The Interracial Sex Swarm

Story Info
A mysterious mist causes a sex orgy at a neighbourhood party.
2.3k words
3.9
12.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stepsonic
stepsonic
198 Followers

The Interracial Sex Swarm

It was a hot July night in Peterborough, Ontario, when the swarm occurred. No one knew why it happened that way. Everyone just started touching on each other, and plenty of folks have video footage to prove it happened.

Some folks had gone over to the Wesley house for a summer barbecue. The air was thick and green- similar to soup. The Wesley family usually hosted a summer barbecue for their neighbours.

After a while, a few of the party attendees fell mysteriously dizzy. It was suspected that their drinks had been spiked; but at a neighbourhood BBQ, the assailant could have been a friend or a neighbour.

When the attendees who fell dizzy were checked upon; as they had been put in an adjoining room, they were engaged in sexual activity on the couch. The sexual activity was progressing in a vigorous and escalating manner. Reports indicated that the male participant was named Ted, and the female was named Diane. They were next door neighbours to each other.

Ted ploughed Diane's frail and weak looking body with tough and hard strokes. Diane wailed out for God as she shook from her orgasm. Their activity was so mesmeric that Ted only reacted to the calling of his name after his wife put her hands around his neck.

She intended to choke him of oxygen to get his attention.

At the same instance, the mysterious fog that had been floating around the city crept in through the open windows in the room. Upon its entry, the fog circled the three adults who were all touching each other at that moment. Ted was inside of Diane, and his wife was about to choke the life out of him. Suddenly, a bright glow filled the room, and enveloped the house. The light consumed every adult who was in attendance at the party like the scan of a Xerox machine. Blinding all eyes in attendance, the light left everyone stunned.

As if the light had summoned them, the adults filed into the room like mindless slugs, one by one. Luckily there were no children at the party at this point in time. The adults made themselves comfortable on the embarrassingly large sectional sofa that was placed in the room. The Wesley family, who lived in the home, often hosted their church group meetings in this basement. Who would have thought that the same seating would moonlight as the stage of a full scale, ass-out, orgy?

The crazy-trance like behaviour lasted for hours as they kissed, caressed, and connected. Their enjoyment and pleasure was uninterrupted however most retained their memories from the evening in question.

There were a minimum of ten participants in the Wesley Swarm that occurred on August 19, 2020. Detailed below are firsthand accounts of the events of that evening, obtained by way of participant interview.

Case Report

--Sheila M.--

I was one of the last ones to get to the basement. My body was on fire, and I was feeling like I couldn't breathe. I kept hearing this very loud voice in my brain saying "sex!"

I don't remember much else other than getting to the basement, where everyone else was.

They were all taking off their clothes, so I took mine off too.

Susan and Yasmeen are my neighbours and they started kissing each other on the lips. As if they had done it before. Just like it was no big deal.

I watched them progress from kissing on the lips with closed mouths to giving each other deep tongues. I was excited by the way their bodies pressed together... it was just so tight. I had seen them hug each other before; but without any clothing to get in the way, I really enjoyed the full picture.

Yasmeen's caramel brown body was pressed up with Susan's pale white figure. A blonde and a dark haired exotic beauty were about to fuck right before my eyes. Susan leaned down to take a nipple in her mouth when I began to feel a body push against me from behind by a tall man with a muscular build. I'm pretty sure it was Allan who lives around the corner with his wife and her mother.

I must have been getting really turned on from watching Susan and Yasmeen because the man slid into my inviting opening with ease. He rode me from behind, pushing me onto my hands and knees. There were couples everywhere, and so much naked flesh to get distracted by; but I maintained my view of Susan and Yasmeen.

The guy nearly climaxed, but instead decided to take a break from fucking me.

Once he withdrew his cock from me, I freed myself to crawl over to Susan and Yasmeen.

This whole evening was highly unusual, but strangely I don't feel any guilt or shame for hooking up with my neighbours. Once the thing, whatever it was, came into the house, everyone started having sex like it was a normal thing to do. As for me, it was like some kind of fog was inside of my head that simply took control.

When I reached the ladies, they were in a "69" position with Yasmeen on top. Her ass was so supple that my mouth was watering and I was hoping for a taste.

I playfully licked her ass cheek to get attention.

My heart was racing as Susan looked past that gorgeous brown and pink pussy to smile at me. She wiggled a bit to give me some room and we were then able to both enjoy Yasmeen as our snack. My tongue was just long enough to dip the tip inside her asshole.

It felt so good to finally get to know the neighbours! While my ass was exposed, I could feel some movement taking place behind me, Diego, Yasmeen's husband, was closing in on penetrating me with a nice sized Mexican cock. I knew he was big, but once he put that thing inside of me, I felt stretched to near maximum.

My pussy hummed as I was once again on all fours getting nailed; but this time, I had a hot tasty box to eat right in front of my face. It was challenging to lick at the same time as Diego was taking my cunt. I leaned my face down ward to Susan's to give her a sloppy upside down kiss. She and Diego moaned at the same time, which made me even wetter.

Yasmeen was on the other end of Susan, licking the spot between her legs. The moans became muffled screams as Susan's climax rushed upon her. I shuddered as my own orgasm reached me, and that was all I remembered until the next morning when I woke up in my bed.

[End of Case Report]

Case Report 2

--Diego Ruiz--

I remember the fog, and that I was the one who spiked Ted and Diane's drinks. My wife Yasmeen and I moved into the neighbourhood last year. We are swingers.

The last place we lived in was Las Vegas, but we lost all of our money and had to move to her family's investment property in Peterborough. It might be a few years until we can get back on our feet.

My fire cracker hot wife loves to have her lesbian girls-only parties, which she hadn't been able to do for a while. Our agreement is that she goes out to find the women, and I get to have sloppy seconds after she turns them. The way I like to think of it: she turns them gay, and I bring them back!

So about the drugs: I know it's a sleazy way to nail chicks. This BBQ provided the perfect opportunity to try out the new formula my guy had whipped up for me. It is a tablet that dissolves and has enough codeine to put a horse to sleep for a night. I thought it would be fun to try the tablet out on our neighbours, and to try and score a little action too.

What I didn't expect was that strange green fog that came into the room. I only drugged two people. The stuff I put in their drinks could never have been enough to affect the party and make everybody start doing it. That was crazy and weird, but you know what: I just went with it. Seemed like everyone was having fun; although not much talking was going on. At some point, I targeted my wife's friend Sheila while the girls were eating each other out.

Her ass was tight, white, and perfectly poised for penetration. Penetration by my dick, that is.

I was doing her from the back until my wife turned around. Up until then she had been facing away from me because her face was buried in yet another cunt. I thought, she might get pissed with me, on account of me banging her friend, but she had this vacant look in her eyes. She didn't seem like she was "all there" mentally.

I remember that the fog was still in the room at that time.

Yasmeen came over to me while I was in and out of Sheila; she leaned into where my dick was; pulled it out of her friend and started sucking on it.

She licked and sucked all of the wetness that was there.

Mind blowing.

Without any warning to myself, I shot my load in my wife's mouth. I must have hit my head, because I can't remember anything else after that.

Case Report:

Mr. D.M Fowler

I remember taking off all of my clothes and heading to the basement. I hadn't visited the Wesley family's basement since before my wife died.

My mind was in a strange state: foggy and unfocused.

My body was travelling on a path that I couldn't fully understand. Why did I take off my clothes? I truthfully had no idea.

The swarm experience I had that night was similar to those firsthand accounts of people who become possessed. I think the fog could have been some kind of alien lifeform that took our bodies for a ride.

No one seemed to want to say much. Their eyes were glassy as if everyone had been drugged. It would have been nearly impossible to drug everyone at the BBQ since most people brought their own drinks. I could understand if only a few were drugged, but how could the whole party fall ill? I think something airborne would be the only conceivable way.

Another thought: the fog could have been some sort kind of government controlled test; used to target everyone who got their COVID vaccine. I think that theory works because it explains why the fog didn't seem to affect the pets.

Anyway, I was part of the swarm too. I turned 60 last month and my limited flexibility made me pretty stationary on most days. When I got down into the basement, the youngest lady, a thin black woman who lived down the street, immediately came over to me. She looked like she had been waiting for me. There is something about a sexy black woman that I cannot resist. Their sweet plump lips are decadent. And the contrast of my white dick disappearing into her darkest corners is an addictive imagery.

In the midst of the swarm we kissed deeply and passionately. I remember how our tongues touched as she grabbed my cock to free it from my own hand. Boy I tell you, I was one lucky S.O.B. because she laid me down on a recliner chair and nearly sucked the life out of me. Her tongue must have made the shapes of the entire alphabet on the tip of my cock before she finally had enough. I thought it was over when she stood up, turned her back to me, and lowered her very tight pussy down onto me until her clit was touching my balls.

Boy, I tell you that gal rode this old cock until I finished with a pop! I came so deep inside of her. Too deep for any of it to spill out.

My mind was hazy, yet my lust was so heavy. Soon after, I grabbed another lady and started licking her until I was hard again. Since I was one of the oldest people there, the ladies hovered around me like I was the king. I definitely had the biggest balls, so the position was fitting.

After getting my dick all wet by the second woman, I lost track of what was going on. My memory of the evening ends there. I'm only willing to share my experience so that this type of thing can be identified. Whether or not it happens again is neither here nor there.

Would I be enraged if my body was hijacked for another night of hot orgy sex with my neighbours? Probably not. But it stands to reason that whatever caused that event to take place could do even crazier things; and I think that such a power should be controlled.

<>

There it is.

The firsthand accounts of three Peterborough neighbours who all swore that on the night of August 19, a mysterious fog appeared in the neighbourhood and leaked into the home where a gathering was taking place.

The facts are that, indeed: Diego Ruiz used a narcotic to drug only two of the party guests, but that the mysterious fog amplified the effects of the drug. Everyone who was an adult was affected by a strange compulsion to engage in group sexual activities with multiple partners; and by the end of the evening, none of the participants have any memory of how it ended or how they got home.

The bureau of public safety has collected the data on this strange occurrence, and continues to investigate the origin of the mysterious fog. A debriefing report will be made available at the conclusion of this investigation. In the meantime citizens are asked to avoid social gatherings of 5 or more, and also to continue getting vaccinated as often and rigorously as possible.

The End.

stepsonic
stepsonic
198 Followers