The Interview Porn Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'd planned to see each other again anyways, this was pure chance but to get paid to do what we'd agreed to do again anyways, she's right, we're both a yes," I replied.

The following few weeks went by pretty fast, Clara's husband made it pretty easy to track and get evidence on, he either didn't care or was sloppy and didn't think he'd get caught but I got plenty of pictures and some video. I arranged lunch with Clara.

"Hi my love, I'd give you a big passionate kiss but people, you know," she said, smiling after kissing me on the cheek.

"How are you?" I replied.

"I'm good, time has slowed, I can't wait to make a movie with you."

"Me too. So, I have some pictures, they are, well, take a look and see for yourself. Remember, it's him, not you Clara."

"That sounds ominous."

I watched her face turn to shock when she got to the footage I meant.

"No fucking way! We're doing this after lunch, he's done. He said he had some kinks but fucking hell, how did you get this?"

"Is best you don't know but I have people that owe me favors, the rest of them I just had to tail him, he is pretty sloppy."

That afternoon I sat with Clara in her kitchen, she was shaking with anger but agreed to let me talk to him.

"Marcus, holy shit, haven't seen you for ages man, what brings you here," he said as he walked in.

"Actually, work. Take a seat," I replied.

"Clara, what is this?"

"She's agreed not to say anything for now and you are going to listen. You, are going to give Clara a divorce, your assets will be split mostly 50/50 with her keeping the house and you keeping the boat and camper, the remainder split equally. You will not seek spousal support as you have previously spoken of, you will not make any attempt at reconciliation or retribution."

"Wh.. what? Clara, honey, what's he talking about?" he said.

"I know you've been cheating on me David, to the extent I had no idea until I hired Marcus but these are grounds enough and I will not accept anything less than he has told you. You will pay all the divorce fees and you won't fight me on this or I swear you will lose," said Clara, surprisingly calmly.

"So I get the sex that you won't give me, so what, hardly reason to give you fucking half! I paid for everything while you got your degrees, fucking half, who are you kidding," he replied.

"Show him," Clara said to me.

I set out 3 stills from the videos I had, all in seedy hotel rooms, one had him on all fours with a ball gag in his mouth, being fucked by a woman with a strap on, the second, same pose, same room but a man, while 2 others waited, then the third, him fucking a woman while he sucked another guy. His face went white, the fight and anger he had melted away.

"If I agree to this, what's to stop you blackmailing me with this shit, this would ruin my firm," he said quietly.

"My word as a professional investigator. I don't deal in blackmail David, I gather evidence of confirmed infidelity and give it to my client. I am also here as a witness should you choose to sign her paperwork but believe me when I tell you, try and harm her in any way and I will fuck you up, that I say as her brother," I said firmly.

He looked at us both, read Clara's document then signed.

"I'll pack a bag to go stay with my cousin, I'll send movers for the rest," he said then left the room. About two hours later he was gone.

"So uh, how about we celebrate and go get warmed up for our sex vacation at Jack's place," said Clara with a grin after he'd left.

"As long as I get to finish eating your pussy this time," I replied.

"Go lock the door and put the chain over, I'll be naked by the time you get upstairs."

Clara and I moved in together, we used most of the money we got from our paid shoot to pay off my business debts and until the cheaters get out again I'm actually working for Jack as a cameraman and sometimes stud for his movies. Life has a way of throwing curveballs, I'm just glad I had Clara to help swing the bat from now on...

12