The Intercourse Course

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!!"

In less than a minute, she pushes my head away, and calls on the four women for help wrestle us back into the 'cross-fuck' position and we resume fucking.

"—oh good, now dick throbbing. ah, moving in and out. pussy gets really wet when someone eats it. makes lot of juice, wet, see how slick?"

"Whoa! She's talking funny. Is this what a girl does when she fucks?!"

"Well, that's what this girl does when she fucks."

"Your tits are bouncing and your nipples are sticking way out like bullets, and you're squirting something out from, er, ah, from between your legs!"

"Look, it's okay to call it a pussy, or you can say cunt or twat, or crack, box, or slit, quim, or hole, or whatever. But just remember vagina inside where you can't see but where 49th dick of the day is now, vulva is outside part you can see. When 49 pulls out look up inside me. stays open after dick comes out, but be fast, before snaps shut. And yeah, the juice, running out and all over the place— makes the fucking nicer! Don't ever fuck your girlfriend until she first makes juice. That will keep pubes from bursting into flame, like we talked before. Really don't want girlfriend's pussy catching fire! Eat her first, like 49 eating me. Seth covers that part of course, whole separate topic. Hey!! getting close, and so is dick. Guys, ya know what an orgasm is?"

"Yes, I think I'm getting one in my pants right now! My mom will kill me! And you're still talking funny."

"Okay to come in pants. I like you coming watching me. Sometimes we call have orgasm 'coming'. If come in pants now, remember tomorrow we like you, ah, show up hard. Jane give blow job if not hard. Almost at my orgasm now, feel like I'm flying, moving in and out, from tip just inside me to pushes all the way, almost to cervix—guys, that means innermost part of my cunt—then back out. fills me up. So wet I could slide away I can feel every bit of cock, sliding in and out, whew! getting really close, boys. clit about to uh,—Susan, spread my lips so can see my clit better. Getting dark, flashlight on cunt Susan hold me open. Yes, Susan, I know it's hard to hold lips open riding up and down, do best you can or get one of guys take over. There, better. Ah."

So one of the new high school graduates, just turned eighteen, gets to put his hands in my wife's cunt!

"Wow! She's all sticky down there. And this little thing she called her clit, it's like a gum drop and I can feel it pulsing. Talking weird. Wow, look at her! She's bucking up and down like a wild bronco and her face is all funny and you can see that guy's whole dick and then it gets sucked up again inside her. Look, as it's going back in I can stick a couple of fingers inside her alongside his dick! Just look at her! She's wild! Her eyes are rolling, I don't think she can see us anymore. Is this what girls change into when they fuck? Now her eyes are closed! And she's talking funny. Look! I can push this button and she jumps! This is better than any video game!"

"Hey, found right key to press, but not video game! But yeah, this is, ah, what we get like, feels like, ah, warm waves coming over me, all over whole body, spreading out from my twat, lovely! Keep fingers in! Now with thumb press little pink key again! Whaaw! And oh I can't talk anymore this is final exam for the class, wow! Push hood back over little pink key, move finger around it, ahh. Faster! Yes, like that! dick a lot, lot bigger, filling me completely, making me come, just reached top of cervix, have to make me come to graduate, make me come like right now, I can't talk anymore, watch me come I'm coming, exploding now."

"Hey! That smell! We smelled it a little a while ago, but now it's everywhere! I've smelled that in my parents' bedroom, except that yours is a lot sweeter and nicer. And, like, a whole lot stronger. What is it?"

"Idiots! You really must take this class. Now shut up and let me enjoy my orgasm. We'll talk more later."

In spite of these verbal interruptions, we buck and hump like crazy. Her arms are flailing. She lifts off me a couple of times, but she's so wet she slides right back down, and with perfect accuracy. We roll over and continue humping, me on top, oblivious to anyone around us. She's in another world. It seems like forever but it's not. She screams and shudders, then lies still. Recovering quickly she then pushes me off her and jumps up, on wobbly legs, to continue her clinical discussion of what has happened, just as though nothing has happened:

"I'm OK now, I think. That smell is the cunt juice gushing out of my pussy. Look! it's still coming out, and running down my leg. And look, that dick that was just fucking me is all dripping with it. We forgot to bring the wipes today. Did you look up inside me when his cock came out? I might have almost passed out, so I don't know what was going on down there, but my cunt should have still been a little open for a few seconds. No? You were too scared to look because you thought I was dying? Okay, then I'll lie down and spread my legs right now and you can have a look, use your flashlight. Be quick, because I really have to leave. Well, I think this is all we have time for today. Today's fucking is over. I'd love to fuck one of you right this minute to make it an even 50 for the day, but no time left. I've got to go meet my husband at church. Anyway, I'm all done fucking for the day, at least until we get home from the church meeting. Louise, give Number 49 his certificate."

She stretched her legs, and, exhausted, hugged each of the three guys. She then asked which one had taken over from Susan, took his hand and put his fingers to his mouth. Then she took a hand from each of the other two and wiped it across her pussy, still dripping with her juices and now mine as well.

"Now can you identify that smell? Just be sure to wash your hands before you go near your moms! And come fuck me tomorrow."

Having introduced them to a new world, and leading them to believe they could fuck her tomorrow, she sent them on their way.

We never did let on to the newlyweds that we were old hands at this, and we promised to practice all the "new" things we had learned that day. On the other hand, they knew the "sex class" was the product of a very active imagination. As for the final performance, they probably just figured we were fast learners.

The four women who joined us were experienced enough to recognize both ruses right away, and played along. They hung around after the others left, and, now alone, the six of us shared a really good laugh at the expense of the newlyweds and the three young men.

As for those three newcomers, they probably went away wondering what kind of long-endurance naked motor-mouth wonder-woman of a brazen hussy they had met that day, if her cunt really snapped open and shut as rapidly as her mouth did, where all that fluid comes from, and if they'd really get to fuck her the next day. They did give their names and contact info to the women 'assistants', and were wait-listed for the next day and told what time to show up. By then, we'd be on the plane back to the mainland.

By now the sun was below the horizon, the two of us were the only ones left on the beach, it was getting cool, the breeze was picking up and it was time to leave. Hiking back up the trail to the parking lot, we tossed some of the choice phrases from her "sex class" fantasy back and forth, me marveling at her imagination and boldness in leading her listeners down a path of eye-opening, mouth-watering, dick-hardening, pussy-wetting eroticism. And all the while very publicly and boldly displaying herself, fucking, showing strangers how she makes love, then sharing her orgasm with them. And pretending unfamiliarity with me, the husband she shares fidelity with, letting on that mine was only the last one of about fifty dicks inside her for that day, preceded by dozens per day over many years, and to be followed by another few dozen each day after that. Maybe that would tally up to a million. Her non-stop yarn was so convincing, I found myself falling for it, and had to pull myself back to reality! Although the 'sex class' was fantasy, the wild and naked performance for our nine new friends by this 42-year old woman was as true as the rest of this story.

With new memories this had been a wonderful way to spend our last full day in Hawai'i. We'll never know if the three guys showed up the next day, or if the four "assistants" did anything with the phone numbers.