All Comments on 'The Interview Porn Stars'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A good start. Ilook forward to reading more of their sexual adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sequel movie? Real brother and sister sex movie with confirmed impregnating! Then they can live as husband and wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

one of the best in a long time. thanks

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Nah, not my style

You authors always make making porn so easy, go with the flow stuff.

We all know it isn’t. It is hard difficult work done in short scenes, stop go all the time, to get the right shot and angle together with lighting.

You don’t just go along have your usual 7 to minute fuck and go home. These shoots take hours and hours of hot lights and boredom.

Also, porn stars are a dime a dozen and the money is not stellar, often one has to supply your own clothing ,makeup and props. The producers do precious little.

That and for other reasons you get 1/5 for perpetuating the porn fantasy.

How do I know?

Two of my sons dated porn actresses. They spoke of their shoots and what was involved.

My sons moved on, but the three girlls are still in the business, tho getting older and having to do more and more extras to get jobs.

Surprise, surprise, they cannot keep partners, funnily, no one wants to take them home to meet mom, wonder why.

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What? You mean Backroom Casting Couch is fake? Shit.....

ddreadedd4funddreadedd4funabout 3 years ago

I sincerely hope this isn’t a one and done.

Omart57Omart57about 3 years ago

Absolutely Perfect, Origins!! So F**king Hot!

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Great Concept

A very well written story and so on par with today's world. The sex was hot as well.

MaxPervertMaxPervertabout 3 years ago
Details

If you're gonna mentions small details like receiving/drinking a glass of water. You should add a sentence or 2 about talent testing. No set will see talents performing without recent pass test nevermind doing a creampie scene. Normally wouldnt be an issue if was just another brother/sister story. However if youre gonna write about the adult industry and detail the setup for the scene then include the testing aspect. Otherwise was a good story and interested to read further chapters

OriginsunknownOriginsunknownabout 3 years agoAuthor

@Wargamer Have you heard the term, Artistic License? Like pretty much all of my stories, I try and stick to the reality that I have created within my story. My characters can cook bacon naked without getting splashes, swap bodies with another person and much more. I try not to bore with the banality of most things in real life, I'm not writing 20 page technical manuals on the intricacies of quantum physics, I write to arouse and that's it. Sorry it didn't meet your requirements, maybe end with 'nah, not my style' and leave it at that. Or not, vote how you want, we all have our own tastes but I won't apologize for not being 100% accurate on an industry I'll never be in...

juanviejojuanviejoabout 3 years ago

I LIKE IT VERY MUCH...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Good story. Will definitely read some more of your fantasies (this was my first sample). I personally read this stuff for pleasure not technical content. Don't need all the setups, lighting and scene changes. You did just fine.

I would also like a sequel but doubt you have that in mind.

Cheers

SAGE

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Well, that was hot! I wanna see their sex vacation now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Outstanding reminds me of the time I spend with my sister

MiyabetamuMiyabetamuabout 3 years ago

Beautiful it was nicely written good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb fucking and sucking. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Liked the story, too bad no sequel. 5/5

Lee2012Lee2012almost 2 years ago

Love the premise and details leading up to the poetic final statement, “Curve balls” and all. 5* and looking forward to reading your other submissions.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another short 5 star story... On to the next one...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You really should further your story. This is just the beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...