Don't! Ch. 01

Story Info
A Seedy encounter with her Stepbrother.
1.6k words
4.32
14.2k
20
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Dina was just turned nineteen, when Tom married her mum, Sandy.

He moved into their home and into their lives with an easy-going nature, and an indifference to Dina that was fine by her.

It was when Freddie joined them that her problems began.

Freddie was Tom's twenty-year-old Neanderthal type son, who seemed to take delight in staring at Dina and grinning at her in a suggestive manner, knowing full well that he made her feel uncomfortable.

Freddie liked the fact that his six-foot frame towered over her five foot two. He had very dark thick hair but with very blunt features, and with beady brown eyes that were always taunting her innocent looking blue eyes. Her soft auburn hair was always neatly tied back in a long ponytail, and he would often give it a tug as he passed by.

If there was no one in the room at the time, he would give a little chuckle as he did it, and as her head shot back, he would peer down the cleavage of her double d breast.

Dina was small ish... she was pretty ish.... but her baby blues were her real beauty, and her full breast were her most admired feature.

She knew that things would come to a head with him at some point but always assumed that she would be safe if her mum and Tom were in the house at least.

She had spent the evening with Denise -- her friend and workmate. They had watched a movie, and then it's sequel and so it was late when she quietly let herself into the house.

It was dark downstairs so she assumed everyone must be in bed.

Not wanting to wake any one up she crept to the sofa to take her shoes off.

"You're back then," the low voice caught her by surprise, and she let out a gasp and tried to stand as her stepbrother suddenly loomed over her.

He pushed her back down though and followed her there.

"Where do you think you're going?" he snarled into her ear.

"BBBed!" she gasped as she struggled against him.

"Not just yet, you're not; we need to talk, you and me."

"Talk? Talk about what?"

"Oh, about the fact that you keep flaunting yourself at me, daring me to grab you and now I have had enough!"

"I... I haven't.... I didn't!"

"Well, I think you did and now I am going to do just that I am going grab you and have a feel, and you will just lie there and take it!"

He leaned over her rubbing and pawing at her breast, and pulled her top up so that he could see them as well.

"Don't," she cried, trying to push him away.

"Shush" he whispered hoarsely. "If someone hears, I'll make sure we both get into trouble."

"But I haven't done anything" she whined in a lower voice.

"They won't know that, even if they do try to believe you, they will always wonder... and my dad doesn't approve of tarts.... he thinks it's always the girls fault cos they are natural teases...just like you!"

He pinned her down and his head was under her top as he sucked and chewed on her breast.

"Ouch... don't do that!"

"Shshhs!" Freddie hissed under her top.

His hand snaked down to the hem of her skirt, and then pulled it up to her waist.

"Don't." she shrieked in alarm.

Freddie reared up and shoved his hand over her mouth.

"I said shut up!" he snapped in a low voice.

"Mfff!"

He pinned her down with his body and his spare hand forced its way into her panties and between her legs.

"Mfff!"

He pushed between her pussy lips and his thick calloused finger found her sweet spot.

"Mfff!"

He rubbed her clit, making it swell and grow wet.

"See you like it really," he snarled in a low lust filled tone.

"Mfff!"

He continued rubbing in a hard way, and her poor body kept producing moisture to try to ease the contact.

"Mfff!"

"Little tart," he growled as he rubbed her clit.

She put her hand up and tried to claw his hand away from her mouth.

"Stop that," he hissed. "If you don't stop that I will get my fat hard dick out and shove it right up you tight little ass!"

She froze in horror at the idea, and her eyes grew wide behind his hand.

"Mmmm... Mffff!"

"Now," I am just going to finger your hot little cunt for a bit... until I am nice and hard and then I shall have a wank." He paused to look down at her. "I won't do anything else to you -- if you behave."

He rubbed her a bit more and some of the resistance went out of her.

"Will you behave?"

"Mfff." she nodded slightly. And slowly he pulled his hand away from her mouth.

She gave a little gasp for air and then looked at him.

He rubbed her clit until her felt her hard nub.

"I think you're secretly enjoying it!" he crooned.

He pushed his fingers in deeper and her eyes widened in alarm.

"Don't!" she whispered.

He gave her a cold smile and then pulled away suddenly.

"If you do as I say, I won't fuck you up the arse or anywhere else."

She snivelled and then reluctantly nodded.

"Right then," he knelt over her and unbuckled his trousers.

"Pull your top right up so I can see your tits... in fact take your top off."

She snivelled again hesitated, and then sat up to pull her top over her head.

"Good now, take you knickers of and pull your skirt right up."

He was rubbing at his big thick dick, and she eyed it nervously.

She did as he said and a bit of cum dripped out the end of his dick.

"Good little tart. Now lie back and open your legs wide."

"Why?" She whimpered.

He grinned as he continued to rub.

"So that I can see your gapping cunt, and watch you finger yourself while I wank over you."

"But you won't try and fuck me!"

"No... I swear I will not try and fuck you... unless you refuse to do what I say."

She lay back again and whimpered as her fingers found her pussy and began a gentle rub.

Her emotions were chaotic as she watched in horrified fascination as he knelt over her and rubbed his purpled headed dick in fast aggressive rubs.

"I really would like to fuck you," he hissed as he rubbed faster, and her fingers found and matched his speed.

"Don't," she whimpered.

"I want to put my big fat dick in that gapping pussy of yours."

"You promised... don't!"

"I want to bend you over and fuck your tight little bum hole!"

"No... don't!"

"Ssshhhh... ahhhh."

He arched suddenly and thrust his dick over her boobs to pour his cum all over them.

"Noooo.... ddooooon't... hmmmm!"

She blushed fiery red as her fingering brought her to her own climax.

Freddie crowed in delight as he rubbed his cum over her nipples and her boobs.

"See you are a dirty little tart... just like my dad says you all are!"

She gave a little sob as she grabbed her top and tried to pull it over her head, not caring about the gooey mess there.

She pulled her skirt down and reached for her knickers.

Freddie got them first.

"A souvenir." he said as he put them under her skirt and rubbed her pussy with them. "Now I can smell you when I wank again in bed."

They heard movement upstairs and her mum's bedroom door opened.

"That's cos you're just a little wanker!" Dina snapped spitefully wanting a little revenge

The sound of someone coming downstairs had him pulling her down behind the sofa and clamping his hand over her mouth again.

"Little cunt," he snarled softly as Tom walked through the living room to the kitchen. "I will get you for that!"

They heard the tap running, and Dina seized her opportunity.

"Mfff!" he lifted his arm to clamp tight and she elbowed him hard in the ribs.

"Umph!" he flinched away, and she moved quickly, to get from the sofa and shoot up the stairs just as the tap switched off.

She knew that Freddie would have to wait for Tom to go back to bed now, and thankfully she had a lock on her door.

For tonight she was safe... but what about tomorrow?

She pulled her clothes off and used the top to wipe at her chest. A little globule dolloped onto her finger, and she froze for a moment, staring at the drop.

Overcome with curiosity she put it closer to her nose to smell it.

Her lip curled slightly as though in disgust, but then suddenly her tongue darted out to delicately taste it. Her finger went into her mouth as she climbed into bed.

As she lay sucking her now clean finger, she thought about her seedy encounter with her stepbrother.

Her fingers drifted down to her pussy.

She heard Tom coming back up the stairs and then soon after Freddie's heavier tread.

Her fingers moved faster over her pussy, and she continued to suck her finger.

She pictured Freddie lying in his bed with her knickers in his face as he rubbed his big fat purple headed dick.

He'd threatened to fuck her with it.

"Don't," she whispered tightly as she felt her body tensing up. "Don't make me... doooo... Dooon't!"

****

Chapter two -- coming soon, home alone and Freddie's thinks she needs to be taught a lesson!