The Intruder

Story Info
A late night unexpected visit.
1.5k words
4.52
7.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day at work. I grabbed a quick bite to eat on the way home, parked on the street outside my apartment building, and made my way inside. Some TV temporarily took my mind off of the dread of going to work the next day. I prepared my things for the following day. The studio apartment I lived in made everything easily accessible, as there was so little room to spread things out.

I didn't entertain much, so the single recliner took the space in front of the TV, which was framed by the two windows that looked out of my second story apartment down to the street below. The end table next to it held the remote and a couple of motorcycle magazines. The bed and nightstand were in one corner, while the kitchen area was in another. It was enough for me and my needs, and would work until I had reason to need more space.

I ventured into the only private space in my apartment, the bathroom. Not that it really needed to be private, since it was only me in apartment 2B. A long, hot shower later, and it was time for bed. I rattled around the bathroom as the night came to a close.

I wrapped my towel around me, turned out the light as I exited, and headed through the mostly dark apartment towards my bed. Now the only light came through the windows on either side of the TV. I kept trying to remind myself to get blackout curtains, as the streetlights were not kept out by my current selection. I went to close my curtains to get the room as dark as possible in order to go to sleep. I failed to notice the shadow approach from the kitchen behind me. My only warning was an object jammed into my back.

"Don't move!" a low voice behind me ordered.

"Shit...take whatever you want man. I'm not gonna stop you." I replied as my open hands stayed up and in sight.

What I assumed to be a gun was removed from between my shoulder blades. My arms were pulled behind me and a ziptie was tightened around my wrists. I was pushed forward and fell onto my stomach on the bed.

"Just stay there and you won't get hurt."

Not wanting to antagonize my "company", I stayed when I fell and kept my head down.

I could hear him rattling around the apartment. Drawers were opened and rooted through, items were pushed around my small desk, he even went into my bathroom to look around. I heard the fridge open and turned my head enough to get a glimpse of the intruder illuminated by the dim lightbulb inside the fridge.

The short peek showed a big guy with a mask over his face. I really doubted it was from COVID. More like America's Most Wanted. I couldn't make out the designs, but tattoos went up his arms and under his shirt. I turned my face back to the bed as he looked my way.

"Where is everything?" he asked incredulously. "Where's your laptop, your TV, your money, jewelry?"

"You really picked the wrong place buddy." I laughed. "The only TV I have is ten years old and probably weighs 200 pounds. My desktop computer is on its last leg, and I don't have any money or jewelry. You can take the jar with two pickles and the box of baking soda from the fridge, but I live here for a reason."

My intruder came back over to where I lay and pulled me up off the bed. My towel came undone and fell to the floor.

"I'm not leaving here with nothing to show for it." I heard him say. "If you've got nothing for me to take with me, I'm just gonna have to take something else." To punctuate his words, his hand smacked my ass and grabbed my left cheek. He kneaded my ass like dough as he inspected what he decided that his prize would be.

"Now hold on a minute, let's talk this through. I'm sure we can come to some kind of arrangement." I tried to reason with him.

I was spun around and forced to sit on the bed. My hands were still restrained behind me, so there was little I could do. In one hand I could clearly see the small yet shiny revolver. His other hand pushed the elastic of his baggy sweatpants down enough to free his hardening cock. I couldn't tear my eyes away as it grew before me. It seemed around the same size as my own tool, which oddly enough comforted me. It would have been just my bad luck to have a monster cock about to invade my personal space.

My intruder's hand that held the gun hooked around the back of my head and pulled me forward as his free hand held his stiff rod. "Now open wide and say 'aahhhhh'."

With the gun being the alternative, I did as I was told. His fleshy weapon filled my mouth as he pushed and pulled my head again and again. My mouth stretched and I gasped in breath every time his cock withdrew. My saliva coated his member and was running down my chin as he used my face as his sex toy.

"Damn, you're pretty good at that." He groaned as he continued to fuck my mouth.

I made sure to keep my teeth out of the way and sucked his cock as though my life depended on it. The hand with the gun holding my head signified that it did.

The intruder's breathing was getting heavier and more grunts were emerging from his throat. It was almost over, and hopefully then he would go. Just as quickly as it started, it also stopped. He pulled his cock away and stepped back. I was a little confused until he pulled me to my feet, spun me around, pushed me onto my stomach on the bed, and then climbed onto the bed behind me.

He pulled a knife out and cut away the zip tie. "Get up on your knees." was the demand.

I turned my head to look back at him as I realized his intention. "Oh no! You're gonna have to kill me!"

The revolver pointed directly at my face. The barrel looked big enough to drive a dump truck through. I quickly reconsidered and struggled to get up on my hands and knees. My intruder pulled my cheeks apart and held his cock at the entrance. He grabbed me by the waist and slowly pushed his pole into me. I yelped like a bitch when the head of his cock penetrated me, and then I grunted and groaned as he fed more and more of his shaft into my ass. Soon his groin was tight against my ass and he held still briefly as he moaned in his enjoyment of the moment.

Slowly he withdrew until just the head was still embedded, and then just as slowly he pushed back in. He seemed to enjoy taking his time, moaning with each stroke. His thrusting started going faster, and it was all I could do to keep up on my hands and knees.

With seemingly no effort, I was suddenly flipped over onto my back. He grabbed my legs and put them over his shoulders and fed his cock back into my ass once again. The fast thrusting resumed, but this time he also spared one hand to start stroking my hardened cock. The initial pain had turned to mere discomfort, which had morphed into pleasure, and now I was moaning as much as he was.

"I'm not gonna cum until you do." He stated through clenched teeth.

I didn't have a choice. Between the fucking he was giving me and him stroking my cock, I couldn't hold out. I grabbed fistfuls of bedsheet and moaned as my cock started shooting into the air. He continued stroking me as my cum rained down onto my own face and chest.

It was only then that he started thrusting into me with true purpose. Within another minute he grabbed my legs, spread them wide apart, and buried his cock in my ass as far as it could go. With an animalistic growl he starting shooting his cum deep inside of me. Once the first few pulses were over, he thrust into me again and again to milk his cock dry. My ass clenched trying to hold him in, but I could not stop him from pulling out once he was through.

I could see the gun unattended on the bed, but I couldn't move to do anything about it. My intruder scooped it up, pulled his pants back up and headed for the door. Just before he opened the door to leave, he fished a cigarette out from his pocket, aimed the gun at the tip and pulled the trigger. The small flame of the lighter burned the end as he inhaled the smoke.

I yelled at him as I lay there on the bed. "Hey Chuck, you dick! Stop smoking in my apartment! And lock the door on your way out."

"Screw you...oh wait, I already did that." Chuck laughed. "Tomorrow night we're watching football at my apartment. Bring the chips and dip. We'd watch it here, but you need to get a better TV."