The Invisible Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,761 Followers

It was a good solid floor, no creaks as I moved about, but somehow Barbara had sensed me. Perhaps in the same way that I had sensed the boots in the magic shop. A shape in the mind that was easily dismissed as imagination.

There was a quiet knock and Fiona entered the office, her eyes darting around nervously. No doubt she was wondering if I was there. I waved back, for all the good it did.

For a good half hour the two woman pored over spreadsheets, their laptop computers side-by-side, their chairs increasingly side-by-side. Thoroughly bored, I sat on the floor next to Fiona, using her leg for a pillow, my fingers teasingly idly between her parted thighs. The smell of her pussy was delicious. Even Barbara must have been able to smell it. I wondered if she could smell mine, if the aphrodisiac boots were working on her.

I stood up again and walked round behind her. She glanced at me again, frowning and fearful.

"What is it?" Fiona asked.

"I keep imagining that there's someone here," Barbara said.

"You can see her?" Fiona asked, looking around with a startled expression.

Barbara looked at Fiona. "Her. Yes - well, no. But it's definitely a woman."

"Where?"

A hand reached out uncertainly, almost but not quite touching me. I stood still, wanting that connection but worrying about how she would react.

Barbara shook her head and withdrew. "It's just my imagination. I didn't get much sleep last night."

"But what if she's real?" Fiona said. "Or maybe she's a ghost. Can you touch her?"

"This is stupid," Barbara said as she stood and hesitantly took a step closer to me. On a whim, I stepped closer to her also, and kissed her full on the lips. She recoiled with a scream, staring at me.

Ignoring her, I bent down to kiss Fiona's neck, grabbing her breasts and massaging them the way I had longed to do for an hour now. Fiona moaned with lust, her hands finding mine and caressing them. "She's real all right," she said.

Barbara inched closer. I watched her out of the corner of my eye until she was within reach, then I caught her by the waist and pulled her close, my naked breasts pressing against her blazer. I could feel the hard points of her nipples even through the thick fabric. "You are wearing far too much," I whispered in her ear, before kissing her cheek and working my way down to her neck.

She trembled in my arms, but I could sense her fear lifting, to be replaced with curiosity, and hunger. "Who are you?" she asked. "How are you doing this?"

"I am the avenger of wronged wives," I said. "A teacher of divine pleasure. I'm also free for the next week if you want a live-in maid and lots and lots of sex."

My offer prompted a laugh from her. "That sounds really good," she said.

Fiona, meanwhile, had undressed, and now she stood behind her boss, trapping her between us. "You are definitely wearing too much," she whispered, kissing Barbara's neck from behind.

Barbara sighed with pleasure. "Why do I get the sense the two of you planned this?"

"Do you mind?" I asked.

"No. Though I think I must be quite mad. I've never been with a woman before. I've never understood how lesbians do... what they do. But right now I can't think of anything I want to do more."

"Don't let me stop you."

I perched on the edge of her table, my legs spread, and Barbara dropped to her knees between them, diving down onto my pussy with amateur enthusiasm. Fiona knelt beside her, her fingers questing beneath Barbara's dress. This time I got to enjoy the sight of someone else making funny faces and licking the air, which is certainly more erotic when you can also feel them.

However, she would need a lot of practice to be anywhere near as talented as Fiona. I pushed her away. "If you want more pussy, you gorgeous creature, you'll have to get naked."

"But..." she said, looking out the window. There were many other offices out there with a view of this one.

"But nothing. Embrace your inner slut. Be a real woman."

"Okay," she said after a moment, her last resistance melting.

Fiona and I helped her, kissing her exposed flesh, sucking on her nipples, biting her earlobes, delving between her labia to stroke her clit, and once she was fully bare, her beautiful body visible to all the world, sort of, we lowered her onto her back on the floor, her head trapped between Fiona's thighs.

I parted Barbara's legs and lay between them, determined to take my time exploring the delicate folds of her labia while listening to Fiona instructing her boss on just how she liked her pussy licked. Barbara writhed beneath us as she searched for the additional stimulation that would bring her to the edge, but I denied her, waiting until Fiona cried, "I'm coming," before switching up a gear, focussing on Barbara's clit with soft but rapid strokes.

"Fuck!" she cried, muffled by Fiona's pussy. "Yes!" I continued my attention to her clit until her convulsions quieted, then crawled round and kissed her.

"So," I said. "About that job?"

Barbara laughed. "When can you start?"

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,761 Followers
12