The Inspector's Wife

Story Info
Getting down and dirty with the Boss' wife.
2.2k words
4.14
26.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at home recovering from a fairly serious road traffic accident; I was riding my BMW R100RT home from work when a woman came out from a side road which had a stop sign . . . she never stopped nor looked . . . I hit the door pillar at 60mph and was fortunate enough to fly over the top of her car landing about 30′ further up the road.

At the time I was a sergeant in Kent Constabulary, Traffic Division, i.e. traffic cop on a police bike, hence rather visible, the woman who pulled out in front of me died at the scene, there was an inquest, and the incident investigation unit calculated that if the woman had stopped, looked both ways and pulled without seeing me I must've been travelling at 650 mph, hence I was completely exonerated.

I didn't break any bones, worse, I had dislocated my right wrist, my right hip, my right knee, my right ankle and most of the tarsals in my right foot. I also removed part of my tibialis anterior, with the aid of the woman's car door.

I was in hospital for 6 months, undergone theatre procedures 10 times, under full anaesthetic, as they were trying to reduce the dislocations (with little success I might say) and do a couple of skin grafts.

You get the idea; eventually they sent me home to recover and it was a right pain, my right leg was not being weight bearing because of the damaged foot, but also because the long hospital stay had cause my legs muscles to waste away.

Anyhow, I came out of hospital in May, the NHS provided me with a multigym which was set up on the patio in my back garden, and every day, starting at 8am I was out there exercising until 4pm with a break of 15 minutes every hour, I was determined to walk by the end of June, although the orthopaedic consultant who was on my case was not very confident of my recovery time.

I lived just outside Canterbury, in Police House, a semi-detached 3 bedroom property with a huge back garden.

It was great because it cost me only 10% of my basic salary, the downside was that if anything happened in the village, which required Police attention, the locals would call any day at any time to voice their complaints or concerns; hence we were allowed to use Police vehicles to travel back and forth to the nick.

My next-door neighbour was my boss, (whom I had no liking for whatsoever, he was just an arrogant S.O.B. who actually never went out on a patrol but was fast at criticising those who, according to him, were not doing it right), he was married to a pretty petite brunette in her 30's, who, during the late Spring and Summer months, used to spend her afternoons sunning herself in the back garden; before my accident we exchanged pleasantries, as good neighbours do, but nothing more.

Although she probably wasn't more than 5' she was well proportioned, except for her breasts which must have been a 36 C cup; many a one time I wondered if they were real debating with myself if an Inspector wages could have afforded to have them enhanced.

One rather hot afternoon towards the end of May the above mentioned next-door neighbour, came over with a chilled bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, two glasses, wearing a smile and a really skimpy red bikini (she had been sunbathing most afternoons while I was exercising); she asked me if I wanted some and who am I to refuse a lady?

She sat astride the bench opposite me, she placed the glasses and the bottle between us and proceeded to remove the cork, I lent forward, took the bottle from her saying let me do this, speaking directly to her firm breasts.

Her bikini bottom was a real tight cotton material showing an inviting camel toe and I could detect a damp spot in between her slender thighs.

I was just in a pair of swimming trunks and a loose wife-beater vest, and my physical reaction to my visual entertainment was obvious.

However we just chatted a bit about nothing, she asked me about the accident, what my plans for the future were and other things of no consequence.

I was really enjoying the visit, and asked what prompted her to come along and share the really enjoyable tipple.

She mentioned that she didn't have many friends, and that her company were her two young children, now at school, and because of the shift work of her husband she didn't have much interaction with adults.

I told her that since I was going to be home for the foreseeable future she was welcome to come over any time for a chin-wag and that I would be quite happy to converse with her if she did not mind me keeping doing my exercises.

She welcomed the idea, then she directly looked at my bulge, licked her lips, then she looked at me straight in the eyes and said, matter of fact:- You do have some big muscles don't you? Can you show me how strong they are? With that she extended her right hand and ran her index finger on my trunks from the base of my cock to the tip of it, It was totally unexpected and my dick jerked obscenely.

Let me assure you that I don't have a 12" monster, I believe to be pretty normal in the penis department, maybe a bit on the thicker side of "normal" and being 6'1" tall I believe that a 7" and a bit prick is about right, and to date I received no complaints.

Without begging her pardon she hooked her thumbs in the waist band of my trunks and pulled down, I made life easy for her by lifting my arse off the bench and off they went.

She whispered "nice" and proceeded to envelop it in her tiny hand. As she did so my dick inflated and elongated a bit more, the foreskin curled back and now a very angry red dome was fully exposed, sporting a trickle of pre cum oozing from it's one eye.

She lent even more forward and licked the tip, made a smacking sound with her lips and said "tasty", then proceeded to take it as deep in her mouth as it would go.

She gagged a bit on it, then she opened her throat and took the rest of it, her nose squashed against my pubic hair and her chin on my balls. I have to admit that until that day I have never been deepthroated, and found the experience absolutely out of this world.

At this point I undid her bikini top, let it fall to the ground and cupped both breasts, they felt firm, but not solid, and her nipples were so hard and extended that it felt like they were going to drill a hole in my palms.

I then eased her off my dick and told her to remove the bikini bottom and to sit on my face, which she enthusiastically did.

Her pussy was nicely trimmed, big puffy outer labia which felt smooth and soft, totally devoid of hair. I attacked her cunt with gusto, licking around the big lips, the top of her thighs, sucking on her incredible clit and tongue fucking her for all I was worth.

As I was sucking on her clit I inserted two fingers in her cunt and started to massage her G spot, I then dipped my other hand's index finger in her cunt juices and slowly inserted it in her anus.

I was rewarded by her going into a worshipping action on my cock, she really made love to it, always moaning in pleasure, and her humming was actually increasing my pleasure; she only stopped when I felt her body go rigid, her thighs clamping down on the side of my head and nearly screaming that she was cumming.

Her cunt juice was all over my face, my left hand, running down the inside of her thighs.

Then she went all limp, her breathing was ragged, I lifted her off me and laid her on the bench passed out, she suffered "la petite mort"!

It took her a minute or two to regain consciousness and she looked up at me with a faint smile saying that no one ever gave such an intense orgasm just by using their tongue and a finger.

I asked her if she was ready to continue to which she replied "fuck yeah," she told me to lie down on the workout bench, she sat astride my waist, took hold of my cock, aimed it at her pussy and slowly sunk down on it until she bottomed out.

She rested there for a few seconds telling me that she just wanted to get used at the size of it, then, slowly at first, she started raising and lowering herself on it.

As she picked up some rhythm I started to move myself up as she was coming down; I could feel the tip of my dick hitting her cervix, she was grunting like a sow in heat, both of us perspiring profusely.

I felt her cunt muscles tighten, really clamping down on my penis, the with a final grunt she just fell on my chest as her body was shaking in convulsions. Never before or since in my life I met a woman like her, she went off like a rocket, and that sent me over the edge and I came hard in her, filling her cunt with my sperm, jet after jet, and every time that my cock flexed inside her she jolted like she was receiving shock treatment.

She passed out again, at this point I was seriously worried, so struggling a bit, I draped her unconscious body over my shoulder, grabbed my crutches, hobbled inside my place, laid her on the sofa in the living room and went to get a wet facecloth and used that to revive her.

When she came to all she could say was "Holy fuck, I want more of that, where ever it came from," she then took hold of my semi flaccid cock and used it to pull me towards her so she could stuff it in her mouth and give it the vacuum cleaner treatment.

As I mentioned before, being a gentleman I never refuse a lady, especially one that fucks like a whore; as she made me hard again with her oral ministrations, I knelt in front of her, lifter her legs up, rested them on my shoulder and drove into her with force.

As I was pounding her pussy she kept on shouting "harder, harder, fuck me harder you big bastard," her potty mouth was having the right effect on me and I jack-hammered her as hard as I could, again her cunt muscles clamped down on my cock and she started cumming again, my pleasure was also too much to bear and I came inside her again, not as much as before, but still felt like I was shooting bullets inside her, not sperm.

This time she didn't pass out, but I slowly sank on her soft big tits and rested my forehead against hers and for the first time since she came into my life I kissed her softly on the lips.

We then both rolled off the sofa on the living room carpet, I was on my back, she draped her right leg over my right thigh, I could feel the heat and the wetness of her cunt on my leg.

She nuzzled my neck and started playing with the hair on my chest.

We laid there for a while, all the time touching and feeling each other, it's then, when I had the opportunity to really look close at her breasts that I found out that her tits were natural, no giveaway scars on her flawless skin, I loved to play with them, knead them like play dough and suck on those incredible nipples that resembled bullets.

It went on until the end of summer, when her husband was at work, after taking the kids to a childminder, she would come to my back garden and spend at least half a day with me.

We would normally start with a 69, then we tried every possible position that one could think of, she liked doggy style, but found it easier to control the amount of cock she was taking by riding cowgirls style; she also asked me to fuck her in the arse, but I was too thick for her little puckered hole, no amount of KY gel or vaseline was enough to really fuck her well, only managed to get the dome of my cock in her, but the rest of it was far too hard to go any further.

Thanks to her and the strenuous exercise regime she was putting me trough I was fit for work by the end of September.

Unfortunately my position at work was taken up by one of my colleagues, so I was transferred 150 mile away to Cambridgeshire and never saw my neighbour again.