All Comments on 'The Institute of Hedonism'

by luv2custrip

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
pcman1950pcman195011 months ago

Wonderful story, and well worth the "higher-than-your-usual" scoring. First of your stories I've read. 5+fave. Have favourited you as an author and will check out more of your writing.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland11 months ago

The settings, the characters, the logic, the plot ... all are dream-like. And what a lovely dream luv2custrip has woven for us. To ask questions about strange rules and strange events--Why does the world's most exclusive massage parlor prohibit touching genitals? Why is Callie so shy about exposing her pubic area poolside? Why is the staff severely punished for small infractions?--is to miss the whole point and essence of dreams. Particularly charming, to me, is the intense three-way emotional intimacy reached among the MC, his wife Callie, and his lover Lena. Let the trolls over in Loving Wives sputter about their hatred of "cheating": I like luv2custrip's more expansive view of love much better. Five stars awarded by yours, truly.

Bender13Bender139 months ago

I really, really enjoyed this and hope that its the start of a long series!

Campus77Campus775 months ago

Magnificent! A fine tale from beginning to end. The story was essential, the sex the spice, the background dreamy. I can imagine many story lines with current and new characters pulsing from this author's imagination. I was so glad that Callie found her way to accept that love doesn't have to be with just one person. Love expands to many with an open mind. Please continue this series!

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi4 months ago

Simply beautiful from start to finish! 5 Stars!! When I read a story, I usually find a little phrase that sounds extra spicy or humorous or stands out to me in some way. I loved the phrase "lady bits"!!! 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluv2custrip@luv2custrip
Hello. I will be taking a break from writing due to some serious health issues. When I wrote my first story in December 2022, I decided to keep writing until I had at least one Hot story. Now I have 42 of 62… and 435 followers! Hoping to get back soon, thank you all.