The Intellectual Pansexual Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The video that popped up showed him an arbor by a swimming pool. In the middle of the arbor stood Josh, his hands cuffed above his head to one of the beams. His feet were separated by a spreader bar. Another man knelt in front of him, his face obscured by Josh's cock, which was sliding in and out of his mouth while he massaged the boy's balls. Josh was clearly groaning and trying to cum, and not being allowed to. Every time he started thrusting, his fellator would pull back and let him calm down before starting in again. They could see every detail as the camera moved closer and closer to the sweating, aroused teen jock.

Then the cameraman spoke.

"Say hi to Taylor," he told Josh.

Josh's eyes suddenly became alert and he tensed in his bonds. "Taylor? Oh, fuck-" His cock jerked upward, trembling on the edge of orgasm from the mere knowledge his roommate was watching his sexual performance.

And the feed went dead.

"Oh. My. God," Cassie finally whispered.

Taylor took a deep breath. "Am I the only one who wants to be doing that to him-and to be him?"

"Um, no," Esteban said in a tone that admitted of no discussion. "How does he find playmates like this?"

"Come on," Cassie said. "Let's get out of here before I soak my shorts. I can't think about him right now." She led the way for the door.

"We're supposed to have yoga class tomorrow morning," Taylor chuckled, remembering. "And I wonder if Josh is even going to be able to walk."