The Innkeeper & The Soldier

Story Info
An impulsive and intense encounter in the inn's outbuilding.
2k words
4.37
5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
str0185
str0185
2 Followers

The battalion were already arriving. She could hear the murmur of deep voices and the restless clopping of hooves out on the main street. Feeling a lurch of excitement, she lifted the basket full of dirty linen and hurried out of the back door of the main building. As she crossed the deserted cobbled courtyard, she mused about how her sleepy village would soon be bustling with activity and people. She wanted to ensure her inn was fit for such honoured guests as Soldiers of the Realm to stay and recuperate whilst they journeyed to the lowlands. She almost tripped over her skirts as she walked, her breath steaming in the winter sun. She could barely see over the woven basket piled high with bedding, and she had to balance it carefully to push open the heavy wooden door of the laundry outbuilding. She stepped inside, and bent down to put the basket on the stone floor. When she straightened up, she saw she was not alone and let out a quiet gasp.

In front of her was a male solder with his back to her, stood before the large wooden tub she had filled with hot water mere minutes before. His tunic and trousers were draped over the side of the tub, and he appeared to be washing himself with a rag. He was completely naked. She should turn around and leave immediately. But instead she stood frozen, watching his chestnut hair fall across his shoulders and the muscles twitch across his back as he cleaned his chest. He was taller than her, with a soldier's broad but athletic build. There was a loud bang as the wooden door swung closed behind her, and the man paused and looked up. She should leave, she thought, right now. She instead remained transfixed as he slowly turned around to face her. Her eyes widened as she took in the sight of him.

Rivulets of soapy water made their way down his muscular, toned chest and stomach. She looked up and he met her gaze with his deep brown eyes. He stood before her openly, not the least bit embarrassed at her interruption. She breathed heavily as they stared at each other. Why couldn't she look away? She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out as he slowly looked her up and down. His expression grew darker and his gaze returned to hers with a serious look that made her skin feel like it was on fire. The soldier took a few confident strides towards her, and she could not will her body to run away. She didn't think she wanted to run away. He stopped just as he reached her, and gazed at her imploringly. She looked into his eyes as he lifted a hand to her cheek. His touched ignited the spark of the desire that had been building inside her, and she let go of her last shred of restraint as she inclined her lips towards his. What was she doing? But she knew she could not stop.

The stranger began by kissing her lightly, carefully, tentatively exploring her lips with his own. Then, when she parted her lips, he deepened the kiss and pushed her back against the door. He pressed his bare body against hers as she dared to wrap her arms around his back, pulling him closer. As she stroked her hands across his shoulders she could feel his hardness pressing against her body, and she sighed into the kiss. He ran his hands down her soft neck, across her shoulders and back, to her sides and waist. Their kiss became deeper and more urgent. Next, he briefly broke their kiss to bend down and lift up her skirts with one hand. With the other he pulled her hip towards him as he stood up and his mouth again met hers. As they kissed, she felt his warm, steady hand slowly slide up the inside of her bare leg. She felt herself shiver with anticipation as he got towards her inner thigh, where he paused. She kissed him harder and he took the signal and lightly ran his fingers over her underclothes between her legs, rubbing her slowly, gently. After a few seconds the pressure and speed slowly increased, and she let out an involuntary moan of pleasure. She felt him grin against her mouth as he continued his rhythmic rubbing and caressing. Moving his fingers to make slow circles around her inner thighs before once again returning to her dampening centre.

After continuing this rhythm until her breath was fast and hot, he broke away from her lips and bent down. She opened her eyes and saw his head disappear under her skirts. She felt the solder carefully remove her underclothes, and her heart pounded as she soon felt his hot breath where his hand had been. He began expertly kissing and licking her, making her wet with desire whilst he reached up to rub her breast with one hand, and squeezed her bum with the other. He kept a steady rhythm as he made use of his whole mouth to kiss her vulva, interspersed with short quick licks of her clitoris eliciting jolts of pleasure and groans of appreciation. She could think of nothing else but the mounting pleasure. Unconsciously, she began pressing herself into his face to deepen the sensation, and he reciprocated by grasping her buttocks with both hands and pulling her into him. As he licked, kneaded, kissed, she felt something building, growing, beyond her control. She needed to feel him inside her. She pushed his head away lightly with her hand, and he emerged from under her clothes with a devilish grin.

He turned back towards the tub and briefly washed some of her wetness from his face. When he returned to her, she had begun to remove her woollen dress and taken down her hair. He watched her hungrily for a time, and then stepped over to assist. He kissed and licked every new bit of her that was revealed, making her vulva ache with want. Her whole body buzzed with desire and the need for his touch. When she was finally completely naked, she kissed him deeply and smiled at the sensation as her bare breasts pressed into his chest. She reached down with one hand and firmly grasped and then stroked the length of him, marvelling at how hard he was. He let out a low, throaty groan. How pleasing that he seemed to be enjoying this every bit as much as she was.

She wanted this man more than she had ever wanted any man before. Taking a deep breath, she stepped back and laid down on the wooden bench next to them. She reached for his hand to pull him down on top of her. He ran his hands up the side of her body whilst she felt the tip of him teasingly touching the entrance of her. He lifted his head to look at her questioningly whilst he held himself poised. She swallowed, nodded her assent, and laid back down. Finally, agonisingly slowly, he slid his way into her. He paused for just a few seconds at the deepest point, breathing heavily against her, and she found she could not speak. Slowly, deeply, he started to thrust into her. They both moaned together in pure pleasure as she felt herself open up to accommodate the full length and girth of him. He ran his rough hands up her body and over her breasts as he moved inside her. When he reached her nipples she felt glorious jolts of pleasure, whilst she stroked his back and his strong shoulders. She again felt the sensation starting to grow inside her as he moved again and again into her.

They moved together like this for a while, building a synchronous rhythm. Both were starting to pant with pleasure and let out gasps and groans of enjoyment. She was now wet enough that he easily moved in and out of her. His hands moved down her sides, and he suddenly and decisively grasped her hips and lifted her up. With him still inside her, she wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her the few steps to a wooden table by the wall. He sat her on its edge and held her waist and began to slowly thrust again and again into her. She immediately felt the heightened effect from this change in position, and closed her eyes in pleasure. Seeing this reaction, he moved harder and harder into her. She leant back to her elbows to deepen the sensation. Her eyes flickered open and she wondered at the beautiful, mysterious man currently ravishing her. His eyes were closed in concentration, his mouth parted as he panted with the effort, with sweat glistening across his chest. She allowed herself to once again get lost in desire and felt every inch of him inside every inch of her. As he continued to thrust faster and faster, she could tell his moment of ecstasy was also near.

This was not how she wanted it to end. She put her hand on his firm abdomen to stall him, and he opened his eyes, stepped back and slid out of her. She got down from the table and laid down on a pile of blankets on the floor, beckoning him to follow.

His breath still hard and fast from the effort, he joined her on the floor facing her and wrapped her in his arms. She gave him a long, deep, kiss. Then, she turned around with her back to him. He kissed her shoulder and pressed his body against hers. groaning, she reached around behind her, parted her legs, and guided him back inside her. He moaned, and started to move himself deliciously deeper, one hand steadying her hips. She could not help but move her own hand down to start tracing slow circles around herself. There was no going back from here. She could feel him getting closer as her circles became harder and faster, made all the more pleasurable by his strong thrusts. Faster and faster he moved, his hot breath getting quicker and quicker. Her vision was darkening and knew she was desperately close. His hand moved down from her hip where he laid it gently over hers and felt her touching herself. He groaned loudly and she knew this was sending him over the edge as he thrusted harder and faster. He cried out and thrusted hard with the waves of his orgasm. She moved to focus on her clitoris and moaned as the pleasure erupted and filled her body. He thrusted a few more times, each one sending a new spasm of pleasure through her pulsing vulva. All she could feel was him. All she could see was stars.

He held her in his arms as they both breathlessly came back down to earth. She could still feel his warm, strong body pressed against the length of hers. She sighed and he chuckled into her hair, clearly as surprised as she was at what they had just done. Suddenly, they heard booted footsteps on the cobbles outside. He let go of her and they both sprang to their feet and she lunged for her dress. There was a loud knock on the door.

"The maid assures me there are rooms for us here tonight. Shall I bring your horse?" a loud voice enquired from behind the door.

"Yes, Lieutenant, I will be out shortly. Make sure the soldiers are fed and watered" the man ordered in a deep voice as he quickly washed himself at the tub. She realised this was the first time she had heard him speak. He hurriedly started to pull on his clothes.

"Very well, my prince" came the reply, and her mouth fell open as the footsteps receded. He glanced at her apologetically and rushed out of the door. Oh no, no no, she thought, anyone but the prince...

str0185
str0185
2 Followers