushed, her body red and shaking

"Thank you for using my ass, Sir," she said, between clenched teeth, her ass giving him one last long, slow squeeze. She opened her mouth as he leaned in for a gentle kiss.

"You evil fuck," she whispered against his lips. He bit her lower lip.

"She's all yours, boys," Joey called out. "Could you pull her off slowly? Bit of a tight ass."

Squirt was immediately surrounded by men. They grabbed her, pulling her down from the chain and dragging her off Joey's cock. The shock and embarrassment made her clench tighter, and there were chuckles as she gripped his cock, as if desperate to keep him inside of her.

"Now that's a loyal girl," joked one of the men, watching the two stick for a moment before Joey popped out. "Want us to flip her for a cleaning, Joey?"

"Nah. Wouldn't want to hand her over dirty," Joey said, carefully buttoning himself away. "Anyway, she had her cleaning this morning. Just keep her watered and don't let her near any electronics."

And without another glance, he walked out the door as the mob of workmen carried her across the room.

"Alright, boys," Liam called out. "Let's get her inspected, prepped, and mounted. John, you got a hood for her?"

"Uh, Sirs," the nearsighted slave called out as she was set down on a cold, metal table, her legs still pinned behind her head. "Could you p-"

She gave an outraged grunt as a thick, calloused finger worked inside her gaping ass.

"Will you look at that?" Liam said. "Try getting friction back there now! "

"Looks about right to me," said a deep voice behind her head. "all warmed up and everything, too."

"Sirs, please," Squirt whimpered out. "Would you p-"

A hand clamped over her mouth. "You guys using this hole, or should I cap it off for now?"

"Water first," Liam said. "Gotta prime the fountain. You boys want a demo?"

His fingers were inside her cunt before the other men could reply, while the man who had hand gagged her a moment before scurried off to grab a water bottle.

"Oh God! Sir, please, I neeeeeed...."

"Out with it, doll. No one's gonna hear it once you're gagged."

Squirt grunted, twitched, and gasped, sweat beading on her forehead as the finger frantically worked at her g-spot, sending her rocketing towards orgasm. Finally, she managed to fill her lungs.

"I need every man here to cum in my ass!" she bellowed, the room echoing with her plea for a moment.

The fingers stopped and withdrew, leaving Squirt teetering on the edge, the room silent except for her gasps and the footsteps of the men drawing in around her.

"How badly do you need it?"

She looked up at Liam, panting.

"I'll do anything... to get your cum... in my ass. You and your men."

"Anything? Is that so?" Liam asked, innocently as a crowd of faces loomed over her, nearly blocking out the light.

Squirt took in a deep, trembling breath. She knew how things worked here. Whatever she'd gotten herself into, she was already committed. And the consequences of backing down would be much, much worse.

"Anything, Sir."

Above her, a circle of faces broke into grins.

12