The Invaders Pt. 03

Story Info
Both the sisters lose their cherries.
2.7k words
4.48
10k
18
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers

Hoss chuckled at the look of horror on Patty's face as she saw how much of his massive cock remained outside of her packed cunt. He savored the feel of her virgin pussy as it involuntarily spasmed on his cock.

"Christ!" he said, smiling down into her tear-streaked face, "you're tighter than any bitch I've ever fucked." That provoked a fresh shower of tears from the older teenage girl. He ignored her distress and attacked her lush breasts with lips and teeth and tongue again, amusing himself as he waited for the vise-like grip of her sweet little twat to ease up a bit. He wanted to fuck the hot-bodied teen, but he wasn't willing to chaff himself in her virgin, unprepared cunt to do it.

After all, they had all night.

He played with her fat, high-riding tits for at least five minutes, his lust growing, as her pussy got wetter, her body responding to the huge cock lodged in her tight cunt and his skillful ministrations to her ripe breasts. He tried a tentative stroke into her and found that her pussy had loosened a bit, and began to fuck her slowly; forcing a fraction more of his gigantic cock into her each time. It would take time, but her virgin cunt would be taking all of his cock before this fuck was over.

Patty writhed under him, as he forced more and more of his huge weapon into her belly. It hurt, and fresh tears of pain and humiliation cascaded from her eyes as he raped her. But sooner than she would have believed possible, her elastic young pussy stretched and adapted to the monstrous invader, and the pain slowly vanished, leaving her feeling stuffed as his flat, muscular stomach finally touched down on hers, his twelve inches of thick cock buried deep in her taut young belly.

She was completely cowed now, the reality of her situation having taken all the fight out of her. She lay under him, motionless, as he savored her delightfully taut and firm young body. He picked up his stubby little knife, and her eyes widened in terror as she saw it in his big hand. But all he did was cut the cloth holding her gag in and her long legs down, leaving her hands still taped up and tied to the bed frame. She moved her cramped legs and tongued her wadded-up panties from her mouth, sucking in huge gasps of air.

He reached to the coffee table, dropped the knife, and silently handed her the tall tumbler of Coke that was there. She greedily sucked it down, wetting her parched mouth and throat. She finished the glass of Coke and looked at him timidly, this unexpected kindness confusing her.

He took the glass from her and set it on the floor, next to the futon, and then bent his head, his lips brushing against her ear as he whispered, "We're gonna fuck now, sweetie." Her face turned white as he spoke, her dread of the ordeal spreading through her body. "You're gonna give ol' Hoss a nice ride, you hear? Don't forget, little sis is still upstairs..." And then he began to move, slowly humping her, his massive cock just barely moving in her tightly packed cunt.

"Put your feet next to my hips, girl, and start moving your ass. A girl built like you oughtta be a natural born good fuck." She sobbed quietly as she drew up her legs and meekly did as he told her, cradling his slim hips between her long, firm thighs and on her wide hips and flat, muscular belly. She had always been proud of her lushly ripening body, but now it shamed her, and she wondered if all men thought that of her, simply because she was so well-built.

He moved, slowly at first, but quickly picking up speed, as he realized that her cunt was well lubricated, slick, and tight on his huge prick. A few minutes after he started, he was long-dicking her, riding her hard and fast, her sumptuous breasts shaking on her chest as their bellies slapped together.

She was a virgin, and he was giving her a fucking that an experienced woman would find hard to take. She winced each time his bloated cockhead prodded her cervix, but soon, even that minor discomfort vanished, and she felt only the friction of his cock against the snug walls of her warmly clasping twat. She matched him, thrust for thrust, her fear for her little sister's safety spurring her on as tears of shame and humiliation pooled in her eyes.

She didn't know it was a wasted effort.

*************************************

Upstairs, Sam laid on her face, the pillows from her mom's bed stacked under her belly. Mike lay on his belly behind her, his hands spreading the cheeks of her hard little ass as he tongued her syrupy little cunt and her tight asshole.

He had been eating her out for the last ten minutes, slurping up her sweet juices as his dancing and tunneling tongue involuntarily aroused her. She was pretty much cried out, lying quietly under his assault, her breath hitching in her chest as his tongue lashed her swollen little clit. She was frightened, but her fear was lessening as he aroused her with his mouth and hands. He had not caused her any pain at all, unless she defied him or moved too slowly, and she had quickly learned to do as he said.

Mike was in hog heaven as he vigorously ate her out. He loved giving girls head almost as much as he did getting it. It was difficult for him or his partner to cum during vaginal sex, due to his unusually thin cock, and he compensated by being an expert at cunnilingus.

And he was bringing all of his considerable expertise to bear on this hot-bodied girl. He concentrated on her clit, tonguing it with feather-light touches, his nose on the tight lips of her sex. Her juice was delightful, light, and sweet tasting, but he wasn't licking it out of her anymore, he had other plans for it.

He stopped stimulating her clit and moved his attention to her tight little anus, expertly rimming her, and tongue fucking it as it loosened up. He smiled to himself as her slender little body shivered, she'd just had a small orgasm as he rimmed her, he could feel it in her cunt as he fingered her, and her moans confirmed it for him.

Sam was shocked when she came; she had been unaware of her gathering orgasm, so deeply was she occupied by the shame and humiliation of her situation. He was doing incredibly nasty things to her, his hands squeezing her hard little ass and finger fucking her virgin slot, and worst of all, his hot, thick tongue was spearing into her asshole, really turning her on, to her utter mortification and surprise.

She had explored her body, as all youngsters do, in the shower and in her bed at night, and had given herself orgasms, but she had never continued to caress herself after she came, so she had no idea how powerful an orgasm she was capable of.

And it had never occurred to her to play with her asshole. She was a fastidious little girl and kept herself fresh and clean, but she regarded her asshole as a dirty place. After all, she shit from there, didn't she? That someone would actually lick her ass shocked her, and that it could feel so good, shook her to her core.

Unfamiliar feelings were again gathering in her belly, and her tits were swelling, her nipples huge on the soft white cones of her breasts, and rubbing against the cool white sheets of her mother's bed, stimulating her even more.

When he dug his tongue into her buttery soft rectum and fingered her clit, she came again, not two minutes after her first orgasm, thrusting her ass into his face and grunting into the sheets as the strongest orgasm of her life thundered through her, wiping any thoughts out of her head except for the ecstasy centered in her belly.

Mike expertly kept her orgasm going, fingering her turgidly erect clit as he got to his knees. He abandoned her clit and swiftly pulled the madly cumming little girl to her hands and knees, and her arms promptly collapsed, her upper body on the stacked pillows and her tight, hard little ass in the air.

His cock was rock hard, the idea of fucking an 18-year-old virgin had made him as stiff as an iron rod. He plowed his cock along the tight furrow of her cunt lips, her natural oils greasing his slim, six-inch shaft, set the small head of it at her anus, and slowly drove it inside, impaling her as she spasmed through her orgasm.

Sam's head tipped back, and a scream bubbled and died in her throat as his lean cock slid home in her ass, his balls slapping her cunt lips. The novel sensation of his hot, skinny cock moving in the tender tube of her asshole was a revelation to her, amplifying her already overwhelming orgasm, and taking her breath away.

Mike gasped through his teeth as her asshole clamped down on his cock, her rectum rippling along the length of it with strong, silky contractions. He waited as her spasms diminished and started to fuck her before her orgasm had really ended, hunching over the girl and finding her breasts, buried in the soft pillows. He gently pinched and rolled her extremely distended nipples in his fingers, her areolas so swollen that they accounted for fully a third of her breast size, and bolts of pure ecstasy arrowed from her enormously swollen nipples to her belly.

He cupped her breasts in his hands and hauled the sex dazed girl upright, and found her lips with his. Her arms came up and her hands found his head, her position thrusting her blood-engorged breasts into his hands, and her round little ass into his groin.

She unconsciously returned his torrid kiss and orgasmed again as he raped her.

********************************

Patty was sweating as she worked under Hoss, fucking him back as he plundered her tight little cunt with his massively oversized cock. Her mind was numb as Hoss raped her, she thought of nothing except getting through it.

Hoss slid down her lush body a little, changing the angle at which his cock entered her body, and the flare at the base of his glans began to ride over her G-spot, stimulating the little bundle of nerves that hid in the front wall of her vagina.

He hooked her legs over his shoulders, rolling her pelvis upwards, and his cock was soon heavily prodding her G-spot as he hammered it into her belly. His motives were purely selfish, that position shortened and tightened her cunt on him, and felt fabulous.

Patty noticed that his cock was starting to feel really good, and managed to suppress the feelings for a few minutes. But the persistent massage of the magic spot in her tight cunt by the bloated head of Hoss' cock soon over-rode her efforts at self-control, and in a very few minutes, she began to feel like she had to pee, a sign that she was about to have a G-spot orgasm.

"Hoss!" she gasped, her face flaming red as she fought the sensation, "Hoss, I have to pee!"

Hoss laughed, as he fucked the girl. "Oh no you don't!" he chuckled in a strained voice. "You have to cum!"

Patty, completely unaware of the G-spot and its effects on a woman, and terrified at what he might do if she peed on him, began to beg. "Please, please I have to pee!"

Her voice rose as the urge to pee suddenly transformed itself into almost unbearable sexual ecstasy, and swiftly from that to her first ever G-spot orgasm, a massive climax that smashed down on her. She writhed and bucked under him, a soft scream trailing off into a series of grunts as she ran out of breath.

Hoss grimaced as her vaginal walls contracted rhythmically on his huge cock, but continued to fuck the madly cumming teenager, hammering his huge cock in and out of her belly as fast as he could move it through her convulsing cunt. He smiled to himself as her pussy gushed fluid as she orgasmed, bathing his humongous cock and huge hanging balls in her hot juices. He gritted his teeth and came in her spastically clutching cunt, his huge cock jetting his seed deep into the girl's belly.

Patty's head spun as the huge orgasm just kept on going and going, jumping in intensity as she felt the hot liquid heat from a man cumming deep in her cunt, and she fainted. Her last tortured thought before the lights went out was; 'I'm having the absolute best orgasm of my life while I'm being raped!'

***************************

Sam writhed in Mike's arms as she came, and Mike dropped one hand to her tight, young cunt, fingering her clit and driving her deeper into her orgasm as his other hand gently mauled her quivering breasts. As her asshole convulsed on his cock, his index finger invaded her virgin cunt, massaging her most intimate flesh. He could feel the hot, wet heat of her cunt spasming on his finger, and something flashed in his head.

He let the young girl back down on the bed, hearing her moaning loudly as she continued to cum on his cock and fingers. He withdrew his straining cock from her clenching rectum and swiftly flipped the senseless girl onto her back and stuffed the pillows under her ass.

He fisted his cock and placing it at the entrance to her tight little cunt, thrust his hips forward, and deflowered the incredibly sexy 18-year-old, taking her virginity at the height of her second orgasm on a man's cock, and doing it so quickly that she felt it only dimly as a sharp twinge in her cunt, the pain almost instantly overwhelmed by the rapture of her orgasm.

Mike laid down over the petite little girl and began to fuck her again, her juices lubricating him, his thin, invading cock sliding wonderfully through her clenching cunt.

He scowled, and quickly changed positions, kneeling on the floor at the side of the low bed, the girl's ass perched on the edge of the mattress, her long legs spread and extended up his front, over his forearms, and through his armpits.

This position pleased him more as it allowed for the deepest penetration into her virgin cunt, and left her entire body uncovered for him to see and play with, as well as allowing them to kiss. And he wanted to be able to kiss her. The one kiss they had shared had been hotter than hell, and he wanted to do it again.

He began pumping her, her young cunt tight on his slender, six-inch cock. He cupped her fantastic breasts in his hands, marveling at the size of her distended nipples, and ran his hands down her sides, feeling her baby-soft skin, and cupped her ripe little ass, moving the dazed girl back and forth on his cock, and sucked her fat nipple into his mouth, lashing it with his tongue.

She moaned as he fucked her, her arms winding around his head and holding him to her breasts, her hips starting to move, undulating, her tight little cunt squeezing and massaging his cock.

"Oh God!" she gasped, "Oh God! You're fucking me! Oh God, it feels so good! Oh God! Fucking meee!" Her voice rose into a high-pitched squeal and her cunt clamped down on him as she orgasmed violently, her whole body spasming as she came.

Her hot, tight pussy squeezed his cock strongly, the silky walls pulling at his cock, and he groaned as his orgasm exploded in his prick, his cock jetting his load into her belly, the wet heat of his jism heightening her orgasm. The pulsing of her tight little cunt milked his seed from her. His hands kneaded her ass convulsively, and he folded over her. He gratefully kissed her as the only cunt he had ever fucked that was tight enough for him.

groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers