The Insatiable Itch

Story Info
Drug prank backfires, causing a party gangbang cuckold event.
4.1k words
3.67
48k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is it, I'm finally going to get back at Jackson! 5 years ago, Jackson took the love of my life and fucked her in my bed. He was my best friend and I never forgave him. So tonight I am cooking up a special concoction for Jackson. I'm going with my girlfriend Rebecca to Jackson's party, so that's when I'll give it to him.

What is this concoction I got together? My buddy had me try a tiny pill of this crazy drug that made my body tingle. It was a mild "pins and needles", feeling similar to your foot falling asleep. So, you know, I bought 30 pills. What can I say? I'm very spiteful and hold a grudge for a long time. Karma is a bitch.

I crushed them all up and put them in two big empty pill capsules. I cap my own psilocybin, so I just used the biggest sizes I had. I'm going to tell Jackson they are light doses so he'll want to take both of them. I'll just say it's some hybrid psychodelic.

I pack up the pills and get on my way to pick up Rebecca. I get out front and text her to come on. She comes out in a striking blue dress. A bit shorter than I would've liked. Her ass was barely peeking under the flimsy flowing bottom of her dress. Her hair was curly and her makeup looked nice. She has dark brown eyes, like Penelope Cruz's, and a dark orangey brown hair that flowed down her back. Her large breasts bounced with each step down her driveway. I could image her big pink nipples busting through her almost sheer blue dress. The neckline was gaping but not much of a surprise, I tend to date sluts....go figure.

We get to the party and there is about 50 people in Jackson's condo (his parents got him). I see Jackson surrounded by a bunch of skanky girls. I tell Rebecca I'm getting drinks and head over to Jackson to give him his 'gift'. The two girls on both his arms looked up and I said out loud, "Fuck."

Here stood my step-mom's twin daughters, Tammy and Serenity. Just the way they look annoys me. Blonde, perfect faces, perfect small tight bodies with cute breasts and well toned asses. The exact kind of girls that would bully me in highschool. They go to the same community college as me so they live at home and are constantly annoying me. There is something weird about the two of them though. It might be a twin thing, but they always are doing the exact same thing and looking the exact same way.

I walk up to Jackson and without saying anything throw him the small baggie with the two pills in it.

"Woah man, nice to talk to you again too. What the hell is this?" Jackson says while looking at the small package tossed at him.

I respond, "Consider it a psychodelic apology. I should've accepted your apology long ago. Jess was a bitch, she shouldn't have ruined our relationship."

I turn my back to Jackson and I pulled my step sisters in close and half yell to them over the music,

"Listen Tammy and Serenity, you guys should not be with Jackson. He is a total scum bag and is only after your goods."

"Oh come on Jeff," Tammy says, "You're just jealous you ain't gettin' this."

She then continues to point at her butt and starts twerking with her tongue out. Serenity is pretending to slap her butt and they both are making a ruckus. Everytime Tammy clapped her ass I could see a wet spot forming on her crotch. God she must've gone commando, which means the same for Serenity, the 'clone'.

I don't respond and just walk away to go grab a drink for Rebecca and I. As I get up there I notice Jeff with two drinks in his hand.

He says, "Hey Jeff! Hey man you should really grab the last bit of the punch I made over there. This shit is CRAZY!"

With a wink he hurries past me to hand off the two drinks to my step sisters. I go up to the table and pour in the remaining 'punch' into two cups for Rebecca and I. I walk back to Rebecca and hand her the drink. She real quick throws what looked like 4 pills into her mouth and then quickly chugged the whole drink. She puts her head back and starts dancing to the loud music. This comes as a shock to me because Rebecca is a very shy girl. She likes to be a tease though, in sure of it. All the guys want her because she is smoking hot, dresses slutty, and only 3 people (including myself) have seen her naked/had sex with her. I'm pretty sure she has only blown her 3 boyfriends. Oh well, might as well enjoy the time with her. I finish off my drink and I join her in dancing. Everything is going great so far...

An hour and a half into the party and I notice a sudden strong itch in my arm. I start to scratch furiously but the scratching made it worse. It felt like it was under my skin! Suddenly the itching moved to all over my body. Everything itched, my back, feet, fingers, tongue, ass, dick, you name it! The worst part was that it was coming from the inside. This jolt of senses caused me to rise from my drunken stupor and come to a shocking discovery. This was that same feeling from the drug I gave Jackson!

Everyone at the party was itching, some more vigorously than others. Rebecca was really going at it. Her arm was getting really red. She looked up at me all worried and said,

"Baby I don't feel too good. I took these pills from Jackson and now my body is incredibly itchy. It feels like I have little zaps of nerve tickles on every inch of my body. It just won't stop!"

I can't believe it. Did she seriously get the same drug from Jackson that I gave Jackson as a prank? And she took 4 of them?! All of a sudden I feel a sudden push on my back and Jackson is up in my face.

"You think you are funny Jeff, huh? Those pills you gave me, I've felt this before. This is that weird sex drug shit isn't it? Where masturbation and sex is extremely intense due to the increased nerve thingies, or whatever. I tried this shit before and I had to masturbate 4 times before the itching went away."

Jackson pauses to put his hands up on his head in worry, then continues,

"Man that drug is some crazy ancient tribal plant or some shit! My dealer told me about it and I've been selling it to people, including your girlfriend while you were talking to your step sisters. What WAS it you gave me dude!?"

This all makes sense! We aren't all itchy, it just feels like your foot falling asleep but 20x stronger and all over your body. Oh shit, did Jackson spike the punch with those big capsule, concentrated pills I gave him? I'm pretty sure everyone here had a cup of that punch. That must've been what Jackson meant when he said it was 'crazy'.

While waiting for me to respond, Jackson looks over to Rebecca as if to get support and his mouth drops. I look over and see Rebecca on the ground furiously fingering herself and grabbing her breast roughly. She had her dress up past her hips and was on her back with her legs wide open. Others gathered around to watch until there was a crowd of 10 watching this crazy girl masturbating. Rebecca didn't even notice and I was so shocked to even say anything. She of course had no underwear on so her fat, juicy pussy was on full display.

Her pussy had big, luscious labia lips and a clitoris that stood out big and hard. Her pussy hole was contracting and you could see a stream of cum going down her ass crack into her semi open butthole. She was moaning so loud you could hear it over the music. I took notice that 5 guys around us were jerking off and had their dicks out. The girls in the crowd started masturbating too. Everyone noticed that jerking off meant that the intense feeling would go away.

I look over to my left and see Jackson with his whole dick out and furiously pounding away. It didn't look entirely hard but it was still atleast 6-7 inches. Jesus Christ that is fucking big! I mean, I am a good 6 and 1/2 hard but Jackson is thicker and longer.

Jackson turns to two guys and gestures to me. They come and restrain me by my arms. I try fighting back but they are too strong. I try to call out to Rebecca but my mouth feels too dry to tell. Jackson points in my face and says,

"You don't fuck with me at my party Jeff. I need to get this out of me. I never felt this drug so strong before! You really fucked up dude and everyone here is feeling it because of you!"

All of the people in the crowd start making faces at me and are telling others what Jackson just said. In about 30 seconds everyone will know why they are feeling this way and who is to blame. Jackson continues,

"So now I need to get this shit out of me and look who's here to help."

Jackson gets down on his knees in-between Rebecca's legs and starts masturbating hard again. Rebecca is still completely out of it and furiously masturbating herself. She has had the most of the drug here by far. She doesn't even realize Jackson is right in front of her pussy jerking off. Jackson was using her cum splashing from her fingers to lubricate his dick. He then scoots up closer and pushes her hand out of the way with his semi hard dick.

Jackson says, "Here Rebecca, let me help you with that!"

Jackson starts throwing his dick back and forth over Rebecca's throbbing red clit like a metronome at mad speeds. Her juice and his pre cum are flying everywhere. She is now moaning louder and Jackson is joining in with her. I am still restrained and yet don't look away. I start getting aroused and ashamed of myself simultaneously.

Jackson has now graduated to grinding the length of his now 8" hard dick up and down the length of Rebecca's wet, hot pussy. It looks like they were fucking but they were just grinding their parts. Jackson was really picking up the pace and going hard. Rebecca seemed to love it so he grabbed her calves and pull them up and back so that he had a better angle.

He was really going hard now and I could see that everytime her got near her warm hole, his head would latch inside a little and pull on her until popping out. He's probably getting splashes of semen inside her! I then noticed Rebecca's eyes open periodically when Jackson did a weird thing. I realized that randomly Jackson is penetrating Rebecca and then pulling out incredibly fast. This goes on for about a minute until it escalates.

Jackson decides to stay inside Rebecca and begins furiously pounding her balls deep. I can see the immense sense of relief on hers and his face. The brutal fucking went on for what felt like forever. The loud wet slapping sounds filled my head. Sometimes Jackson pulls out completely and you can see Rebecca's contracting pussy hole opening and closing clearly asking for more. Jackson's dripping dick hangs over her longing hole and then he plunges deep and hard again.

Everyone around us took notice to the relief through sexual activity. Everyone started either fucking or jerking themselves off. I saw three guys walk over to Rebecca's face and started cumming all over her. One guy shot his whole load over her lips, the other covered her forehead and the other sprayed all over her neck and chin. A girl came over and started grinding her pussy against Rebecca's cum covered mouth while Rebecca was mercilessly fucked.

While the one girl was grinding Rebecca's face, another man came up and pushed the girl over so that her pussy was above Rebecca's mouth like in a 69. I watched has this guy hard fucked this girl and how precariously close he was to popping out of her and stabbing Rebecca's panting face. I then saw the dick come out of the girls pussy and enter Rebecca's open mouth. This guy was now brutally face fucking my girlfriend. He probably thought it was her pussy. I can't believe what I was watching and yet yearned for some myself.

Jackson slows down eventually unbeknownst to me. I was enamored by the face fucking and the bent over girl that I didn't notice Jackson finishing at first. He turned his head around to look at me with a big smile. He pulls his 8 inch shaft out of my girlfriend's pussy and I watch cum erupt from her hole. He must've came 3 times without me noticing and all of it is emptying out now. The guy fucking her face tenses up and shoots his load down her throat. I see tears form in her eyes as she chugs load after load of warm cum.

When Rebecca realizes she isn't being penetrated, her eyes shoot open and she scans the room frantically.

She yells out, "Somebody please help me, anyone!"

Like clockwork, 7 guys surround her and carry her away over her heads. I break free of my grasp and rush after them. They throw her down on a nearby couch and start pounding away. Two guys had their dicks in her mouth, one guy was laying underneath her fucking her pussy while another guy shoved it deep in her asshole. Both of her hands were jerking two other guys off. When any guy would cum inside her mouth, pussy, ass, or on her body, another replaces them and begins fucking her. I saw the same guy take turns with her 3 times. So everyone at the party is triple dipping. There is probably an ungodly amount of cum inside Rebecca right now.

As I stared watching helplessly, I felt my arms get pulled behind my back. A girls voice whispers into my ears,

"Jeeeeeefff, happy to see us?"

Oh my god it was my stepsister Tammy. Serenity comes from behind my back and she is completely nude. She immediately pulls down my pants and starts blowing me. The immense relief was so good that I didn't put two and two together that my stepsister was blowing me while my other restrained my arms behind me. What can I say, I am a bit of a wimp!

"God Serenity," Tammy says after popping her big lips off my hard shaft, "This really takes the edge off on my tongue and lips!"

She goes back to blowing me but now Serenity is pushing me from behind so I am face fucking Tammy. Tammy is gagging and crying while looking into my eyes. It was all I could do to hold back but I gave in. As I started to cum I broke away from my restraint and grabbed Tammy by both sides of her head. I am now full pile driving her mouth and cumming down her throat. After I pull out of her mouth, I push her over onto her stomach and stick my full length inside her. She took me immediately without hesitation.

She is loving it and I am loving it but I know I am going to feel immense regret when this is all done. It doesn't matter, I was in an animal like state. I look down at her small body as I dominate her right pussy, causing her pink asshole to pop open. As I was fucking Tammy, Serenity stood over her and spreads her cheeks in my face. I take my finger and stick it in her pussy. I notice her open up so I keep adding fingers until I had all four fingers in her pussy. I was full on jabbing my hand into her! Tammy's pussy feels so good that I pick up my strength on Serenity and end up sticking my whole hand inside her. I'm now fisting my stepsister! My arm had a stream of cum running down it as I fistes Serenity.

My whole world was spinning. Everyone was naked and fucking and cumming, Rebecca was being gangbanged by everyone, and I'm fisting and fucking my sisters. The pressure around my dick changes and I look down to notice I've slipped out of Tammy's pussy and into her asshole. I continue fucking her asshole until she pulls away from my dick and starts convulsing from a massive orgasm. It looked liked she peed herself from the immense pleasure. A small puddle of liquid lay around her as she is paralyzed on the ground.

As I lay on my back catching my breath, a random Asian girl comes and starts riding my hard dick reverse cowgirl. Before I could react, Serenity stands over my face and then squats over my mouth. She plops her tight ass on my face and I stick my full tongue inside her gaping asshole. Someone must've been fucking her ass just now! I am tongue fucking Serenity while some random chick is riding me. A guy comes up and starts face fucking Serenity really hard while she sits on my face and rides my tongue with her asshole.

When the guy starts cumming, I can feel Tammy's body tense up and her start to orgasm. I can feel a trickle of liquid running down my chin and face while she release liquids onto me. Serenity falls over and lays crumpled next to me. I look over to see the last of the two guys have blown their load inside and on Rebecca while she lay unconscious on the couch. She is an absolute mess with cum flowing from her asshole, pussy, and mouth. She is also so cum covered her whole body is 'shiny' with slick sticky semen.

All of a sudden everyone is in a panic and rushing to grab their clothes. They run out of any exit they could find as Jackson comes sprinting back into the room.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck! My roommates are back, this dorm is a shit show!!" Jackson says in a panic.

Oh yeah, did I mention this is a frat house? Jackson is a college basketball player and he's part of the fraternity most of the team is in. I am too worn out to try and get up but as I try I hear a loud booming voice.

"Ay Jackson, WHAT THE FUCK!?"

The room begins filling with 7 HUGE black men. I'm talking atleast 7 feet tall and 3 feet wide. They had huge muscles and calves and made Jackson look like a wimp. One of them with a bunch of tattoos grabs Jackson by the neck and throws him into the wall. The other start laughing as he beats on Jackson. I didn't feel bad whatsoever for the guy after what he did to Rebecca.

All of a sudden one of the big guys calls out to the tattooed guy,

"Hey Dax, check this fucking bitch out of my god ha ha ha!"

I managed to get myself behind a small futon to watch the gang of huge men, hopefully staying out of sight. They all stood around Rebecca laying on the couch. Dax says to the group,

"Hey man I bet this bitch needs to wake up. She got to get the fuck out but God damn! Look at that fat pussy! Aye, let's wake her up, big black dick style haha!"

My worst nightmare comes true. All six of the men release their 9-10 inch dicks that are as thick as my forearm. They start stroking and slapping their dicks on Rebecca's unconscious body. It must've been the steroids they were obviously taking, but their semen production was ridiculous. Each slap on Rebecca's body had a long stream of precum flowing attached to the point of impact.

Dax takes his massive basketball player hands and grabs Rebecca by her tiny waist. She looks like a midget compared to him. While standing and full erect, he puts the tip of his head at Rebecca's open hole. While he held her above his weapon by her waist, I felt the urge to call out, but for my safety I decided against it. I noticed the amount of cum covering her body was slick and Dad lost his grip. This didn't have an effect on his dick as Rebecca's full weight slid her down his full length.

As she came to a squelching halt at the base of his shaft, she opens her eyes and let's out a huge gasp. Dax smiles and says,

"Nice nap?"

He then starts using her small body like a Fleshlight and breaks her open intenally. Rebecca starts yelling in intense pleasure as this huge dick enters her hard and fast. Dax then walks over to the couch and falls on his back. With Rebecca now riding him, another huge dick dude comes over and shoved it in her asshole. Her insides must be toast. Each guy took turns fucking holes. When each of them cum it is like a horse on enhancement pills. She must've swallowed a liter of cum and had endless amounts of cum leaking from her pussy and asshole.

The guys all eventually slow down and leave Rebecca, in what probably was a coma, on the ground. I was really hoping they wouldnt look over and see Tammy and Serenity still laying on the ground. Their small fragile bodies won't be able to handle their massive dicks and power. I try to tuck behind the futon but I slip and slam my leg on the floor.

One of the guys notices and comes over to see my step sisters, naked and unconscious.

"Hey guys! We got some sleepers. We ain't done here yet!"

3 guys join in to make 4 big black dicks about to destroy my step sisters. I watched in horror as one stood Infront of Tammy's mouth and the other between her legs. The same setup was with Serenity as well. They both semi struggled as they slowly awoke, but soon their mouths and small pussys were being penetrated hard. I could hear struggling sounds through their gagging. I felt so bad for them and really turned on too, yikes.

12