The Interns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think that's the only time I've ever contacted another man's cum, but Jesus, I didn't care. It felt wonderful making the perfect lubrication. Gail moaned at the new slippery sensation. "Damn, you are one nasty woman" I said down to Jen. She looked up at me with a smile of agreement and licked her lips. She got up and stood over Gail and reached down, grabbing her shoulders and hoisting her up to her hands. Then she got down on her back and slid face under Gail's and pulled Gail into a kiss as they shared the remainder of John.

She shimmied further under Gail and started in on Gail's distended nipple that were hanging in her face. Gail grunted. I bet Jen just bit that nipple! Her ass clamped down harder. I pumped harder. She was being rocked back and forth over Jen as Jen scooted further under her. The next thing I knew my balls were slapping against Jen's forehead instead of Gail's pussy as Gail cried out and Max commanded, "eat that pussy slut!" The command did double duty as Gail lowered her head and forcing Jen's upright knees apart and started furiously tonguing Jen's clit as Jen did hers. Max looked at me and smiled her approval.

Suddenly Steve was in front of us. He lifted Jen's feet into the air, his rampant cock bobbing in front of Gail's face. "I'm gonna need some lube," he said to her. She understood and engulfed him into her mouth and got him nice and slobbery. He withdrew dripping. Gail hoisted Jen's legs higher and lewdly spread them apart. Jen's shiny pussy was splayed beneath his cock. He pointed it down and slid it home.

"Who the fuck?" came Jen's voice from below. We hadn't realized she didn't know who was doing her.

"Shut up slut! And eat my cunt," Gail shouted down to her. She was getting into this and not always submissive. Jen must have obeyed, because a moment later Gail started purring...at least that's what it sounded like. I was on autopilot...forward, backward, in and out. The site of my cock sliding to and fro in that tightest of rings was mesmerizing. Steve was grunting pumping down into Jen's gash. Jen was receiving Steve and licking Gail and pulling down roughly as Gail moaned.

Max stepped up behind Steve and slipped her arms around his sides and she reached up and pinched his nipples. He grunted. She whispered (loudly), "fuck her ass! Fuck her dirty little ass!" And she twisted his nipples harder. He pulled out of her pussy shinny with natural lube, pointed his cock further downward and pushed in. We all heard Jen's muffled groan. He was at an awkward angle and it looked like he was trying to pry Jen's pussy out of her with a crow bar.

"That's it...fuck that slut's ass!" Max continued to goad him while still twisting his nipples. She let go of one of his nipples as we all continued our thrusting and grunting. She stuck her finger in her mouth and it came out dripping with spit and she pulled it behind him. She grinned at him. He let out a different kind of grunt. She must have slipped it home into his ass.

"Jesus," he said. "She's fingering my ass!" But he didn't let up his assault on Jen's rectum. Jen must have been inspired by Steve's commentary on Max's finger action because the next thing I knew I felt a finger sliding up the crack of my own ass from below, probing for the hole...it slipped in and it was my turn to groan.

Max dropped to her knees behind Steve and she rotated her wrist, probing in a different direction. He grunted and thrust harder down into Jen. Jen wailed beneath us and then it happened...her pussy sprayed again, hitting Steve in the stomach and running down into his pubes as he rutted and grunted. Suddenly he spasmed, his face in a grimace and we all could tell he had just shot a pulse of sperm into Jen's ass. His spasm caused him to pull back and because of the awkward angle his cock sprang free of the tight grip of Jens ass. It popped upward with some force slapping Gail in the face as it continued to gush.

I think Max was working his prostrate because this was like no ejaculation I'd ever seen. It wasn't so much as pulsing, but gushing...a continuous flow. It was dripping from Gail's face as well as his head, puddling in Jen's splayed cunt below. This was too much for Gail as she suddenly convulsed with a wail. My balls were now slapping a very wet forehead.

Gail collapsed forward and engulfed Steve's slimy cock whole. He shivered as her lips dragged back up his shaft, scraping it clean. Then she leaned forward and buried her face between Jen's legs and feasted on the sauce. I went into overdrive...it was too late for me. Sensory overload. I felt my cum burst from my cock in an explosion of sperm deep into Gail's ass. Gail moaned into Jen's pussy. I added to our debauchery by pulling my cock out and pointing the next spurt onto Gail's pussy and then down onto Jen's face and into her open mouth.

"What the fuck?!?" We all turned toward the voice. It was the caretaker...