The Invisible Hand Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never told me that.

"Why are you right here, Sadie?" they repeat, apparently unsatisfied by the previous answer.

"Because I trust Nadia. She's the reason why I'm here… I used to be ashamed of my fantasies, you see? Not that I was a prude or anything, my parents aren't either. It's just that… I remember watching TV with them and there was this movie scene where a character bursts into a BDSM club. Everyone was dressed in leather and jacket and… It was for a comedic effect! Indeed, both mom and dad were laughing."

Her voice breaks and I want to take her hand, but he stops me, pulling my hair towards him.

"It's hard, you know? When you love something that makes other people laugh. When they hate you, you can hate them back, when they criticize you can have a discussion. To a certain extent you can convince yourself that you are at war, but when they laugh… What do you do?"

We all remain silent for a while, giving her time to regain her composure.

"So I kept my desire for a dominant in a deep, dark and forgotten place in my heart, until I opened up to Nadia, who was so easy to talk with! I did not know that she was submissive too, at the time, and she wasn't ready to tell me either. Perhaps I sensed it nonetheless, who knows? However, it was when I confessed to her that I wanted a dominant. That moment brought me here, Bryn."

"Continue," they say, probably sensing that there is more.

"She could have told me that it was ok that I longed for a dominant, that I needn't be ashamed of it, like any good and understanding friend would do. Like, they accept you despite your weirdness, you know? But you are still weird, aren't you? Understood, but not really. Instead, she told me 'go for it!', as if I just confessed that I had a crush on some boy. In three words she gave me back my dignity, because she didn't even see my shame, she just mistook it for insecurity. I felt so normal, finally!"

I can't believe I never realized any of this, the importance of a seemingly unimportant conversation! Pride suddenly warms my heart and my consequent smile is swiftly caught and stolen by Sadie's furtive peep.

"Good, Sadie, that is a good answer," they praise my bestie, "You should know, I'm looking for a slave, a person willing to do anything in their power to please me and that is not a task that all can bear. If, as we go forward, you become mine, sometimes sacrifices will be needed, sometimes you will cry over me. I, in turn, will take care of you as my sweet cursed doll. Before you take the long path of becoming mine, you should decide whether you are ready for what's at the end of the road."

Sadie thinks about it for a while and then says:

"Bryn, I don't mean to offend you, but… You just described any good love relationship. So, yes, I'm ready."

Our host, apparently protective of their own emotions, can't conceal their immense satisfaction and their fondness for Sadie anymore:

"That, my dear, is the right answer and I have no more questions…"

"Wait, why do you dominate people?" Sadie asks all of a sudden, almost as an afterthought.

"Because I can, cheeky girl!" they reply, majestically rising from their armchair, "Armies of people have fought me ever since I can remember, because war is always waged by men's tribes on who is different, who is other than. I've bled tears and shed blood aplenty, I've courted death and yet here I am. So you see, I'm the kind of person who knows what they want and they take it."

Sadie is left agape and adoring by this answer.

"Now rise, dear, I want to see what wonders you are offering!" they order, as they squat in front of her.

She immediately puts her arms around their neck and Bryn helps her up, showing impressive strength, since basically she needs to be lifted on her feet. When the hug breaks, Sadie begins to undo the lace of her dress with trembling hands, while Bryn paces around her, enjoying the show my friend is putting on with her sensual and deliberately slow movements. Soon enough her garment falls on the ground and Sadie's beautiful body shines in the violet light, her features elegantly highlighted by the dark shades it casts.

I have seen Sadie undressed many times, but this is the first time that I have the complete picture of her naked body. Her forms are full but perfectly proportioned, making her gorgeous and sensual. Even without a bra, her boobs are remarkably firm and I find out that her areolas are small, whereas the nipple is big and puffy, perhaps because of the excitement. Her bush is shaved into a cute heart.

Bryn's hand hovers on her forms, never touching her, caressing her with nothing but its own heat and Sadie can indeed sense our host's every movement, for she gasps and shivers accordingly, possessed by the invisible powers of this witch.

"Very nice, you'll give me great pleasure," they compliment her, now in front of her, their mouths separated by the tiniest breath.

"What… What is my future, then?" Sadie shyly asks in a whisper.

"I can tell you with utter certainty that your immediate future is whatever I want it to be!" is their smug answer.

Sadie's legs bend a little, as she blurts:

"That is so true!"

"Of course it is! I told you I don't do parlor tricks!"

In that instant, almost in spite of what they just said, the room is inundated with light. My friend instinctively shuts her eyes and that's when Bryn kisses her for the first time. It's the briefest contact between their lips, but as soon as they part, an enraptured Sadie stumbles forward, in the attempt to chase Bryn's, but the witch won't make that easy, because they just turn around and take my hand:

"Come, Nadia, let's begin your descent…" they say, extending their hand to me. I turn my head towards my demon, who's observing Sadie in turn. I know those eyes: he's studying her, plotting something dark and sinful. A subtle gasp escapes my mouth and draws his attention to me. With a sly grin, he just nods and I accept our host's help.

My friend seems on the verge of jumping on Bryn to prove her worth, when they take her hand too and lead us behind a corner in the room, where apparently there is a flight of stairs going both up and down. We head to the basement, as promised. Bryn lets go of me, trusting my hand to my demon, and gallantly concentrates on helping my bestie with the steps. She appears to be having the time of her life: I'm so happy about how well this is going!

We arrive at a corridor with three doors and when our host opens the closest one, a part of me expects a dungeon, with a stone wall, big metal rings on it, cages and torture devices. What appears in front of my eyes is completely different. It looks more like the stage of a theater: a room with black opaque walls and ceiling and a linoleum floor of the same color. There are some hidden spotlights here and there, but mostly it's empty, as if it needed a scenography. Correction: there is a black mat on the floor. And steel rings! I see them now, but they are painted black too.

"The witching hour is nigh, Nadia, and I shall cast a dark spell on you," they declare with a mischievous smile as we enter the room, making me gulp my fear, "but first, please Sadie, undress me."

My friend tiptoes towards our host, who's now giving us their back and keeping their arms up, in a T shape. She goes with her hands for their belt, when they stop her:

"With your mouth, dear, thank you."

Sadie jolts a little, but she immediately accepts the challenge with a defiant smile. Since their shirt is not buttoned anyway, she takes one of the eyelets in her mouth and gently tugs it, until the garment is free from the grip of the tight belt. After that, she goes for the collar and slowly drags it away from one shoulder and then from the other, until the shirt falls off when Bryn lowers their arms, revealing a toned torso with many tattoos. The upper back is completely covered by a big pentacle with a cat eye at the center, surrounded by a Celtic decorative pattern and pagan symbols. Below, there is a composition of animal skulls, beads, various herbs, tarots and candles that crosses over on their ass. A very realistic snake tightly coils around the entire length of their left arm.

"You are so cool…" Sadie blurts shyly, only to immediately resume her work and kneel in front of Bryn with their help, to attack the belt, which proves to be a formidable adversary for her mouth. I step forward to help, when he grabs me from behind, one hand on my neck and one on my vulva.

"Let her fight her own battles, my love," he whispers in my ear, dipping a finger in my wet and awaiting pussy.

He's right: after a while Sadie figures it out and finally Bryn's trousers fall on the ground. They are wearing the thinnest tong and finally confirm that they are anatomically a female.

"Thank you, Sadie. Now the shoes, if you don't mind."

My bestie and I gasp at the same time, not entirely for the same reasons: for what concerns me, I'm surprised both for the request and the fact that my demon has just begun fingering me. Will she do it? She is looking uncertain at Bryn's elegant leather shoes, a model for men. Our host slowly raises their foot until the shoestring meet Sadie's chin, in order to encourage her. That does it: she bites one of its ends and undoes the knot. Then she muses a little and works on the tongue of the shoe for a while, until she finally has it between her teeth and can pull it, effectively freeing the foot, from which the shoe falls after she rubs her cheek on the heel.

"What are you waiting for, pet? You don't want to embarrass me in front of my friends, do you?" he hisses, letting me go.

"Of course not, demon mine," I assure him as I turn around and kiss him on the mouth.

Seeing Sadie literally lowering herself to Bryn's shoes turned me on so much, that I decide to start from them. So I drop on my knees and taste the bitter shoelace shortly after. In the meantime he unbuttons his shirt, a task that would be too complicated for me to do with my mouth.

"Can I please smell it?" I hear my bestie ask behind me. I'm presently biting the foul-tasting back of his shoe to make it slip away and I see Bryn, now facing us, allowing Sadie to caress with her nose their hairless vulva and then slowly sliding it between their outer labia, her eyes closed in bliss, while they stroke her hair smugly. Their chest is almost as flat as a man's, reinforcing the androgyny of their look.

"So well-behaved, Eric!" they comment, while I pull his smelly sock away, wondering whether they refer to me or my friend.

"Indeed! So, tell us, what have you concocted tonight?"

"Well, as you know we live in a world of light, and yet we carry the deepest darkness inside, in our skull, where the sun never shines and our eyes don't see," they explain, while I push the free end of his belt in the direction of the buckle, "Tonight I'm going to perform a ritual to turn us inside-out. The world will host our darkness and become as unknowable as our deepest desires, allowing them to dwell in the physical realm. Then, our body and our minds will be the only things of which we will have some semblance of control, mirroring the world in our daily lives. The conduit of this reversal of roles will be Nadia."

With pride, I rise as his clothes fall on the ground. I'm still elaborating on their words, when they add:

"Undress, Nadia."

I don't get the chance to do it: he grabs the hem of my dress and lifts it up without warning, showing my naked body to Bryn and my bestie, who's watching raptly while she hugs Bryn's thigh. I imagine that any person would feel the urge of covering their intimate parts, but my demon has trained me better than that. Even though I blush, my body, his body really, stays perfectly still and in display for everyone to admire and envy. Then, holding my neck with one hand, he grabs the ring at the end of my butt-plug with the other and slowly extracts it, making me yelp and whine for him. When he's done, he unceremoniously shoves it in my mouth and I diligently suck it in front of everyone, showing them how depraved and corrupted I am.

"Eric you lucky bastard!" Sadie jokes, rubbing her cheek on our host's bare skin in a very endearing way, while he takes back the plug and puts it with his clothes. Bryn, on their part, sneaks a hand on their pussy and slowly fingers themselves with fiendish desire. For the first time I notice that there is a small curled-up black cat aptly tattoed on their vulva.

"You like your boss, dear, don't you?" they ask Sadie, "Why don't you do the next part then? Grab that jar over there."

My friend crawls to the mat, where there is a small glass jar waiting for her, and then back to me. As my demon helps her up on her crazy boots, she makes a pained grimace. I shake my head with a smile and she sticks her tongue out in response.

"Now, dip your finger in the content of the jar and then use it to draw on your friend," Bryn instructs, now next to her.

Her index is a little hesitant as it hovers on my skin. My demon's, in the meantime, is very much not hesitantly back in my pussy, mischievously circling my clit as he kisses my neck from behind.

"What should I write?", Sadie asks uncertainly.

"Not write, just draw lines in the way you feel most natural," Bryn explains.

Then it happens, she finally touches my chest. Her finger is cold and a little sweaty for the tension. It should feel awkward, with the both of us naked, but oddly enough it's not. Intimacy, I learn, is not about experience, it's about knowledge and respect, and Sadie already knows the most intimate aspects of my life, because she understands, shares and respects them. She's the only one, really, beside my lover. So it's only natural that I feel perfectly fine with her, as her index spirals on my breast and ends on my nipple.

"What is it?" I ask, noticing that the liquid is transparent on my skin.

"The link between the inscrutable darkness inside of us and the world we see: the pure light of human connections. Here, Eric, do her back."

My demon dips all of his fingers but the thumbs in the liquid and passes his open hands on my back, as if he was scratching me, making me arch it and gasp. After that, he works on my butt-cheeks, drawing lines that seem to irradiate from my sex, while Sadie keeps making her spirals on my tummy. I keep my eyes closed, basking in the sensation of my two favorite people in the world painting me with their hands, to the point that I really feel warmer. No, wait, that's not an illusion: Bryn has just walked to the wall and turned a bright spotlight on me.

While they do my legs, I wonder what's going to happen next, since they could have not chosen more cryptic words to explain their plan. A new source of warmth on my skin: Sadie is shyly kissing my pussy, while my demon gives a peck on my asshole, which he enjoys so much.

"Good, that is a good vibe, my friends, we are ready" Bryn approves.

"What about… What about my shoes?" Sadie then asks uncertainly, with a hint of hope, addressing me and Bryn: I still have the keys to their padlocks!

"Oh no, dear, don't worry about them, those shoes seem awfully complicated to remove, you can keep them on," they reply deviously, making my lover chuckle behind me.

Sadie seems both disappointed and elated by Bryn's words, and she tries to smile, betraying her discomfort. Poor thing!

All of a sudden I feel the back of my knees being pushed by his arm and my lover lifts me up like a rag-doll. I let him do without protests: he can do whatever he wants with me, after all.

"Yes, Eric, put her on the mat, I think we are ready," they say, while I'm gently lowered on the soft surface, "Help Sadie kneel too."

Bryn begins pacing around the room.

"You hear it?" they ask in a theatrical way, "No, you don't, not really, it's just an echo in the distance."

But I do hear it now: a distant thumping, around me. The light is not so bright anymore…

"Yeah, don't look around, because you won't find it there! It's where you never look, it's what you are forbidden to listen to."

Is it drums? Its volume is slowly growing, for now I can clearly hear it. Sadie is watching raptly our host as I do, while my demon, lying beside me, strokes my hair and kisses my shoulder. Shadows are dancing on their skin now.

"But it's coming out now, it's oozing from your skin, engulfing this room, eating the light!" they continue, as their voice drowns in the rhythmic thuds, which are becoming louder and louder, and their pale body disappears in the darkness, which is getting deeper and deeper.

"I lured it with the most tempting prey, a sacrificial victim who won't be able to hide. Let it go, free yourself, let the beast out!"

Wait, sacrificial victim? I immediately understand what they mean: my body is not surrendering to darkness, there are dim lights resisting, sinuous lines running on my curves. They marked me! My demon laughs. Oh, no! I begin to crawl away, expecting him to grab me and pin me down, but he lets me.

"Eat her, ravage her, she can't get out! Her only hope is that light returns, that somebody screams 'Lux', but she won't, because the beast is inside of her too…"

I can't see anything now! It's pitch black all around me, except me! They can see me, but I won't be able to see them, for my light is too dim to shine knowledge and control over my surroundings. The drums are pounding so loud now, that I can't hear them approaching. I'm defenseless. I'm wet. The beast is indeed inside of me too…

With my heart beating in unison with the darkness, I wait. The cold wall behind me is the only thing that makes me feel safe. I scream as hands grab one of my ankles. His hands, I'd know them anywhere. My demon is too strong for me and quickly drags me away from naive refuge. A hand grab my arm! And then another! They are everywhere and nowhere! Is it Sadie trying to rescue me? Or is it Bryn? All I know is that they have no intention of saving me, because they pin me down to the floor. Wait! They're trying to pull me away! But they can't, because he holds me. Then it comes to me: they are not acting together, each of them have their own agenda, each of them desires me for themselves!

He forces my legs open, a ravenous beast with his prey at their mercy. My shrieks get lost in the ever-present drum sounds, as he bites my inner thighs, his hunger too impatient. The hands let me go for an instant and I try to get up in the vain attempt of fleeing, as if there was anywhere I could go, but they immediately fly on my breasts and push me against something warm. My attempt at freeing myself is thwarted as soon as they find my nipple rings and tug. I yell in pain, understanding the message: don't try anything. So I flop on my captor just when my demon's mouth finally reaches my sex, winning the fight against my legs. I can feel his flat tongue pressing hard on me, licking me from my asshole to my vulva, gathering my overflowing juices as it goes, while the hands on my nipples knead them, enhancing my arousal: their tips are so erect that they're aching.

"Oh, fuck!" I scream pointlessly in the darkness, when he sucks hard on my swollen clit, hitting it with his tongue, and someone bites my neck. It's got to be Bryn!

I wiggle in vain, my whining lost in the loud thumping, as he mercilessly licks and stimulates me and Bryn tortures my nipples. Wait: something different, warm on my side. A small hand touches me and then disappear. Something heavy pushes on my tummy. Sadie is straddling me now, trapping me even more.

I shriek again as he slaps my cunt and then dives in it to reap the new juices that his action will induce. I can feel Sadie's big breasts caressing mine, her breath meeting mine, her lips on mine. In the safety of darkness, where nothing is forbidden anymore, she can finally kiss me. At first, she slowly licks my lips, sucking them gently, trying to convince them to open. They are are so full and soft… And so mine finally welcome her. It feels good! I thought I would have more problems kissing a girl, this girl especially, but I find out that I don't, especially with Sadie.