All Comments on 'The Interview'

by WifeANympho

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020over 5 years ago
Really?

I mean REALLY!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
a whore is a whore

well described gangbang of a whore

hubbyhwhubbyhwover 5 years ago
Gone With the Wind of Gangbangs

You should be extremely proud of your work

5***** + Favorite.

I see that the Baptist bible study moralistic dried-up cunt critic anons (BBSMDCCA) for short, have riddled your opus right out of the box. They of course should be deleted ASAP. Again congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good story

Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share it with us. This is definitely the type of story that the vast majority of people who come to this particular category expect to find here. It's such a shame that the sick little troll has turned the comment section into his own little one man crusade. How utterly pathetic of a life must one lead to have to spend your days in the comment section of a porn site bullying authors just feel good about yourself? Sad. Wifeanymoho, I hope you will do the right thing and delete these rude comments.

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
I'd let my wife do the same thing

Actually, she had slept with one of my bosses. He became a good friend and over time a trusted bed partner for some amazing threesomes. Did it help my career like this? Not really, but it definitely helped our sex life from not being boring.

Speaking of boring sex lives, can you imagine just how weak the sex is for those mush brains who sit online and write their dumbassed remarks to these storie? My guess is a little hand action while reading their favorite BTB story. When you hate women so much, it's clear that they are super gay and secretly want it up the ass. But hey, more power to the trolls if they like getting buttfucked. To each their own.

Keep up the good work and post more stories soon.

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago
Business Fuck

Amazing narration,Lauren dealing with staff prior to dinner was at the zenith of eroticism right down to the Driver & boys at pool.

But carnal act with Tomasso & other at Bar lack the spark of seduction and passion. Better individually taste the fruit by opening Pandora's box to ignite the lustful fire,as Tom's thick pole stretching pussy, in blissfully in presence of husband only who ultimately enjoy the effect of 'pill'

CONGRATS

Hoping for more

rearden_steel_2rearden_steel_2over 5 years ago
A tired premise

But you wrote it sooooo well. Really sexy and mostly believable.

Ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@sbrooks

Very good point there and you right. This is just supposed to be erotic though I believe so the readers don't care about that. I don't read/comment/vote on these kinds of stories, but I do enjoy reading the comments a lot of times.

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
@sbrooks103x

Why bother reading erotica if you can't suspend reality enough to enjoy it? Go jerk off to the Wall Street journal then. What a tool.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@27thNC

Do people who read murder mysteries enjoy murder? Did the viewers of "Dexter" want to be serial killers?

You obviously look for different things in these stories than I do. You don't see me mocking your comments.

Speaking of tools, what kind of a tool chooses an id one number or letter different from another user, apparently trying to trick other readers into thinking that the other user made the comments?

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 5 years ago
I liked how you wrote it ****

Fun read over coffee this morning... As for the toads who insist you write their story, well, they can go fuck themselves for the most part.

Look forward to your next endeavor.

MFH

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
@schwanz1

You must be living in a time warp my friend. The female and minority employment rates are the best they have been in 50 years. The number of female executives has tripled in the past 20 years. Making ignorant claims like yours to support your stance against a certain genre of stories just makes you look outright stupid. But you don't need any help in looking stupid because no smart person comes to a porn site to whine about what they read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Done

I loved the story, such an enchanting woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wherever the trolls go ....

I always give an arbitrary 5 to any story the trolls give an arbitrary 1 ... so keep screwing yourselves, trolls! (Not that you could feel it, anyway, with your little dicks!)

mitchawamitchawaover 5 years ago
Nicely Done

This story's plot was well carried out, and Lauren became the companies closer. The sex was great but for me, it was over the top.

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago
More....

Waiting eagerly for "UPDATE"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Make it a series

Excellent story and well carried out. Do continue with their future and include Lauren taking on a clients wife along with deep tongue reaming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the Story, Hate the Haters

This was obviously a “labor of love (lust?)” from the author, who did a great job painting a situation. It’s a gd Literotica story, trolls, not a documentary! This is a very superior example of the kind of stuff people come here for, pun intended. I’m ready to read about Lauren getting inducted into the company wives’ club, maybe an industry convention VIP room, some mile-high seduction of hubby’s coworker... lots of great opportunities. Can’t wait for more. Let the trolls jackoff using IcyHot as lube.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Marvellous!!

It is beyond my comprehension how morons with a moral agenda come to this site to criticise the stories. Sad.

This is one of the best stories ever presented on this site and that is a high bar. The gradual, gentle and sensual seduction of Lauren into participating joyfully and with abandon in a dazzlingly erotic gangbang is superbly written. Sequel possibilities abound, with Lauren gradually letting go to become a wanton, sexy little cumslut. The other stories posted by this writer also beg for sequels, and I cannot wait to see what 'Wifeanympho' comes up with next. Long may it continue.

MrKachingMrKachingabout 5 years ago
Good wife

Hubby should be proud of his Hotwire. I recommend he be trained to eat creameries from her at future encounters. A proud hubby willingly loves his mistress and wants her ready for the next cock. Plus, cum is delicious:-)

Keep writing please.

XOXOXO

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
I am no Anon

I am no Anon, I am not ashamed that I thought that this was the best story of its type that I have ever read. I am into cuckold, stories, good ones make me so aroused that I end up with an intense orgasm. This one achieved that and that's why I love to read raw sex stories. I will read more by this author. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was a good first chapter.

I read this a ways back but enjoyed it again this time. This would make a good series. It has so many places to go. The main characters local lives, national, customers and international trips. Parties, groups, other employees. Where are these others exec' s wives or girl friends. Thanks make it happen.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago

First, some admin issues.

To all those Anon's and others who feel compelled to pontificate and declare who should and who should not be reading a particular story or perusing a particular category - fuck off and die.

I don't recall ANYONE being appointed dictator or world chief censor over stories publicly published in Literotica. I also note that the website as well as the vast majority of writers and readers reside in predominantly Western democratic countries where freedom is guaranteed, as well as inalienable rights of free speech and assembly, free press, and other rights. Which all comes down to making you a fascist, communist, neo-nazi bully with a tiny penis who wears shoe lifts. So, I have the freedom and the right to read whatever the hell I choose to read, and I have the freedom and the right to say whatever the hell I want to say about what I've read, and I have the freedom and the right to tell assholes like you that you should take your own advice and shut the fuck up! Or in the alternative, why don't you try to educate yourselves above a grade 3 education, and try to understand what and why someone disagrees with your mindless, droning, infantile, ignorant, anally-repressed opinions.

Second, it appears most of the critics have either misunderstood or ignored the plain detailing of the DRUGS the couple, especially the woman, where coerced into taking. Two pills, which were ingested 3 times only by the wife - the first pill to negative the effects of alcohol. There is no such thing. But, the effects of alcohol can be overcome or overshadowed by an even stronger catalyst, narcotic drugs. The most likely that comes to mind is either a goofball or a speedball - usually a mix of speed (methamphetamine - induces sexual euphoria) and cocaine or heroin; mix of cocaine and heroin (latest variant is to add Fentanyl). That combination with alcohol would render any person incapable of resisting almost any form of command or coercion, and would make that person very pliable to any fetishistic or perverse form of sexual behavior. The second pill was most likely Ecstasy or an equivalent - a drug that significantly lowers inhibitions and stimulates sexual desires.

One can hardly conclude, then, that the husband and particularly the wife, acting under the influence of the most powerful drugs ever created, would be guided by any logic or morals or codes of conduct - they were essentially powerless to resist any actions imposed on them. Plus the euphoric effects would certainly enhance any sexual arousal, excitation, and orgasmic sensitivity.

Finally, add to that the huge amount of money on offer, it would be hard to find someone who could resist the temptation of in excess of $! million per year to have extra-marital sex with 5 to 10 people per month...

Here's my wife - have at her!

The lives and lifestyles of the rich truly are beyond and above societal norms - a different world with few, if any, rules, other than the exercise of power and wealth.

CreativeauthorbdsmCreativeauthorbdsmover 2 years ago

I found the story a good fiction story. I'm not a cuck by any means but found it intriguing as I'm always curious in real life, how far women will go in various situations. Some women will do what it takes to keep their family together if blackmailed, some will divorce the man. In this case, MANY women enjoy teasing boys/younger men at the pool, especially in the '40s that are still sexy. Not many will gangbang 10 men, but I don't judge the story, I look at the imitation, creativity. The boys she teased at the pool being the owner's sons and friends was a nice addition. :) Well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You really need to finish the second chapter. You have it set up beautifully at the end where she agrees to the boss to work as a team with her husband and her "special talents," I believe was your quote.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great story!! Loved it. and maybe part two, soon..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What happen to the rest of the story? I was waiting to see what is the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous