The Invasion

Story Info
An IT professional experiences an erotic home invasion.
2.1k words
3.46
10.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Invasion

Well, you can't say he didn't warn you, I thought to myself. This was the third time this week Derek signaled interest in fooling around and then ended up falling asleep. It was a mixed blessing because, on the one hand, I had finally met a guy who checked a lot of boxes. Handsome, muscular, reserved and inked, but not overly tattooed like some guys I've seen when vacationing and on the beach. And perhaps the three most attractive qualities: protectiveness, honesty and boyishness.

Derek, or "Officer Derek" as I playfully called him, had been with the NYPD for 15 years but looked like he could have graduated as a cadet not more than five years ago. He was as strait-laced as they came. He shaved every day, shined his shoes with military precision, kept his hair cut short and exclusively wore tighty whities - full-rise white Jockeys - which I had developed a kink for decades earlier but was a quality rarely I had seen with any of the guys I'd previously been with.

The past year had been great, and we had agreed to move in with each other as a sign of how serious things were. Officer, now Lieutenant Derek, had been sleeping over nearly every night, so it only made sense. Whether it was because he was a cop or just because of his physique and how he carried himself, he made me feel safe. The only flaws were the early mornings, the long days and the unpredictable hours he kept. You couldn't blame him, but it was frustrating that sex had dwindled to only once per week after just a year. Derek had a habit of stripping down to his briefs after dinner, climbing into bed and falling asleep within about five minutes. I looked at the clock—10 past 10. Derek, eyes closed, lay on top of the sheets, clad in just a navy NYPD t-shirt and his usual white Jockeys.

I walked over, kissed him on the forehead and then playfully caressed his crotch through his briefs. I felt his dick respond by twitching and becoming slightly erect inside the white cotton. Would I get lucky on this Tuesday night? I thought for a second until Derek exhaled, his lips popping and making an extended, whispered puh sound as he did. Nope. He's out for the night. This was the sound he made nightly as he fell into the light stages of sleep. His lips popped with a "puhhhhh" sound as he rhythmically breathed. You knew within 10 minutes or so, he'd be sawing wood. While snoring might have been a dealbreaker for some guys, it was not for me. There was something oddly reassuring and manly about it. A protective cop, at his most vulnerable, lying next to you. I felt secure with Derek at my side in bed.

I decided I wasn't quite ready for bed, so I went to the living room to pour myself a nightcap. Through the paper-thin wall my living room shared with Jimmy and Carlos's bedroom, the couple next door, I could hear their moans of mutual pleasure. Jimmy and Carlos had only been a couple for about six months, but their sex appetite was insatiable. I could set my watch by their nightly routine. I had known Jimmy ever since I had moved into the building, and we'd occasionally hang out together, check on each other's apartments if one of us traveled, that type of thing. We weren't besties, but we were completely comfortable with each other. One day, while running into him getting mail in the lobby, I jokingly asked him how his hole could take their nightly ritual. It's my jaw you should be worried about, he replied slyly. Carlos insists we 69 every night when we get into bed. Says it helps him sleep. It certainly wears me out, although we're both still trying to wean off the Ambien. Jimmy, like you, was a chronic insomniac.

Oh? I inquire. Yeah, he says. Our trick to a good night's sleep these days seems to be popping our Ambien by 9:45 and then doing the nasty just as it starts to kick in. We're both out like lights afterward. He leans in and whispers The other night, I woke up at 3 a.m. with dried cum on my mouth and his dick still in my face, he chuckled naughtily. But then his expression became serious. Are we bothering you? Cause I'll tell him we should keep it down.

Nah, it's all good, you smile back. I'm secretly hoping us hearing you gives Derek a hint, you wink as you walk towards the stairs up to your apartment.

Alas, no luck this Tuesday evening as I walk over to the bar to pour myself a whiskey, listening to Jimmy and Carlos, both verbal during sex, with their dicks in each other's mouths. I had just placed the bottle back when I heard the floor creek behind me, and a pair of solid arms gave me a bear hug. Am I gonna get lucky after all tonight? I said out loud, anticipating Derek behind me. I felt the two hands gently but firmly grab mine, tugging them behind my back. Ooooo. A little aggressive. Aren't we, Officer Derek? I teased. But then something strange. Something plastic-like slip around my wrists, tightening with an audible clicking sound. I then realized it wasn't Derek. As my hands were quickly secured with the zip ties, I turned towards my apartment door and saw a man in a mask quietly closing and locking it behind him. Hey! What are you... I started to yell when a hand from behind quickly stuffed a large wad of cloth in my mouth.

I yelled out for Derek, attempting to spit out whatever was muffling my yells. Shut him up the man by the door whispered to whoever was behind me. I then felt a hand over my mouth, fingers pushing the wadded- cloth securely back in place. I then felt another piece of cloth being firmly wrapped around my head and over my mouth, preventing me from expelling the gag. Dere...mmmmphh! Was all I could muster as I yelled out through the gag for Derek, who was just in the other room with the door still ajar.

Shhhhhh. I heard the man who had gagged me say from behind as I felt him pull me towards him, his hand gently petting the top of my head. The way someone would try to calm a child. I continued, in vain, to yell through the gag. Shut him the fuck up, said the other man, still by the door. He had an accent. Puerto Rican? Dominican maybe. I started to kick and stomp my feet, hoping to make enough noise or knock something over to arouse Derek or alert Jimmy and Carlos next door. In an instant, the man who had been by the door lurched across the room and quickly grabbed my legs, zip-tying them at the ankles. And in one motion, they both carried me over to the sofa and laid me down.

.

Shhh...shhhhh...shhhh, now. You're going to be a good boy for us, aren't you? asked the man who gagged me, almost as though he were talking to a dog. Unable to maneuver my feet to kick the wall where Jimmy and Carlos lay just feet away, I make another desperate yell for help, which is again stifled by the gag. My pleas are returned with an Oh my god, that's it. Mmmmm hmmmm. Mwahhhh, groans and slurping sounds.

Shhhhhh, says the man who gagged me, placing his finger to his lips and making a shush gesture while smiling. These walls may be thin, but it sounds like your neighbors are a little occupied with each other at the moment. Not to worry, by my watch, we have about ten minutes or so until their noses are out of each other's asses and snoring away into their pillows. We've been casing this place for a week and know the routine.

He's right, I think to myself, now trussed up on the couch. All I can muster is another frustrated mmmmph, glancing toward my bedroom.

What? asks the man, noticing my gaze and suddenly clasping a hand tightly over my already gagged mouth. Your boyfriend doesn't sleep over on Tuesdays. You have company? He motions to his partner, who goes over to the bedroom doorway and looks inside.

He's definitely got company. Dude is in dreamland, he whispers, fully opening the door. I can now hear Derek snoring rhythmically in the bedroom.

Well, well, well, says the man softly in my ear, his hand still clasped firmly over my gagged mouth. Isn't this interesting? What do you want to do? he asks his accomplice.

Looking back into my bedroom, he says, I dunno, man. The dude seems out like a light.

The man holding my mouth whispers into my ear, He's not supposed to be here tonight, and I don't feel like involving a cop in this, so let's not wake him up, OK? He then motions to the other man, who flicks off the light switch in my bedroom. With the door fully open, I have a clear view of Derek in our bedroom with the streetlight shining through the window on him, still lying above the covers, clad in his Jockey briefs, mouth slightly agape. Der...mmmmphh. I yell futilely through the gag as I watch Derek roll over onto his back and begin to snore even louder. I can see he's still tenting his briefs as the other man softly closes the door.

The man who gagged me sits down next to me on the sofa. Ay, Papi, I can hear Carlos yell through the wall. You're gonna make me cum! Returned by an mmmmm hmmmm. And then more muffled moans of pleasure and slurping sounds.

Jmmmmmphy! Carlmmmmmmph! I attempt to yell out for them again.

Relax, the man who gagged me says. I know. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I'm an expert at keeping fags like you quiet. Sure, there's potential rescue just on the other side of that wall, he teased, placing his hand gently against it. And also in there, he motioned to the bedroom door with his other hand. Yet nobody can seem to hear you through that gag in your mouth, Papi. Such a shame. You're going to be here for a while, so let's get you comfortable like your fag cop boyfriend in the other room.

He starts tugging at the waist of my sweatpants, pulling them down to my ankles, just above the zip tie. Oh, another uptight tighties boy, I see he says softly, smiling down at me, exposed in my own Jockey briefs. Ever since I started dating Derek, he had turned me back on to white briefs. In fact, it was one of the things that instantly aroused me the first time we had been intimate with each other.

Where do you keep the laptops? Are they in there? the gag man asked me quietly, motioning to the second bedroom, which I used as my office. I nod. Go check it out, he motioned to his partner, who opened the office door, glanced in and nodded back with a smile. Alright, you'd better get started. This might take a while, so I'll stay with this one to make sure he doesn't get any ideas. His partner snapped the light on in my office and disappeared through the doorway.

Meanwhile, I felt the gag man's hands gently caress my crotch through my briefs, just as I had done to Derek moments before. I became slightly aroused, which he immediately sensed. You like that, eh faggot? he asked.

The sex noises from Jimmy and Carlos's apartment next door had stopped, and I again attempted to shift my feet to kick the wall. The man grabbed my legs and placed them firmly back on the sofa as I let out a desperate, muffled grunt. Shhhhh, he said, placing one hand on my mouth and his ear to the wall, intently listening and then grinning. Sounds just like my old army barracks at night, he smiled down at me—a competition of who can saw wood the loudest. Your boys next door went night-night, and we're gonna let them take a nice long snooze.

Keep him quiet, I heard a voice whisper loudly from my office. The gag man, who I could now see clearly, looked down at me and said, Oh my pleasure, as he slipped out of his shoes and began unbuckling the belt of his jeans. I have just the thing to keep a fag quiet. I looked up in terror, fearing what was to come next.