All Comments on 'The Insatiable Itch'

by Murphystacos

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MurphystacosMurphystacosabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you! Did you know, there's over 5 trillion pieces of trash in the oceans? Thanks for doing your part and staying out of the water. Don't forget to recycle!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Never seen an author get worse with each story before this is just bad

MurphystacosMurphystacosabout 2 years agoAuthor

Uh oh! Someone deleted their comments! There must've been a grammatical error, possibly due to missing commas and periods. Or the (let's keep them anonymous for now) individual leaving comments and then deleting them has got to have a pretty dark past.

Yes Mom never loved them, and Dad will never be proud of them. They had a miserable life at school where the teachers gave demeaning and condescending remarks towards their inaptitude to learn a simple 3rd grade education. This later spawning into dark spiral of not caring about becoming educated and instead lashing out like a troubled child with a severe lack of love in their life. This individual goes on to make the biggest life decision they will ever make. Will I check people out at a gas station or a fast food restaurant?

But alas, this anonymous individual has the potential to be something better, but instead uses their time to project onto the world how much they hate their life. This anonymous individual feels so "unspecial" because either their partner left them, their parents never loved them, maybe they went a little too far with a drunk individual, maybe their sexual preference is considered illegal. All we know is that this individual is so counterintuitive to evolution, the most fitting name for such an individual is anonymous.

To which comes the most mind boggling thing of all. This anonymous was destined to be anonymous to the world. That is the saddest joke any creationist theorist could come up with. Sadly, no one would look at "anonymous" and say they were created. Who would ever create such a sad, pathetic, desperate life? One where people will spit in their direction because their existence is so minute they are basically invisible, or where they get beaten by people they love because they are just an inconvenience onto everyone.

Well anonymous, I'm here to tell you that I am sorry and sad for you. And as much as you'd like to leave a snarky reply to this, just know that even still the world is laughing at you, everyone in your life is laughing at you, and you are still a nobody. Just like your name states, Anonymous. You will always get the last laugh.

Thanks for reading the stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wanna get gangbanged by 7 black cocks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

yeah this just gets worse and worse

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous