The Interns

Story Info
Eco friendly interns get very friendly.
8.5k words
4.73
17.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
burlappin
burlappin
20 Followers

The Interns...

This happened some 20 years ago (reality augmented with fantasy) when I was teaching courses at a small non-profit focused on sustainability issues such as renewable energy, natural building, organic gardening etc. The outfit had a beautiful facility and 4 young interns who leaned toward the neo-hippy side of the spectrum, two of them were very hot young females. All of the interns were between 18 and 25 and I was in my mid-thirties.

I remember the day Gail arrived. I was sitting at a table outside my classroom on the edge of the "kitchen garden" checking students into my solar class. Gale and her father approached me and at first I assumed them to be students in my class. It turned out he was checking out the place before he left his precious (and beautiful) young daughter to be an intern for the summer. I explained what I was doing and welcomed them with kind words and a handshake for each. I had a hard time letting go of hers. She was a confusing combination of innocence and sultriness.

As the summer progressed, I got to know the interns better. Jen was a fiery spirited tall slim woman of perhaps 20. She was constantly teasing (not just sexually) and spouting innuendoes. Steve and John were mellow (stoners) who were very easy going and hard working.

They had a costume party fairly early in the summer with a cookout and I found myself talking with Gail. She was dressed as some sort of primal woman in natural garb. She was barefoot with a short crudely processed leather skirt. She had a wonderful bubble butt making the stiff leather skirt flare out and her large (muscular, not fat) thighs flowed out from under the skirt. Her shirt/blouse was made of homemade fibers from a common local plant. She had learned to make the fibers from a local teacher of Paleolithic arts. She had woven the blouse from the fibers she made. The weaving was lose and rough and while talking to her, I realized she wasn't wearing anything underneath...I could see her nipple. The scratchy fibers were probably the cause, but the nipple I spied was extremely erect.

I tried not to be too obvious about my perving and Gail never seemed to notice, but Jen did.

"Like what you see?" she asked with a teasing tone in her voice. Gail looked up at me clearly wondering what Jen meant and caught me with a sheepish smile at having been caught by Jen.

Jen saw Gail's confusion and said, "He was ogling your tits." Gail blushed and looking down and said, "but they're so small, I wish they were bigger."

I couldn't help it and gave the canned response of "more than a handful is a waste and they really only have to be a mouthful, but to tell you the truth, it was the porousness of your shirt and the hard long nipple showing that had caught my attention." Now it was my turn to blush. I couldn't believe I had said that. Jen was obviously enjoying both of our discomforts with an almost evil grin.

Gail was a bit taken aback by my comment and looked down and finally realized what she was showing. Her nearly half inch long nipple was poking out from her not really that small boob, trying to work its way through a gap in the weave. "Oh, my!" she said.

"Un-huh," replied Jen. "That would catch anyone's attention, even mine" and with that mischievous grin still on her face reached out in an attempt to tweak that nipple herself.

Gail slapped her hand away and in a disdaining tone said, "You guys...I'm going to get another beer" and walked away. Jen smiled at me watching me watch those luscious gams from behind as she headed toward the keg.

When I looked back at Jen, she smirked. I told her she was bad. She replied, "I'm not bad. I'm just naughty," and then she too walked away.

I think I jacked off three times that night thinking of munching on those nipples and tonguing her clit with those thighs squeezing my head as she came...one can dream can't one?

One of my traditions was to orchestrate a home brewing session each year with the new batch of interns. We had set up around a fire pit and had propane burners for the mash and the boil of the malt and then the added hops. Of course we were sampling previous home brews while I taught them the principles and variations on the brewing process. They were a fun bunch and getting looser by the hour.

At one point I had stood up talking to them all about the different flavors that come out depending on whether you put the hops in early in the boil vs late in the boil (bittering vs aromatics) when Jen stands up and turns her back to me and slowly drops her tight jeans and wiggles her bare ass at me. I stammered and stopped talking, completely tongue tied. She pulled her pants up and teased that she was going to do that in the back of the class room while I was giving an official lecture.

"Don't you DARE!!" I shot back. "You just saw what that would do to my lecture." She just shrugged and took a sip of her beer. I continued with my discussion of boiling hops brings out the bitter alpha acid oils, but drives off the aromatic molecules and had Steve put the bittering hops in, here at the beginning of the boil. Now it would be some time before we had to add the finishing hops, so I grabbed another beer and sat down in the only open spot around the fire, between the stoners and joined them for a hit.

Later on, I was sitting between Jen and Maxine. Max wasn't an intern. She was about halfway between my age and that of most of the interns and was here today teaching one of the natural building classes. She had generally seemed pretty serious to me. She had fairly short hair, normal size breasts, a narrow waist and wide, wide flaring hips. This completed the butt type possibilities. Tall, skinny Jen had virtually no hips. Max had the wide "good birthing hips" and Gail (ah Gail) had the bubble butt.

"I don't think I've ever seen you at a loss for words before," said Max, a teasing twinkle in her eye.

"Yes, that did throw me. Jen's a very naughty girl." I looked to Jen and she just winked back at me.

"Do you think she needs a spanking?" Max asked me.

Before I could answer, Jen piped back, "I may be the one who needs a spanking, but it's Gail that wants one."

"Innocent Gail?" I said, "Really? How do you know?"

"Oh, she does seem pretty innocent on the surface, but she has some pretty wild fantasies churning under that demure surface. We've talked..."

"I wouldn't mind spanking that ass of hers." Max put in to our surprise. Jen and I both turned to her with our eyebrows raised.

"You go both ways?" asked Jen.

"No, pretty much just one way." Replied Max with a confident smile.

"I never knew that. You keep that secret pretty well." Jen replied looking at Max in a new light.

"And Gail has kept her wild fantasies secret pretty well too," replied Max. "Tell us more." Her voice revealed a deep hunger.

"Well...we were just talking and she asked about my ability to show my ass off in front of everyone. She said she was too shy to do such a thing, but that the thought of doing that and everyone lusting after her made her pussy wet. I was kind of surprised she even said the word pussy. I told her it makes my pussy wet too, when I showed myself off and then later thinking about you (me) probably jacking off thinking about my ass and pussy wiggling at you (me)." She sighed. "That really does get me off knowing the lust I have created." She knowingly and blatantly looked down at the bulge in my jeans. "Is that for me? Or Gail?" she teased.

"Both, but I have to admit that I've got an obsession with Gail." I not so calmly replied.

"Well that's fortunate, since much of her fantasies involve you..."

"I can't believe it. Why would she lust after an old fart like me?"

"You're not that old. You're good looking. You're confident. Maybe it's a daddy thing." She mused.

"Did she go into any details?" I quavered.

"Oh, man, did she. She's pretty buzzed and once she got going, she didn't stop for a while. She was pretty specific and got my panties in a twist, a very damp twist." Jen got this smoking look into her eyes.

"You two went at it, didn't you?" stuck in Max, with a similar smoky look in her eyes.

"Naw, but I sure was tempted. I've never done it with a woman before but later on, I'm gonna work my pussy over thinking about it." Jen said.

"What did she say that got you so hot and bothered?" I pushed, dying for more information.

"Well, it all focused on her not being in control, being shown off in front of other people, even being tied or restrained. I think that not being in control let her shed her responsibility for being so "bad." She imagined you coming up behind her and fondling her boobs in front of me before she could do anything about it. She imagined trying to get away, but you held her tight and whispering naughty things about your hunger for her in her ears while you tweaked her nipples through her shirt...hard. She seemed to like it a little rough. Can you imagine? Gail?" She trailed off.

"She imagined you holding her and asking her if she wanted to see how hot she had gotten you...She said you told her to show us your pussy and play with it. Her breathing was getting heavy and was starting to affect me. She imagined you stripping her and playing with her boobs and pussy and then start talking dirty. She said she imagined you commanding her to her knees to show us all how well you sucked cock. While she was giving you a BJ, she accidentally scratched you with her teeth and you scolded her telling her she needed a spanking..." She stopped suddenly when she received a slap on her shoulder.

"Jen! I can't believe you're telling them this!" came the mortified voice of Gail behind her.

"Oh shit." said Jen, looking down in her own embarrassment at being caught revealing Gail's secrets.

"Don't feel bad Gail," Said Max, coming to the rescue. "I think your fantasy is hot and I can tell he does too," giving my tenting pants an exaggerated eye.

Gail did too and I heard her take a sharp intake of her breath.

"Yup. Very hot. And I've had some similar fantasies about you...since the first time I laid eyes on you." I forced out. She looked up at me with a question in her eyes.

"It doesn't make you think I'm a nasty slut to have thoughts like that?" Her guilty conscience was rising from her sheltered southern upbringing.

"Nasty sluts aren't a bad thing," piped in Max.

I licked my lips and added "or bringing out the nasty in a closeted slut." She looked at me with a strange expression, part pleading, part terrified and part lust filled. She was torn. But her hard nipples poking out her shirt gave me an idea which side was winning.

I looked up from her nipples into her eyes and licked my lips again. "Mmm" I said, "looks like my cock isn't the only thing getting hard."

She looked down from my own smoldering eyes to where my eyes were just staring and seemed to speak to her own chest..."traitors!"

"No, they are your allies. It was that southern Baptist preacher who was the traitor. He was telling you such thoughts and feelings were a sin while he was probably banging a 12 year old boy right after his sermon. You are a consenting adult...at least I hope you consent." I looked up to her face again with eyebrows raised. "Is this getting you hot?" She nodded meekly. "Is your pussy starting to drool?" She hesitated, but then nodded again. The dirty talk was working.

I took a step toward her and she turned away, ready to run. I put my hands on her shoulders and she stopped. I whispered in her ear, "I want you. I want to touch you. I want to show you off to everyone. I want to taste you and you me." Her breathing was heavy and irregular. She didn't move as I caressed down her arms and onto her narrow waist. She shivered. "I want you to let go and know how good it can feel to allow the lust to the surface. I want everyone here to lust after you too..." I was almost whispering in her ear as my hands slid up her waist to cup her breasts with a gently squeeze. I was glad Jen had given me a clue to her fantasies and was acting them out.

She sighed, seemingly resigning to her fate as her head fell back on my shoulder, her hair shimmering in the firelight. Jen and Max were still turned toward us away from the fire. Jen had leaned back into Max and Max had put her arm over Jen's shoulder and pulled her closer. Steve and John were still sitting on the other side of the fire, talking compost and passing a doob. Clueless! I looked down over Gail and watched as Max's hand slowly moved back and forth over Jen's small breast, flicking the nipple back and forth. Jen sighed too. "Look at them," I told Gail in a commanding whisper. "We're making them hot too." She stared.

I mimicked Max's motion on Gail's jutting nipples while she watched the two women enjoying the same. I gently rolled her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and she leaned harder into me. She likes that, I thought to myself and rolled them a little harder. "You like that?"

"Unhuh." She nearly squeaked her answer. I pinched both nipples a little harder and pulled them outward none too gently. Her whole body quivered as she let out a deep breath. She must have been forgetting to breathe. I also now new she liked her nipples played with roughly. I gave her whole breasts a firm squeeze before moving my hands to the top button of her blouse and surprisingly deftly undid it. "Oh, god," she whimpered. And I managed the second button. No resistance.

Max's hand had found its way under Jen's shirt and was clearly working directly on her nipples while the both stared avidly up at Gail as I continued undoing those pesky buttons. "So hot" I breathed into her ear and ground my hard-on into that bubble butt, my jeans keeping me restrained. "Can you feel how hot you've gotten me? I've fantasized about this a hundred times." She ground back onto me.

I finally got the bottom button undone and caressed her bare belly on the way back up to her still bra bound boobs. Yes! A front clasp. And it was undone. I dragged the cups sideways as I let my fingernails lightly scratch across them as I dragged the cups away. "Mmmm," came a dreamy voice from below. Jen was enjoying the show and Max was enjoying Jen. And, at last, Steve and John had realized what was going on right in front of them. They were both staring at Gail's expose tits with mouths hanging open. Deer in headlights.

I continued sliding Gail's bra along with her shirt off of her shoulders and down her arms from behind her. But, I didn't take them all the way off. I remembered part of her fantasy involved being restrained and I tied the bundle of shirt and bra around her wrists, securing her hands behind her back. "Jen told us you'd like this."

"Oh, god" she moaned. She was standing in the firelight, naked to the waist, hands effectively tied behind her back, two male friends watching in disbelief and below her, Max was lifting Jen's t-shirt over her head revealing Jen's perky small breast with her nipples pointing skyward.

I stood back up and put one hand on her hip and nuzzled her neck through her hair. "Is this as hot as you imagined?" She just sighed, her breasts rising and falling with her heavy breathing. I guess that was a yes. Now Max was massaging Jen's exposed tits and pinching her nipples as Jen rocked back and forth into Max's larger boobs pressing into her back.

"Come on boys," I said in a louder voice. She's showing hers, now you have to show her some. They looked from my face to hers with a question in their eyes. "What do you want to see Gail?"

She surprised me with a strong voice, "I want to see their cocks. I want to see them jacking off..."

Steve and John shrugged and started undoing their belt buckles. I undid the top button of Gail's jeans and slid her zipper down as the boys stepped out of their pant legs. Both of their cocks were coming rapidly to erection. They both sat back down and began to stroke themselves watching, waiting for whatever was to come. Gail's pants were still being held up by her luscious butt, but now there was room in the front as my hand slid down from her navel into the top of the front of her pants and under the elastic of her panties and through a jumble of pubic hair. As I lightly slid my finger over her engorged clit she thrust her hips forward with a grunt. Her hands and arms were no longer held tight between us and she managed to maneuver her bound hands to clutch my straining dick. I sighed into her ear and push my finger lower between her labia and felt the wetness leaking from her. She was now humping my hand almost unconsciously. I smiled.

I looked down again when I heard a slight moan. Max was kissing and chewing on Jen's neck. One hand was still massaging her tit while the other had found its way into the top of Jen's jeans. "When did they come undone?" I thought. Jen was gyrating her hips into Max's hand and moaning, but still looking at us. Gail looked down at them and then across the fire at the two engorged cocks and 4 lust filled eyes across the fire. "Oh my god, I can't believe we're all doing this." It came out as a strained whisper.

"Oh, believe it!" I told her, but I wasn't sure if I did myself. I pulled my hand from the front of her pants and with both slowly slid her jeans and panties down her legs revealing that ass I have long lusted after. I delivered gentle kisses to each of her globes while her still bound hands caressed the top of my head and she shivered. I stood up and began unbuttoning my shirt as she watched, her breasts heaving. When my shirt was off, I kicked off my shoes, undid my belt. While I was pulling my pants off and before my last foot was free, she was already on her knees looking longingly up into my eyes. My cock was throbbing and red, right in front of her face.

"Suck him!" came a cry from below. Jen was urging us on. Max had rolled her over onto her back and was going to town on Jens muff. Jen was grinding herself up and down as Max's tongue was slithering around her pleasure zone. But Jen's eyes were on us.

"Yes, fuck my mouth!" Gail said, again with that surprising strength in her voice. I couldn't argue. I caressed her cheeks and ran my fingers into her hair on either side of her beautiful face and pulled her forward. She opened her mouth and her tongue licked the precum oozing from the head. "Mmmm" She leaned forward and slowly my cock slid between her lips as her tongue laved the shaft inside. I couldn't help it and my hips thrust forward. We both groaned as my cock head hit the back of her throat. There were also groans from across the fire as Steve and John continued to masturbate while watching Gail gobbling my meat. I don't think they could see what Jen and Max were up to over the fire.

Gail came off of me for a moment and pleaded to me, "Don't be so gentle. I want to be used. I want you to fuck my face and feel you going in and out of my throat." I couldn't believe it. Gentle, innocent Gail. I had never let go of her head and pulled her hard back onto me. She engulfed me again and again I felt my head hitting the back of her throat. She gagged for a moment and then, oh god, then I felt her throat open and my head sliding in. Her nose was buried in my pubic hair and her throat muscles were massaging my head as if she were trying to swallow me whole. I pulled back slowly and then simultaneously pulled her head and thrust my cock back down her throat. No gag this time, just a moan that was almost a growl.

I thrust again. What a turn on. I'd only been a passive recipient of blow jobs before and it was intriguing to me to control it. I continued to hold her head and thrust. By the look of her eyes (which never left mine...another turn on), I could tell she was getting off on this and my fear of abusing her was evaporating. She really did want it this way.

She suddenly tensed and I thought I had gone too far, but when I looked up at her I saw that she was reacting to other stimulation. Jen was behind her caressing her ass cheeks. Max was nowhere to be seen. Gail was still nursing on my tool. I had stopped thrusting momentarily, but she continued the motion, her hunger unsatisfied.

burlappin
burlappin
20 Followers