All Comments on 'The Interro-Punishment of Simon'

by Thorre

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
slutty_jannelleslutty_jannellealmost 17 years ago
Short, and sweet , er, salty :)

A hot story... luved it! Now that Simon has gotten a taste of it, does Laura continue his BDSM training???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Let's see , he gets punished

because he is unfaithful. Now after punishment, rape and unpleasant things happening; his girlfriend has the right (without any blame) to screw around on him, in his face while he is being punished.

Why does she have this right and why would this wimp stay with her being faithful while she now sleeps around, assuming that this is the first time that she is unfaithful. Life is a two way street, if she is unfaithful why the heck should he not sleep around ans why would or should he stay with her?

She needs to be punished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He never cheated again

Because he never saw her again - EVER. He simply should have them arrested for sexual assault, battery and rape. Then left her forever. Who would stay with a woman like that? Are you kidding me? She shows him what a whore she is. This has to be one of the worst endings ever. She has demonstrated her complete lack of love or respect for him. What possible reason would he stay with her? Unbelievable garbage. A "1" because zero isn't possible.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
This woman

This woman has just been cheated on and the 2nd thing she wants to do is cheat on her man with a guy who has a huge dick stretching her mouth???? This makes no sense. Also, fucking is not "making love". Making love can include fucking but they are not entirely equal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous