The Insatiable Boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me baby." I begged, feeling that first thrust as his balls crotch slammed into my ass. I started to fall off balance as he started to fuck me hard, but Nico kept me in place- not wanting his new favorite toy to get away.

"This is just what I fucking needed, Gavin: a pretty pussy that I can pound hard and deep."

I sat down on his thighs, feeling his cock fill me up again as I leaned in. "I want you to think of me the next time you fuck her." I kissed Nico on the lips, feeling hi, wanting more, "I want you to crave this pussy, even when you're with her."

I honestly don't know where the words came from or how this game we'd been playing had manifested into competitiveness. But Nico didn't react poorly, instead, he pulled me in, crossing his arms around my back and holding me close. He pounded hard, gathering up all the pent up sexual energy that had laid dormant in his nearly abstinent body. I could feel his cock grow harder at my words, begging for that release that he'd denied himself for weeks.

I kissed at his neck and then up towards his ear. Nico had been ramming into me for over ten minutes and I knew he was just seconds away from cumming. I decided to bring him closer, slipping my lips into his ear, determined to make him cum.

"I want your load inside me, baby. I wanna feel you breed me."

He fucked me even harder, replying, "Yeah? You want me to knock you up babe?"

"Fuck yeah." I said, clenching down on his dick with my ass until he had no choice but to cum.

Nico tightened his grip, surrounding my body in his warm, tan skin. He grunted out as he came, giving me the final few strokes as I felt his load shoot out of his cock. I kissed him halfway, feeling that hungry tongue slip in as he continued to shoot. I swear, it was the most cum I'd felt in a while- being so backed up from having been forced to use his own hands. I let him come down from his high, still offering up my hole and my mouth as he saw fit.

Eventually, he pulled me off of him. I guessed that this was the impending freak out- when he'd realize he had made a huge mistake and forced me out. But Nico didn't show any signs of that. He pulled me off of him, laying me gently on her side of the bed as he turned to me. I opened my eyes, watching him stare into my soul in the most romantic way possible.

He kissed me again, continuing to rub my cheeks with his thumb. "You're amazing, you know that?"

I smiled, "Thanks. That was so fucking good, dude."

Nico smiled too, taking his hand down to my still hard cock. He gave me a few strokes, asking, "I can play with it if you want- you didn't get to cum yet." Even after that little cheating game, Nico proved to be one of the sweetest guys I'd met.

I shook my head, getting a confused face from him. "No, it's okay. This was all about you." He nodded, not asking twice.

"I'll just have to make you cum during round two." He said, regaining that cocky grin.

I raised my eyebrow, "So there is going to be a round two?"

Nico pulled me in closer, "Of course there is. I wasn't kidding when I said this won't be the last time."

***

We made out for a little bit longer until Nico got the urge to take a piss. He came back, still fully naked with no qualms about the two of us together. He pulled us back to the living room where we finished the rest of the pizza and beer. I sat partially on his lap, not wanting any of the cum to leak out onto the sofa as evidence. We stayed like that, chatting and munching down, giving me the real opportunity to get to know him. Turns out he and Abby had dated all through college and she got pregnant a few years later. It all moved a little fast for him- still just a guy trying to enjoy his twenties when life got in the way. He doesn't regret any of it, though, still very much happy with his life apart from the sex. If anything, I'm helping him fill that void.

A little while later, Nico and I are still hanging out when I feel his cock brush against me. I slip my hand on his meat, giving it a few strokes.

"I think he's ready for round two." I say, feeling it come to life in my hands. Nico's cock isn't anything to call home about when soft, but fuck, when he gets hard, that thing is a monster.

He gives me a wink, "It's hard to stay soft when that perfect ass keeps teasing me." Nico slips a finger into my pucker, feeling his cum still inside.

I chuckle, giving him a kiss, "I never tease, baby." I say, getting to my feet, "I want it too much."

Nico watches as I sink down to my knees and spread his legs apart. His balls hang low beyond the couch cushion, already full of cum once more. I dip my head down and give them a lick, followed by two kisses on his inner thighs. Nico leans his head back, getting more comfortable as I play. I dip down, taking the head of his cock in my mouth. Even now, about a half hour after we had sex, I can still taste his cum all over himself. I swirl my tongue inside of his skin, rounding out his tip. His cock tastes like a mixture of his load and my ass, and it's fucking addicting. Nico plays with my hair as I gently nibble down on his foreskin.

Just then, his phone goes off and I see him scramble to find it. He grabs it, looking towards me.

"Shit, it's Abby." He says, wearing a worried look on his face.

"Well, just answer it." I say, trying to calm him down.

Nico gets on the phone and starts talking, but his touch never leaves me. He's rubbing on my arm, drawing little figure eights as he greets his wife.

"Hey baby." He says to her with his eyes staring directly at me.

I feel his hands slip down my fingers. He pinches on the metal ring I stole, rotating it around my finger but not pulling it off.

"I'm sorry too." He says, "I got home a little bit ago and have just been hanging out since."

Feeling brave, I sink my head down to take his cock again. His eyes grow wide as I slip it back inside and I can feel him, holding back as I start to suck.

"Mmm yeah that does feel good." He quickly corrects himself, "I mean, sound good."

He gives me a little pinch on the nipple as punishment, but doesn't pull me off entirely. I get back on his cock, taking more of it down slowly. I get halfway down when I see him biting down on his lips, keeping any moans from escaping. I can't hear what his wife is saying on the other line, and based on his reaction, it seems like Nico isn't even paying attention. He grunts approvingly and gives the occasional "yes" like someone who's only half listening.

After a few minutes of this, I finally take him all the way down again. I feel his cock head lodge into my throat while my tongue greedily licks around his shaft.

"Oh fuck." He says, louder than he would have liked.

I look up to see that worried look on his face once more. Still, he eases his breathing, saying, "Oh no, I just bumped my head on something." She seems to buy it and so I pull off, not wanting to test our luck.

"Yeah I'm off tomorrow so I'll drive up first thing in the morning." He says as I slowly stroke him.

"Give Miguel a kiss for me." He says, as I grab his hand in mine.

Nico looks into my eyes as I kiss his hand, "I love you baby."

He hangs up soon after, nearly throwing his phone across the room. "You're such a little fucker." He says, with a smirk across his face to tell me he's not mad.

"I nearly got caught cause someone was cock-hungry."

He pulls me by the waist and bites my neck, "I couldn't help myself." I admit, feeling his mouth on me.

"Turn around baby."

I do as he says, kneeling on the couch. I arch my back, feeling my ass on his display as he tugs his dick while watching me. Nico slips a finger into my hole, scraping up all of the cum inside and smearing it on my loosened pucker. He shoves his dick in, giving me little warning as that fat shaft pushes into me for a second time.

I let out a series of loud moans as he does this, still not quite used to his size. Nico gives me a loud smack on my ass and continues to push in until he's all the way inside.

"I'll never get over how tight you are." He says, gripping onto my shoulders. Nico starts pounding me. I rest my hands on the wall in front of me and lean in, giving him full access to my hole as I press my face into the drywall. His thick cock is hitting my spot at the right angle and I can feel my cock leaking a pool of precum into the towel he remembered to grab.

Come Sunday, there will be no evidence of any of this. It'll be like it never happened- apart from the fact that Nico and I won't forget, nor will we let it be a one time thing.

Nico slings an arm across my chest and pulls me up. I'm there, kneeling on his beautiful leather couch while he's fucking me from behind- his bare feet digging into the perfect white carpet underneath. He's got my legs spread but my feet still stayed crossed behind him- like it's my body's inclination to surround him so he has nowhere to go. Nico presses my back into him, and I can feel the sweat on his chest and his nipples digging into my skin like lego blocks.

"Just think of what we have here, Gavin. My hot little next-door neighbor, ready to take this dick whenever we want."

I turn and kiss him, and he accepts my lips, kissing me back with praise. "As long as you want Nico, I'll be your little plaything." I say, gaining courage, "Whenever you feel the need to fuck like you're supposed to, give me a call."

We snicker at each other before his lips sink down into my shoulders. He's sucking at that same spot, just below my neck at my collar bone. I can feel his teeth on my skin, even from this angle, he's getting me good. Meanwhile his hand goes down toward my own cock which is wetter than it has ever been. Nico may not be bending over backwards to suck my dick or eat my ass- almost as if those are lines he's hesitant to cross. But still, he fucks me as hard as the best tops, and holds my hand, kissing me like a guy ready to make things official.

Nico grabs my dick and strokes me fast. I can feel him ramming into my hole, ready to dump his next load in and bring this to an end. My ass is slick with his cum from earlier, smeared all over my cheeks and giving him just the right amount of friction to finish himself off. When he's close, I feel his breath on my ear. He's kissing and licking and playing with my nipples- all while his cock is deep inside me. It's almost too much, and I can feel my load just ready to be released.

"Take my cum, baby." He says into my ear, giving me his final pumps as shots of his juice spray inside of my hole.

"Breed me, Nico. I want it." I let out, as my cum sprays all across the towel, nearly hitting the cushions of his couch. His cock is still lodged inside, milking my prostate even after both of our loads have been shot. Minutes later, he's still holding me and softly kissing my neck. He has both hands wrapped around and had interlocked his fingers so I can't escape. Eventually, once our bodies had been drenched in sweat and the cum on the towel had started to dry, he slowly walks us over to the edge of the living room. He carefully pulls out of me, keeping a hand underneath in order to catch his cum. And sure enough, I turn back to see his creamy load nearly fill up his palm, with the rest of it, slowly trickling down my leg.

Nico sits his bare ass on the tiled floor just by the window and motions for me to join him. Seeing no other place, I sit on his lap as he pulls me in.

"That hole really is tight." He says, giving me that smirk, "Couldn't even keep all my cum in there." He holds up on his palm like it's proof of a job well done.

"Looks like you made a mess." I say before dragging my tongue through the pool of cum he collected. Nico watches intently, with his eyes growing wide like it's the dirtiest thing he'd seen. I grab his wrist and angle his fingers down, letting his load drip into my hungry mouth.

"Fuck Gav." He says as I fill my own mouth before I swallow it all. To sweeten the deal, I take my still hungry tongue and lick up his hand and suck on each of his fingers until it's as clean as can be.

"We wouldn't want anyone to find out, would we?" I ask as he pulls me in.

"You're trouble, Gavin. All of this trouble, right next door." He's holding his face an inch from mine, able to smell the cum on my breath and see it smeared all over my lips. I can tell, he's mentally calculating whether or not he wants to kiss me, like doing so would mean he's crossing one of the invisible lines he's drawn up. But he chooses to ignore that, pulling my lips in for a sloppy kiss. Nico pulls away after a few minutes of making out, biting on my bottom lip as he does.

"Goodnight Nico." I say, pulling my clothes together. I slip his ring off my finger and back onto his, ending this little game we'd been playing.

"Goodnight Gavin." He says to me before I leave his apartment, still completely naked and take the few steps to my door.

***

Sunday night rolls around and I can hear shuffling from next door as Nico and Abby return from their trip. I'm sitting back in my bed, killing some time before I have to get dressed and grab some dinner. I'm about to put on a shirt when I hear that familiar sound- a headboard banging against the wall. It comes in a rhythm- like the sound of someone thrusting in the heat of sex. Abby, to her credit, is trying to stifle her moans but after a few minutes of this, she gets loader until the thumping stops and all goes quiet. I snicker to myself, thinking that this somehow is my doing- that all it took was a little bit of excitement to get things back on track.

I eventually head out the door and am greeted my Abby, holding baby Miguel as she walks downstairs. She smiles at me kindly and I return the favor before she's out of view. Nico then comes to the door, stopping in his tracks when he sees me.

"I'll be right there, baby. Just forgot something!" He yells out for her to hear.

"Sounds like you guys had fun." I say, hoping to ease any awkwardness between us.

Nico blushes a bit, knowing what it's like to be caught. He pins me against my door with my hands over my head. Nico kisses me, hard and passionate.

"Still not as good as you." He admits, licking at my lips. He runs a thumb down my face and hooks it on the collar of my t-shirt. Pulling it, he exposes the bright red hickey he left that's started to bruise.

"Looks like I got you good."

I smile, "Might need to get another one once this goes away."

Nico flicks my nipple through my shirt and gives me a final kiss. He flashes me that boyish smile.

"I promise it won't be too long before we play again, baby." He says, emphasizing the last words. He goes down the stairs and I follow him a little while after. Once I open the door, I see him driving off with his family while giving me a wink and leaving me harder than ever.

12