All Comments on 'The Intruder - Third Knockout'

by LittleZack

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ptebadenptebadenover 5 years ago
Good but ...

This is going to be eternal.

Come on, move forward a little, not everything will be fainting

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
F*cking H*ll

talk about glacially slow, is there actually any story here? Or just endless ranting about beating someone up, that by now would mean they were incapacitated and probably unconscious.

notaprincecharming1207notaprincecharming1207almost 3 years ago

I loved the story, the only problem was why was this woman beating the hell out of the guy. Was she a coworker , was it a friend of his wife's. One of her coworkers?

Not criticism, just curious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, hell. Once again, why is she beating the hell out of this guy? If you are going to continue with this farce of a story, please make the chapters longer and help make sense of what is going on and why? Too bad there are no illustrations or drawings to make clear what kind of body positions are being used. Trying to describe what is going on is difficult. Is she on her back on top of him or what?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clearly the author is a disturbed individual with masochistic fantasies. My advice is rather than re-inforce this behaviour in your brain, you need to seek professional help.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

God I really must be some sick fuck because I am really enjoying this...

However like all the other comments, I do want to know why this lady is beating Ron to death.

Even more sinister if she was after Anna, hurting her husband as unknown payback.

This last chapter made it seem like he died, which I hope not. Then again this story was posted 4 years ago, but fingers crossed.

Your stories are good

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why do I always find good stories so fucking late?!!

MAN. This is intense! I fucking LOVE IT.

I agree with the comment where the stranger was actually after Anna, even better if Ron was completely innocent, I love weak men + Femdom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous