The Invisible Hand Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel her right hand slither on my stomach, going towards the place where a prickly sensation tells me her bush is, and finally begin to finger her pussy. Bryn hands unexpectedly leave my nipples in peace and I feel them go for hers. My bestie moans in my mouth as we passionately make out. Bryn is up to something. Their skin brushes against mine and they grab my nipple rings again! No, not them, they are still busy with Sadie, it's her!

My demon's finger slides in my asshole, another enters my vagina, his tongue flicks on my clit. I can't take this any longer and I cum with a scream, shaking so hard that my lips lose contact with my bestie's. I flop back, but Bryn's chest is not there to catch me anymore, so I reach the floor. What's happening? Hands grab my head, but they don't move it. Warmth and weight suddenly overflow my senses. There's something wet on my mouth and something bulky and hot around my head. Sadie is still there, so… I reach with my arms around: Bryn is now saddling me, grinding their pussy on my mouth, my chin and my nose. I need to shriek, because Sadie is still happily playing with my buttons and my sense of touch is overwhelmed by the orgasm and can't take this too. So I open my mouth and Bryn's taste invades my mouth.

Curiously, it's different from mine, less strong. Lost in sexual frenzy, I give a tentative lick, making them shiver. I like that: I can finally fight back! So I start lapping, trying to imitate what my lover just did to me, even though it's harder because I'm not allowed to move. It works anyway. In the meantime, I try to feel around with my hands. I find Bryn's on Sadie's breasts. Going up I feel something harder. It's someone's chin. No, it's both their chins. They are kissing! I'm happy about that and leave them to their privacy.

My legs probe around, but never find my demon. I feel nails brushing against my chest. Three hands. Sadie is guiding Bryn's to her bush. I give her a happy squeeze of her ass and I realize that she's quivering. I want to make Bryn cum when she does, so I step up my game and reach for their breasts, finding Sadie's hands already there. Of course! In this case, I might as well get my revenge and go for my friend's. When Bryn finally comes, they hump mercilessly my mouth and then fall on the side, taking Sadie with them.

Finally free! I immediately crawl away try to calm myself and properly come down. The drums are beating faster now, just like my heart. It kind of feels like I'm inside of it. The illusion is shattered when I touch again the wall, which is cold and unyielding and I know my heart is neither.

My hand slides to cup my pussy, in an instinctive gesture of protection. After an orgasm I am particularly sensitive and he knows it, he knows that any stimulation will be torture and bliss at the same time… I lie waiting for many beats, for that now is the only way I perceive time. Nothing yet, but I know he's going to attack. He's probably just in front of me, reveling in the notion that he can see me and yet he's invisible to me. Isn't it always like this, after all?

Something warm caresses me! I yelp and crawl away. At every step I make, he touches my skin, never catching me! He's just toying with me… It takes all my willpower to stop and accept my destiny, that I'm his to do whatever he wants, powerless against his lust. My lips meet his, his arms surround my back, his body weighs on mine. My docile legs wrap around him, pushing his menacingly engorged member on my vulva. Oh, I can't have enough of him, I think kissing him with lust. Against my better judgment one of my hands leave his smooth scalp and guides his cock inside of me. Soon, I'm in a torture chamber of my own foolish making

I scream as he pounds me in time with the beating sound, his mouth now between my boobs, which he squeezes brutally. The beast is eating again. Lips meet mine. These feel different. Is it Bryn? A studded tongue and something metallic on my upper lip answer my question: definitely them. A warm shuffling. Smaller hands. Sadie is somewhere around here too. I reach around and find her hand just beside mine, but oriented in the opposite way. Of course, she's eating Bryn's pussy! My kiss is interrupted by Bryn's smile. It feels like a big one: what is it about?

My demon pulls out! No! I need more! Luckily for me, he just grabs me by the waist and turns me upside-down, so that he can fuck me doggy-style. In the confusion, I feel Bryn moving Sadie too and when I'm on fours, their hand guides my head down. The smell of sex is pungent: this is her pussy. They push me further down, until I feel my friend's lips on mine and I give a tentative lick. She shivers and my tongue goes inside of her just when my demon's cock goes back to its place inside of me.

Soon enough my exploration is joined by Bryn, and we keep pleasuring my bestie together, cheek to cheek. It's got to be good, considering how she buckles. Or is it me, mercilessly fucked? I don't know, but I take this fleeting moment of clarity to appreciate the debauchery he has introduced me to: this is my first orgy! Sometimes my mouth meets Bryn's, so that we can exchange a languid kiss covered in Sadie's juices.

Every time the drum resonates in the room, his dick enters deep in me, making my whole body move forward, pushing my tongue inside Sadie's sex, in a perfect assembly line for my mounting orgasm. Bam, bam, he pounds. It's as if the sound is fucking me. Yes, like my bliss is all around me, in their warmth, in their breath. Maybe it's not my demon kissing my back, maybe it's the darkness.

Bryn is indeed a witch, because I've never been so confused about where my conscience resides: is it in or outside my body? Is it in the darkness around me or the one within?

I cum again, so hard that my all body shivers and falls limp. He's coming too, his warm seed gushing inside of me. Sadie joins soon afterwards and before my climax ends, Bryn shakes in a revealing way. I'm not sure what happens after. I only know that I'm kissing him, now in his arms and that the light shines too soon on us. He shields my eyes, so it's less brutal, but it takes forever for the retinal ghosts to disappear from my field of view. Between his fingers I get a glimpse of Sadie on top of Bryn, nestling her head between their neck and their shoulder, oddly resembling a cute koala, a content smile on her face. She wants to stay for the night, I think.

"Well, Bryn, this has been a lot of fun!" my demon says after a while.

"Yes it has," they agree, caressing my bestie's hair and kissing it, "Thank you for lending us your pet, she did good!"

I look up at him, and his warm smile confirms our host's impression, making me very happy. We stay like that for a whilemore, until my lover prompts me to get up.

"We better go, before I fall asleep!" he says.

Should we leave my friend here, with the witch? I'm tempted to, but then I remember that there's no reason to rush things and even if one might think that the most intimate step, sex, has already been made, we still did it in the dark, where nobody could see the rest. I don't believe that it counts: it might even have been a wet dream, for the amount of awareness of what we were actually doing. So I crawl towards Bryn and kiss Sadie's cheek to spur her to follow me, since all she's done since the light was up again was keeping her eyes closed and moaning weakly. In response, she stares at me as a kid who's just been awoken to go to school, but still she complies and gets on her knees too.

As soon as I'm up, I look for my dress, finding it in his hands, all crumpled. Oh well, not that it covered anything really. Bryn helps Sadie on her feet, and she groans in pain for the boots.

"Love the shoes, by the way," our hosts comments, turning Sadie's grimace into a smile.

"Me too!" she says before giving them a peck on the lips.

I help her with her dress and soon enough we are climbing the stairs. I and my demon thank Bryn for the lovely evening and say goodbye. Sadie is a little insecure about what to do. I believe that she's still pondering whether she should stay for the night, but then she remembers my advice and starts to walk towards us. Bryn grabs her forcibly by her jaw, sinking their fingers on her cheek, and drags her in front of their face.

"I will see you soon," they promise, before kissing her greedily.

Sadie is left without words, a thing that apparently amuses our host, and just waves with dreamy eyes. Back to his car, I'm about to get in and sit on the front passenger seat when she stops me:

"Please, boss, get these boots off of me! They're killing me," she admits, her eyes firmly on the ground. I look at my demon: he's amused by her pain, of course. Since I'm not a psycho like him, I'm struck by pity and sit in the rear with her, so that I can unlock her shoes while we travel.

"Better?" I ask, massaging her bare soles, after some tinkering with her padlocks.

"I'm in heaven," she sighs, slumped against the window, and then she adds "How did I do, Eric?"

"Very well kiddo, they seemed very eager to claim you," he says, making her smile.

A few minutes of silence ensue. I decide to break it:

"And how did I do?" I ask, innocently, because, I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for his compliments.

"I'm very proud of you pet. And this time you don't even know why exactly," he claims.

"I don't?"

"You pleased all of us, me especially, in Bryn's basement and that's all you know. What you did not notice is how many sushi rolls you ate."

Of course he's right. He always is.

"The answer is many more than I expected. I will reward you for that."

My heart warms up at this unexpected news. I want to take advantage of that:

"Might I make a request, then?"

"Yes, you may."

"From now on I want to be fed by you anytime we can," I say, because I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

"Oh, that's for sure!"

We reach my friend's house and he takes her to her room in his arms, while she jokingly waves at me and kisses him on his cheek. Back home, I demand that he takes me to bed in the same way: tonight I can ask anything. Tomorrow… Well, I'll have to work for it!

*******************

Feedback:

All kinds of feedback are appreciated. If you decide to give a low score to this story, please find some time to leave a comment and tell me what went wrong. Thanks!