The Institute Ch. 11

Story Info
Clio discovers more of the Director's plans for her.
3.4k words
4.49
20.8k
7
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shmeckle
shmeckle
113 Followers

The next morning, Clio was finishing her breakfast when Bella walked through the door. She smiled uneasily at her charge and said, "I know yesterday I said you'd be on your own from now on, but there has been a change of plans. This morning Acting Director Shuskin sent out a message to all staff. He said you were doing a field-test of the contraceptive. Do you remember his instructions to Subject 1215 last night?"

"You mean Milos?"

"Yes, Milos. He told him he could have sex however he'd like, but had to...ejaculate into your vagina."

"Yeah. It seemed a bit weird, really detached and clinical. I mean, I was about to be fucked in a roomful of strangers."

"Well, his email today gave those same instructions to all our staff. I have to accompany you for a couple days to make sure everyone knows that."

The news made Clio queasy. She tried to shrug it off, thinking, 'Well, I'll still be fucking strangers in front of other strangers, like I have been for the last two weeks.' Still, she dreaded the day ahead of her. Then her mind went off on a tangent. 'Wow, has it only been two weeks? It seems like another lifetime that I was just a young woman traveling the world. Now I've been naked in public for two weeks and every day made to cum while people watch. And I still have 5 years of this to go...'

When they entered the Spa, her concerns went away for a while. The girls were just so happy to see her and eager to make her feel good that it was infectious. She surrendered herself to their attention and enjoyed the orgasm they gave her. Then Anton arrived, and they licked and sucked each other while the girls helped them both along.

When Anton started to thrust harder, one of the Spa girls stopped him, telling him, "Stop! The Chairman says you have to cum in her pussy."

Anton looked at his supervisor, who quietly nodded. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and stepped back. The girls and he motioned to her to let Clio know they wanted her to turn over and get on all fours on the reclined chair. She did and Anton stepped forward and slid his cock up and down her wet pussy lips.

Clio's heart was racing and she felt a full-body blush. Somehow, this was very different than having people watch while she sucked a man's cock. A blow-job was no big deal to her. -- she had almost gotten used to being watched as she did it. But having to present her most intimate area to any man that a staff member wanted her to fuck, having their cocks pumping deep into her pussy while others watched, was humiliating and demeaning. As Anton's cock-head slipped between her labia, she moaned and arched her back. She realized something even more humiliating -- she was going to be craving every cock that entered her.

Anton thrust in alternating long and short strokes, and Clio felt one of the girls reach over to fondle her breast. The other reached further and started stroking her clit. She was on the verge of cumming when she felt Anton's supervisor grab one of her ass cheeks and fondle her other breast with his other hand. Having people touching her as she came only added to her humiliation. But still, the skilled fingers flicking over her clit made her cum as Anton did, and she felt his warm cum filling her pussy.

Anton was breathing heavy, his hand clasping her hips and his softening cock still inside her. As her ecstasy subsided, Clio looked at her audience. She thought this was the worst part, surrounded by people who had just watched her get fucked, beaming at her like she was some sort of artist that gave a virtuoso performance. As Anton stepped back, one of the Spa girls grabbed her head in her hands and gave her a long, wet kiss.

She got up quickly and hurried out of the room, not able to look at anyone.

Bella led her to the exercise suit test room, where all three beds were occupied with male test subjects, whose cocks were in various states of tumescence. A female staff member motioned to the middle one, who had the stiffest cock, so Clio went to him and climbed on top. Her pussy was still wet and wide due to Anton's earlier attention, so the cock slipped inside her easily. A thrill shot through her and she was amazed that in the short walk from the Spa she had become ferociously horny again. She propped herself up with her hands on his shoulders, and started swiveling and pumping her hips, and clenching her inner muscles so her pussy was tugging on his swelling cock.

One of the techs walked over and started stroking her clit with the moisturizer, and massaging her ass with his other hand. Her mind rebelled at the thought that a total stranger could start playing with her body as his toy, but the attention he was devoting to her clit made her start to cum, and the stranger underneath her soon was too. It washed over her in waves as the man under her thrust upward, as much as he could while subject to the rippling effect of the exercise suit.

As soon as their orgasms finished, the tech helped her up, and took her to the man in the bed on her left. His cock was hard after witnessing Clio getting fucked, and he looked at her nubile body hungrily as she got on top and repeated her performance with him. Another tech joined them and stroked her clit as the first tech fondled her tits, and soon the couple were both climaxing loudly.

The techs helped Clio off and over to the third man, whose cock was semi-erect. The tech nodded at it and then pointed to her mouth. Clio knew what was expected so she leaned over and sucked it into her mouth. The male tech behind her couldn't resist sliding his index finger up her very wet vulva and flicking her clit. The attention made her give out a muffled moan and arch her back, which made the techs snicker. Soon the cock was stiff enough, so she climbed on top and quickly thrust herself down over it. The strange hands returned to stroke her body and she started bouncing up and down. She tried to block out the other people in the room while letting their stroking and fondling propel her to her fifth orgasm of the morning. It hit her hard, and she was only vaguely aware of the man below her grunting and moaning as his hot cum filled her pussy.

When it subsided, she wanted nothing more than to escape from the room and her unwanted audience, but she was unsteady and needed help to get back on her feet. One of the beds was now open and Clio started to walk to it, when one of the techs motioned to the side of the room, where there was a toilet and bidet.

Bella said, "They would like you to rinse out the semen before they insert the instruments." Clio rolled her eyes but obeyed. She straddled the bidet and used her fingers to spread her labia so the water could wash her clean. She shuddered as the warm water went inside her and was amazed at the intensity. She remembered Bella said the drug would make her skin sensitive to touch. 'No wonder I'm always fucking horny', she thought. 'It's like every sensation is turned up to 11.'

She walked to the empty bed with half-closed eyes and stepped into the net suit, then dutifully bent over while the techs slipped the lubricated instruments into her pussy and ass. Her quiet moan as she shivered made them chuckle, but she was beyond caring. She knew she could look forward to 15 minutes of no one making her fuck another stranger while they watched. In spite of the serial electric shocks making her muscles ripple, she nodded off for a quick nap.

Shortly, Bella shook her awake and said, "Your session is over." Clio bent over as the techs removed the vaginal and anal attachments, and then stepped out of the net suit as they unhooked it. Bella and she were about to leave when the female tech said something to Bella in Russian. They had a short conversation, and then Bella said to Clio, "They would like you to stay here, to...service the other test subjects."

"You mean fuck them?"

"Yes."

"Both men and women?"

"No. They have rearranged the schedules so that all the men have their sessions for 2 hours in the morning, and the women for 2 hours in the afternoon."

"So they expect me to fuck how many?"

"Well, the treatments last 15 minutes and there are 3 beds. So, it would be 12 each hour."

"They want me to fuck, what, two dozen guys?"

"Yes, minus you of course, so it would be 23."

Clio looked at Bella dumbstruck. Bella shrugged and whispered, "There's nothing I can do. Di-- I mean, Acting Chairman Shuskin requested it." The female tech had a few curt words with Bella, who turned back to Clio and said, "I will be back in an hour and a half." Clio's mouth was still agape as she watched her leave.

One of the techs tugged at her elbow to lead her over to the first bed, where a man was staring at her lustily with a stiff erection. Clio realized that in the 20 or so minutes during her treatment and talk with Bella she had become fiercely horny again. She hurried over to him, climbed on top, and quickly grabbed his cock and aimed it at her pussy. She pushed herself onto it quickly, making her inner muscles clench it tight. The groping and teasing hands returned to drive her on to her next orgasm.

The rest of the morning continued in the same fashion. When Clio felt the semen of several men start leaking out of her, she'd point to the bidet and be allowed to clean up again. Every half-hour one of the techs would hold up a glass of some fizzing liquid, and an orange foil packet; most of the writing on it was in Cyrillic, but she noticed the English word "Electrolytes". And always she had the techs, or even other staff that was passing by the room and noticed her, with their hands all over her, ensuring that she kept cumming as much as possible.

When Bella came to collect her later that morning, she had to be helped to stand up after using the bidet. Even with one last glass of electrolytes, Bella had to wrap her arm around Clio's waist as they left. Clio appreciated the steadying arm, even though the feeling of her friend's clothing against her nude body reminded her she was going to be naked and probably fucking in public for the next 5 years.

Bella said softly to her friend, "You should probably have a shower and then sleep until lunch, okay?"

Clio said, "What's up with the staff there? Just a few days ago they were teasing me, getting me close to cumming and then stopping. Now it seems like they're trying to make me have as many orgasms as possible. What's changed?"

"Well, your collar records every time you have an orgasm, and it's instantly updated on your page on the intranet. Now, with the excuse of the "field-test", they probably are trying to make you cum as much as possible."

"Oh great, my sex life is now a video game and they're all trying for a highest score..."

"Well, they have done that in the past."

"Really?"

"Yes. A few years ago, there was a gymnast that was an Olympic hopeful. She got involved in some sort of doping scandal. She unfortunately opted to serve her sentence here instead of prison. Maybe because she was a local celebrity, or because she had a beautiful toned body, probably both, but the staff made it their mission to make her cum as many times as possible. She still holds the record...although your friend Irina has come close to it."

"Oh?"

"Yes. She's a natural exhibitionist, and really likes sex. Once everyone knew she was bisexual, they made sure her days were filled with orgasms. She has fucked every male and female test subject here at least twice."

Clio asked apprehensively, "So is that what is in store for me?"

Bella sighed, and eventually said, "Most likely." Clio shuddered inwardly at the fate facing her, and then had to admit to herself that, with the aphrodisiac effects of her birth control coursing through her, she would welcome all of the orgasms, even while she hated the humiliation and forced nakedness.

§

Her afternoon was less eventful, spending a couple hours at the cosmetics lab. While she was strapped to the chair and spread-eagled, she could feel the intense horniness building. She ached to have someone's cock inside her. As Irina was leaving, she whispered to her supervisor, who nodded. Irina smiled as she ran over to Clio and knelt between her legs. Soon the girl's talented fingers and tongue got her to the edge of an orgasm.

Suddenly, it stopped. Clio opened her eyes and saw Irina's supervisor pointing across the room to a male test subject. Irina dutifully went over and sucked his cock. She stopped just short of him cumming as well. Then one of the techs released him and led him to Clio. He looked at her body with a wide grin, and wasted no time in slipping his cock in. Both of them were so turned on that they came after just a few quick thrusts.

After dinner, Bella led her to the auditorium. Clio wondered if she was going to fuck Milos again. When they arrived, Clio noticed the crowd was twice as large as the first night. She looked to the center to see if Milos was there. Instead she saw on the small stage where the mattress was there were three nude men.

Shuskin motioned her over and she went wondering just what was going to happen.

The Director smiled at her and said, ""You may have been expecting Milos or someone like him. There were only 24 men in his test group. Since this 'field test' will be going on for at least 6 months, we will need to enlist the other male test subjects." He waited for his interpreter to finish, then continued, "No one man could match Milos' or your appetites, so we have three."

A lab tech took Clio's arm and led her to the left side of the room. She saw there was a table with the enema setup, and on the back wall, an open door to a small room with a toilet and bidet. She saw they were going to make her get the enema in front of the audience again. She managed to get through it, but got embarrassed all over again when they made her get back up on the table to apply lube to her anus.

She went back to the stage, where Shuskin said, "Here, hold this." as he handed her an upside-down hat with some paper in it. Each of the men took one and held them up. She realized they were high-def closeups of her mouth, pussy, and ass.

Shuskin asked her to kneel. Then the man who had drawn the picture of her pussy stepped in front of her. She realized she was expected to get them all erect so they could fuck her. She sucked and stroked his cock and fondled his balls. Soon, he pulled out and lay down on the mattress, and helped her straddle him. As she lowered down, she guided his cock in and started to moan. The man holding the picture of her ass stepped up and thrust his cock into her mouth. She stroked and sucked it as her hips rocked while she bounced up and down on the other man's cock. The second man quickly pulled out and went around her. He knelt and spread her butt cheeks and slowly slipped his cock in her asshole. In spite of herself, she felt a thrill shoot through her and she pushed back onto his cock and moaned. She immediately felt the third man grab her head and thrust his cock into her mouth.

The first man started thrusting harder as he came, making her bounce forward, which pushed the other cock into her mouth and cause its owner to thrust, pushing her back onto the cock in her ass. She started cumming as she bounced around from cock to cock. As the first man's moans got quieter, the man in back lifted her off both cocks, and then slipped his into her pussy and started cumming.

Clio was cumming violently, moaning a high-pitched whimper, while gripping the shaft and holding the balls of the man she was blowing. He couldn't hold back and started cumming in her mouth, while the second man was still thrusting wildly into her pussy.

Eventually, their moans all stopped and Clio slumped onto the mattress as the audience applauded.

When she was able, she stood and asked if she can use the bidet to clean up. The Director gave her a shock on her collar and said she had to use the shower in her quarters.

Bella was there to meet her as she left. They walked back to Clio's quarters in silence. Once there, Bella said, "Go have a shower and then meet me back at your bed."

When Clio returned, Bella asked her to lay down as she retrieved a small jar of ointment from her pocket. She said, "Your vagina has gotten a lot more attention than you're used to. You need to use this ointment to help heal any abrasions or other problems. It has a base of the anti-aging cream you use every morning but also has other healing ingredients.

"Now, it will have to be applied manually. You can't do it or you will probably get a shock for masturbating. I will do this tonight, but I won't always be here so I will ask your friend Irina to do this." She motioned for Irina to come over, and told her "Watch what I do here. You will need to do it for Clio every night, okay?"

Irina smiled and watched as Bella smeared the cream over her beautiful nude friend's outer labia, rubbing softly until it was absorbed. She did the same with her inner labia, and then softly rubbed some over Clio's clit. As tired as she was, Clio couldn't keep from rubbing against her friend's fingers and moaning.

Bella paused and said tentatively, "Clio, I need to apply this inside you to heal any tears or abrasions. Do I have your permission to do that?" Bella knew she didn't have to ask permission; when it came to medical treatments, no matter how invasive, she just had to inform the subject it was going to happen. Still, it was important to her that Clio consent to it.

Clio whispered, "Yes." Bella covered two of her fingers with the cream and then slowly inserted them into Clio, swiveling them around to make sure the cream went where it was needed. Clio started moaning louder and arched her back. She got louder as Bella's fingers went deeper.

Irina turned and motioned for her partner to come over. A slender blonde who looked like she was in her early thirties came over, wrapped her arms around Irina from behind, and started rubbing a vibrator against her clit. Irina and Bella locked eyes for a moment, and Irina could see that, despite her detached, professional demeanor, Bella was incredibly aroused.

When Bella's fingers were all the way in, she lightly stroked Clio's clit, which brought on an orgasm. Irina started cumming as well. All the women in the room who weren't actively fucking looked on at the strange erotic scene, seemingly transfixed.

As their orgasms tapered off, Irina leaned over and gave Clio a kiss. Most of the couples in the room started caressing and kissing each other. Bella slipped her fingers out and wiped them on her lab coat. As she left, she whispered, "Good night", but saw that Clio was already fast asleep with a smile on her face.


shmeckle
shmeckle
113 Followers