The Invisible Hand Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we enter, I tug his hand until I can whisper in his ear.

"What is Bryn, a man or a woman?" I ask.

"Neither. Refer to them with the plural pronoun," he quickly instructs me.

Guessing that I expanded my horizons today, I follow him inside. If from the outside the house looked abandoned or, at the very least, really neglected, the interior is clearly the result of an accurate design and no money has been spared for it. The walls are painted black, but they are covered with hundreds of thin, tightly packed, slightly wavy steel rods, with a square section, which help diffuse the light. The ceiling has the same color, but the rods are not parallel to it: instead they are shorter and come out, remaining vertical. Hidden in this forest of metal, there are several emerald-green and blue lights, whose reflections on the rods create the illusion of northern lights above our heads. We are walking on black granite so glossy that it reflects the ceiling. All of this contributes to create an austere atmosphere. We are in a living room with a beautiful small round glass table at the center and two black leather armchairs.

"Please, sit," Bryn encourages us, taking one of them for themselves.

I look at my demon, but he doesn't notice my gaze and sits on the other one.

"Pets and slaves should kneel with their owner, dear," Bryn explains to me, only to turn towards Sadie and add, a little mortified, "Oh no, I haven't thought of you, sweetie! Well, don't worry, you don't need to kneel at all, you are more than welcome to stand."

While he helps me out of my coat and get on my knees, I look at the other two. Sadie, caught by surprise, just stands with an uncertain smile next to Bryn, whose hospitable and amiable attitude only makes them even more devious. Somehow the setting is so strange that I don't even feel embarrassed by my position or by the fact that Bryn can see all of my body, which they are now indeed watching.

"You've found yourself a beautiful creature, Eric," they comment addressing him and then they turn to Sadie and add:

"And you have been so kind to do the same for me!"

"What can I say, I'm a generous man!" he jokes, stroking my hair.

"So, tell me something about you, Sadie," Bryn encourages her.

"Well, I'm twenty," she begins, giving me the impression that she has rehearsed this, "I'm very much into gothic fashion, which is the reason why I ended up selling clothes with Nadia…"

"What's the name of the store?" Bryn interrupts her.

"Lace is more."

"Oh, but I'm one of your customers then!"

I and Sadie exchange a surprised look. How is that even possible? I'm pretty sure that between the two of us, we would remember someone like Bryn!

"I only buy online," they clarify "I rarely go outside."

Oh, ok, that explains it. I wonder if with "outside" they also mean the garden. That would explain its state at least.

"I'm glad that you like our products then!" I interject genially.

"Yes, very much so, even if I have to admit that most of my purchases have been for my previous slave."

Good, I think, they're experienced and we can hope to find out who the slave is, in order to check that Bryn is a good dominant.

"And, what about you, Bryn?" Sadie asks, shyly.

"Well, one of the most important things that you should know about me, is that I'm non-binary, which means that I do not identify myself either as male or female," they reply earnestly "I'm 28 and, as for my job, I develop open-source software, but I'm also a translator, since I come from a family with mixed ethnicity and I'm mother tongue in three languages. Oh, and I also keep a quite popular personal blog and own an online platform that allows people to sell their amateur BDSM-themed porn."

"Holy shit!" Sadie murmurs.

"Oh, my shit is definitely not holy!" Bryn jokes making us all laugh.

"So, how is your war with the neighborhood going?" my lover asks.

"Well, I'm still here, aren't I?" is Bryn's smug reply.

"War?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm surrounded by a mob of suburban conformists, who fight whatever and whomever is different. They called the police on me several times during my parties and they try to boycott my life here."

"Why not move, then?" Sadie wonders.

"Bryn doesn't negotiate with conformists," my demon interjects, with some admiration in his voice.

"Precisely. Never compromise on whom you are!" they admonish Sadie, "Besides, I bought this house and it wouldn't be fair if they could take it away from me like that."

"Why here?" I ask, trying to be respectful, "I mean, not that you shouldn't be free of living wherever you like, but you don't strike me as a suburban type."

"Well, a heinous triple murder happened in it. So, on one hand, this is considered a huge downside for buyers, on the other hand, it is a big plus side for me," they explain, somewhat enjoying my shock, "By the time I found it, it had been abandoned for a couple of years and its price had been axed, much like the man who died where you are kneeling right now."

I can't help but look down, for their delight. Sadie is now predictably in awe: she loves macabre stuff.

"And what about the vandals, are they still at it? Did you egg them back after all?" my demon inquires, proving that he does know Bryn at least a little. I decide to ask him how they met, when a metallic clacking behind me signals that he's undoing his pants. I panic: I knew from the beginning what kind of party this would be, but this is still my first time with an audience!

"Yes, they struck just recently and no, unfortunately," Bryn replies with a chuckle, while I witness his cock emerging from his fly, "It turns out that an egg is a little too frail to be used with a potato gun, no matter how you tweak it."

He unceremoniously grabs my hair and pushes my head towards his erect member. It's finally happening. I close my eyes, like a baby who thinks that what they can't see ceases to exist. His warm shaft caresses my lips as he moves my head. I'm saved by my training: my mouth opens in a conditioned reflex to allow my tongue to lick him. The dam crumbles, engulfing me with shame and arousal, my panic forgotten: I just service him orally, as I always do, like there's nothing new about it. After a few seconds, I even manage to open my eyes. Even though in my whole life I've been taught by society that what I'm doing is bad, nothing bad actually happened: Sadie's is watching me with admiration, not contempt, and Bryn seems oblivious of what's happening. No matter how predictable this reaction may seem or how silly my worries, a huge weight has been lifted from my stomach.

"That's what you meant by 'egging them back'?" he exclaims bewildered and amused, jumping a little, but that doesn't distract me: I'm now sucking his glans and a low moan escapes my throat.

He does not want me to stop being part of the conversation though, because he prompts me to stand not between his legs, but on the side, so that I don't give my shoulders to the others. Also, this way everyone can better see me suck him. I blush, but I continue with fervor.

"Of course, I'm no vandal!"

"But you would be justified! I mean, this is wrong!" says Sadie indignantly.

"Oh, don't worry dear, I'll find a proper punishment for those snotty punks. I always do," they promise, "They'll know to fear the witch."

"Witch?" I find myself asking during a brief pause, my eyes still only for his cock. Even though nobody cares, I feel a little as if I had talked with food in my mouth. Well, it is meat in a sense. With all this attention undeniably on me, as if I could ever be invisible before, I've got to close my eyes again for a while.

"Oh yeah, that's how they call me. I love it, it describes perfectly what's happening here: a village of sanctimonious people persecuting someone just because they don't fit their idea of a woman," they say with pride.

They are right: even their house, scary and seemingly in ruins, is perfect for a witch. I decide that the facade and the garden are like this intentionally.

"You are so cool!" Sadie murmurs, incapable of containing herself.

"I know," is their smug, very Harrison Ford-like answer.

"I noticed that Eric is not big on discipline, allowing his pet to speak freely," Bryn observes then, addressing my friend, "and it's fine, but when you become mine, you will speak only when allowed or spoken to."

I'm thinking that Bryn is a little too sure of themselves, but then I realize that their confidence is not so misplaced, when I lick the length of his shaft and I see with the corner of my eyes Sadie fidgeting with her hands joined in front of her lap and nodding promptly:

"Of course!"

"Well, how about dinner?" they propose after a short silence "I know I'm quite famished now! Unless you want to finish, of course, Eric."

I almost did not hear them, completely absorbed by the task of getting his dick all down my throat. Damn it! My gag reflex betrays me again and I retreat.

"No, no, let's eat!" he agrees. Oh no! That's my fault, I was so close and I disappointed him! The fear of punishment sweeps my body in form of a shiver. I haven't though, as I find out when he lifts my chin lovingly.

"I want you to eat, my love," he whispers, as I nod docilely.

He helps me up and we follow Bryn to their kitchen.

"How are your feet?" I ask Sadie in a mix between worry and amusement.

"Shut up!" she hisses between her teeth, making me laugh.

The kitchen has a very modern look, with a lot of stainless steel. At the center of the room, there is a big round glass table supported by what is an unmistakable big old pelt cauldron on a pedestal of raw wood that resembles a pyre.

"I've been told that everyone here likes sushi," Bryn says, showing some trays of maki on the table.

This is not just takeaway, this is classy stuff. As we are about to seat, I notice that this time there are three chairs.

"Here, Nadia, on the pillow: Eric will feed you," Bryn tells me, pointing me to a cushion at the foot of one of the chairs.

Not sure how I feel about it, I take position. Sadie is a little hesitant and it takes a while for her to find a way to seat in a dignified way, without just falling on the chair. When my demon takes his place, he immediately unzips his pants again, for my relief: he wants me to finish! It's hard to tell how much I crave to suck him in front of everyone again: he has indeed corrupted my very soul.

"But you gotta eat!" he warns me, as I immediately dive on his member, this time positioned between his thighs, since the table is quite tall. I nod lewdly with his cock in my mouth.

While everybody else begins to eat, I savor the length of his shaft, but my work is interrupted almost immediately when he takes my chin in his hand and lifts it to the level of a maki he is holding with chopsticks. I open my mouth looking directly at him and stick out my tongue, in the same way I do when I blow him and he wants to watch his cum invading me. His dick indeed twitches at the sight, for my great satisfaction, while the morsel finds its place. It is so good that for a moment I'm distracted from my present humiliation. He smiles and pushes my head back on his member.

I have to pull down his trousers a little more, so that I can fondle his balls with my free hand. It's not just to give him pleasure: I need to keep both of my hands busy, because right now I'm so wet and my vagina so easy to reach, that I might do something that I would regret! I'm not used to this! My chastity belt has been my companion for two years now and I cannot imagine my life without it anymore. Two more sushi rolls are fed to me before I realize that I won't be able to resist much longer. Shifting position on my knees gives me and idea, though. With a little work I can put the heel of one of my shoes exactly below my butt-plug and, rocking my hips, I can use the first to push in and out the second, effectively humping myself in the ass.

Finding some relief in this, I can finally tune in the conversation:

"And so she just hired me!" Sadie is saying, I imagine concluding the recount on how we met and came to work together.

I don't want to be unsociable, so I pause for a moment and take advantage of the transparency of the table to join the talk and face the others at the same time. Sadie is looking directly at me and she crosses and uncrosses her legs nervously. I'm pretty sure that it means that she is very aroused right now. It's so deliciously humiliating to be at their feet!

"How about you and Eric, how did you two meet?" I ask and then I return to my duty, but not before I eat the new roll ready for me.

"Well, I used to be their customer and Bryn used to be mine!" my demon reflects, amused by his own answer.

I glance at him and frown as I slurp my saliva on his shaft. He's turned me into such a slut!

"A few years back I wanted a chastity belt for the slave I had at the time, but when I wrote to him an email, the program somehow already knew his address. Intrigued, I realized that he had written to me for customer support on my website, from which he used to buy porn," Bryn explains.

"At the time I did not go through Nadia's store, you see, I managed the sales by email directly," he adds.

"So, you know, in order to have a customized belt we had to meet and we made fast friends."

"That is how I found out about your shop," he completes, addressing me.

I'm so surprised that I hit the table when I raise my head.

"Ouch!"

He's concerned, but I reassure him with my eyes and then turn my head towards Bryn, who is partly hidden by the cauldron. This forces me to crawl and a little drip of my juices runs along my thighs. He was right, we should definitely be more sociable when he's here.

"I will be eternally grateful to you for that," I tell Bryn, very seriously.

They are a little and perhaps uncharacteristically embarrassed by that.

"Happy to help, dear," they say.

I crawl back to my lover for my next morsel, when I hear them add something:

"Would you like to be fed too, Sadie?"

I turn my head again and understand what prompted Bryn: Sadie has been looking at me with such a longing gaze and such concentration, that she answers with a little delay, which she compensates with a lot of enthusiasm.

"Yes, please!"

"Well then, why don't you fetch a pillow…" they start, but Sadie is already on the floor, eagerly crawling towards Bryn, who seems very satisfied with themselves.

I can't help but watch them hover with the chopsticks on the rolls, carefully choose one, take it up and putting it in front of Sadie's mouth, which has been agape for the whole duration of the process, reinforcing the impression that she has been hypnotized by this witch, whom she stares at in awe. Bryn puts their hand under my friends chin and squeezes her jaws a little, while they guide them open. Sadie's tongue slowly extends to accept her morsel, as if she intends to savor the act more than the food.

"I noticed you like this one in particular, dear," Bryn whispers as she nods, never diverting her gaze from their eyes.

Damn this is hot! It is indeed, because his hand grabs my hair and forces me to go back to my job. The dinner comes to a finish a little later:

"Would you like dessert, my love?" he asks and I nod, with dreamy eyes, while his penis caresses my cheekbone. So I put his cock at the entrance of my gaping mouth, slightly sticking out my tongue, and I squeeze my well-deserved dessert out of him. I love it when his jizz slowly flows into me, dripping from my lips, hanging in a string from my nose… After that, I put it all in my mouth with a finger, I show the bounty I harvested and, as he nods his approval, I close my jaw and savor it. Only when his smell and flavor saturate my senses, I swallow and lick my fingers for good measure.

Behind me Sadie is being fed dessert too, but in her case it's mochi sweets, which she seems to enjoy immensely nonetheless.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed dinner," Bryn says.

Sadie just nods mesmerized by them, while my lover replies:

"Some of the best sushi I ever tasted!"

"Indeed!" I confirm.

They smile with satisfaction:

"So, shall we go on with the night? You know, soon it'll be the witching hour!"

My heart hears their word before me, because it start pounding faster as soon as they began to speak, as if it knew what they were about to say. I gulp: what will a person who calls themselves a witch do to me?

"Yes, let's have fun!" my demon replies, with a devious grin addressed at me.

Bryn gets up and towers over Sadie, who's looking around, surely wondering how she can go back on her ballet boots from the floor.

"Come, little Sadie," they murmur, lazily trailing their fingers through her hair. My bestie turns her head to follow their hand and when our hosts begins to walk to the living room, she follows crawling like a puppy.

"Rise, my love," he whispers in my hear as I watch the scene, "we've eaten and yet I'm so, so hungry," he continues with a savagery in his voice that sends shivers through my whole body, "and you shall feed me!"

His teeth jump on my shoulder and I yelp, pushing his smooth head against me with my hands, in a reverse hug. I love when he says that I feed him, his urges, his darkness. It reminds me that I take care of him just as much as he does with me.

After a brief kiss, he lifts me up, admiring the white marks in the redness that his mouth has left on my pale skin.

"Anything for you, demon mine," I promise, looking him in the eye.

He smiles and takes my hand. When we arrive to the living room, we find Sadie kneeling in front of the armchair on which Bryn is sitting.

"Please, Eric, sit, I'm just about to read Sadie's future!" they announce.

I raise my eyebrows and look at her, but my friend ever-so-subtly shrugs. So we take the same positions we had at the beginning of the evening, with me on the floor just like her.

"So, are you going to use tarots or my hand?" she asks with curiosity: I know she likes this kind of things.

"Those are parlor tricks!" Bryn retorts, seemingly offended.

"Oh, no, I'm sorry, I thought…" Sadie hastily mumbles, letting her voice fade to nothingness when her eyes meet Bryn's.

"When I say that I'm telling you what awaits you, I mean it!" they explain, now in a better mood, possibly because they enjoyed bringing fear in the girl. When they stop talking, all the light stops to shine on us.

"The night shall help me in my task," says their incorporeal voice in the darkness

At that, a blue pentacle appears around Sadie and a violet light shrouds her, allowing us to see again her and ourselves in faint shades of purple.

"Nice," I hear him murmur between himself, while he caresses my hair splayed on his lap.

"The past used to be the future and thus the future will be determined by the past. You shall answer my questions about your past truthfully Sadie, and I will know if you lie," Bryn says, their face even more intimidating now, painted in chiaroscuro by the feeble light.

In the utter silence I can hear her shift uneasy on her knees.

"Why are you here?" is their first question.

"Because I'm seeking a dominant…" she uncertainly replies.

"No, that's what you are looking for, I want to know the cause not the end."

"I… I don't know exactly," she stammers as the light flickers in unison, "I just know that… I used to play with dolls when I was little. I would dress them up, do their hair… No, that's not it. I used to make stories about them, they would do what I said, but it wasn't me giving them roles to play. That would be true if they were human. My stories were their lives, 'cause if I stopped narrating them, they would lie dead on my bed. So I felt responsible to make their existence as beautiful and nice as possible and I loved them dearly. I want somebody to love me like that."