The Insatiable Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckle with him- already picturing the two of us trying to find a pair of guys to get nasty with. Reese is proving to be just what I'm looking for- the kind of thread that I can pull on whenever I want, but still loose so that I can hook up with other guys in between.

Reese ended up fucking me two more times that night. The last one came right after the second, with him relentlessly drilling my hole doggy style after already unloading into me. He was determined to get that third load, and I was happy to oblige. He'd gotten me off twice at that point, and regardless of how exhausted he was by now, his cock had other ideas. The big guy just wouldn't go down, and I made a promise that I was going to drain him for everything he had.

Once our last orgasms subsided, Reese pulled me close to him without a care that his sheets were covered in sweat and many loads of cum between us. He slung an arm under me and looked up at the popcorn ceiling, not bothering to hide the ecstasy on his face after having gotten off so good. Spending the night typically isn't my thing because I don't want to give guys the wrong impression, but this was Reese and we'd already established this non-relationship between us. He gave me a final kiss on the cheek before drifting off to sleep, and I was right behind him.

***

I woke up the next morning, feeling even harder than before. You'd think that after going a couple rounds last night, that the two of us would be exhausted, but far from it. Reese was turned to me, still sleeping away, but his dick had woken up a while ago. I lifted the blanket to see, and sure enough, all eight inches of his dick were just gearing to go- regardless of whether he was conscious or not. I leaned in and kissed him, wanting to wake him before I went any further.

Reese pulled me close, pressing his lips against mine as he opened his eyes. "For the record, I always wake up hard- regardless of whether or not I have a cute boy in my bed." He said, giving me that soft, sleepy voice.

"Big guy just has a mind of its own." I reached over and stroked him, now that he was fully awake. "I take it you're not too worn out from last night?"

Reese gave me a shy smile and a nod, "Nope. Fully refreshed." He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"You smell like cum." He said, inhaling me deep. He wasn't teasing, if anything, it's like he was proud.

"So do you." I said, smelling my own jizz on his lips.

We chuckled together and I felt his cock get even harder, "Why don't we take this to the shower? I've always wanted to get fucked in that bathroom."

Reese let out a devilish grin, "Lead the way."

Unlike most of the other dorms on campus, Graham had yet to be renovated. Most of the ones reserved for Freshmen had been redone recently, now offering individual shower and changing areas with almost as many stalls as there were residents per floor. Graham on the other hand, was still living in the 90's with the same stereotypical gym showers that people attributed to dorm living.

I lead Reese into the bathroom and to the shower area. The place smelled unbelievably clean considering the janitors usually make their rounds around this time late morning- when the rush of students getting ready in the morning had died down. It was empty and spotless except for the two of us who stood in the middle of the room, clutching our towels and a shower kit in our hands. I examined it, having been untouched since last year when I stayed here. It was a large room covered in white tile with a row of shower heads on two opposite corners along with some towel racks and shelving for toiletries. A few rows of benches divided that from the large countertops with massive mirrors, giving anyone brushing their teeth a full view of some dude taking a shower. It's like it was designed by some old dude who wanted to perv on college meat.

Reese yanked the towel from my waist and set it on a pair of hooks along with his. We walked into the slipped off our flip flops, knowing the place was spotless and found a pair of showerheads in the far corner of the room. It wasn't until he turned on the water that I saw what he'd done- Reese intentionally picked one in clear view on the door- making it so that whoever would walk in would get a show of the two of us. This wasn't a secret as many of the guys in Graham knew about the sight lines and thus these two often went unused.

""Someone's feeling daring" I said, getting under the hot stream.

He bit down on his lip, "You're the one that wanted to have sex in here." Reese dipped his head back, wetting his hair, "Besides, I don't believe that you haven't gotten railed here."

I shrugged my shoulders, "In the bathroom stalls yes, but not out here."

"Oh really?" Reese said, soaping up his body.

"Mhmm" I said as I felt his hands rubbing at my torso with soap. He washed me up well, taking care to scrub every inch of me before leaning me into a kiss underneath the shower head.

Reese turned me, cupping my ass in his palms as he kissed at my neck. "You sore from last night?" He said, kneading it like a mound of dough.

I turned my head to him, "No." I pressed my ass into his hardening cock, "Would that have stopped you?"

Reese gave a snicker, "I would have just gone extra slow." He took his hard dick and rubbed it against my hole, teasing me.

"Now you don't have to," I said, just as Reese pushed the tip in. I filled the room with loud moans as I felt it inside me. Reese was nibbling at my neck as his cock barely lodged inside. He pulled us back a bit, so we could stand underneath the water as he slowly pushed more inside.

"I don't think I'll ever get my fill of this hole." He said, thrusting slowly.

I planted my palms on the tiled wall in front of us and spread my legs to give him better access, "Good, cause it's always hungry for more."

Reese took those words to heart, holding me by my waist and fucking me. The dorm was empty at this time of day- with most of the residents in their morning classes or jobs. Thankfully so, considering how hard Reese was fucking me at this point. I hoped the sounds of running water could drown out the moans that continued to escape my mouth- if not for the constantly slapping sounds as my cheeks made contact with him. By now, we were both fully drenched with the water washing away the suds from earlier. The lube that Reese applied had washed away too, giving us a new sensation of friction as his cock slid in and out of my hole. We fucked like that for several minutes, nearly forgetting that we were in the dorm showers where anyone could walk in. As much as I wanted to get caught, I didn't want anything to stop us- I needed him to breed me.

I turned to Teese, saying, "I got an idea" as I slid my ass off his cock. He looked at me puzzled as I turned around fully, sporting my own erect dick.

"Lift me up." I said, underneath the stream.

"You want me to fuck you in the air?'" He asked, showing signs of disbelief.

"Yeah." I replied, "You ever done it before?"

Reese shook his head, "Nah. Like I said, you're kinda my introduction to topping."

I cradled his neck with my arms as his hands slipped underneath my thighs. In one motion, he lifted me up and rested me against the wet tile wall.

"Consider this a crash course" I said, giving him a kiss.

Reese returned it, slipping his hand to his cock and aiming it at my hole. We stared at each other for a few minutes, feeling the pressure of our bodies about to join with only the shower of water between us. Reese lowered me slowly, letting gravity do most of the work as his cock filled me up. I let out a loud moan and wrapped my legs around his back while my wrists sat comfortably around his neck.

"God you're in me deep." I panted out, feeling his cock breach my second ring.

He kissed me lovingly on the cheek, "We're gonna be doing this pretty often."

I smiled as he fucked me in short, powerful jabs. He let me bounce on him for a while before keeping me rested on the wall. Eventually, it was as if he didn't need any strength to carry me up- like somehow the geometry of it all made it easy. My ankles stayed together at his lower back much like my hands as if I was some criminal tied up and just waiting to be arrested.

There was something about all this that drove me over the edge. Anyone could walk in and see us like this and there would be no shred of doubt of what we were doing. There was no way Reese could get me to the ground fast enough to make it seem like he was doing anything but fucking me while holding me up. It's like we were trapped until this was over, with no choice but to make each other cum before someone walked in.

Reese fucked me deep, pushing his cock as far inside as he could. Being pinned against the wall, I had no choice but to take it- savoring every inch of his cock with nowhere to escape. I continued to hold onto his neck, pulling myself up to kiss him which he happily obliged. The boy was erotic- loving the sensual nature of whatever we were. Most guys are all about force and power, but Reese and I were playing this slow and winding game of intimacy- a game that was coming to a end.

"Gav, I'm really close." He admitted, furrowing his brow.

"Breed me like this." I said, kissing on his cheeks repeatedly.

He gave me an affirming nod before tightening his grip on my thighs and giving me his final strokes. I loosened my grip on his neck and placed my hands on his chest, pressing into his palms as he came. Even under the stream, I could feel him cumming inside of me, filling me with his warm seed. He scrunched up his face as he unloaded, biting down on his bottom lip- the one that I loved to taste. I pressed our foreheads together and he reclaimed my lips, breathing hot air into my mouth.

Reese somehow lowered us gently onto the floor until he sat on the tiled surface with me still on top of him. I held onto his shoulders for stability and started to bounce on his cock, feeling my own load build up inside. After about a minute of this, I came undone, shooting white jizz all over his torso. A few minutes later, I felt his drained cock slip out of me as we embraced. Sometime during our cumshots, we thought we heard the sounds of the bathroom door opening and closing- like someone had witnessed us but turned back before we could notice. Regardless, the two of us were so consumed in our fucking that nothing could have stopped us at that point.

I slid my body off Reese's and we both stayed there, kneeling on the floor as the evidence of our fucking washed away down the drain. Reese pulled our faces together and we stared at each other, smiling like two idiots who'd just gotten some.

"I'd say that was well worth the wait." I said as he lifted me up and we walked towards our towels. Reese toweled me off, paying special attention to my ass.

"Fuck yeah it was." He said before slinging the towel over his shoulder as we walked out of the bathroom, still naked.

12