The Institute: Private Sale of an Indenturee

Story Info
Institute negotiates with parents.
1.8k words
4
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before me in my office at the Institute sat two parents of their repossessed daughter, Felicity Bogan. The red faced father was a lawyer, a general practitioner; mother, head down in humiliation, was a nurse. I forced a smile at them.

Straining to launch into an argument, Lawyer Bogan rose to roar, "Why weren't we notified, as the law requires of the reposition together with a statement of the amount due?"

I looked down at the file, before I recited, "`Felicity Bogan, age 19, 5 ft 5 in, 125 pounds, red hair, hazel eyes, 32 -- 28 -- 30, no scars, no tattoos, birth mark on left buttocks, bar coded on right hip, gave her indenture to secure loan on payment for new car.' For reasons, known only to her, Felicity chose not to send you folks notice of her Indenture. I'm sure Lawyer Bogan, you understand the law gives Felicity that right, once she came of age."

Looking down at the file. I saw that parent's financial profile revealed considerable debt, but not serious enough to require a personal indenture to secure the existing, outstanding obligations. The mother, well groomed, appeared to be in good health. Though in her mid - 40s, she was attractive enough to assay well. Nurses, even those nearing middle age, sold well on the auction block.

The Institute would like mother to join her daughter as assets of the Institute under indenture. Could I accomplish the task?

"We were unaware Felicity was taken," the mother noted, "We heard from her around holiday time by text message that she was going off with her roommate. If Felicity were taken three months ago, how did she receive passing grades this past semester?"

The roommate was now one of our assets assisting our capture teams operating in college towns. Even though I knew the answer, I projected an air of detached but empathetic concern. "The Institute may have allowed Felicity to complete her course work remotely. Have you contacted her roommate?"

The father shook his head. "We tried. Her roommate switched programmes and transferred. We couldn't track her down."

"Redemption time on your daughter, Felicity, has expired," I noted. "The Institute is offering Felicity to you in a private sale in lieu of sending her to the auction. Felicity has finished only a year and a half on her degree," I looked down at the file, "in dramatics."

"Dramatics does teach you to play a part not truly your own," Mrs Bogan interjected.

Indeed, Mrs Bogan herself did hold some potential playing the role of a companion, a mature courtesan -- or personal confidante of a wealthy doctor. I wondered what lay under the demure fashionable dark clothing concealing her assets. We'd know when Mrs Bogan was stripped for examination, bar coding and chipping in connection with an indenture. I hoped we'd find an older version of Felicity perhaps.

"Dramatics are important to the role the Institute has projected for Felicity," I revealed the future the Institute would design for Felicity, "Likely at auction, Felicity is knowledgeable and refined enough to qualify for sale to a reputable Parlour which provides Courtesans for the influential and well -- heeled. The Institute offers you the option of a private purchase. Would you like to inspect the product?"

"Product? You speak of my daughter!" the husband exclaimed while the wife, lowered her head and held back tears.

"Should I produce her for your examination?" I asked.

At the husband's nod, I pressed a button on my phone. In walked, Felicity, naked, hands secured behind her back. Holding Felicity's elbow, a female security officer, around the same size, whose dark blue trousers and light blue shirt squeaked with her every move.

Facing the wall, Felicity was ordered to bend at the waist as the officer used an electronic notebook to read the bar code.

"Felicity Bogan," the security officer reported, "age 19, 5 ft 5 in, 125 pounds, red hair, hazel eyes, 32 -- 28 -- 30, no scars, no tattoos, birth mark on left buttocks, bar coded on right hip, indentured to secure car loan, notice of default and delinquency given, repossessed at River Bend, tracking chips inserted in left breast and right buttocks by capture team upon apprehension."

"Thank you," Nodding to the security officer, I declared, "The identity of the indenturee is verified."

The security officer re-positioned Felicity to present her parents with full frontal nudity. Noticing her parents, Felicity gasped but did not speak. Her mother ran up to embrace Felicity. The cold steely eyed guard stepped between them. Felicity looked away.

"Felicity is Institute property," rising to walk over to Felicity, I cautioned the parents, "you may look, but not touch."

The Husband's face was crimson red. Placing his fair skinned nude daughter in all her glory under his scrutiny, brought him to the verge of explosion, at me, no, most likely at himself for that erection that sprouted quicker than one a hormone crazed teenager watching a sexploitation film the first time might have raised. I decided, Lawyer Bogan is more embarrassed than angry. I would strive to be as gentle as possible.

"Felicity," I remarked, "comes from good genes. She's younger version of her mother combined with her father's strength." Squeezing Felicity's biceps, I added, "daily physical training has improved her muscle tone."

I snickered to myself, I wonder which parent would masturbate at viewing Felicity's promo photos to advertise her for auction. Would it be the father? Or would the Mother rub one out and let the father watch and wistfully fantasize?

Though I could see the Husband barely containing himself, I continued the presentation, "Felicity has been with us for some three months." We have proposed to change her name to Honey, like the color of her hair, honey -- blond. Right now, her hair is clipped short. The kennel clip we call it, is easiest to maintain. You'll notice the triangular tuft of pubic hair remaining on Felicity mons pubis pointed to her vaginal slit. It doesn't serve as a direction -- finder as much as it demonstrates that her attractive hair color is natural. Up to now, we haven't changed her name, but..."

Eyes fixed on Felicity's erect nipples, Lawyer Bogan raged in a voice about ready to crack, "Can't you put some clothes on her?"

"Repossessed indenturees, as well as volunteers in the non -- professional caste, are exhibited for sale in the natural state," I explained, "for the purchaser's appraisal of the indenturee's state of health, physical attractiveness, strength. I might add that although Felicity is a mite short of the height the Parlours which provide Courtesans, target, her skin is fair and unblemished and her intelligence and refinement would help her overcome, her," I raised my eyebrows, "shortcomings."

"You would sell my daughter into prostitution!" Lawyer Bogan challenged me.

"We would hope to place Felicity in a position appropriate to her intelligence and bearing. Her dramatic training enables her to act out the role of a Courtesan," I responded, "But a Courtesan must not only be a consummate actress, she must be able to carry on an intelligent conversation with powerful men and women. Felicity has responded well to a full battery of lectures and readings on history, economics, sociology and psychology. The Institute has invested in Felicity, it expects to recover its outlay in an auction."

"If this is this all about the money you've invested in Felicity," the mother protested, "Felicity has a trust fund which provides for her education..."

Lawyer Bogan shook his head. "Upon repossession, an indenturee forfeits individual rights," Bogan acknowledged, "She becomes property. All that she owned became the property of the holder of her indenture."

"That seems so unfair," Mrs Bogan pouted, "the money that could have paid the debt is no longer hers."

"Change came because personal and business failures became a sport, while the debtor reinvented himself and kept all he had at the expense of the ever-shrinking pool of people still responsibly paying bills," I took note. "What followed collapse was a return to a simpler time of personal responsibility." I paused, deliberately. "Now, instead of being reinvented, the debtor is reborn, as you see Felicity now, with nothing."

High minded, platitudes, I admitted to myself. Were they as empty as the benevolent principles of social responsibility for the less fortunate? Indeed! I was encouraging Felicity's parents to over -- extend themselves in the attempt to save Felicity from her own folly.

"You say that this can be resolved through a private sale," Lawyer Bogan interjected.

"The Institute is convinced Felicity will bring a high price on a 10 year indenture," I explained.

"But," Nurse Bogan interjected, "The indenture, isn't it seven years?"

"Felicity ignored a notice of default and delinquency and had to be apprehended," Lawyer Bogan smirked.

"On the auction block, Felicity will fetch a decent price," I extolled her attributes as I, impervious to the widened eyes of the parents, ran a finger down her side from her armpit to her outer thigh, "firm breasts, ruby red nipples, flat belly, slender waist, but hips flared just enough to give her that dazzlingly succulent feminine curve."

"We don't have that much ready cash," the lawyer sadly acknowledged.

"The Institute could extend you a loan, secured by an indenture," I suggested.

"I'll give my Indenture," Lawyer Bogan volunteered without hesitation.

I paused as if considering Lawyer Bogan's offer. Really, the Institute did not need another lawyer to quibble, question and challenge every order. "Truly a noble gesture," I saluted Lawyer Bogan's motives, "Actually, with the state of your finances," I chose my words carefully, "The Institute would require both parents to indenture themselves to secure the loan."

The Institute would find a place for Lawyer Bogan: The Institute might leave him at large, no doubt as an informant in a state of non - freedom.

"And with that," Mrs Bogan asked, "our daughter would be free?"

"Your daughter would be as free as you permit," I explained, "Your indenture would list Felicity as your property, subject to our security interest. You would be prohibited from freeing her -- That's as much for your protection as ours, that is the Institute's."

The mother looked with askance but the father recognized that freedom would be dangerous. "Felicity would be able to make the same mistakes all over again."

"Felicity needs discipline," I insisted, "We at the Institute would suggest you leave her here until she completes her course work for the semester now in progress and is ready to resume her place in ordinary society as a young adult with conditional freedom. If we are all agreed, I'll send for the Institute's attorney to sign the necessary documents."

I smiled. The meeting had been a total success. I had persuaded the parents to indenture themselves, but the Institute would retain possession of Felicity until the end of the academic year. What was the chance, the parents would default beforehand?