Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 4 years ago
Great!

I love these stories, can't wait for part two!

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 4 years ago
More T.I.T.S.!

Glad to see another installment of this series and a two-pager, too.

Liked the character of "Melons", someone who likes being BE'd and showing off her new endowments.

Myjeski? Aloysius? You had some fun coming up with names on this one.

Interested in the Boob God's history. Does he compete with the ass god? What does he do when small boobs are in vogue? How does he select who to "bless"? How can he, again, become the powerful force of nature he once was?

The idea of an institute graced with a large number of large breasted females (that continues to grow) and where an "average" guy can be transformed into a physical specimen that drives women wild is a good one that I hope you continue writing about.

Like love triangles, so the Tina vs Melonie dynamic is very Ginger/Mary Ann.

Enjoyed sex scene with Tina especially the way you incorporated Tom's "transforming".

Melonie's spiel about being flat-chested and her current endowments is the kind of scene I live for, thanks for including it.

Melonie struggling with Tom's cock was refreshing. Usually, the guy's hugeness is seen as an unquestioned benefit but watching a woman struggle with "all that" even though she wanted it so much made for a good read.

Can't wait to see how the Tina vs Melonie dynamic plays out. Sure, they might just share Tom but the two women seem so different from each other. Tom has spent more quality time with Melonie but in a shallow sense Tina is bigger and seems able to accommodate his size better. Of course, you know my go to is to make the "smaller" woman bigger to best her rival but we'll see in the next installment of this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

story TAGS