The Intercourse Course

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, thanks about my pussy, I'm glad you like it. Stick around and I'll show you what it's for. Anyway, I'll tell you about the class we teach, so you'd better pay attention. You might learn something here. As we said, the course is called Recreational Sex. I started it about 15 years ago when I was 27, and we've been holding classes almost every day since then."

"Hey! Fifteen years? A while ago you said you fuck fifty a day. That's a few thousand a year, I'm going to be a math major, so I know that 15 years would give you maybe a million or so! Have you really fucked a million times? Can anyone really have that much sex? You must really like to fuck."

"Yes I do like to fuck. As for the numbers, maybe not quite a million. Maybe a few less. The average is more like 30 or 40 a day, not 50. Fifty is the max, although every Summer Solstice, June twenty-first, we go from dawn to dusk, and last year on that day I did 305, all walk-ins, but I was sure to give my husband the first fuck, before he had to get to his own job. The TV stations were there for that and we raised a lot of money for all the high schools. We take time off for vacations, and twice I took a year off to have kids. And yes it is possible for a woman to fuck that much. Women, yes; guys, no. That's why I like being a woman—I can fuck fuck fuck all day, and, as you can see, I usually do. Some day when you find a job you like and that you're good at, you'll want to do that job a lot. My job is fucking, I like to fuck, I'm good at it, so I do it a lot."

"You really have kids? Do they know you go naked and that you fuck all the time, and that you show your tits?"

"Yes, Sarah over there, the young one whose nice tits I pointed out earlier is my daughter. She and I don't look too much alike, but everyone says she's got my tits. Hers are still firmer than mine but guys seem to like my nipples better. What do you think? Once in a while she fills in for me, like if I want to meet my husband at lunchtime for a quickie, but mostly she's on the road recruiting. Sometimes at recruiting events she gives samples. And you've already met Seth. He's my son. Sometimes if my pussy and hips gets too sore from fucking, I'll take a short break to get one of his great massages. He uses his hands to relax my pussy if it gets too tense."

"Whoa! You have a son, and he comes here and sees you naked? And he touches your pussy? Your son? Like, you're his mom? And if he's here he can see you fucking all these guys? And see your tits? His mom's tits? And you can see your son's hard-on? I would die if my mom say me with a hard-on."

"Yes, of course, to all of that. He sees me naked, he touches my pussy, he's my son, I'm his mom, he sees me fucking lots of guys, he sees my tits, and I see his hard-on. I started bringing Sarah and Seth here for one of those 'Take Your Kids to Work' days. They liked seeing me work, so it just became a habit for them to come here with me. Now that they're adults they can participate!"

"But then he sees you fucking. He watches his mom fuck. I'm going crazy. I can't believe you let your kids watch you fuck. And be naked. They would see your tits. And he gets a hard-on seeing you naked, and then you see that."

"Yes my kids do watch me fuck, that's how they learned to fuck. And yes, he does get a hard-on seeing his mother naked, just like you probably would. Haven't you ever seen your mother naked?"

"Eeeuww, noooo! I'd rather hang myself! I don't want to see my mother naked!"

"I'll bet she looks nice without clothes on. She's probably about the same age as me, and you are drooling all over me. She probably has very nice tits and a beautiful pussy she might even shave it so you could see her slit, where your dad puts his dick."

"Can we change the subject? I don't want to think of my mother naked. And I don't want my parents to fuck, even if they do. Let's just talk about your tits. Like, you have really nice tits. And legs, too."

"I'm glad you like my tits, they're probably a lot like your mom's tits. Think of hers when you look at mine."

"STOP!!" [Eyes closed, hands over ears]

"Okay, then, we'll talk about my tits, the ones you can see now, if you'll open your eyes. That's better. It's okay to stare, as long as you have permission, and you do. Guys really like to kiss them and play with them. I'll keep talking about my tits so you don't have to think about how nice your mom's tits might be. Look at my nipples, see how they point straight out? They're like this most of the time, but especially when I get ready to fuck, so keep watching them because pretty soon I'm going to start really fucking. Still talking about my tits, so you don't have to think about your mom's tits. I don't wear a bra, so even when I wear clothes I can feel my nipples pushing and rubbing against the fabric, and that makes them even stiffer, which turns me on, which makes my pussy wet—that's another topic we cover in this class. Most days I don't wear anything. But when I meet a new person in a social situation, like at a party at the Governor's Residence or a church social or chaperoning a high school prom where I have to wear clothes I let them put their hand up inside my muumuu and feel a tit. To me, it's like shaking hands—'Glad to meet you, would you like to feel my tit?' I have some nice Hawaiian muumuus, cut very short specially for me, and I go completely naked under them. They're just long enough to almost but not quite cover my butt, and in front it comes down to just the top of my slit, right here. You can see everything below that. I should probably shave down there so you know it's my cunt and not some dark-colored panties. It's more exciting when you know it's my cunt, because then you want to fuck me, which is good for signing up new students. I usually leave a little wet mark wherever I sit, like a sample for the class, so I leave a business card there, too. But then, people everywhere on this island know the smell of my pussy, so the card probably isn't necessary-'hey, that lady with the nice twat must have just been here!, let's sign up for her class so we can fuck her!' With the short muumuu, it's easy for anyone at a party to stroke the insides of my legs and my pussy. And if they stand behind me just right, they can just reach under my bare butt and slip a couple of fingers inside my cunt, which is usually wet, so their fingers slide right in. Last week at a library fundraiser two different guys, one in front and one in back, both had their hands up inside my pussy, until they each felt the other's fingers. It felt great to me, especially since we were all in the same conversation. Their wives were standing right there talking with us but never even knew what was going on! The Governor keeps inviting me to all their receptions, but I like chaperoning proms the best."

"So do you always let anybody who happens to be on the beach watch you fuck, like us, right now? And seeing you naked? My mom would kill me if I ever went naked, and she'd ground me for good if she found out I was looking at a girl's tits."

"Well, first, thanks for calling me a girl, and you may look at my tits all you want. Just knowing you're looking at them makes my nipples stiffer. Keep watching and maybe you'll see them get harder and longer. You can figure out how old I am, but even so, guys keep wanting to fuck me. They like the way I look when I'm getting ready to fuck, which is most of the time. Some jobs you have to wear a uniform. Anyone who happens to see me, once they figure out what my job is, realizes I'm in uniform. Sometimes we put a little sign out, that says WE'RE FUCKING, in case they can't tell. That makes it legal, and parents know to keep their kids away. Right now I and the other women are naked because this happens to be a nude beach. If we were in some other location, say a college auditorium or a football field or the county fair or the State Capitol Building, they'd still be assisting me but they'd be clothed, while I and the guy I'm fucking would be the only ones nude. After fucking me, the guy would get his clothes back on, but I'd stay nude the whole time. Staying naked makes it easier to go from fuck to fuck, more efficient that way. I have a certificate from the government for that, just like Sarah does. It's a federal program to promote efficiency"

"I think I'm falling in love with you."

"Why, thank you, young man. But someday you'll fall in love with a nice girl your own age, and you'll be very happy. I'm old enough to be your mother. Look over there at my daughter Sarah. She's more your age. She's naked and she fucks, which is what I think you like about me right now. But even if she fucks you, say at one of her recruiting events, she still has a husband to go home to."

These guys' eyes are getting bigger and bigger, and are staring at her more closely, mostly at her nipples. Also, I notice that our other accomplices, the newlyweds and the four women, are staring at my wife, just incredulous at the stuff she's making up, and that these three young men are soaking it all up. All this time, she's sitting there naked on top of me, with my dick still inside her. I don't know how she can casually make up all this BS, but she keeps right on rolling...

"I hope you guys are getting something out of this. You know, we don't do this for just anybody, it's only for people who sign up to fuck me."

"Gosh, I'd like to be fucking you right now, like that guy."

"Well, thank you. You're sweet. A woman always likes to be told someone wants to fuck her. But, like I said, you have to take the class."

"So, how much does it cost to take your class?"

"Oh, we don't take money. It's nice when you tip my staff, but for me you just put your dick in and fuck me until we have an orgasm."

"Putting my dick in you sounds exciting but what's an orgasm?"

"You just keep watching, maybe you'll see one, and maybe even hear it, or even smell it. Your girlfriends will certainly want you to know about orgasms. As for putting your dicks in me, first you have a lot more to learn. Now, guys, it's time that Number 49 and I got fucking, rather than just lying here naked with our parts connected talking with you. You may stay and try to learn something, maybe you guys will get to put those dicks in me tomorrow. We'd take you as walk-ins tonight but I've got a church meeting later this evening. Now, gentlemen, come closer, it's time for me and 49 here [pointing to my penis in her pussy] to start fucking. That means we're going to start moving up and down, and maybe even start yelling and screaming, so don't be frightened. But, before 49 and I get going all-out wild and crazy with this fuck, we're first going to show you a few other positions I've learned recently, at that Phuckology place where I got my PhD, maybe you've seen some of them online. And when we get to the final fucking position, that's when we're going to really fuck, as that part is the final exam for the class."

That said, my wife and I disengaged from Reverse Cowgirl. She stood up to face them directly, like a school teacher, thrust her chest at them, and paced back and forth as they sat there on the sand. She briefly described the major topics in the course: Anatomy, Fondling, Conversation, Foreplay, Finger Play, Cunnilingus, Fellatio, Sex Toys, Intercourse, The Orgasm, and, finally, Orgasm Aftershocks. Then she and I demonstrated a quick penetration for each of the other positions we'd been 'taught' that afternoon. Some of their comments while watching us:

"Ma'am, could you please press your tits together?" "Can you lift your other leg higher so we can see underneath?" "Er, ah, Mister 49, sir, could you, ah, move your hand out of the way so we can see her tits?" "Does that hurt?" "I'm still in love with you."

She asked the three guys what they'd seen on the internet or heard about from their friends, and then let them "direct" us getting into those. They'd seen 'Doggie' online, and wanted to position us for that. Same routine as with the newlyweds earlier in the afternoon. We did not let them touch our private parts, but we did let them move our arms and legs. They were really fascinated with the new view my wife's ass presented, and kept circling around behind her. Finally, on all fours, legs spread, ass in the air, she said over her shoulder:

"Boys, I see you trying to get a look at my butt, but I can tell you there's a lot more to see if you'll quit trying to sneak a peek and take the time to really see what's back there. Before Penis 49 mounts me, I want you to get directly behind, down on your hands and knees, maybe one at a time, and look straight in. Try to imagine all the places where a penis could go in. Seth, be a darling and come over here and point out what they're seeing. Show them my asshole—we have to call it an 'anus' in this class—and move forward. Make sure they understand it's the same pussy they've been looking at, just from a different angle. You might have to spread my lips apart a little so they'll recognize it, although they'll be seeing it upside down. And no breathing on my asshole—you know what that does to me!"

They got their look, and breathlessly commented:

"Wow! This is the coolest thing we've ever seen, ever! When Seth holds you open, I can look straight into you, maybe all the way up to your throat or something. And your tits! They look so much different now. They look like they're begging to have some hands holding them up, or be sucked. I'm coming around front to see them some more. They're beautiful this way! I want so badly to fuck you! Can't I fuck you now, just for a minute while your pussy is open?"

"Again, I'm so thrilled you want to fuck me—that's a compliment to any woman. But you can't fuck me until you first sign up, and then you have to complete all the lectures. I think you'll be ready tomorrow, that's when you can all three put your dicks in me. And if you were looking inside me and saw all the way up to my throat, Seth must have been holding my asshole open, and I told him not to mess with that. Anyway, guys, I'm glad you've discovered another use for a woman's breasts, but in this class we're not concerned with that. Here we use them for pleasure. And if you think they're interesting now, what till that penis starts ramming me, like right now!"

That was my signal to mount from behind and begin with a few slow strokes. Once we got a steady rhythm going, their heads actually moved from side to side following the swinging motion of my wife's tits, just like in the cat videos on YouTube. But we didn't keep it up for long, had to get on to the next position. Then it was time to get down to business. My dick was aching from not yet being allowed to come, her pussy was hungry, and we really wanted to get to the 'final exam'.

"Before you start fucking again, can we at least touch your tits?"

"Not today. You get to play with my tits all you want when you fuck me, so maybe tomorrow. Okay, fellows, demo time is over, now we get to the real fucking."

With that, we snapped into our own totally exhibitionist 'Cross-fuck' position, drawing gasps from the newlyweds; they hadn't seen us do this before! Our audience of nine gathers around, sitting in the sand with the three young men again getting the front-row places. As before, they're just an arm's reach from the center of attraction, but this time there should be a lot more action.

"You mean you're really going to really fuck, right here, with us watching? And now your pussy is right up here in our faces and your legs are split out really wide like in girls' gym class only your pussy is naked and we can see his dick going in! Not just sitting there naked like your were before, but now really humping and stuff like that? Are you going to like, go all the way, like when after they finish fucking either they light up a smoke the way they do in the movies, or the scene goes dark and they wake up the next morning? Really? That's cool! I like seeing your pussy like this. It's like it's breathing by itself! And it's naked!"

"Well, you just keep an eye on that pussy! And yes, we are going to fuck, and as we fuck I'm going to tell you to watch for certain things, until I can't talk any more and maybe even pass out. And if you see any smoke it's my pussy on fire from fucking too fast. Now let me get busy with this next fuck. Remember, I'm giving you a preview for a college-level course and I might use technical terms, like 'intercourse', which means fucking, or 'bush fire', which is when a pussy gets overheated and ignites the pubes."

"Whoa! Does a pussy ever do that?"

"Only if it's not wet."

"Hey! Guys! Back to our instruction! As preparation for this class please note especially the swelling of this penis—this one right here, the one inside me, this could be you tomorrow, watch while I give it a few strokes, that's one of the topics we cover in class—and watch the color of my labia—remember, that means pussy lips—changing. Hey, Seth, be a dear and come over here and smooth your mother's pubes out again so these fellows can watch my lips change color again. Maybe I'll shave there in the morning so tomorrow you can all see it better without having to push the pubes aside, would you three rather see my cunt bare? Then I'd be really naked, like Amanda over there! It really looks nice when it's smooth and wet. Now note the pulsing of my clitoris—guys, you'd better learn what a clitoris, sometimes called a clit, is. Seth, be a good son and stretch the hood back a bit so they can see my clit better with the dick inside me. While you're there massage it just a little. A little gentler, do it soft like Dad showed you on Sarah. There, ooh, that's better. Show the guys that it's this little pink button right here, see, right above where the dick goes in, so guys, take a good look at mine while Seth strokes it a little, and watch it grow and maybe get bigger and darker—now look up here at the tightness of my nipples when we start moving, which will be right now, because my clitoris will explode soon and I can feel from my student's penis throbbing inside me now that he's getting a little thicker. Okay, Seth, that's enough for now, I don't want to come too soon. Fellows, Seth is just learning, he needs to practice on his sister some more. Can you see my clit changing now?"

"Yes, we can see it. It looks different from the pictures in our biology book. Yours is much prettier, and now it's getting wetter."

"First my legs and tits, and now you like my clit, too? I think you just like seeing me naked, and that's why you think you're falling in love with me. Or maybe it's because you're watching me as I fuck. Keep watching the clit, but don't forget to check my tits and face. Everything about me will change. I can actually feel this dick growing inside me now, that's a lot better, he's big. You know, guys with small penises sometimes have really good tongues. Ah! That's so they have at least one way to keep a woman happy—we cover that topic in another, uh, part of the course, you get to lick the pussies of all of us girls, that's six pussies you need to lick, to see how different we each smell and taste—that's called cunnilingus, and girls really like it, which reminds me, my cunt is aching to be licked!"

Just then, she surprised us all by pushing me off, or out, or whatever, and pulls my face onto her spread pussy.

"Before we do any more fucking, we're going to show you something your girlfriends will really want you to know. Right now, 49 is eating me. I like this just before my orgasm—more on orgasms later. He's licking my clitoris and sticking his tongue as far up my cunt as it will go. This is why when my husband comes down to the beach I always fuck him first, because if he has time to eat my pussy before leaving for his office, he licks out only his own cum and not the cum of everybody who's dick will be in there later that day. You know what 'cum' is? Good. Just think, Number 49 here is now licking out the cum of the 48 guys who have already fucked me today!"