The Invaders Pt. 02

Story Info
The invaders take advantage of the family.
1.8k words
4.46
11.1k
19
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was startled as Mike stepped into the room and closed the door. He smiled at her, but she didn't see it. She was staring at his thing. A cock, her boyfriend Bobby called it. Her mother had called it a penis when she gave her the sex talk.

Either way, this man had his cock out. She frowned a little as she looked at it. 'It isn't any bigger than Bobby's,' she thought. 'I thought they got bigger as a boy grew.'

Mike smiled at Sam as he saw her staring at his cock. He wondered what she thought of it. He sat on the edge of the bed and smiled when Sam didn't take her eyes off his dick.

"What's your name, honey?" he asked her. She looked at him then and gestured at her mouth. His face went red as he saw the tape. "Gees, I'm a dummy sometimes," he mumbled to himself.

"OK, I'll take the tape off. No screaming!" he added in a stern voice. She nodded vigorously. "This might sting a little," he said. He worked a corner of the tape loose, and slowly peeled it off her face.

"Better?" he asked.

"Yes, thank you. My name is Sam," she answered.

"Are you thirsty, Sam?"

"Yes."

"I'll get you some water." He rose and fetched a glass of water from the bathroom, and started to hand it to her before he remembered her hands were taped too. "If I take this tape off, are you gonna be a good girl, and do what I tell you?" Mike asked.

"I'll be good," Sam promised.

"This might sting too, Sam. I'm sorry if it does." She nodded and grimaced as the sticky tape pulled some of the fine hairs from her wrists. He freed her legs too. She wasn't going anywhere. "There you go," Mike said as her hands and legs were freed.

Sam reached for the water and greedily sucked some down. The popcorn had made her thirsty.

"Where's my Mom and Patty?" Sam asked, draining the glass and handing it to Mike.

"Oh, they're busy with Hoss and Fred. They're ok. Hey Sam?" Mike asked changing the subject. "Did you know you're a very pretty girl?"

"Yeah," Sam said dismissing the subject with a wave of her hand. "Why do you have your thing out?" she asked, looking at it again.

"I was, uh, thinking about you, and it umm, got this way." Mike lied. "Do ya... wanna look at it?" He looked so shy when he asked her that, she almost laughed.

"I shouldn't," Sam said. "That's bad."

Mike leaned closer and whispered in her ear, "I won't tell."

She nodded solemnly and leaned close to the standing man just as he took a step closer. His cock was suddenly right under her nose, almost touching her lips. It was bigger than Bobby's, she saw now. Thicker, anyway. The bumpy veins intrigued her. Bobby's didn't look like that.

"Go ahead," Mike whispered. "Touch it!"

"I better not," Sam said. "That's bad."

"Sam, I'd really like it if you touched it."

"Nuh-uh," Sam said. "Mom said not till I'm older."

"I said touch it!" Mike said, getting angry now.

Sam flinched at his tone of voice and looked at his face. He was angry. She made up her mind to do as he told her to. Her soft little hand drifted out and wrapped around the man's cock, and she started jerking it off, just like Bobby liked her to do.

Mike's head tipped back and he moaned a little. God, but her hand felt good! He was sure her mouth would feel even better. He reached down and peeled Sam's tee shirt off her. Sam squealed in surprise, and Mike frowned fiercely at her.

"You be quiet! You hear me?" Sam nodded, confused. She was doing what he wanted, but he seemed to be angrier. She quickly grabbed his cock and resumed jerking him off, even cuddling his hairy balls in her other hand.

Mike reached for her bra, popped the catch, and growled at her when she dropped his cock and balls and grabbed for her loose bra.

"Who told you to stop? Keep going!"

Sam's eyes teared up and she said softly, "But mom said..."

"I don't care what she said! Get back to work before I tan your ass!"

Sam, crying openly now and frightened, reluctantly released her bra and her pert little breasts were exposed to Mike's view. Her hand gripped his cock and she slowly jerked it off, tears running down her face.

Mike reached down past her arms and cupped the soft mounds of her breasts, his fingers tweaking the puffy nipples. It was the first time anyone but she had put their hands on her bare breasts. Bobby, afraid of getting caught, always played with them through her shirt and bra. So her tender little nipples were getting the attention that only her fingers had given them before.

Mike watched as her nipples hardened in his hands. She had gone right to jacking him off, without him having to show her how. 'This little cunt has handled a cock before.' he thought.

"Sam," Mike said. "I want you to suck it now, just like you would a Popsicle. Go ahead, do it now." She gasped and her tears came harder. She couldn't! He wasn't her boyfriend or anything.

He slapped her lightly on the side of her head. "Now, Sam!"

Her body shook with sobs as his hands grabbed her head and he pushed his cock into her mouth. "Suck it!" he directed excitedly. "Swirl your tongue around the head, and watch out for your teeth! You bite me and you'll be sorry!"

Sam was blinded by her tears as she started to fellate the older man, doing it just like she did for Bobby. He put his hands on her head and slowly began to fuck her mouth as she blew him. Her mouth was hot and wet, and her tongue circled the head of his cock constantly.

Oh yeah, she'd sucked cock before, her mouth was very skilled at blowing his dick. Bet her boyfriend loves the way she sucks dick. He didn't last long; the thrill of having a teen going down on him, combined with the forbidden aspect of it, had him blowing his wad in her sucking mouth in just a few minutes.

Sam felt his hands tighten their grip on her head, and suddenly her mouth was full of his juice. She scrubbed her tongue on her sensitive bundle of skin under the head, just as Bobby had taught her, bringing another rush of his seed, and swallowed all his semen, gagging a little as he thrust his cock all the way into her mouth.

He pulled her head off his cock and sat heavily on the bed. She curled up on the bed, her back to him, and cried, knowing that she had been violated and that sex with Bobby probably wouldn't be as much fun, now.

The woman in her also knew that he wasn't done with her.

**********************************************

Hoss scrubbed his formidable cockhead through Patty's tight cunt lips, oiling the head in her juices, then seated it firmly at her vaginal mouth, and started pushing.

Patty sobbed as she felt the massive intruder shoulder the tight lips of her pussy aside, and the huge head wedge itself in her. She was stretched tight, her labia pulled taut and bloodless around the plump head of his cock.

Hoss groaned she was furnace hot inside, and he couldn't wait until his cock was soaking in her. He rocked backward and forward, gaining a little ground with every thrust, and barely noticed as his cock shredded her hymen.

Fortunately for Patty, her hymen was not as tough as some, her 19-year-old virginity ended and its loss was relatively pain-free. But the rest of her cunt hurt something awful. Hoss had a big cock. She would stretch to take it, but that took time and he was pushing it.

She bit her lip, struggling to open her legs wider and ease his entry, mindful of his awful threat to use this monster on her baby sister. Finally, after almost five torturous minutes, the crown of his turgidly erect cock touched her cervix.

She sobbed silently as he rested, knowing what was in store for her, and desperately trying to relax. He pushed up off of her body, his hairy chest coming off of her lush tits, and they both looked down the length of her body.

She gasped and moaned, trembling in fear.

A solid four inches of his massive shaft was still outside her badly overstuffed cunt.

*****

Edie gasped as his hand slapped her breast, wincing as the blow flattened her erect nipple. He slapped her other breast and suddenly his face was over hers. "What part of moving your ass didn't you understand?"

Edie cried as she raised her legs and planted her heels on the edge of the table, and began to fuck the man back, as he continued to ram his cock deep into her belly.

Fred vacuumed a thick nipple into his mouth, sucking it voraciously, until it hardened, and did the same to her other breast, while his hands teased the unoccupied nipple and kneaded her heavy breasts like dough. He was like a machine, his cock pumping in her tirelessly, as he mauled her tits. She had always had sensitive nipples, and as he sucked them and toyed with her breasts, her cunt began to lubricate.

She was devastated. She was being raped and she was getting off on it! It wasn't that the sex was so fantastic, although he had been pumping her for at least ten minutes. It was the sheer degradation and helplessness of her situation. She was being completely dominated, and brutally ravaged by this man, a complete stranger who was treating her like a cheap piece of tail, and it tapped some unknown well of submission deep in her mind. It was enormously humiliating, but it allowed her to become a complete slut, since she was essentially being forced into it.

She was fucking him back with a will now, her cunt gripping the thick eight inches of his rod stuffed up her, as she humped it at him, spiraling it up and down his cock as he relentlessly hammered it into her belly. Her hands were on his hips, helping him to screw her, even as a fresh flood of tears blinded her eyes, the shame of being just a piece of ass, a handy receptacle for his spunk hitting home.

Her breasts were swelling, bobbing and weaving, her nipples stiff as steel and her stomach muscles tightened as her first orgasm with a man's cock in her belly in over five years took her, shaking her to her bones as she writhed on her rapist's pumping cock. Her orgasm smashed through her voluptuous body as his lips claimed hers in a searing kiss that she returned as she came, increasing her humiliation and shame and making her more excited.