The Interview Porn Stars

Story Info
My partner for the porn shoot turned out to be my sis!
4.6k words
4.58
50.3k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought I'd be looking at porn to make some kind of living but when the pandemic all but decimated my private investigation business I was forced to look outside my norms. I didn't regret not going to college, my friends all had shitty jobs and 75k in student debt and despite my business going under, I managed to live off my savings for a long time. Suspecting it to be bullshit anyways, I made the call on the ad.

"So, tell me about yourself, why are you looking to do this kind of work?" said Jack, the owner.

"Well, my savings aren't going to last forever, with lockdown nobody is out cheating on their spouses and that made 90% of my customers so I had to close up shop. I'm a licensed Private Investigator, didn't go to college so I don't have any fall back trade really," I replied.

"Well, looks like you're in shape, I like that, now, I know this is a little personal but has to be asked, you didn't send an erect shot with the full body pics I asked for, how big are you?"

"Just under 8 inches I believe."

"Okay good, with how built you are that will look about right. I know it sounds weird but I'm all about proportions in my videos, I get these skinny guys with ten inch cocks then the built guys only have 5 inches, pisses me off. Anyways, how about you come in, I'll pay you $500 for the test video and if it goes well we'll get some papers together for more. You're familiar with my site right?"

"Yes Sir, the guy's face is blurred, mostly about the girl getting fucked, fake porn interviews."

"That's them, I tend to go through a lot of girls but if the guy can perform I keep them longer. Tomorrow at 10 sound good? I'll text you the address, drink plenty of milk tonight."

"I'll see you then."

I freely admit to being nervous, I'd had a kinky girlfriend in the past who loved to watch our own sex tapes but I just hoped I'd be able to do well in front of a crew. I drank plenty of milk as asked, got a good night's sleep then was on time for the shoot the next day.

"Hey, good to meet in person, come on through and we'll chat," said Jack, shaking my hand.

"I thought I had the wrong address, I was expecting an office block," I replied.

"Well, we used to rent offices until we got too many complaints, so much easier setting up in this place, no neighbors close enough to hear the girls and to keep them happy about all the cars coming and going I paid a few of their HOA dues for the year. I was honest with them, told them I make movies, never shoot outside but have different people coming at odd hours. Paying them swayed the reluctant ones," he said with a laugh.

"Well kudos to your crew, I had no idea it was a residential home."

"So, let's get you stripped off, I'll introduce you to Candy, she's my fluffer, then we'll have you try out a scene with my model. You're in for a treat too, girl I got today is gorgeous, nice toned body but great pair of 36d's, shaved pussy and real pretty face for you to cum over. How long do you usually need in between?"

"No more than 20 minutes with stimulation."

"If you're not up in 10 with my tongue sweetie you won't be getting a call back," said a woman as she approached us.

"Marcus, this is Candy, my fluffer, if she can't get you hard, nobody can," said Jack, he left me alone with Candy.

I smiled at the woman, she was pretty, petite frame, her purple hair tied in a ponytail. I stripped off and put my clothes in the chair, thankful I'd spent so much time in the gym. With me working long and strange hours it was my only real outlet and I had the definition to show for it.

"Mmm, finally one with muscles and not packing a 4 inch dick from steroids. Let's go meet the model, she's pretty hot, a lot of the girls Jack gets are average but this one is cute, sure we'll have her on other sites, put this on for now," said Candy, looking me up and down and handing me a silk robe.

I was led through to another room, the office setup I'd watched so many times on their videos, the woman was still getting ready, she was wearing a real short skirt with no panties and was bent over at the waist, adjusting the strap on her shoe. I could see everything, shaved pussy with nice labia and a beautiful ass. I felt my cock stir at the sight.

"Mmm, good, if you like that view wait till you see her naked," said Candy, looking at my cock as it tented the robe.

"Marcus, this is Amber, she'll be having fun with you today," said Jack as Amber stood up.

Only I knew her as Clara, my sister! She froze a second then her face changed to a big grin, she came to greet me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Marcus, Jack told me the stud was pretty good looking, for a second I thought you were my fucking ex, you look pretty similar but he was hung like a squirrel so I hope looks are the only thing you're similar in. I don't have my glasses on either," she said, still smiling.

"It's very nice to meet you," I replied.

"So what I usually do is have the model and stud go make out for 30 minutes, I like the interactions to be nice and natural, no flinching like it's the first time, no fucking though, go through there, is soundproof so if you need to psych each other out, do what you have to but be ready to fuck each others brains out on film," said Jack, Candy led us both through then left us alone.

"I'm going to say this quietly and you're going to play along. My asshole of a husband is cheating on me, I need this money to pay for a divorce and hopefully the prick won't fight me. This job pays 2 grand, it should be enough," said 'Amber'.

"Clara, you're my kid sister, we can't do this!" I replied.

"I am Amber and you'll do this or find another way to get me the money like right now. We'll fuck, give the man a good show on tape then we'll talk about it later. I don't care, is just sex."

"This is crazy, I'm not sure I can go through with this, we're not supposed to do this Clara."

"I told you, I'm Amber and we can. You have a cock, I have nice tits, the rest is just a paycheck."

"I'll do it for you but this is beyond fucked up."

"That I'm doing porn or that I'm your sweet little sister," she said, grinning.

"Well I'm doing porn too, just wasn't expecting you."

"Would you rather it was some asshole stranger fucking me?"

"I said I'll do it."

"Good, just act natural, I promise it'll be fun."

"Fine. I would give you the money myself but I need it too. This is still fucked up."

"Kiss me."

"What?"

"Kiss me, we have a show to put on, remember. I haven't heard from you since Mom passed, do this and you can go back to ignoring me and my life but we have to convince the man paying."

I didn't respond to her jab about ignoring her, I planned on talking to her about it later, instead I closed my eyes and kissed her on the lips.

"Now that, was a kiss like you'd give me when I'd come for dinner, kiss me like the dirty slut you're going to take to the next room and fuck," she said, looking into my eyes.

I put my hand on her neck and kissed her passionately, forcing myself to forget who she was. She broke the kiss after a few seconds.

"Th... that's more like it. Come, let's do this, put on a great show and I'll take us to dinner and we can talk."

We both left the soundproof room and went back to see Jack.

"Okay, I've already briefed Amber, you know the premise, you're in the room to play with the woman, I ask questions like it's a fake porn interview and you just play along and fuck her. Okay, cameras ready, Amber, take your place outside the door there and when I text you come on in," said Jack, getting his crew set up.

I watched a man and woman set up cameras then they left the shot, they sat off to the side watching their monitors and both gave a thumbs up to Jack. He sent a text and Amber came through the office door and started chatting, the usual crap from the fake 'porn interview' videos. After about 10 minutes of chat and with Amber now naked, I got my prompt.

"So my usual guy is sick so I'm trying out a new friend for my interviews to play the male talent, I'll direct you and we'll see how well you can follow orders. I want you to start by sucking his cock," said Jack to Amber.

Amber/Clara came over to me and took my robe off then got on her knees, Jack handed me an expensive camera and told me to film from my view. Amber didn't waste any time, she looked up at me and my camera and started sucking me, I had a hard time keeping the camera straight but her mouth was amazing, Jack stopped her once I was fully hard then had her get on her back on the desk, he took the camera from me and got a few close ups of her pussy then told me to eat her. I knelt down between her legs and stared at her pussy for a second, in my mind it was one thing to have her suck my cock but eating her made what I was about to do 'more real'.

"Everything okay there Marcus?" said Jack.

"Yea, sorry, just a really pretty pussy," I replied, snapping out of my daze.

I wasn't lying, her pussy really was pretty. I licked her labia with a broad tongue then began to explore and taste her. Jack had me move my head a little so the camera could see my tongue but I otherwise forgot the crew was there. Once she started to moan, Jack had me stand up, asked his usual stuff about when the last time she was fucked then instructed me to fuck her. I looked into her eyes as I pushed inside her, watching her face as it contorted in pleasure as I pushed each inch into her. She kept my gaze as I increased my pace, Jack's camera focusing on my cock going in and out of her not even putting me off. I guess he could tell by her cumming and my increasing groans of pleasure that I was getting close.

"When you're ready to cum, Marcus, pull out about half way so we can get it oozing out of her quicker," he said as I kept thrusting.

I did as he asked and pulled my cock back when I exploded, I felt like I'd never stop cumming though, the nature of what I'd just done with my own sister adding to the excitement of doing it on tape. My legs almost buckled under me when I was spent, I'd never cum so hard in my life but I managed to pull out slowly so that Jack could get his shots of my cum oozing from Amber. We kept our gaze with each other as we caught our breath.

"That was perfect, now, I'll have Candy get you hard again after a little rest then we'll get a few more positions then the cumshot," said Jack.

"I uh, I think I can get him hard again, he responded well when I sucked him, I think I can find his buttons," said Clara/Amber as she caught her breath.

"Ooh, she is a keen one Jack, suits me, not like I'm paid per cock," laughed Candy.

I was given a bottle of water but Clara didn't wait, she got right to her knees again and took my softening cock into her mouth and started licking and sucking me. Jack barely got a camera in his hand quick enough but he was right at her face as she made a show of sucking my cock again. She was right too, before too long I was rock hard again.

"Next time warn me Missy!" said Jack with a laugh. "Okay, Amber, if you want to bend over the desk, Marcus if you could take her from behind, nice deep thrusts for the camera."

Clara's ass looked amazing, I fondled her then fed my cock into her pussy again then started slow deep thrusts as instructed. He had me increase my pace after a little and once Clara was moaning in pleasure he had me stop when I was all the way inside her.

"So, Amber, when's the last time you had anal sex?" Jack said to her.

"Oh, uh, never," she replied.

"Willing to give it a try? I can get you a lot more work if you're willing to do anal."

"Long as you have plenty of lube, sure."

Jack handed me a large bottle of lube.

"Pull out for me Marcus, get her nice and relaxed, finger plenty of this stuff in her ass, Amber, let him know when you're good," said Jack.

Jack still had a camera set up to point at her face, I was able to see her expression change as I slowly coated her asshole with lube, taking my time to let her relax. Amber/Clara eventually looked round at me and said 'okay'.

"Get plenty of that on your cock too, take it slow until you're in then let her get used to you," said Jack.

I did as he asked, I gave my cock a generous coating then after getting Clara/Amber into position I placed my cock at the entrance of her ass and began to slowly push inside. Once the head of my cock was in her, Amber gasping and moaning, I slowly pushed more of my cock in, making sure I still had a good coating of lube but she was eventually getting used to me and had me thrust slowly. Clara's moans and her tightness had me close pretty quickly, I told Jack I wasn't going to last.

"Okay good, great job for taking that, he has a nice sized cock and you took it like a champ. Lets get you on your knees Amber, Marcus, jerk off for me, when you cum, try and get most of it on her face and tits," he said.

I wiped the lube off my cock with the washcloth Candy gave me then stroked as Jack requested. Seeing my sister looking up at me, her pretty face, her blonde hair matted to her face, I felt a little pang of guilt but she smiled and mouthed 'cum on me' and I lost it. I groaned in pleasure then watched as my first two ropes of cum splashed on her face then the last one over her chest. She sucked the last few drops from my cock then relaxed when Jack called it good.

"Well, that was fantastic, both of you. Bathroom is through here, by time you're showered and dressed I'll have cash waiting for you," said Jack.

Clara wiped my cum away from her eye then followed me to the bathrooms, she took my hand and pulled me into the women's though, turned on the shower then held me close as the water washed over us.

"I love you big brother, thank you for doing this for me," she said then kissed me on the lips.

"I love you too Clara," I replied. I tried to say more but she stopped me.

"Just hold me, we'll talk at dinner, Casey's, isn't far from here."

"Okay."

We eventually separated, helped each other wash and I got dressed in the men's dressing room. As promised, Jack handed us both our pay and we left to go get dinner together. We got a nice quiet booth, Clara sat across me and smiled at me.

"You know, if I'd known you were that great to fuck I'd have done it a long time ago," she said, rubbing my leg with her foot.

"You are okay with everything we did?" I replied.

"Sure yea, my own brother just took my anal cherry then came on my face on camera. I'm teasing, perfectly fine, I can finally afford a lawyer to get rid of my prick of a husband."

"I may have a way for you to keep that 2 grand and still get rid of him. Did you forget I was a Private Investigator?"

"I didn't want you to know about it Marcus, I feel so broken, like I'm not good enough to keep my man and it's really taken a bite out of my pride and self esteem you know?"

"Well, you just got me harder than I've ever been, in front of strangers so believe me, it's not you, you are a beautiful, sexy woman and I'm not just saying that. About your comment in that quiet room, that I've been distant, I hope I didn't hurt you by not talking after Mom passed, your husband is a prick and I knew if I was around him I'd end up hurting him. Now that I know, I wish I had. I want to help, let me get evidence and we'll make him pay for the divorce and no, not blackmail, if he fights you then you can hire a lawyer."

"Well, now that we've already crossed that line, can I pay you with sex?" she said, grinning.

"If you wanted to do that again I'd love to but I'm working for free."

We paused our conversation to order food, just talked about simple stuff while we ate.

"I still have a few hours before I have to get back, he's away on a business trip, code for away fucking his secretary, can we go back to your place so you can make love to me?" said Clara as she paid the check.

"I would like that a lot," I replied.

I gave her my address, she pulled me close to her for a hug before she got in her car. We didn't really talk when we got to my place, as soon as we were inside she kissed me passionately then pulled at my clothes. Once naked we made our way to my bedroom, she pulled me on top of her and guided my already hard cock inside her and we made love, kissing tenderly until we both climaxed. I held her in my arms as we caught our breaths.

"I think I'm going to get addicted to this you know," she said after a while.

"What will we tell my girlfriend?" I replied.

"That your little sister is a better fuck and has more history so she's out." We both laughed, she knew I was single.

"I'm so glad I answered that ad and that it was you."

Clara kissed me.

"I am glad it was you too my love."

We eventually got up, showered again then I had her give me what I needed to get started on her husband. We agreed to hold off on our meetings until we had a plan to get rid of her husband but fate had other ideas. I got a call from Jack and hoping it meant more work I answered quickly.

"Hey Marcus, can you come to my office this afternoon, have a proposition for you and Amber," he said.

"Sure, I'll be there," I replied.

He gave me the time, I pulled up noticing Clara's car in his driveway too. My stomach took a flip. It was Candy who answered the door, she met me with a big smile.

"Hey handsome, good to see you again," she said.

"Hi, how are you?" I replied.

"Hey, you're here for something great, wipe the worried look away okay."

"I oh, sorry, I never was good at hiding feelings," I replied.

"Marcus, come in, come in," said Jack as we got to his office.

Clara was already sitting, she looked relaxed, I sat beside her and she took my hand.

"I've told Clara a little but wanted you both to be here. Please understand this is not me pissed off or upset in any way, what I found out has made me so happy and well, let's talk about it. I know she's your sister, I usually don't get couples in with such great chemistry right off the bat so I listened to my audio in the quiet room and the shower too and holy shit. Your first video was fucking awesome, it's ready to go live next week but I want to hire you both for a special commission, good friend of mine in Dubai, he sells special movies to very discerning clients, has asked for a real brother and sister porn series. I know there's some low rate and mostly fake shit on the internet but this will be confirmed, made with my cameras and will not appear online," said Jack.

"What do you mean by confirmed?" asked Clara.

"I mean his client will have copies of your ID's and you'll introduce yourselves, talk about each other, to each other and then fuck each other's brains out in glorious 4k," replied Jack with his grin ever present as usual.

"What does it pay?"

"I need about 3 or 4 days with you, at least 12 hours of sex. You can stay here, keep my overheads lower and your pay higher, my cut is 25% and you can split the rest between you how you wish, he's paying $50k for the tapes, I'm giving him half the proceeds from your first movie so he doesn't take his usual fee."

"I know Marcus can get away but 3-4 days might be tough for me, I want to do this but I'll need time to arrange."

"I understand, you tell me when and I'll arrange it all."

"How will this show on my tax return?"

"You're a consultant for me, I'll have my accountant help you with all that, all you have to do is look sexy and you have that part down, Marcus here will be doing most of the work. Do you need time to think about it? You can say no, I'm not one of those assholes who'd expose you just because I know. I make the same whether you do it or not, my profit works out about even either way, giving him half or not, is up to you two."

"Oh we're a yes, it's just a matter of planning," said Clara.

"You're not saying anything there Marcus, you agree with this?"

12