The Interns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh, yes, she's very turned on by this," cooed Jen as I watched her hand wriggling unseen behind that bubble butt as Gail's hips were rocking in time with her mouth on my cock. Jen removed her hand and held it up for me to see, literally dripping with Gail's nectar. She winked at me as she licked off her fingers.

My lustful thoughts of Jen and Gail were interrupted by a huge groan coming from the other side of the fireplace and the three of us (where'd Max go?) turned to look across the fire and see Steve spanking his monkey and erupting across his stomach and chest, still groaning. Jen grinned her mischievous grin and Gail groaned "Oh god, we did that to him..." she trailed off and started to go back down on me.

I thought I might blow soon too so I stopped Gail and pulled her to her feet and gave her my first kiss on the lips. It was heaven. Her nipples were pressed into my chest and my cock had slipped between her legs and was pressing upward into her very sloppy wet cunt lips. Her kiss was hungry as our hands roamed over shoulders, backs and buns. I guess she had freed her hands from the tangle of her shirt and bra. When both of her hands found my ass cheeks, she pulled me harder forward and my rigid cock slid along her nether lips and she moaned into my ear. She ground her own hips amplifying the motion of my cock sliding along her clit and lips...no lube needed. Shit, this might make me come too soon too. If I was going to come, I needed to be inside of her.

I pulled back away from her grabbing her hands and pulling her with me. I backed up to one of the straw bales (used as benches) and sat down. She got the idea and straddled my lap and without guidance from either of our hands, slowly lowered her pussy onto my vertical pole. There is nothing more of a turn on than a very wet pussy. She sank down in one smooth "fluid" motion and sighed. We sat there motionless for a moment (thank god or I would have lost it right there). Tight, warm, wet, velvety heaven!

We looked into each other's eyes. Satisfaction, hunger and lust. We kissed again very sensuously and she started a slow gyration in my lap, more of a grinding motion of her clit against my pubic bone than an up/down, in/out motion. "Delicious!" I told her.

"Mmmm," she responded softly. I caressed her face, her shoulders, the sides of her breasts, and over her nipples. She moaned again looking down at my fingers flicking back and forth lightly over her nipples as she continued to grind her crotch into my lap. I started thrusting gently up into her in time with her gyrations. I rolled her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers..."Yes!" I pinched her nipples harder and she pushed down roughly onto my cock. "Harder!" I complied. I could feel her wetness below increasing, if that was possible. "Fuck! It feels so good." The speed of her gyrations increased, still grinding her clit on whatever she could come in contact with below, but still allowing very little in/out motion. I might actually last a bit more this way. I wanted it to last forever. I tugged at her nipples and leaned forward and kissed her neck and then gently chewed at the straining tendons there, and pulled her nipple toward me. She cried out and suddenly I felt a gush of liquid in my lap. I thanked the lord that she got off before me.

"Such a naughty slut!" Jen proclaimed and delivered a slap to Gail's ass, a hard one. I was a little shocked, but Gail leaned into me and gave a definite groan of pleasure. I was pushed onto my back on the scratchy bail and I felt Gail rise up slightly off of my cock giving Jen the full ass to do with as she wished.

"Yes, I'm being so naughty" Gail growled into my chest. "I need to be punished more!" With an evil laugh Jen delivered another blow followed by a caress. She alternated between slaps to a cheek and a caress. Gail thrust down on all the way onto my cock on one particularly loud slap. She rose up and thrust down again.

"That's it, slut. Feed that hungry cunt with his cock." Gail started thrusting harder and faster, grunting with each impact. I moaned too.

"Not yet Mr. Solar," Jen said and suddenly I felt her hands grab my bouncing balls and squeeze. Jesus, that hurt. It also quelled my imminent orgasm as Gail continued to pump hips up and down, now rubbing her face on my chest. Her mouth came to one of my nipples and gently chewed it. I groaned again, this time with pleasure. This was pain that I did like. "Turn around!" Jen ordered Gail. "I want to see better. I want to see that cock sliding in and out of your juicy slut pussy, see him splitting your cunt lips and watch your cum dripping down his balls." Jersey girls can be so demanding.

I think the dirty talk turned Gail on as much as her spanking and my cock. She pulled herself off of me and I squeaked at the loss, but moments later she was straddling me again, this time facing away and sank back down on my engorged pole. Heaven again. Heaven for my cock and heaven for my eyes. The ass of my dreams was right there in my lap humping up and down. She was leaning forward with her hands on my knees and on the up stroke, her rose bud winked at me. I couldn't resist and after licking my finger reached forward to tickle it.

"Oh, god...he's playing with my asshole!" She told Jen.

"You know you like it. You've always really wanted to be nasty!" Jen urged her on.

I needed no urging. I dipped my finger lower and felt her labia sliding up and down on my cock and slipped it in alongside of my cock and pulled it out dripping...better than saliva. This time I didn't tickle, I pushed, and in it went. She groaned and froze, my cock and finger deeply embedded in her most private orifices. I wiggled my finger and could feel my rigid pole on the other side of a very thin membrane. I pulled my finger most of the way out and plunged back in again. She groaned again and started humping on both my cock and finger. I pulled my finger all the way out and reached below again and lubricated two fingers and surprisingly easily, they both sipped into her nether hole.

"Fucking-A! I never knew!" Gail exclaimed.

"Un huh, un huh, un huh," chanted Jen grinning.

I pulled my fingers out again and slobbered up both thumbs and pulling her cheeks apart inserted both and wiggled and stretched her sphincter open. "Fuck!" was all Gail could say as she was almost hyperventilating.

The next thing I knew I felt my knees being pushed apart and felt a chin on my balls and a tongue on the part of my shaft not inside of Gail. I couldn't see any of this, but her tongue slithered around my cock, up and over Gail's clit (she suddenly thrust forward) and then down to my balls. Jen was slurping Gail's juices that were dripping down my balls. Then her tongue went lower and tickled my taint (I shivered) and suddenly my whole scrotum and balls were inside her mouth. She hummed and I shivered again and thrust more strongly up into Gail. She grunted, but her eyes never stopped watching Jen's antics below.

On an up stroke, Jen grabbed my cock and pulled it forward and into her mouth and then returned it to its proper place. "Delicious." Jen purred. "I really need to get fucked! Fucked hard!" she declared.

"That can be arranged..." came a voice approaching the fire. Gail and I stopped our grinding. I had never seen one before but quickly understood the concept of the strap on that Max was wearing as she walked into the firelight. Now we knew where she went, and why.

"Rock and roll!!!" cried Jen, while Gail looked on in wonder. It was big, much bigger than I am. "Do me like a dog!" She pulled out from between Gail's and my legs and went down on her hands and knees on the ground and wiggled her ass at max. Max smiled, and instead of fucking her straight off, got down on her hands and knees behind her and stuck her face into Jen's drooling labia and started going at her. I couldn't see, but I'm pretty sure I knew what she was doing, mostly because of Jen's dirty talk...

"Oh, yeah! Lick that pussy! Mmmm. Suck those lips. Unh! Yeah! Do that clit." I could hardly see Max's forehead above those slender gams as her tongue was obviously straining below to reach that clit. Jen was rocking her hips slightly, perhaps afraid to lose contact between tongue and her pleasure button. Gail was just sitting on my cock, whose only motion was a steady throbbing. I didn't mind. The longer the build-up...

My hands came up to Gail's breasts which were gently rising and falling with her erratic breathing. I gently kneaded them and she leaned back into me with a sigh. As she laid her head on my shoulder, I nibbled and chewed on her neck and growled. "Look what your fantasies have inspired," I whispered into her ear.

"So hot...so hot..." she trailed off. I rolled her nipples firmly as we watched the decadent scene before us. Jen continued to gyrate her mound up and down on Max's clit flicking tongue while they both just groaned. Well, perhaps Max was saying "mmmmm," like "yummy" but it was muffled.

Max's tongue must have tired from sticking out so far, so firmly and so long. Her head rose slightly and Jen narrated again. "Un huh! Tongue fuck this slut pussy! Oh yeah! Bite those lips! Ungh! Uh!" I'm guessing that Max was biting those lips harder and harder. "Shit! Shit!! Shit!!!" And I could literally see juices spray out from between Max's face cheeks and Jen's ass cheeks as Jen convulsed with a wild groan.

Max immediately pulled back as more pulse of Jen Juice sprayed out. "Did I tell you that you could cum yet?!?" Max shouted at her...and her hand came around and slapped her, not an overhand slap of her ass as I expected, but an underhand motion, right on that convulsing cunt, spraying micro droplets of pussy juice every which way.

"Fuck!" cried Jen, but she didn't pull away, and indeed looked back at Jen with a dark smile, expectant. Smack! "Unh!" It looked like her pussy was still flowing profusely as multiple smacks came down. We were close enough to get hit by the resultant mist as Jen just groaned on and on into the dirt as Max managed to stretch out Jen's orgasm to the longest I've ever seen. She finally collapsed completely onto the ground, muttering a string of expletives of gratitude.

"Oh, no you don't, bitch," Max said grinning as she grabbed Jen's narrow hips and pulled her back up to her knees. "You told me to 'do you like a dog,' and I'm not letting you out of it, bitch." Ass in the air, head on the ground, Jen rolled her head to the side to look back at Max. Max leered at her and with her fist on her artificial phallus, pumped it a few times lewdly and moved forward, missile locked on target and tracking....

Max walked on her knees forcing Jen's feet apart and Jen follow suit by moving one knee over spreading her thighs and Max moved in. She slid the head of her dildo up and down between Jen's well lubricated lips and just barely inserted the head. "Mmmmm," responded Jen. Max let go of "her" cock and grabbed Jen's hips and suddenly pulled Jen back and simultaneously thrusting her own hips forward. All ten inches of massive dildo was thrust violently into Jen's cunt. "Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she cried out as Max retreated and attacked, again and again.

Suddenly she stopped, deeply embedded and then started grinding her hips around in circles. "Jesus," mumbled Jen. "It's going where no man has gone before! And it's vibrating!" she said with wonder.

"And it has two ends," Max said with a smirk. I had thought she looked a little too dreamy. She pulled out and slammed back in again, and again. "You said you wanted it hard." Jen just grunted with each impact.

"I need to get fucked hard now too, this is fucking making me hornier than I've ever been" Gail said breathlessly. I didn't mind...tee hee. I'd been so hard for so long and on the edge so many times without release that if I didn't blow a big load soon I was going to have a severe case of blue balls. My hands slid from her boobs up under her arms and helped lift her up off my lap. As she stood, my hands slid down to her waist and I gently guided her down to her knees, right alongside of Jen.

I knelt down next to Max, and behind Gail and grabbed and ass check each hands and spread them apart, revealing that tight pucker my finger had already explored and the little piece of heaven below. I had my own tracking missile, and it didn't even need my hand to guide it, straight out and turgid it found home and slid in. Gail sighed. "Now please make this new slut pussy yours," she pleaded.

I withdrew and came back home, a little harder. "Fuck her!" Jen shouted. "Fuck that new slut pussy hard!" she echoed Gail's words of a moment before. But further comprehendible commentary was ended as Max restarted her onslaught. I looked up at max and duplicated her dirty deed. We both grinned at each other. Max raised her eyebrows and lifter her nearest hand in the air, inviting a high five. I cracked up. Just like a couple of jock frat boys with two drunken coeds. I gave her the high five. And both grabbing a pair of hips, we went back to our task of pile driving. I could feel Gail's pussy clutching at me as I withdrew and fluids would leak out on every thrust inward. She just moaned and almost squeaked with each motion. Jen was just chanting "Fuck" with every thrust Max gave her.

"I can't last much longer," I groaned.

"You're such a man," Teased Max.

Jen did a funny little wiggle moving her shoulders backward on the ground which arched her back up a bit since Max had a firm hold of her ass. I figured out what she was doing when her nearer arm reached out and between Gail's parted thighs. I felt her fingertip on my cock as her finger was flicking back and forth over Gail's clit. "Shit!" exhaled Gail "oh god!" Her pelvis was rocking up and down and her hips were rocking to and fro as I continued my piston action. She leaned down over Jen, who was still cheek down on the ground. Jen twisted her head around a little more and Gail leaned in further for a surprisingly gentle kiss.

When Gail pulled back with a look of lust in her eyes, uttered in that wondering breathless way, "I taste me." And she leaned in for another kiss. Their tongues snaked together and Gail's tongue wandered from Jen's mouth to lap her own residual juices from Jen's lips, cheeks and chin. Gail was moaning as she did this and suddenly thrust back hard on me my cock felt her pussy contract and go from wet to wetterer. She didn't squirt like Jen obviously did. It was more of a flow, hell, a river.

It felt unbelievable. He pussy was convulsing on my cock as her shoulders fell to the ground, her face on its side looking into Jen's eyes only inches away as Max and I continued to pump. Gail's juiced kept flowing and she was wailing away in a continuous orgasm. My fingers dug into her hips and I pulled her roughly all the back onto my as my cock exploded along with my breath. It throbbed and pulsed deep in her womb. I kept coming and coming. Now it was my juices I felt dripping from my balls. I just held her there, my breathing ragged. She lay still, softly whimpering.

"I can't take it anymore," came John's voice from right in front of us. Jesus, I'd forgotten all about John and Steve. John was standing right in front of Jen and Gail, beating his meet. Had he been jacking off all this time and hadn't cum yet? Then I thought of me. He was going to blow an incredible load too. Steve was still in the same spot watching from the other side of the fire, once again stoking his long ago recovered erection.

I think John was just going to jack off until he came, perhaps on the girls, but Jen had other ideas. She got back up on her hands and knees and leaned close enough to lick the copious precum from the head of John's cock head. "Oh Jesus!" he blasphemed. "So hot." And he groaned as Jen took his head in her mouth caressing it with her tongue. He groaned again as she took him all the way in. I could see her throat bulging as she swallowed him.

"You whore!" cried Max, as her partner schlepped on John's rigid cock. Max pulled her strap on from Jen's gaping cunt and Jen gave a moan of loss. "Little whore's like cock, don't they?" she asked. Jen nodded with John's cock still in her mouth, forcing it up and down. He moaned. Max swatted her ass and then bent down and kissed the now reddening hand print. Her tongue came out to cool the burn and slithered away and along her ass crack. She pulled Jen's cheeks apart and started rimming her.

"Oh, fuck!" she said, looking up at John. "She's licking my ass! Oh, shit! Her tongue is fucking my ass. She moaned as she took John back into her mouth and pushed back on to the rigid tongue that was pushing back. Gail and I were frozen in place, still recovering from our recent orgasms and watching this incredibly erotic show being performed right in front of us. My cock had never gone down. This was just too hot.

Max pulled back from Jen's ass, but then moved in for the kill. I watched her pull Jen's cheek to the side and aimed her oversized cock at Jen's impossibly small asshole and push. Jen let loose something between a groan and a scream as the head forced itself inside, a cock still in her mouth. Max slowly slid all the way in as Jen pulled off of John, and wailed, "Jesus! You're ripping me a new one."

Max gave and evil laugh. "Just deserts for a nasty whore!" She pulled back and slammed home again.

"Oh God! Unbefuckinleivable!" cried Jen.

"You like my cock stretching your dirty little ass?" Max asked as she slammed home one more time.

"Yes!" It was as if her reply was knocked out of her by the impact. It became a chant of "Yes, yes, yes, yes" as max picked up speed.

"Can you quiet this sluts mouth?" she asked John. John just nodded and grabbed Jen's face and as her mouth opened for another "yes" and was stuffed with John's cock. They were relentless. Max was slamming her forward onto John while at the same time John was slamming her back onto Max. Jen wasn't entirely silenced as she gave a muffled grunt each time. She had no control of her body as it was used for their pleasure, and hers.

Still hard and enjoying the feel of Gail's pulsing pussy, Gail looked on with fascination, and hunger. She was watching as that huge dildo plunged in and out of Jen's ass, stretched to the limit as her sphincter clutched to it as it withdrew. Gail looked back at me and said, "I want some of that too." I chuckled.

I reluctantly pulled my still hard cock from Gail's pussy, dripping with our combined juices. There'd be no need for more lube. Gail laid her shoulders onto the ground and reached back with both hands, clasped her cheeks and spread them apart for me. I rubbed my slick head around her rose bud and then slowly forced myself inside. God, it was so tight and I was still sensitive. Gail groaned and pushed back onto me, hungry for more. I held still, balls on her pussy, cock buried to the hilt and squeezed by her tight ring. I pulled back slowly and pushed back in. I started sawing in and out slowly, savoring.

"Mmmm." Gail moaned. I'm not sure if she meant the feeling of me in her ass or the wanton display of lascivious action unfolding beside us. Max was still thrusting her cock up Jen's ass and John was face fucking Jen between his hands. Their pace was quickening. We subconsciously increased our own pace. John's face was grimacing and suddenly he thrust forward and groaned an animal noise. Jen pulled back a little and we watched as we could see Johns cock pulsing into her mouth as he pumped his load into the welcoming receptacle again and again. This must have set Jen off, because she slammed her ass back onto Max's strap on and ground down and moaned herself. I bet that pussy was spraying again.

"Oh my god!" moaned Max as Jen continued to push back and grind on the strap on. The other end must have been doing its job because Max threw her head back and cried out. Her body was quivering as she was lost in her own orgasm. John pulled himself from Jen's mouth a strand of cum stretching between them as he collapsed back onto the ground. Max similarly collapsed back onto her heals and sighed. Jen pulled up off of the strap on and leaned over Gail's back, watching me continue to slide in and out of Gail's tight ass. Then a surprise...She leaned in as if for a closer look and then let John's cum that she had been holding in her mouth slowly drizzle out and down onto my cock as it sluiced in and out.