The Invisible Hand Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I repeat, loud and clear, for everyone around me to hear. There is no way of avoiding this: he decides where I walk and even if I could speed up my pace, he would order me to slow it down anyway. People turn their heads, others pretend they don't want to.

"And boy does he love it too! I like sticking my tongue inside his anus as I squeeze his penis, you know, jacking him off a tempo. You know how important it is when you play a rusty trombone!" he goes on, incapable of holding his evil laughter.

I wish I could just ignore him, but the vibrator is doing wonders on my clit and all my defenses are crumbling down, so I gulp and repeat. A mother covers her child's ears just in time! I wanna bury myself. My cheeks must be purple, but he's relentless.

"Look, ass to mouth sounds nasty but… No, well, it just is! It's so much fun, though! Every time he fucks me in the ass, I keep thinking that I want it in my mouth, but when I finally convince him to shove it down my throat, I miss it in my ass!"

I do it again. Demons and their silver tongues! I can see the end of the street! Soon it's going to be over! My snatch feels so squishy now, while I walk. Yes, less and less people… My jaw aches to release an aroused scream. Wait, what if this is over before I can cum?

"Ah, what a pity, no more people to impress!" he complains with a cruel satisfaction.

No, no!

"I could, erm, go back, demon mine, I'm just killing time anyway…" I weakly suggest.

"Don't worry, my love, I've had my fun!"

And with those words, his finger goes away, leaving me needy and frustrated.

Half an hour later, I'm home with take-away pizza. Hoping he will make me cum, I took the normal size instead of baby, but I fail in my effort to eat it all: I just feel stuffed.

"I'm sorry, demon mine," I apologize, staring at the three slices left.

"It's ok, I felt how much you tried," he concedes, "Maybe you will get your hunger back if we titillate your appetite enough."

I smile while I put pizza in the fridge.

"Go get your suction cup dildo, time for your oral training!"

I almost run to the bedroom and open my "toy chest", where I keep all my sex toys. The dildo is there, waiting for me. It is a quite realistic reproduction of a black thick erect penis modified by my demon to be able to hold my phone too on top of its suction cup. I put it on the wall behind the bed and fasten the cell in its cranny. Its screen suddenly turns on and shows a compilation of porn videos with blowjobs that he has chosen for me.

"Good, pet, you are pleasing me," he whispers, while he turns on the vibrator in my chastity belt.

I begin to lick the fake cock in the same way I would do with a real one: I must pretend that it is his. He's watching me and, I think, masturbating, so I try to look as sexy as I can while I disrobe, never ceasing the blow job.

His finger is taking its time with me: it works at a low power and intermittently. My lips caress his shaft, while I hum my desire for it, move along its length and finally they kiss its glans. I actually make out with it, slobbering on my man. The first moment it's in my mouth I sigh deeply. If only he could actually be here!

I diligently gulp his cock, bobbing up and down, while he keeps slowly masturbating me. For the first time I remember that there's porn playing just above my head and I watch it a little. There are two girls servicing a man there and with reason: his member is huge. My demon's, luckily for me, is not that big, or it would tear me in half!

Oral training lasts for at least thirty minutes, that I spend working his cock in every way I know, sometimes imitating what the people in the video do. He once described it as a Pavlovian and social training: by masturbating me while I suck his cock and having me watch other people get praised for doing the same, he instills the association blowjob-arousal into me. I have to say that it works: before meeting him I did not have such a huge oral fixation. The mere fact that he has altered my mind in order for me to please him more turns me on like crazy.

At the end, he does not allow me to cum. It's not the point, after all: the vibrator was just a reinforcement for the behavior he desired from his pet.

"Oh pet, you've worked so hard, why don't you use the dildo on yourself?" he suggests.

The chastity belt clicks and I gasp! I'm beyond excited! This is quite a surprise!

"Clean your pussy first, why don't you?"

I run to the bathroom and to the bidet. As I sit, my hand moves immediately towards my vagina, when he stops me:

"I said clean!"

Fine, I can resist some more! So I speedily splash my snatch with warm water and clean it with soap. Then I do the same with the detachable part of my belt and I sterilize it. After that, my grin is huge.

"Good, now put it back on…" he murmurs with sadistic satisfaction,

"What? But you said…" I complain.

"I said to fuck yourself, not where. Now obey, pet!" he hisses.

With a groan and great effort, I cage my sex again. My hand lingers on my now unreachable pussy. No, not mine, his.

Still determined to please him, I prepare myself with a couple of enemas and anal washes. I can still make something of this. Back on my bed, I cover with lube his cock and turn around, to guide it inside of me. It is still pleasant, but I'm sure I won't cum only through it. Maybe he will resume fingering me?

I drive his shaft back and forth, in and outside me, while I watch some more porn. I moan in pleasure: half of the excitement comes from the lewdness of what I'm doing. I go on and on, knowing now that he won't intervene, but it's ok: I'm his anal whore, after all.

"Thanks, demon mine, this feels so good!" I whisper, for I am training him too. He's been tortured by a sense of guilt for what he is for all his life, fearing to be a monster. So, I thank him whenever he's cruel like this with me: I want to convince him that he's perfect the way he is, that he's loved not despite who he is, but because of it.

"I'm close…" he slips and now I know for sure that he's jacking off.

I fuck myself harder:

"Please, please, demon mine, make me cum!" I beg, knowing that one last wicked act is going to send him over the edge.

"No! You are not to have orgasms for the next 3 days, no, a week!" he hisses and I know he's ejaculating.

He likes to deny me orgasms for stretches of time. Once it lasted three weeks: I thought I was going crazy, but he rewarded me with a weekend of non-stop sex that I still remember fondly. I sigh and let his cock slip out of my ass. As a conditioned reflex, I turn around to suck it clean. He trained me well: the mere act of putting a dildo in my mouth makes my pussy water. I smile at the thought that I must have a Pavlov's pussy.

"I love you," I whisper.

"Me too, pet!"

I keep distractedly licking the fake penis for a while, listening to his labored breath calming down. Then, unexpectedly, the doorbell rings. Is it so late already? I worry a little for his sleep when I see on my phone that it is definitely not. So it's not Sadie. My heart sinks at the perspective of meeting any of my parents at the door.

"What's the matter, pet?" he asks.

"I don't know who it is at the door," I confess.

"It doesn't matter: I'm with you, remember? If it's them, you can send them away. If they resist, I'll send the police."

I think I'm reassured, but my legs still tremble when I get up to open the door. This time I'm going to wear a nightgown at least.

"Hi…" my bestie greets me, dejectedly.

"Hi, sweetie, what happened?" I ask, inviting her in.

She just shrugs, walking with tiny steps on her impossibly uncomfortable shoes towards my bedroom. I fetch her keys while she lets herself plunge on the mattress.

From up close, I can see that she has cried.

"Sadie, seriously, what happened? Did they hurt you?" I insist, now quite worried.

"No, no, nothing like that," she hastily answers, but it just makes it sound worse.

"Hey, if they did something that you were not comfortable with, it's their fault, you have to tell me!" I say, looking her in the eye and trying to summon all my dominant side.

"Seriously, we literally did nothing else but talk. Not even insults," she reassures me, lowering her eyes.

Is she lying? Well, if I know anything about lies, is that keeping a secret is much simpler than inventing something to replace it.

"So what did happen?"

She sighs.

"That I was wrong! I do want something more than just sex, I wanna have a partner with whom I can share my life. I can't even go out with Bryn! And without you and Eric, they were different, I did not feel the same amount of trust and I thought that if I could not trust them…"

"And you were right," I immediately agree.

"But seriously, they didn't do anything wrong, we just didn't click anymore."

"She's hiding something," my demon intervenes in my ears.

I think so too, but until she wants to share, there's nothing I can do.

"I'm sorry it didn't work out," I say, caressing her hair.

"Do you mind… You know, asking Eric if he had other candidates?" she asks hopeful.

"There are, she doesn't have to worry."

I nod with a smile and she sighs in relief.

"Also, can you please release me from my boots, boss?" she pleads adorably and I kiss her head before going to work on the padlocks.

A phone rings as soon as I begin massaging her feet.

"Oh, that's the shit!" she moans, fetching her mobile, "Hey, it's Eric!"

She answers putting him on speaker for the both of us to hear.

"Hi, Sadie, I know about your plight," he says, "I'm sorry it did not work."

"It's ok, thanks for trying. Also, I hear that it's not over yet!"

"Precisely. There is a guy I know here, but he's quite older than you, so maybe I could look–"

"More than 50?" she asks, surprising me a little: I understand older than her, but that's more than twice her age! Anyway, I try to conceal my perplexity: the last thing I want is to make her feel wrong and hurt her feelings.

"No, actually he's 46, but he's in great shape," he replies.

Sadie bites her lip and looks at the ceiling:

"Mmmmh, that's hot! I like older dudes, Eric let's try this one!"

Feeling her arousal, I whisper almost inaudibly to my demon:

"Can I, demon mine?"

He answers in my ears only:

"Do it and get her to reveal what really happened with Bryn: I don't buy the serious relationship bullshit if she wants to date a man so much older than her."

Inspired by my friend's versatility, I decide to do something I've never done and I lick her sole. She yelps but lets me continue. I don't know exactly what to do, so I treat her foot like a penis: I lick its length and I kiss her big toe. Sadie is rapt by my unexpected actions and keeps watching. My tongue runs on her other toes and then I decide to suck each of them separately. They smell a little, but for some reason the odor never bothered me. I believe that what I do after is called a tongue bath: I lick and kiss the whole foot like an oddly-shaped lollipop.

"You never cease to surprise me, pet," he comments in my ears.

"Curious, seeing how it was you who corrupted me like this!" I murmur with a smile, addressing both him and her.

Sadie spreads her legs and shows me her naked pussy under the skirt.

"Wanna go more mainstream?" she teases.

Yes, but gradually: I kiss her ankle while I massage her calf and then slowly make my way to her thighs, where I smell her fragrance.

"Wait!" she exclaims and stops me in my next experiment: keeping one of her outer labia between my lips and applying gentle pressure. I fear I did something wrong, but she just begins undressing.

"Let's do a 69!" my friend proposes.

"I'm caged, Sadie…" I retort.

"I know, boss, but your ass is not!"

She's such a cute little pervert! So I help her get out of her corset and let her push me on the mattress. Soon enough her vagina is hovering on my chest and my asshole gets a kiss. This won't be easy: I'm tall and she's short. I have to fetch both the pillows to push my head towards her sex. I begin with her ass too, giving it a peck. Then I let my tongue spiral around the hole, sometimes diving into it. It is very tight, since she is still new to this, so I soon give up. I, on the other hand, am not and indeed Sadie is boldly exploring my insides with all her tongue. It feels so much better than a finger, because the tongue can change shape and is more gentle.

Pulling her a little, I finally reach her vagina. Her butt is very firm, so I give it a squeeze too. In a way, eating pussy is like making out with it. I find it very romantic. Doing it while she rims my butt-hole is even better and oddly relaxing. Sadie, on the other hand, is not relaxed at all. She is moaning and hugging my thighs for dear life, trying with all her might to stay focused on the task at hand while I bring her to climax.

Soon enough, she cannot stay still anymore and slowly humps my face. I encourage her by grabbing her buttocks and then, when they start rocking with wider movements, I put my hands on her boobs and push her to a seating position. Holding herself with her hands at my sides, she rides my face more and more wildly, screaming in pleasure, while I massage her nipples in my hands.

When she cums with a shriek, she is grinding my face, using my chin and my nose for her pleasure. I love being used this way, but it doesn't last: when the stimulation is too much, she dismounts and lies down in my arms.

"Thanks, boss, I really needed that!" she mumbles with her eyes closed, resting her head between my shoulder and my chest.

"Wanna sleep here?" I ask.

"Yes, please!" she immediately answers.

This is the right time to investigate. I let her come down and then I whisper:

"I have the feeling you are not telling me something…"

She opens her eyes with a sad expression:

"I'm not, but it's nothing you have to worry about, it's not about Bryn. I'll tell you another time."

I nod and fall asleep shortly after.

Chapter 7 – The toy-maker

Tidying up the shop is the worst part of my job. Why people never bother to put back the things they try where they found them is beyond me. Take these gloves, for example…

A hand grabs my neck and violently pushes it on the folded clothes in front of me. My torso bumps on the table, I struggle a little, but then I realize it's him, so I let another hand lift the hem of my skirt. A warm rod pushes in my wet pussy, finally…

With a gasp I wake up, lying on my side. The vibrator in my chastity belt is powering down, leaving my dripping pussy wanting. So I curl up and squeeze my thighs together, in the vain hope to have some relief.

I sigh. It's been ten days now without orgasms, during which he had his fun by bringing me on edge like this, fingering me several times a day, whether it's the middle of the night or the middle of a conversation with a client. I think I'm going crazy with need for a release, to the point that I constantly have wet dreams about him. During the day, dirty thoughts are an increasingly frequent pastime, but I'm still undecided whether it's me doing his job of torturing myself for him, or a way to vent part of my repressed sexual energy. One thing is for sure: as soon as he shows up, I'm going to jump on the evil bastard and get my release. If he lets me, I remind myself: he's my demon and he owns my body after all, I must not forget.

The upside of this is that it's the only thing that manages to distract me from my personal drama: ironically the lack of sexual relief, provides me with some on the other front. I doubt it's a coincidence. It's a difficult dance with my feelings the one he's doing: on one hand, if he distracts me too much, I won't process the huge change in my life that is happening; on the other hand, if he doesn't provide me some time in which I can forget about it and regain my strengths, I fear that this story and its endless ramifications will crush me.

Serious trouble started a couple of days after my mom's "visit", with my dad's and her rambling texts about how Eric brainwashed me and how I was in danger and not capable of taking care of myself. Then, after I ignored those messages, I started receiving calls, but not from them, but friends of mine, worried sick about me because of the horror stories of medieval torture my folks told them.

Even though I have been with him for three years now, I have kept the nature of our relationship hidden from everybody, except Sadie. It's been easy: my collar can be mistaken for a necklace that I could have easily bought for myself and the same holds for my cursed earrings. As for the chastity belt, I always wear clothes that hide it when I'm with my friends. Add this to the fact that they barely ever saw him, and you get a perfect explanation for the huge shock when they found the truth earlier this week.

Now I fear that this is going to ruin my relationship with them. I don't have many friends, because I'm kind of a loner in general, but in the past years I've managed to create meaningful connections with some people.

A doubt creeps in my thoughts: can I really call them friends? One could arguably say that my demon is one of the most important things in my life, and yet they know almost nothing about him. So, are they really close friends? How could I have told them the truth, however? I always thought that it would be too hard for them to understand, too much outside their idea of how people work. Even if a friend does not get a side of you, if they get the rest you can still be close, right?

Anyway, all these considerations are a moot point, because they all know now. No, actually my parents made sure that they don't, because they fed them their grossly distorted viewpoint. So I found myself only doing damage control, explaining what BDSM is, that pain and humiliation can be used for sexual pleasure, that it is all founded on love… I even spun the chastity-belt as a way to deal with an addiction to masturbation! Maybe they did some research, as I suggested, maybe now they have a clearer picture… Or maybe not.

The thing is, this was my secret to tell! I had to talk about my masturbation habits with people with whom I honestly did not feel comfortable to speak about these things! As if I ever had to justify how much I finger myself with anyone but me! And him, sure, but that was by my choice! I've never felt so humiliated, naked and weak in years, ever since my anorexia was eating my body away!

I feel like I'm going to cry again, for the umpteenth time this week. I don't even know whether my friends now act all understanding because they actually are or because they are being condescending, perhaps hoping that, if they are not too pugnacious, they will be able to get through to me and save me from him. The fact remains that they get in touch unusually often and there have been a few not-so-random encounters. I'm torn between being thankful and happy of their concern and scared of its implications and annoyed by their presumption. And this is nothing: my life is already a fucking mess and they don't even know half of the truth about him, like how he controls me. What if, somehow, they find out? Better not to even muse about it!

Even Sadie is being weird lately and she won't talk about it. Yesterday, during a quiet hour at the shop, I saw her reading something on the web. The website was one that lately has popped up frequently on the screen when she's bored, so I approached her to ask what she was reading so intently and she immediately closed the browser, which I realized was in private mode. Her face turned red as her lipstick, but I didn't have time to investigate, because a customer just entered. To make things weirder, later she asked me if I thought that she was a good person. I of course answered yes, but it seemed such a strange question, out of context! My demon tried to inquire about the matter with Bryn, hoping to shed some light on her behavior, but the witch politely declined to share. What in the world happened between them?