The Invisible Hand Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, what a sight!"

He's not just excited: if I'm not mistaken, he has the same tone of voice that I heard when he was talking shop with my demon, a professional interest. Does he really see me as good material for a fuckdoll? I'm getting wet at the thought!

When my shoes are off too, I receive more instructions:

"Good! Now Eric, please, put our patient on the surgical table!"

"Wait, what?" I gasp, looking around for help: Sadie is opening her eyes wide, looking sideways at our host, but my demon just smiles and lifts me from the ground.

I yelp, but before I can protest, he gently lowers me on the futon. In the meantime, Paul has whispered something to Sadie and she's now kneeling beside me. My hand ends up in hers and I think she's just trying to reassure me, but instead she pulls it towards the edge with an apologetic expression and soon enough there's a cuff around my wrist! Resigned to my destiny, because, whatever my demon wants from me, I know I will give him, I rest my head on the futon and watch on the ceiling Paul and my lover tying me in an X position.

"Well then, time to play!" Paul announces, as everybody sits down around me, "Do you all know how Operation works?"

"Yes, you have to extract small objects from the patient's body," the owner of my heart answers.

"Precisely, and if you touch the patient, a beep tells you that you lost your turn," he completes, "but how does it really work, what happens when you touch the patient?"

Sadie frowns and I imitate her.

"Ah, yeah, I remember. The pliers and the board are two ends of a circuit, and when they touch an electric current can finally flow and activates the patient's nose, which beeps!" my demon replies: he's an engineer after all.

"Precisely. My version of Operation works similarly. Now I will apply several sticky rubber targets on certain parts of our patient, Nadia," Paul explains, showing a disk as big as a toenail with a smiley face printed on it and as thick as a poker chip, which I saw him fetching from the game box.

"Our goal is to remove them with these pliers, without touching her body," he continues, presenting now metal pliers covered in black rubber except for the tips and connected to a wire, "because this time these two pliers are like two ends of a circuit, a capacitor if you know what that is, and they are charged."

Oh no…

"And if they touch the human skin, which is conductive," he goes on, as the pliers approach one of my nipples, "the circuit closes and a current flows!"

I yelp as I feel a powerful sting in the exact place where the tips have touched me. A button on the pliers flicks and I hear a beep.

"In order to play again you have to press this button to recharge the capacitor. The beep you heard comes from the vibrator of this dildo here, which Eric should insert into his pet and which activates whenever we make a mistake for a few seconds."

"Awesome!" he shouts, enthusiastically going with his hand for the sex toy, but Paul stops him.

"Sadie, please remove her butt-plug," he says to my friend, who has been watching the scene agape.

A little uneasy, she crawls between my legs and tentatively grabs the ring at the bottom of the plug, when Paul interrupts her, giving a knowing look to my demon:

"With your mouth, please. Eric here told me that you are quite deft with it," he orders with his usual nice manners.

Sadie gives me an adorably bratty grin and lowers her head, getting closer to my ass, a little hesitantly: she knows that she's going to have to operate blind, because my own body will hide the plug when her mouth reaches it. I'm about to lift my hips to help her, when my demon presses my stomach down. No help. I can feel her warm breath on my wet sex. She's opening her mouth. Her nose pushes against my inner labia, tickling me a little. Her tongue is out and it is searching tentatively for the ring, only to find my pussy: too high. She is taking a big breath. Is she smelling me? Now her face is pressing harder on my labia. I hear it, she found it. She cannot bite it, she has to get closer. She's now sucking the skin between my anus and my vagina. A certain arousal mounts in me. There! She tugs, but it won't come out! She pulls harder and a wave of pleasure irradiates from my demon's favorite fuckhole. I push, she pulls until, after an interminable time, it's out.

Sadie is panting and I'm pretty sure that she is horny as hell right now. My demon finally has the permission to insert the dildo, which he does, slowly. In the meantime, Paul has slid behind Sadie, who is still holding my plug and oddly resembles a puppy with its rubber toy. Her date is whispering something in her ear, licking her earlobe from time to time, while he takes the plug in his hands and Sadie tilts her head to better expose herself.

"Lick it, Sadie, clean it good for your boss," I hear him whispering, as he holds it just in front of my friend's mouth.

And so she does: while Paul sucks her lobe Sadie licks my butt-plug, or rather sticks her tongue out and lets her date rub the toy on it. This is very erotic and I wish that my demon had not stopped his work with the dildo.

"Good girl!" he praises her and then, more loudly, he adds:

"Let's play then!"

Sadie is looking at me and blushing hard right now. They all have some disks to apply on me to their liking. Needless to say that most of them end up on my breasts and my shaved vulva, especially close to my outer labia, but some are also on my thighs and my hips, mostly thanks to my bestie.

My demon gets to play first.

"Oh, I could never be a surgeon, my hands shake so much!" he jokes with a wicked smile.

I watch the whole scene craning my neck and fearing the inevitable, because I know how much he enjoys torturing me. Indeed, he ends up shocking my labia and I yell: it's even worse than the nipple! At least I get a reward as the vibrator turns on with a beep for a few instants. I notice for the first time that there is a big red light on it, just like the one on the nose of the patient in the game. Paul sure is detail-oriented.

"Come on, this is a fast game, pass on the pliers!" Paul urges.

It's Sadie's turn now. There is a lot of diligence in her attempt, but she's just too emotional right now and I get another shock on the stomach while she apologizes with her eyes. With a resigned sigh, I remember that I can watch the scene from the mirror ceiling, where I see Paul grabbing the pliers and going for a nipple. Zap! Oh, it is going to be a long afternoon…

Paul's insistence on a rapid pace only makes the players sloppier: I get zapped non-stop, and the vibrator stimulates me mercilessly. It is so painful and so good at the same time! Sadie manages to remove the first target exactly when I'm closest to climax and sobbing softly. Poor girl, she's trying to help me, but she couldn't make it worse: her success spurs an even more perverse game. Now Paul and my lover put all their efforts to win, so that I stay on edge as long as possible. They are collecting points and awaken Sadie's competitive spirit. There are so many disks on me! I can see them all on the ceiling! I can't believe I'm missing the painful shocks! My face is a mask of bleeding mascara.

Everybody is now having fun in a way that oddly resembles a group of friends playing with the real Operation. They laugh, they taunt each other, they exult… After some minutes, they finally make a series of mistakes and I manage to cum, struggling against my restraints. My demon caresses one of my nipples, which is now free of targets, looking very amused. I'm glad that I'm entertaining him, it is all I want.

Sadie is looking at me too, biting her lip and Paul grabs her wrist and slowly pushes her hand under her skirt. I'm pretty sure that she's touching herself now, while her date kisses her neck and begins to undo her dress. My friend lets him. He's now whispering something in her ear, I'm not sure what, my ears deafened by my panting, but I think it's "harder". Indeed, Sadie's hand is now moving frantically under her dress, collapsed on her lap.

Her boobs, round and big are now cupped in Paul's hands, her erect puffy nipples between his fingers. After some powerful fingering, she cums too, pushing Paul's head on her neck and then turning around to make out with him. My demon is watching all of this stroking his cock and sticking his thumb in my mouth, so that I can suck it. I wish it was his dick, but he likes to make me wait lately.

"Well, that was fun," Paul comments looking at Sadie in the eye, "but our game is not over yet, is it?"

Oh fuck! Here we go again. Sadie is now naked. She is still on my side and tries not to shock me. However, I'm not sure what is my side anymore! Anyhow, Paul's hand sneaks between her thighs and, seeing that she does not stop it, our host begins to stroke her sex, making her moan softly and miss all the targets.

"We are truly terrible at this game, don't you agree my love?" my demon mocks me as I yell in pain for the umpteenth time. Now it's even worse, because my recent climax has made me way more sensitive!

My answer to him is a scorching glare that just makes him laugh sadistically and kiss my forehead. I'm about to come again, and so apparently is Sadie, when Paul withdraws his hand: the strategy is to actually put some effort now.

"No, please, put it back," my friend begs, kissing him.

Paul smiles and I know why. This is the first time that Sadie has begged him. The first of many I'd wager.

"Not yet, doll," he replies, "be good and play now."

Sadie's hand does not reach for the pliers that my demon is handing to her. Do it already! No, it goes for her pussy, with her puffy lips glistening with her juices. Slap! Paul has administered his first punishment on the rogue hand.

"Ouch!" she yelps, looking at our host as if wounded in her feelings.

"No touching!" he firmly scolds her, waving his index in front of her eyes and then tapping her nose with a smile.

"Fine," she concedes a little sulky, grabbing the tool.

She probably does not see it, but my lover and Paul exchange a nod of understanding. In all of this, I've been kept on edge and I stay there for a while, until they make enough mistakes to break the dam. I cum again, but Paul insists that the game must go on. It's impossible for me to stay still, Sadie is being furiously fingered and does not even come close to the targets, my demon has forgotten all about the game and is now enjoying my screams of pain and pleasure, torturing my nipples. It's too much: I cum again and again and all I want is for it to stop, but it seems to last forever!

It's over. I'm shaking badly now. My restraints are undone, the dildo is extracted. It's him, my eyes are closed, but I'm sure of it! He wants to fuck me. I peer just a little to see what's happening, and I catch a fleeting image of Sadie undressing Paul, before my demon grabs me by my waist and puts me on my knees. I barely have time to catch my breath, that he's pushing his dick into my asshole. I open my eyes again. Sadie's head is between Paul's legs, opposite to me. We look at each other, while she sucks his impressively big cock, and my lover pounds my ass. Our host realizes that I'm beside him, and with a wicked smile grabs one of my nipple rings to pull it, making me yell: I'm so fucking sensitive right now! Both men laugh. Sadie's eyes are closed, just like her lips on her partner's shaft.

"Let's go on a 69 and see who comes last," Paul suggests all of a sudden.

"And who makes their ass redder!" my lover adds.

Shit! He pulls out and lifts me from the waist like the toy that I am to him. As the world spins, I see Sadie's head go up and the excitement in her eyes. Now our masters are lying side by side and we are on top of them, gulping their sexes. My demon is lapping furiously my pussy, making me shake and moan in vain, muffled by his cock whose length I try with all my might to fit into my throat. Sadie is still struggling with Paul's: her mouth is small and he's so fucking big! Slap! My demon hits me hard, and I almost bite him, but he has trained me well and I never let the pain he administers distract me from my job. Another slap! I whimper, but nothing has touched me. I think I'm cumming again. I think I never stopped really. Sadie screams and tears up, but she keeps going. Slap after slap, the men have fun with our asses, until mine comes, almost choking me with his juice and finally allows me to collapse on him.

I stay with his limp cock in my mouth for I don't know how long, until Paul cums too and Sadie soon after him. I'm rolled on the side and I find my friend in my arms, sobbing softly. I worry a little, but when she realizes where she is, I receive a radiant smile. We are allowed to cuddle and calm down. I have a good feeling about the toy maker.

*******************

Feedback:

All kinds of feedback are appreciated. If you decide to give a low score to this story, please find some time to leave a comment and tell me what went wrong. Thanks!