All Comments on 'The Interview'

by Jonnyflies

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 10 years ago
* * * * *

You ever start reading a great book.

Get half way through it to an action scene.

Then realize someone tore out a couple pages.

You did that here with an Erotica tale

that has no sex scene period.

Simply hinting that something probably

happened doesn't get it done....

Lord_RhoopLord_Rhoopalmost 10 years ago
Pointless; do you not know the difference between 'Erotic' and 'Suggestive'?

After four pages where nothing happens, and no room for a sequel where things might actually get moving, I'm pretty much feeling cheated out of the time I spent reading this. There was nothing, nothing at all, except hints and suggestions; this is an INCEST story forum, if you don't know what that means, look it up. As it is, this is not erotic, and only slightly more suggestive than the average article in 'The Reader's Digest', so you wasted your time and my eye-space as I read front to back waiting for something, anything to happen. I'm not impressed at being left to fill in the blanks in a story that's one big blank, so unless you up your game considerably, you should consider only writing 'thought-provoking' pieces for Women's Weekly. No stars.

debaucherdebaucheralmost 10 years ago

I have read my fair share of erotic stories on this website, and I have voted and commented on the ones I thought were good, so I can say that this is really a sweet love story that deserves 4 stars. I too did expect some juicy details in the sex scenes but I am not really disappointed about the lack of them. Some of the authors literally kill the fun in their attempt to be as graphic as possible to the extent of making the reader bored. Concise is better than boring so no issues there. Don't listen to the haters; an author should write only what he/she will read.

IlovemymotherIlovemymotheralmost 10 years ago
More chapters please

Great story but like everyone i feel too much happened in the last page. Please lets have more chapters with Joanne finding out and Sarah having a couple of kids perhaps well done great read.

ekim22ekim22almost 10 years ago
Great lead up...and then...

Felt like you spent a ton of time in the lead-up and then got bored or ran out of time and just skipped over the climax, going from lead-up to closure.

First 3 pages were well written. Best story I've read in months on here. The finish wasn't so hot.

Regardless, thank you for the contribution and I hope you'll continue writing!

werewomanwerewomanalmost 10 years ago
a story looking for a home...

This really should have posted in the romance or no sex sections, but with the incest it probably would have been too racy for those. This is a forum for sex stories. You need actual sex.

However, having said that, it was a very sweet story. The monologues were way too long, you might want to work on that.

spredmspredmalmost 10 years ago
More

a long time to get to nothing

Bullitt25Bullitt25over 4 years ago
Really good read

Enjoyed it immensely, keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Wonderful Story

I really enjoyed the story. It really has the feel of authenticity of love .other stories has the characters that walk or crawl sleeping with everybody . That kind of story is pure fantasy and not as enjoyable .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good story but no real sex

johnstang2johnstang2about 1 year ago

I was hoping for a more in depth look at his week with 'girlfriend'/mother during the week. Maybe the execs, having learned of his 'guest' invites them both out for an exclusive dinner to get to meet 'his better half'. Lots of missed opportunities in this story. I agree its well written but from an author's standpoint being myself the ending was a bit rushed for my taste. Such a blooming shame too considering the possibilities.

sbmcruisesbmcruise6 months ago

I loved the story with each cautiously seducing the other. It was unfortunately short on detail of the hot sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous