My Pretty Maid

Story Info
My wife begged for a maid outfit. This was the result.
1k words
4.38
6.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
huggym
huggym
6 Followers

When we were young my wife always enjoyed dressing up in revealing clothes to please me and to attract attention. A thin blouse with a quarter cup bra resulted in nipples, clearly erect, thrusting through the sheer silk. A fishnet top with a half cup metallic bra showed off a lot of cleavage. She would wear these delightful garments to please me and to entice others. One young friend had a prominent erection throughout a visit.

She kept saying she wanted to dress as a maid for me and eventually I found the perfect costume with a low cut top, short flared skirt and a little lace trimmed apron. I also bought her a new quarter cup bra, tiny lace G-string and white lace topped hold up stockings. I gave them to her as a private Christmas present which resulted in squeals of delight.

There was no chance to 'test' the outfit until we had time to ourselves.

'Go and shower then leave the bathroom to me. I'm serving you tonight,' she said one evening.

I washed and relaxed by the fire. I heard the shower running and forty minutes later I heard a knock on the sitting room door. I opened the door and saw my wife in the maid costume which fitted her beautifully. The top had laces that she had done up loosely so that her cleavage was well displayed and the skirt flared so that the lace topped stockings showed provocatively. She was subtly made up, and with a lovely perfume smelt delicious. She was wearing very high heeled shoes that accentuated the whole outfit and she looked incredibly sexy. In a moment I had a rock hard erection.

'Do you like it?'

'Like it! You look fabulous!'

'I feel incredibly sexy. It's just what I wanted.'

She lifted the skirt and apron to reveal the tiny G-string.

'Perfect! Beautiful!'

'What would you like me to do, sir?'

I sat down again. 'Come here!' I commanded. She came to me and my fingers explored her smooth and very wet pussy.

'My lovely maid,' I murmured as my fingers slipped in to her.

'Getting ready excited me,' she said.

'I can tell.' I slid my finger in deeply as she squirmed in delight.

I reached up and undid the laces that held her breasts. She pulled the top open to reveal her boobs with nipples fully erect. Who could resist? I fondled her and licked her nipples revelling in the sensation and the sexy perfume.

'A good maid should serve me,' I said.

'What would your like from me, sir?

'Bend over with your legs straight,' I said as I took my throbbing cock out.

She leaned forward and I rubbed my hardness against her and fingered her again. She was so open I slipped my cock in, gave a few thrusts then withdrew.

'On your knees now!'

She knelt down and I thrust my cock in her willing mouth. She sucked greedily until I pulled out. I wanted to save my spunk for later.

'Now fetch me gin and tonic.'

Wiggling her cute arse she headed to the kitchen and I heard the clink of ice and g+t being prepared.

'Is this to your satisfaction, sir?'

'Not enough gin. Bend over!'

She bent over again showing off her cute bum.

'I'm sorry I've been naughty. You must spank me.'

I gave her a few slaps and she wiggled more.

'That wasn't very hard after my naughtiness.'

I slapped her again making sure they were harder and louder.

'Mmmm! That's better!' she said.

I thrust a finger in to her sopping cunt and wiggled it.

'Put two up, put three up, put your whole hand up!' she begged. My fingers slid in and she writhed and moaned in delight so I pulled out.

'You're enjoying that too much. You are supposed to serve me.'

'What would you like, sir?'

'You can suck my cock. Deep!'

My pretty maid came to me and eagerly pulled my trousers open. I rubbed my hard cock over her face and she worshipped it before devouring the full length greedily. Her expert sucking soon had me throbbing. I could hold back no longer an my spunk exploded in her mouth. It was a heavy load but she held the lot.

'Kiss me!'

We kissed passionately savouring the delicious spunk. There's some thing sensational about a spunky kiss.

When we had recovered and she had served me another drink service began again.

'Your meal is ready for you, sir.'

She served a lovely pasta dish for me.

'As you have been such a good maid you can sit with me,' I said.

'Thank you, sir,' she replied with a wicked twinkle in her eye.

'Now pour some wine.'

The service was excellent. My glass was constantly topped up.

'Would you like desert now, sir?'

She brought dishes of lovely profiteroles with lots of chocolate sauce. We ate looking at each other eagerly.

'Lie on the sofa and spread your legs.' I pulled the little g-string aside and placed a profiterole with lots of sauce on her sweet cunt then slowly ate it licking all the sauce away as she murmured thanks. Delicious! Then I spread sauce on my cock.

'Here's a treat for you, my pretty maid.'

She again sucked me bringing me to full erection in no time. Long licks cleaned the chocolate and she tantalised by swirling her tongue over my tip. Now pure lust took over.

'Fuck me! For goodness sake, fuck me!'

I slid in and revelled in her juices before pounding away.

'Lie down! I am going to ride you!'

The dress came off and my lovely wife stood over me pleasuring herself. The sight of my pretty maid in quarter cup bra, nipples swollen, g string hiding virtually nothing and holdups with high heels was so erotic. 'Would you like this?' she asked pulling the g-string aside. I nodded and she lowered her soaking pussy on to my rampant cock and proceeded to ride me hard until I could not hold back any longer. My spunk exploded in her, she gave a wicked chuckle, lifted herself off my prick and lowered he spunky cunt on to my face. Heaven! 'Lick me hard!' I had no choice as she writhed on my willing tongue. Delicious! Smelling so sweet from her perfume and tasting so good.

What a night...

huggym
huggym
6 Followers