The Intimacy of Eyes

Story Info
Eyes are the window to the soul.
1.2k words
4.61
2.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired by and written for Dranae

He came into the bedroom. She looked up at him from the bed. She sized him up with her dark eyes. He was already naked, cock stiff between his legs. Her eyes locked with his steel-blue eyes. They had a want, a desire, a hunger burning deep inside.

A hunger only for her.

He closed the distance to the bed as she rose. He took her face in his hands, cupping it and bringing it to his. Their lips locked and tongues intertwined only as familiar lovers can.

He slid the nightgown from her shoulders. It fell, exposing her dark skin, contrasting against his pale skin. He lifted her to the bed, then followed suit.

They sat across from each other, inches apart. They locked eyes again, those piercing blues meeting those deep chestnuts. In that stare, they had all they needed: each other.

She reached her hand down, to her awaiting pussy. She slowly rubbed the outer lips, building her anticipation.

His hand went to his cock, already at attention and throbbing with lust. His hand stroked slowly to warm it up.

Her mouth parted with a gasp. The stare, the stroke, her lover, it was all too much as she felt the blood rush down to her awaiting loins.

He let out a long sigh as he tightened his hand around his cock and the stroking lengthened to his full size. He focused his gaze into her eyes and inched forward until their knees touched.

She spread the lips of her pussy, enticing his gaze away from hers. She was slick with desire. She lifted her glistening fingers to her mouth and licked them, one by one, as he stared.

His cock jumped involuntarily at the sight. She giggled as it bounced back to its place. He resumed the stroking, now building up speed.

Her eyes gazed into his again as she took one of her fingers and inserted it into herself. She gasped and shuddered as it slid in easily. In and out, she began to work it.

His breathing became ragged as precum started to leak from the tip of his cock. With every stroke it coated more and more of his head and shaft.

She gasped as her other hand found her clitoris and began to circle it. Her moans became louder and more frequent.

He grasped her legs and pulled her close. His legs wrapped around her body as hers rested over his thighs. He began his strokes again, staring deeply.

Her fingers got more frantic as she could feel the orgasm building within her. She kept her eyes on him.

He leaned forward while stroking and whispered to her, "Cum for me."

She tried to hold it in, make it last, but the intimacy was too much and she came. They were close enough that her juices splashed on his cock.

He grinned, satisfied, never breaking eye contact. "That's a good girl. My turn." He leaned forward and pulled her in for a kiss again. As they were together, he grunted, and she could feel his hot sperm land on her chest

Together they came down from their orgasmic bliss, holding each other. They fell sideways to the sheets, smiling as their eyes locked once more.

But they craved more.

She turned him to his back and crawled up past his legs, keeping that eye contact the whole time. She grabbed his softening cock and cradled it in her hands. She kissed the head, still slick from his ejaculate. She slid her tongue along the shaft slowly, making sure he was watching.

He groaned with each touch she gave. His cock started to stiffen again as she wrapped her plump lips around the head. His hands reached out to guide her head down, down his shaft. She finally broke eye contact when he hit the back of her throat.

Her hand massaged his balls as she moved up and down, up and down. She moaned and she cherished how he felt in her mouth, how he tasted. She loved knowing the power she held over him.

He felt his lust building again. He had her stop, a line of drool connecting her lips to his head. He guided her back up to him, and Kissed her intently.

She lifted her legs and straddled him. She teased his cock with the entrance of her pussy, playing like she was going to go down in it but pulling back. She loved being coy, knowing he was straining to keep himself contained.

He broke contact with their lips. He stared into her eyes, that gaze that sent both of them into heat. He gave her a nod as his hands found her hips.

She stared right back at him and easily slid down his shaft. Their rhythm was already in sync, having done this dance before. Yet it never stopped being so electric. Her body shivered as she felt his shaft filling her.

He thrust upward into her as she bucked her hips. He had to hold her hips as she leaned backwards, knowing just the angle she liked best.

She braced herself on the bed sheets, moans turning into screams of ecstasy. Oh god, oh god, she cried out as he hit her g-spot repeatedly.

He moved one of his hands between her legs, finding her clitoris through the bucking and thrusting. He knew this would send her over the edge.

She felt his fingers brush against her clit. She could feel the pleasure building up in her, the orgasm getting closer and closer. Finally, she screamed out uninhibited. Her legs shuddered on his, and she let loose.

He could feel the wetness dripping down his shaft as he held her in his arms. She was panting, exhausted from being on top. My turn, he said as he flipped her onto her back.

Her legs wrapped around his buttocks and locked him into place. I'm ready. You know how I like it.

He smirked from above her as he did one slow thrust into her. I know you love being filled, he said as he stared into her eyes. He was close, knowing it would only take a short minute or two.

She felt his cock slide deep, deep into her. He was thrusting all the way to his base with every thrust. She loved the feel of his pelvis grinding on her clit every time.

He could feel his orgasm building, feeling the pressure deep within him. He locked eyes with her one more time. Her deep brown eyes stared back, and he couldn't hold back anymore. He thrust one last time and shot his sperm deep inside

She felt his seed splash inside her. She loved the feeling, and she came again too. Her pussy convulsed around him, making sure to take every last drop of his cum.

He didn't want to pull out of her, but he could feel himself shrinking and sliding out with a suction POP! He dismounted to the side and pulled her into him

She curled up to him, laying her leg over his lap. She kissed his chest as she laid her head down.

He kissed the top of her head as she sighed contentedly. He could feel the cum leaking from her pussy and onto his leg. Pretty soon he could hear her breathing deepen as she slipped into sleep.

He gently pulled the blanket over them, cozy, comfortable in each others embrace.