All Comments on 'The Internship Ch. 06'

by Carnal_Flower

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Annon

What a sucky ending I hated it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I enjoyed this series, but quite frankly disappointed by the ending. I'm hoping that this "Conclusion" is the beginning of the next chapter in Dan and Stacey's life as this chapter left more unanswered questions than it answered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story Conculsion

As stated at the beginning of Chapter 06, this is the ending chapter. Not so fast. This ending was disappointing to me. It fell off the cliff. Let there be a beginning (A New Name Story) that starts these two people off on a journey that can either have a good ending or a unhappy ending that lets you know what is in store and gives a complete thought all the way out that makes it a clear ending. I was looking for something that would keep me on the edge of my chair. BAH!!!!!!!!! HUMBUG!!!!!!!!!

IlovemymotherIlovemymotherover 9 years ago
Crap ending

Read the whole series and enjoyed it. This is the worst ending i can recall readin in3 years. Wish i hadnt bothered now

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Conclusion or Beginning

I'm not sure I understand the prior comments on the conclusion of this series. I thought Carnal Flower did a brilliant job of teasing us about the next chapter in the lives of David and Stacey. I mean, no one died. They didn't decide to end their incestuous relationship. So why all the long faces and dower dispositions? Cheer up folks.

I thought the writer tied up all the loose ends and aside from the sex, which was so fucking hot, Carnal did a great job of weaving a superb storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Done

I thought you did a wonderful job with the whole story, including the ending. You closed in a way that we can use our imagination yet left a crack in the door for possible future chapters. Take a well deserved rest and much luck on future stories.

PNR2PNR2over 9 years ago
All things, come to an end...

Well, I enjoyed the whole story from beginning to 'end', as the bait was dangled to possibly continue the series another time, and even in a new direction. It's the characters who make a story, and get readers involved in it and, this one had that thoroughly, though somewhat loosely involving only two main characters, woven into it. The bit part characters, for a short story, were good I thought. It's not a novel so, side bar story lines really can't be drug into it too far, only hinted at. Again, the only thing I see missing is more of the daughter's thoughts and feelings, "out loud". The whole thing is almost a one sided conversation from "his" point of view. She rarely says anything of substance to show her real thoughts and feelings. I realize the limitations of a story like this but, still... Would have enjoyed it more if she'd spoken more throughout the whole thing. POV from all characters in a story, from their perspective, is what grabs a reader into it deeper and deeper. Personally, I felt like the sexual liaison between the father and daughter were more of a bi-line to the story; not the main thrust of it. That was good for the corporate crime aspect which, I rather enjoyed most about it. Good luck on future writings. Overall, it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oops

Rated this story by accident. I was looking forward to this story. This is a 5 and beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great series looking forward to a possible sequel

One thought for your sequel. While Dave and Stacey can never officially be married, they love each other so much that they should do a secret ceremony just for themselves and enjoy a secret sexy honeymoon together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Worth five stars.

To the commentors who did not like the conclusion to this series, you need to articulate why you did not like the story's conclusion. I hope, if Carnal_Flower follows up with a new series for Dave and Stacey, that he fully introduces Peggy Sanford and her son into that story -- with the permission of oz1999 (who also is identified as oz99). For those of you not familiar with the story of Peggy Sanford, you should read oz1999's two part series "Peggy Sanford Helps Son" -- it's better than its ratings indicate. Peggy's relationship with her son would be a perfect situation for Stacey and Dave (especially if Dave tells all to Peggy, and Peggy confesses to Dave). Maybe oz1999 (oz99) and Carnal_Flower could corroberate on some storyline ideas to develop a nice series for these characters.

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaoneover 9 years ago
Very good

Most excellent + 5

arab_heatarab_heatover 9 years ago
What are you guys talking about???????

Did any of you negative Nancies read the comments by Carnal in the beginning of this chapter?? It says right there that it's the end to THIS chapter but not for the characters, Dave and Stacy. This 6 part read has been amazing! It's as interesting as it is hot, if not more so. If you didn't enjoy it it's because you didn't actually READ it! It's obviously left hanging with unanswered questions so Carnal can write another spectacular, hopefully never-ending series.

If I have to criticize anything it would be the judgment of Stacy allowing Preston to see her and Dave fuck especially without telling Dave. I have to admit it was still nice and hot but not in my wildest dreams would I even consider letting someone see mine and daddy's little secret. I'd be too afraid that the onlooker would reveal our misunderstood, insestious relationship to the wrong people, resulting in unbelievable shame to our family. Other than that this entire story is flawless! Bravo Carnal_Flower!

I do have to completely agree with this anonymous comment:

"To the commentors who did not like the conclusion to this series, you need to articulate why you did not like the story's conclusion. I hope, if Carnal_Flower follows up with a new series for Dave and Stacey, that he fully introduces Peggy Sanford and her son into that story -- with the permission of oz1999 (who also is identified as oz99). For those of you not familiar with the story of Peggy Sanford, you should read oz1999's two part series "Peggy Sanford Helps Son" -- it's better than its ratings indicate. Peggy's relationship with her son would be a perfect situation for Stacey and Dave (especially if Dave tells all to Peggy, and Peggy confesses to Dave). Maybe oz1999 (oz99) and Carnal_Flower could corroberate on some storyline ideas to develop a nice series for these characters."

I think that would be one amazing read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story but....

The way the story is told is fantastic. Character developlment is great up until this last chapter but only in relation to Stacy & Dave's characters. The entire premise of your story is built on a deep and abiding love shared by a father & daughter but then suddenly you have Dave throwing his daughter out into the world because what they shared could never be. So your hero character has turned into a callous uncaring coward because it would be to difficult. He shoves the woman he supposedly loves out the door to go to college and 2 seconds later is all atwitter about calling the lawyer Peggy. No! I really enjoyed this story until this last chapter. Daddy don't want to cause any lasting damage to his darling daughter but he sure bounced her ass off the front porch fast enough, hmm... Yeah that wouldn't hurt feelings at all, right? (sarcasm) Le sigh! Another story with potential to be greatly inspiring and yet took a shortcut to the junkyard.

Sadly

~Sarabell~

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why Do u have to bring some1 else between them

It feels like they don't have the guts in them to make their relationship a success but even so they want to continue the relationship because 'the sex is great'. So the couple thought that if they ever have a steady relationship they will be upfront and truthful to there partner but will still continue having sex with eachother. Come on, how many people will accept their partner after knowing that they were involved in insest consensually and still continue to engage in it when the mode strikes them. Furthermore, the way Stacey invited Preston to watch her in action with her dad is quite stupid. The author must become a little realistic with their story.Preston didn't like Dave. Infact he envied Dave. A real person in Preston's place would be exposing the insestous relationship between the father and daughter instead of jacking of to it.

I honestly thought that this story was a little different, with more story and background and an amazing plot that is quite realistic but then it ends just like the majority of father-daughter stories in literotica. It all is just about lust being satisfied between father and daughter, 'not a pure love that can withstand anything and doesn't allow any third or forth or fifth person to come in between to share the love'. But no its like all the other father-daughter stories in the end. Quite disappointing.

t_challat_challaover 9 years ago
Great story

I think this is the first time I've read a story on Literotica where I have been more interested in the story than in the sex. And that is not a criticism. I fully bought into the scenario and the characters involved. I also liked that the relationship between Dave and Stacey was one from a more emotional standpoint, as well as being very taboo. It was a nice change of pace from the usual incest stories you read. Very well done. Pinhole you have plans to write so me more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

I was actually more interested in the story line than the sex. Which that is a great thing. Loved the story. Wish the ending was more of a happier one but still 5 stars. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Work..!!

I could not stop to complete all 6 in series..it was just Excellent..!! Please write more..!!

LonerDaddy1962LonerDaddy1962over 9 years ago
Amazing

It was LOVELY...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not the ending

I loved the story! What an exceptional writer you are!! However, the ending just sucked. Please add to it!!!

bern844bern844over 9 years ago
CAN't BE THE END

This is a great story, but I thought you would have her mother show up and tell them that he was not the father. She told him that because he was a good guy and she knew he would that good care of her daughter. They are free to date, marry, and have children.

PerimedesPerimedesalmost 9 years ago
Absolutely wonderful...

Okay, first I have to say this was an incredible ride. I loved the whole story. It was very unlike most erotica in that it had the whole scandal story wrapped around the incredible love affair.

I too, thought about the mother re-appearing and saying that Stacey was not Dave's real daughter. But I also noted that Peggy, with a son, was not married, but "otherwise engaged." So, at the end of the story when Dave pulled out her card...well, let's just say I see a possibility for much more here. I sure hope so.

You are incredibly talented and I look forward to reading much more of your work.

I do have to make an observation, though. It seems that it took quite a long time before any oral took place. This seemed odd to me. If it had been me, I would have wanted to taste my 'little girl' before all else. But it was your story. Just sayin'... ;o)

AgedfortasteAgedfortasteabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

I have to second "perimedes" comments. And you are a wonderful writer.

I only hope there will be much more forthcoming from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue this story!

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved all 6 series!!!

I've got to admit all series were good, I was a bit sad about the ending maybe personally I don't like to share. But overall awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good read

A very engaging story, with developed characters, and well thought story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fabulous!

Please don't stop! There are a couple of ways I could see this go. You are a talented writer. Don't stop here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved!!!

Loved every bit of this story! If you could write about her coming home for spring break or summer vacation, I believe that would be another great chapter!!! Loved!!!

expertlinguistexpertlinguistover 5 years ago
Truly a "page turner"

I loved it, the plot, the twists, the loving and some really hot erotic scenes.

Thank you for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

I really hope there is a sequel to this story it was very good. Although I was bummed that they are goin to get separated. I mean they don’t really have to get married or anything since their relationship is special why get married at all? They could just continue with all that money they could even change their identity if they wanted to. As for the whole topic of children I actually thought she was going to get pregnant I mean they have been doing it without any mention of birth control. Not sure how having other partners would be a good idea their relationship would take a backseat and their is always the danger of what they have could be exposed. Potential blackmail there. With the way he is going to get attention with his business now growing.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 5 years ago
Good but

I enjoyed the corporate side of the story and frankly it's what kept me reading. I found myself skipping the sex scenes because it just felt to me it was just Dave fucking his daughter and that's all. If you plan to separate an incest couple stop putting in the parts where they want only that person. If Dave truly wanted his daughter and no one else and Stacy only wanting her father then dave would have not sent her off to college with his permission to fuck frat boys trying to find "the one" nor Stacy would have agreed to her finding someone to marry and have kids with. No real man would be accepting of his potential wife going off and fucking another man especially her father. Dave only wanted to fuck a hot sexy 19yo that's all she was to him. Sorry but this had zero romantic love just a story of lust around a good subplot that s all. If you write a sequel to them where Dave and Stacy quickly changing there minds and not start fucking others and coming back together then maybe you can save this story. One last thing, they are fucking rich people and they can be together and have kids. Adoption or artificial insemination are options because they are fucking rich. Use your imagination and stop trying to keep realism in your story, you are writing fantasy and in the fantasy world they could have thier happy ever after. Truly disappointed after starting so hopeful.

eleventhsoneleventhsonover 4 years ago
Helluva series

The plot was as intense and well written as the lust and sex! Fabulous series!

It would be interesting to see a future with Peggy and how that dynamic affects them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

It’s seldom that a story based in erotica can have a riveting story to go with it. It’s been really fun reading it. It had a great plot and was well written and thought out. Thank you for the entertainment. Please keep writing.

Pocoyo0227Pocoyo0227almost 4 years ago

I honestly read this story like a mini novel. It was amazing

27storyreader27storyreaderalmost 3 years ago

I was disappointed in the ending. A love like that can't be replaced. She was barely out of the driveway before he was looking for sex again. It was an amazing story until that point. It feels like betrayal

Mshaun7Mshaun7almost 3 years ago

It was super good until the end.

Catgirl1Catgirl1almost 3 years ago

Loved it except the end. They are so much in love and now going to date other people and Dave already thinking to call another woman the sec Stacey is out of the house? Kinda renders the whole build up of their devoted love and passion for each other meaningless for me and doesn’t fit with the rest of the story at all. Sorry! The whole rest of the story was sooo good though

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah I see what's happening here. I to was disappointed with the ending with him going to the lawyer friend. Now I'm seeing it as she can help him to somehow marry his daughter. Ah well wishful thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, what a great story, seriously, right up until he ditches her like his latest fuck at the end. Oh yeah, his daughter. What else can you say about Dave? After all his charming behavior, loving caresses, and sweet gentle loving whispers in his daughter's ear(while he's fucking her), he's just a hardcore lothario. Unless he really does want "forever" as indicated frequently and hasn't planned on throwing her to the wolves as an emotional wreck the whole time, he knows his daughter is moving out, going to college, starting her life, but he senses her unusual affection for him, and dives in pecker first. Uses her at work to make her seem important to him there as well. Really just keeping her close so no one else can fuck her. Stacey spent the whole story seeing how wide she could spread her legs for him, she even gave up the ass. Which by the way is how the story started, him fucking one of his other whores in the ass. But the minute a baby is mentioned, he shoves her out the door. According to the story, he's worth over $100,000,000 and increasing, yet it's impossible to give her any more than a good summer of fucking before she gets the boot. He even pats himself on the back for teaching her how to fuck, and how to find a good man based on his treatment of her for the summer. Really, after all that fantastic erotic creativity? Boot to the ass. At least it wasn't his cock to her ass one last time. Oh, wait, it's a comedy with only one punch line at the end of the story. I get it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just let them be together in the end........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it until Dave made it clear to Stacey that he had no intentions continuing the relationship, taking it to the next level, where she wanted it to go. I guess she was just another fuck for him, he just treated her a little better until he was ready to move on to Peggy. Afraid that was going to happen especially since he decided to keep his date with Peggy a secret, not telling his daughter. I could tell that was the beginning of the end, he was ready to move on. Dave used women in the beginning of the story, and he never changed. What a bastard. I ended up hating the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 star. After so many parts, and a long fuvking time reading, the father and daughter are not together!! FUCKED UP STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FATHER IS A USER AND A SKANK

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckeralmost 2 years ago

Wow... reading over the last few comments, I guess maybe I understand why they chose to remain anonymous, because it takes actual balls to trash this story and have your name attached to it. This is *easily* one of the best Daddy/Daughter stories I've ever read, and I've read a few, because it's a fetish of mine. It was believable, at least as much as incest erotica can be, it had a compelling storyline, several dynamic characters, suspenseful buildup, an early climax, and then a long, slow, resolution played out over five glorious pages, putting the local snobs in their place.

As for the way Dave and Stacey left it between them, do you people not realize THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT AT ALL REALISTIC?!?! A *real* father wants what is best for his daughter, and even in the most extreme of circumstances that could make such a relationship plausible, if she wants to have kids, they can't be from her father's seed. She could have a donor and artificial insemination, I suppose, but that still leads to questions about their relationship if she doesn't have a significant other. HOWEVER, if she goes off to college and meets the right guy (and somehow I can't help but wonder if the lawyer's son wasn't meant to be that "right guy" for her, because I know she was the female lead of a mother/son story by another author, so he would sympathize with, ahem, parental affections) who understands that she has a "very special" relationship with her father, then she could have children, have a life, but still get to have that extra relationship with her Daddy...

I favorited this story years ago, and I've read it three or four times. Five stars seems like an understatement. If I could give it ten million stars, guess how many stars it would be getting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DAVE IS A BASTARD!! THIS RND TOTALLY FUCKED UP YOUR STORY!! THE CUNT FATHER IS DONE WITH HIS DAUGHTER AND NOW MOVING TO GREENER PASTURES!!

THIS WRITER IS A SKANKING TRAILER PARK TRASH CUCK

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Worst ending I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'll skip this one...I was reading up to part 3 of it, when I got curious if Joyce was joining the couple ( not a fan of harem ), but was disappointed that they did not end up with each other. It was an interesting read till then.

6King6King11 months ago

Didn't have an account then, but I'll own it now....

Wow, what a great story, seriously, right up until he ditches her like his latest fuck at the end. Oh yeah, his daughter. What else can you say about Dave? After all his charming behavior, loving caresses, and sweet gentle loving whispers in his daughter's ear(while he's fucking her), he's just a hardcore lothario. Unless he really does want "forever" as indicated frequently and hasn't planned on throwing her to the wolves as an emotional wreck the whole time, he knows his daughter is moving out, going to college, starting her life, but he senses her unusual affection for him, and dives in pecker first. Uses her at work to make her seem important to him there as well. Really just keeping her close so no one else can fuck her. Stacey spent the whole story seeing how wide she could spread her legs for him, she even gave up the ass. Which by the way is how the story started, him fucking one of his other whores in the ass. But the minute a baby is mentioned, he shoves her out the door. According to the story, he's worth over $100,000,000 and increasing, yet it's impossible to give her any more than a good summer of fucking before she gets the boot. He even pats himself on the back for teaching her how to fuck, and how to find a good man based on his treatment of her for the summer. Really, after all that fantastic erotic creativity? Boot to the ass. At least it wasn't his cock to her ass one last time. Oh, wait, it's a comedy with only one punch line at the end of the story. I get it now.

Summer1987Summer198710 months ago

This story was phenomenal right up until this part. Broke my heart. Kind of a dick move. He was insanely in love with her and then is all like "thats not how this works" likes she's a casual fuck and theeeen they're going to see other people but still be lovers??? Disappointing. Wanted them to end up together forever.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFucker18 days ago

I think the last few comments mistook the ending. Dave isn't giving her up, he's letting her go so that she can find someone to have a baby with who doesn't share her DNA. The thing about looking Peggy up, if I'm not mistaken, is because Peggy is a character from another author's story who is sleeping with her son, hence the allusion to her being someone who could understand his situation. I wouldn't be surprised if there were, at some point, plans to further this story and have Stacey meet Peggy's son. Would give all parties involved a perfect situation in that they would all have "appropriate" companionship, and Stacey and Peggy's son could have children while not giving up their special relationship with their parent of opposite gender.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarnal_Flower@Carnal_Flower
Please don't hesitate to contact me with Feedback or requests or ideas. I love hearing from you! Carnal

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES