All Comments on 'The Intern Ch. 01'

by horniboy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Blow Job is a Joy

The Intern is an explosive plot where a Twink can go about a matured man, the Boss! Blow Job is finely and delicately shown as quicker, easier and more satisfying ways of reaching orgasm. It shows as an alternative to anal intercourse, which is not wholly safe, either. Both Tops and Bottoms can do Blow Jobs and savour the cream that is salty in taste.

I gave 5 Stars for the story, which has a simple, uncomplicated plot, where an Intern gets into a problem when he loses his Mobile, when the Boss uses it to blackmail the Intern into offering him Blow Job, which then secures his job. The sweet point is that Blow Job is a joy to one who offers it and to the one who receives it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I have to agree with the above comment. I however really love being the giver of the blow job. I didn't find out until I was 48 the joys of being a cock sucker. I was pissed that I had not found out until then, but better late than never. I also found the ass t night that I loved being fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT..PLEASE CONTINUE

HOPEFULLY..You turn one of your AMAZING stories into a series!!!! I would love to see a continuation of Daddy's Boy!! I would LOVE for you continue this as well! Love your writing..it's so hottt!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous