The Insatiable Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 4 guys then let go of holding my step sisters up and used their dicks as poles to keep them suspended. They basically made a human 'H' shape, with only their dicks holding up my tiny step sisters. After 5 minutes of fucking and cumming I think 3 times, they switch and continue for five more minutes. The fun is broken up when a high pitched scream is heard.

"Jackson oh my god what is this what is happening!?!?" a small female voice lets out.

I look over to see Jackson's 19 year old girlfriend standing over his crippled body. I think her name is Ariana or something. Jackson always posts about her on Instagram and seems pretty smitten.

The gang of black guys surround Ariana and start ripping her clothes off. She is screaming and asking for help from Jackson. All he can do is lay there and watch in agony as his tiny girlfriend is passed around and brutally fucked by 7 huge black guys. I see a window behind me and decide to open it and leave this mess before I get in trouble. I'm half way through opening the window when I hear Rebecca's voice call out to me,

"Jeff please come back and help me! I can't move right now and my stomach feels funny!"

"Oh hey boys let's share the love with our shining star here!"

They must've continued fucking Rebecca and Ariana for the rest of the night. I never heard from anyone involved ever again except my step sisters. Our relationship was ruined from my perspective, but they actually had a positive experience supposedly. I guess the big black dicks were a nice final touch to their evening of fucking! As for Ariana and Rebecca, whatever that baby looks like, it certainly won't look like me!

12