The Interview

Story Info
He wants a new secretary - will she get the job done?
1.4k words
4.08
18.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door closed behind yet another unqualified, muddle-headed middle-aged woman with no experience and no discernable qualities that would make them suitable for the job. Kurt held his head in his hands and rubbed his eyes. Surely it was not too much to ask - someone to help with the day to day running of his new business now that it had begun to outgrow a home business. Someone to answer mail, update the website, make him a cup of coffee every now and then....

He sighed and looked at his list. One candidate left. Miss Alice Sempliciotti. Was it too much to ask?

A knock on the door roused him from his reverie with a start. " Come in!" he shouted.

The door opened and a pretty face peered quizzically round the door - long dark hair, quirky little rectangular glasses. "Mr Kuenstlicher? I hope I'm not late..."

"No... please, come in and take a seat..." Kurt said.

The face became a body, long les in black tights and a purple raincoat tied at the waist. "Can I...?" Alice asked nervously, pulling at the belt on the mac.

"Please do!" said Kurt, warming to his last interviewee. Maybe the day would not be such a waste of time after all. Alice shrugged the coat off to reveal a smart black pinafore dress and jacket combination which hugged her body tightly and rose up her thighs as she sat down on the chair opposite.

The interview went well. Alice sat nervously throughout, her hands writhing nervously in her lap as she sat with her feet together tucked under her chair. She talked hesitantly, her eyes darting around the room and only occasionally meeting Kurt's before moving on quickly. As she talked, Kurt let his own eyes linger on her face, her legs, her breasts. He felt a stirring in his groin and his mind began to wonder... when had he last had sex? Or even had time to wank?

The interview ended. Kurt stood and walked around the office table, sitting on edge facing Alice so that he knew she would be staring at his flies, seeing his cock harden in his trousers. At fisrt she looked away nervously, but he knew that she had seen him.

"So, Miss Sempliciotti, I think that you've answered all my questions and I'm happy to say that I am going to offer you the job..."

"Thank you!" Alice beamed.

"...on a few certain conditions." Her face fell slightly. "I need a secretary who will follow my every request without question, quickly and efficiently." She faltered again.

Of... of course... I.... I..."

"So if, for example, I were to ask you to sit there while I took my penis out of my trousers, I would expect you to do so." Kurt said quickly.

"Is... is that something you might...."

As an answer, Kurt slowly undid his flies and removed his now semi-hard cock. Looking right at Alice he began to wank it slowly, pulling the foreskin back to expose the head completely. Within seconds, his erection was standing proudly to attention while Alice stared at it nervously, wringing her hands in her lap.

"Do you like it?" Kurt asked

"Y...yes..." whispered Alice.

Kurt stood up from the desk and took a step towards he young woman. "Then open you mouth and suck it!" he said, pushing the tip of his cock against he lips which remained firmly closed for a second or two before he slapped her face with his erection.

Slowly she opened her mouth and began to lick and uk the penis in front of her. One hand reached up to hold the base of his cock and wank it as she began to slurp wetly, licking the head in her mouth

As she continued to suck his cock hard, Kurt reached down and pushed the jacket off her shoulders to reveal her bare arms. His hands continued to move down towards her breasts, and he began to roughly squeeze them through the material of the pinafore dress. The bra beneath felt flimsy, sheer, offering support to her ample tits yet still allowing her hardening nipple to poke through.

"Look at me as you suck my cock" Kurt ordered and took hold of her head, placing a hand either side so that he could control the pace of her bobbing head. "And put your hands down as well... pull your skirt up more..." Alice grunted an acknowledgment and dropped her hands into her lap again as Kurt began to fuck her mouth, thrusting his cock in and out of her stretched lips. Once or twice he pushed too far and Alice gagged and winced as more cock than she could handle was thrust into her mouth. He grabbed her head tight, running his fingers in her hair, and began to build a hard steady pace.

A couple of minutes of this was enough for Kurt He took his cock out of Alices mouth, sitting back onto his desk, stroking his erection.

Alice looked dishevelled. The neat young woman who had entered the room 30 minutes ago looked used and abused - smudged lipstick, roughed hair. Her breathing was ragged as she gasped for air, her well presented interview outfit creased and out of place - her skirt riding high on her thighs, knees pressed firmly together.

"So do you still want the job?" Kurt asked

"Yes..." Alice panted "Please... sir.... Is there.... more you would need me to do?"

"Phone somebody" Kurt said, wanking his cock slowly.

"Sorry...? Alice looked confused, staring at Kurt for the fist time.

"Phone somebody." he repeated, reaching behind him to take the receiver off the hook and pass it across to his employee. "I don't care who - your best friend, your mother, your boyfriend, Pizza Hut... I need to hear your telephone manner..."

As Alice dialled, Kurt stood up and moved towards her again, rubbing his cock against her cheek. As she put the phone to her ear, she opened her mouth and sucked his penis gently.

Kurt heard the person on the other end of the phone answer drowsily as Alice popped his dick out of her mouth. "Hi Liz!" she said " It's me, Alice... I've not woken you up have I....Oh, your on nights...." The conversation continued for a few minutes. Sometimes Alice would have to grunt an answer as Kurt shoved his cock into her mouth, but most of the time she answered breathlessly as he rubbed his dick over her face, or wrapped it in her hair and wanked, or reached down to touch her...

Sensing that the conversation was coming to an end, Kurt began to stroke his cock more vigorously. Holding on to the top of her head with his left hand so that she could not move, he aimed his cock at her face with his right and unleashed a torrent of cum all over his would-be secretary. The first gush covered one side of her face - her cheek, nose and even going into her hair. Moving slightly, the next spurt went onto her forehead, glasses and nose before dripping down onto the receiver. More spurts followed, the later ones covering her lips and chin with hot sticky cum.

"Ok... bye..." Alice whimpered, putting down the receiver All those weeks of pent up sexuality had certainly taken their toll on the poor girl; thick wads of spunk were hanging off her face and dripping onto her new dress and tights, staining them.

"You start on Monday" Kurt said, tucking his cock back into his trousers and sitting back in his chair. "No trousers, skirts and dresses only, tights and stockings. If you don't dress appropriately I'll send you home. As well as the usual secretarial stuff, I'll want you to satisfy any sexual request I have. Still want the job?!

Alice thought for a moment before nodding, a movement that dislodged another wad of spunk from her face.

"Then get dressed and go. I'll see you Monday."

She stood up gingerly, smoothing her skirt down over thighs and putting her jacket over her shoulders before pausing to remove her glasses and clean them on the hem of her dress leaving a smear of spunk on it. Putting her raincoat back on, she moved to the door and, pausing only to give a demure "thank you", left the room, face still dripping jizz.

Kurt settled back, thinking of ow he would bend his new secretary over his desk on Monday, and fuck her long and hard.