The Invisible Hand Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bushyTrail
bushyTrail
298 Followers

"No quarter, pet!" he hisses.

I keep lapping as she tries to get away from me: now it's me trapping her, hugging her thighs. Another surge shakes her body.

"Please, boss!" she shrieks.

"Not yet," he commands.

Her orgasm is becoming a paradoxical torture, but I go on, not only because he wants me to, but also because I realize I enjoy being a little dominating with her. Is it this why he wanted me to do this? To show me a new side of myself?

"Please, boss, please!" she begs.

"Let her be now, pet," he concedes, and I stop at once.

As soon as I raise my head, still shaking from her climaxes, Sadie gets up to and kisses me, making me fall on my back. We spend the time she needs to come down making out. It feels so natural now, I think, caressing her chin.

"Thanks, boss, you are the best," she murmurs when our lips finally part.

We are lying on our sides, looking at each other in the eye. Sadie seems beyond happy and a terrible thought crosses my mind, deflating my arousal: what if he was wrong? Am I leading my best friend, who has a huge crush on me?

"Sadie, look, we…" I begin, not even knowing what to say, but she puts a finger on my lips and closes her other hand on the front part of my collar, where the snakes open their mouths.

"Do you think he can listen now?" she asks, in a conspiratorial tone that scares me to death.

I just shake my head, even though I'm not sure whether and where he installed his demonic ears in the room. At the time I told him to install as many surveillance tools as he wanted.

"Just wanted some privacy," she explains shrugging and then, after a long silence, she continues, "I love you Nadia, with all my heart, but not in the way you fear."

I must have relaxed visibly, because she chuckles.

"Ever since I met you, I had an incredible crush on you and I thought I was in love with you," she admits, blushing but keeping her gaze on me "Then, during my first days at the shop, as I got to spend more time with you, I started wondering if I actually wanted to be you, if what I loved was your life rather than you. Then again we became close friends and my love for you changed again: you were like this powerful combination of a big sister, a mentor, a bestie and a role model."

I smile flattered.

"Then we kissed at Bryn's, and my attraction to you became sexual again. And now we finally had proper sex, just me and you and my wildest dream has become reality. It was awesome, by the way, exactly as good as I always imagined. And I want more, if he lets me, but thanks to it I am finally sure of what you are to me."

My heart is beating achingly fast.

"You are my boss. There's no other name for what we have. It's not the kind of relationship you find out there, between other people, for which there is already a word. It comprises all the things I've mentioned and more, like friend with benefits. So, you see, you don't have to worry: boss does not mean lover. I do want a lover, I also want them to be my master, but that's not a role I wish you covered too."

I exhale relieved and then I just kiss her on the forehead:

"And you are my favorite doll!"

She smiles endearingly, pushes my shoulder and straddles me, letting my collar go.

"I wish he would let me reciprocate!" she complains caressing my caged pussy, sounding a little stagey.

He laughs:

"You'll have both to work hard for that to happen!"

"He said something!" Sadie exclaims, pointing a finger to me, perceptively.

"It won't be easy, he says."

She then lowers herself on me and with her head resting on my chest, whispers to the snakes in my collar, where he's listening to us:

"I'll do whatever you want, Eric!"

"You are going to regret that!" I joke and she sighs.

We stay like that for a while, with me caressing her white hair. I think I know now why my demon pushed us to have sex. According to her, Sadie has been fantasizing about it for years and I believe that this has fueled her crush for me. She needed it to become real in order to finally understand her feelings for me. Sometimes we delude ourselves that we love someone just because we are looking for someone to love. I'm happy that we did it: her friendship is the most important one to me.

"Wanna tell me what happened with your mom?" Sadie tentatively asks, interrupting my thoughts.

It's the right time. Now it's that moment when you have had some fun to distract yourself from something shitty, and yet you need to vent and talk about it, and so I tell Sadie everything. Many pauses are needed to let my increasingly broken voice rest. The pain in my throat reflects the one of my soul.

Sadie already knows everything about my shitty last ten years, so she understands everything I share.

"Shit! It's like one of those nightmares in which you find yourself naked in class, only much much worse!" she says at the end.

"Yeah…"

"If it's any consolation, my parents would kick me out of the house if they found out what I'm into," she assures, shuddering at the mere thought.

"Yeah, at least my dad does not carry a gun!" I joke, because Sadie's father is a cop, "Why do you still live with them, anyway? I mean, don't you wanna be free of having your lover in your house?"

This is something I never understood about her. I literally fled at the first chance I had and I still remember fondly the first few messy days because, even though I felt clueless and somewhat lost about how to be an adult, the freedom I finally had was just too exhilarating for anything to ruin it.

"Let's put it this way: I'm a woman with expensive tastes and living with them saves me a lot of money," she explains, but I don't believe her, not completely: she does spend a lot of money in dresses and accessories, but sometimes I have the feeling that she is clinging to her childhood.

We stay in silence for a while.

"You did the right thing, you know. Your mother is just too overbearing," Sadie says, more seriously now.

"She has probably invented a new form of helicopter parenting: tank parenting," I wryly joke.

"And every relationship between two people needs boundaries," she continues, fighting my attempt of hiding behind humor.

"Even the one with him?" I ask, a little worried.

"Do you ever feel the need for them?"

"Oddly, no," I find myself saying, "Like, now I might want to talk about him, so I should be uncomfortable with my collar recording everything and sending it to him, but I'm not. He knows that I love him and that's enough for him not to take offense if I criticize our relationship. He does not just always hear me: he always listens."

"Yeah, but he is human too, isn't he?" Sadie objects.

"Sometimes I really am not sure. I'm pretty confident that this kind of relationship wouldn't work with any other master. He's the most brutally honest person I know. He's very literal, it's hard for him to hear a criticism about a behavior and make it about himself."

My friend nods, but I feel the need to make sure that she really understands.

"I've spent so many years having my parents pry the truth out of me, extracting my thoughts and my personal life from me by force, with the excuse of my mental illnesses. They take it, and they hack it, shred it and remold it into something they are comfortable with, to have the illusion of understanding it and then hurt me with their judgment."

Sadie grimaces at the idea.

"That's the kind of thing you need boundaries for: they are for protection. However, he does not judge. If he doesn't understand something, he doesn't even bother to think about it until he does. Like one of his computers, you know? If the first step of the program does not end, the second never starts. So I need no protection and no boundaries. And what's best, I am the one who willingly gives all of this to him. Life has always been a burden for me, but sharing all of it with my demon is also sharing the weight."

"Alright, boss, that's good enough for me," Sadie approves with a smile.

Her words make me realize that, even if I'm fine sharing my life with him, the people who are part of it might not, so I add.

"But if you don't want him to hear, I can just say 'demon mine, I beg you, turn your ears away, I promise it's for something bad!' and he won't listen," I explain.

"It's ok, I'm fine with him listening, boss," she reassures me.

"Demon mine, come back to me!" I say, to have him listening again.

"Besides, this is so fucking cool!" she adds with a grin.

We stay quiet for a while. Sadie caresses my tattoo and I her hair.

"Speaking of hiding things," she says to break the silence, playing with one of my nipple rings, "I've been thinking about your chastity belt: it's awesome how your dom has total control over your sex, so I would like to do the same, but a belt is just too conspicuous…"

"Tell me about that!"

"Yeah, so I've come up with an idea that is just as cool and very much me: lacing up my pussy! Like, piercing my outer labia with small grommets and have a lace run through them. Actually I read about it in a story in Literotica, you know, the website, but I've talked to a friend of mine who is a piercer and he said that it can be done with my pussy lips. So… What do you think?"

"I think it's an awesome idea! You would look super cute!" I reply with enthusiasm, for her delight: I feel that she is actually asking for permission, as well as an opinion.

"I don't think that it would work much for chastity, though," I warn her.

"Yeah, I know… But I was thinking that I could lock my pussy by joining the lace ends with sealing wax, you know, like with love letters, so that, if I remove it, the seal will break and my master will know and punish me."

"That's very romantic," I concur.

"Also, maybe there is a way to fasten a clit shield with it, you know, without extra piercings."

"Demon mine, are you listening? Would you help my doll?" I ask, remembering that I have an expert at my disposal.

"Yes, pet, I'm always listening. I'll think about it."

"So?" Sadie inquires impatiently.

"His twisted imagination is already at work!" I announce.

After that I put on my outfit for the day and take Sadie out for breakfast, not before a short trip to her house to get her properly dressed. The rest of the day somehow manages to get back on the right track. From time to time I have flashes of a fight with my mom, not only the most recent one. To make matters worse, after lunch I get a call from my father, but as soon as he starts rambling about how horrible I am as a daughter, I just hang up. I have half of a mind to ask my demon to shield me from these calls, but then a realization comes to me: being able to interrupt them whenever I want makes me feel reassuringly in control, and so I drop the idea.

Anyhow, I am still shaken: for sure tonight I'm going to have my recurrent nightmare of being chased by monstrous bloodhounds. With this looming feeling, I come back home early, as always when he is in Europe. He never said anything, but I know that it is getting very late there and, if I go out, he will be up all night checking what I do: I don't want him to be a zombie at work tomorrow. So I just summon him and we talk for an hour or so about my fucked up family. After that, I go to bed, lulled by the sound of his breathing that he's so compassionate to share with me.

Chapter 6 – Message in a model

Tuesday begins as any other day. I did not have my nightmare, which is in itself a little disquieting: why am I so calm about this? What sick trick is my mind going to play now? I go through the rest of the day with a foreboding that something bad is going to happen, even if my demon keeps whispering soothing words, because he does not like that the source of my fears is not him, as he put it.

So, we are about to close the shop, when a young black skinny woman, whose head is completely shaved, enters our front door, wearing a long coat.

"I'm sorry, miss, but we are closing," I warn her.

"That's precisely what I've been waiting for," she claims somewhat scornfully and speedily walks towards Sadie, who was, up until a few moments ago, taking the cash out of the register and into the safe.

Without stopping for a second, the stranger opens her coat and lets it fall on the ground, revealing her naked body.

"The witch has a message for you," she announces, staring straight at Sadie, as she reaches the counter, hoists herself up and lies on her side on top of it.

I run to Sadie's side, enthralled by the scene. In front of my gaping friend, the stranger just stares at us, completely at ease in her nakedness. She is lean and fit and her breasts are the stuff of dreams: full and firm, with both the small very dark nipples pierced with a shiny stud. On this body, one of the most beautiful I've ever seen, someone has drawn with silver strokes and in a very ornate handwriting the following words: "I shall be waiting for you at 8 sharp in my hovel, for a night of lust and wicked fun. Don't come if you don't mean to submit to my every desire.".

"Holy mama…" Sadie whispers.

"Do you understand their message?" the stranger asks.

My friend hastily nods, still a little shaken. In the meantime, I notice that the woman is wearing a ring collar, so I stop her as she seats, seemingly about to leave:

"Wait! Are you Bryn's slave?" I ask.

The woman looks at me and then lowers her eyes:

"I have been in their spell, yes."

"So you are not theirs anymore?" Sadie inquires.

"No."

"How… How come? If I may ask?" my friend insists.

The stranger seems way more uneasy with our questions than with her nudity:

"They did nothing wrong, if that's what you are fearing. My modeling career took off, forcing me to travel a lot and I realized that I wanted more from life than what they could offer in their house," is the somewhat enigmatic answer.

"Their house?" I repeat, confused.

The woman sighs.

"They don't leave their hovel. Ever," she states, very seriously, "They don't like it."

"Oh," Sadie murmurs.

"So, if you are not together, why are you… Well, doing this?" I ask, sensing some unsolved business between her and Bryn.

"They gave me to another master, whom I love," she answers, addressing Sadie, "You don't have to fear anything from me, I'm just their friend. But be prepared: once they curse you with their love, nothing will ever completely remove the spell. As you see, whenever I'm in the city and I visit them, if they demand, I obey. Always."

With this she hops off the counter, hands Sadie a crop I didn't even notice she had in a sheath attached to her thigh, and bends over:

"Now, please mark me with the crop and kiss the spot, so that your lipstick leaves a stain. This way the witch will know that I relayed the message properly."

"What?" my friend mumbles.

"Hit me, as many times as it's necessary, please."

I nudge Sadie, who reluctantly swishes the crop. The stranger flinches, but stays silent.

"I'm going to need more, if I don't want to incur in their punishment which, trust me, would be much worse."

"Ok, tell me when to stop," Sadie suggests with a very apologetic tone.

So she goes on and on, trying to hit the same spot, and I count twelve strikes before she is finally asked to cease. Then she bends on the stranger's buttock and kisses it, pressing her lips hard so as to leave a red mark.

Once she has what she needs, the woman goes back to her coat to dress up again and then to the street. As she closes the door, I catch a glimpse of her watery eyes.

"So, are you going?" I ask Sadie.

"I…" she mumbles, "I'm a little scared: if I go alone, I have no safety net: what if I mess it up? What if they don't like me anymore?"

"She needs a little push," my demon whispers, "take the padlock of her collar in your hand and tell her to do it!"

He's right, so I get closer to her, pull her towards me by the collar and say:

"I think you should go."

She hastily nods and then smiles to me:

"Yes, boss!"

"Give her a reward," he hisses, "show me how good you are at fucking girls too, my debauched slut!"

A wave of arousal spreads in my body, suddenly making everything possible. It's only the energy of his temptation that fuels what I do next:

"Good girl," I find myself saying and I drag her by the collar in the laboratory, where I slide my hand down the skirt of her red and black dress, lift it up and go for her panties. Sadie gasps, tenderly takes my head in her hands and pulls it closer to hers. Our lips touch. We kiss with no hurry, no greed, savoring each other's lips, while her panties fall down on her thighs, covered with shredded tights. My fingers find her wet vagina and without ceremonies slip inside her snatch. Sadie is moaning.

"You hid the ballet boots here, right?" I ask, parting slightly my lips from her now open mouth, while I stroke hard her pussy with three fingers.

"Yes!" she pants.

"Good, because you are going to wear them," I order, penetrating her with my middle finger.

"Yes, boss!" she whispers.

"And I'm going to keep the keys: if you want out of them, you've got to come to me tonight!" I add, to make sure she does not spend the night there yet.

Her pussy is stretching to accommodate the other fingers.

"Yeah, I'm going to wear them for as long as you want, boss!"

My movements grow faster and stronger: I want to finger-fuck her roughly, because I know that in her place that's what I'd hope for. She leans in on me to kiss me again.

"And before starting anything, I want you to tell them your hard limits and establish a safe-word," I continue, freeing myself from her lips only for the time necessary to speak.

She can't stay away from mine and just nods. With a great effort, I back off again and murmur:

"And you are going to be a good, obedient girl!"

This does it. I feel her climax coming and fuck her harder, until she screams, muffling her voice on my neck. I hug her while she comes down, licking her juices from my fingers. I'm really getting a liking for them.

"Is this new employee bonus?" she cheekily inquires afterwards.

"Sure, why not?" I reply laughing.

Sadie then heads to the bathroom to fix her makeup and wipe herself, while I fetch her boots. That reminds me! He really liked how painful they are. So I sit down at the counter and look for a pair of wedge ballet boots "for beginners" on sale online.

"Am I starting a trend?" Sadie mocks me behind my back.

"Yeah, this is definitely your fault!" I jokingly scold her, as I hand over her pair.

"I like the mid-calf ones!" she comments.

I agree, they are made of glossy latex and have padlocks too, so I put them in the cart and complete the purchase with a sigh, prompting Sadie to kiss my cheek.

"Come on, if all goes well, at least we'll share the pain!"

She calls herself an Uber and soon enough she's on her way to the witch's hovel and I on mine home.

"Why don't you have a nice walk, pet?" he cruelly mocks me "Turn right now!"

He likes to force me to take long detours, to prolong the torture of walking on high heels. This time he has selected a crowded street in my path. Lost in my thoughts, I already fear the day when the new pair of boots arrives. That's probably the point of all of this: besides my asshole, the part of me he likes to fuck the most is my mind.

"Fetch your phone, my love, I want to play with you…"

Oh no! I am already blushing when I take my cell out my purse and bring it to my ear: I know all too well what is going to happen.

"Good pet!" he encourages me, beginning to slowly finger me under my chastity belt, "Now, pretend you are answering a call and repeat out after me, loud…"

I sigh.

"Yeah, I love rimming his asshole, it feels so good on my tongue!" he murmurs.

bushyTrail
bushyTrail
298 Followers