The Invisible Woman Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes rolled upwards as her mouth sank down onto him, taking in about half of his length. He knew this was her limit, but he was always disappointed when she started sliding back up so soon. He'd never been with a woman who could accommodate all of him in her mouth. He wondered how much Max would be able to handle.

The combined feeling of the slow steady suction Andrea was delivering and thinking about Max's mouth were getting him close. Max's full warm lips pressed to his forehead this morning had sent him into an abyss of physical sensations. He could scarcely imagine what would happen to him if she ever did take his most sensitive part in her mouth.

He shivered involuntarily, stopping Andrea for a second as she accidentally broke her role and looked up at him quizzically. He had never cum quickly and he could tell she was thinking he was about to. While he was closer than he usually was at this point, he wasn't nearly close enough.

"Stand up."

She immediately dropped her eyes again and stood in front of him. He pointed to the space under the hook and she moved there as he went to one of the shelves. He grabbed a long length of rope and a leather blindfold and circled back to where she stood.

"Hands in front."

Her hands came up together, and he skillfully tied her wrist with either end of the rope then extended his arm upwards placing the rope over the hook. This left her arms with a slight bend at the elbows. He circled behind her and slid on the blindfold.

His powerful hands slid across her taut abdomen up her ribcage to her small pert breasts. He massaged them as he pressed his body into hers, his erection pressing into the small of her back.Her breathing quickened and he pinched her pierced nipples hard. She let out a scream. He increased the pressure and she writhed under his touch. Releasing her only to squeeze them again. He released one nipple and trailed his hand down the side of her body to her small tight ass, her entire cheek disappearing in his hand. He squeezed and bent his neck to brush his lips on her shoulder before biting down, showing perfect control by taking it right to the limit before it would leave a mark.

He released her other nipple as she wriggled on her rope like a hooked worm. He stepped away from her. She tried calming her breathing as he retrieved a foot stool that had been brought in just for him. Being as tall as he was sometimes certain adjustments needed to be made.

He placed the stool near her feet and easily lifted her onto it putting her ass directly in line with his cock. He ran his right hand up her spine taking her hair into a rough ponytail while his left hand caressed her ass. Lifting his hand, he cracked it down turning her entire cheek a brilliant pink. She cried out in that perfect blend of pain and pleasure, and he let loose another and another. Her legs were twitching and her breathing erratic. Her flesh warm from the blood flowing to the area. She was ready. He reached over to the nearest shelf grabbing a magnum XL.

Tearing it open, he rolled it swiftly down his length. Andrea stood exactly as he'd left her, wriggling and ready. He lifted her by the thighs, forcing her legs apart and grabbed hold of his cock. He pressed his dick against her wet slit and felt it spread easily around him. She kept her body relaxed as he pressed deeper into her. As he got to the end of her tunnel he cursed. He was still a few inches from being completely submerged in her. It was infuriating, but he was a master at self control.

He plunged back into her. over and over. as she started to scream. He let his mind go back to this morning. The way Max had raked her fingers through his hair and massaged his ear lobes. Somehow making that feel better and more erotic than any fucking he'd ever done. He had known at that moment, that she had entered with him into a perfect sensual space where every nerve in each of them had been ignited. Their breathing had matched up and their bodies had known exactly what to do without any thoughts as if they could read each others minds. It had offered them a deeper, more intimate connection than any he'd ever experienced, and had confirmed what he had already known.

Thinking of Max lit Jack up in a way it never had before. Not while fucking Andrea. Or anyone for that matter. He found himself imaging he was fucking Max instead, and as a man who tried to always live mindfully in the moment it was extremely disorienting.

He slid out, his dick dripping in her juices, and flipped her around to face him. Kicking the stool away he settled her on his hips, ande slid her down onto his aching erection, one hand engulfing each cheek as he pulled her as far as she would go.

Bucking his hips, he thrashed violently, kissing her neck and shoulders while he rained down a series of brutal spankings. On his last smack, she tightened around him and he felt her entire body go limp before descending into a series of screams and spasms. He scooped his hands under her shoulders and thrust and few more times grunting with effort as he unloaded a tsunami of cum into the condom.

When the orgasm abated, he lifted her off of him and released her from the ropes and blindfold. Carrying her out of the room into the bright and cheery living room, he sat down on the couch and collected her in his arms, draping her in the fuzzy throw blanket she had left there.

He stroked her skin gently and spoke softly to her as she nuzzled into him, clinging to his chest.

30 minutes later, they were both dressed and back to their usual selves. Andrea came into the livingroom holding a couple local craft beers he didn't recognize. She opened both and passed him one. He accepted gratefully.

Taking a long swig he realized it was a powerful IPA that tickled his taste buds.

He realized she was staring at him as one would a hidden object picture, trying to find an elusive item.

"It's the girl you're always working out with isnt' it?" she asked. Triumphant as though finally spotting the hidden object.

He couldn't hide his surprise as he answered, "How did you piece that together?"

She gave a smug little smile. "I've seen the way you are with her. You look at her the way most of the girls at the gym look at you. That desperate unrequited love look. But what changed today? You were- not yourself in there tonight."

She indicated towards her "guest room". "Not that I'm complaining. It was great, just different. More intense."

He shrugged, feeling like a total heel. "I'm sorry Andrea. I didn't mean to make you feel used. I shouldn't have called you tonight, knowing that I was trying to fill a void."

He never wanted any woman he slept with feeling like they weren't good enough or that he'd prefer to be with someone else. He always tried to stay in the moment with them. If not, he was just basically jerking off into them and that wasn't an acceptable way to treat anyone gracious enough to grant him access to their body.

She smiled. "You don't always have to be such a gentleman, you know? It's ok that you're human. We all have fantasies. Isn't that how we ended up with our kinks in the first place?"

She winked. "Next time, just let me in on it. I can play the role if I know about it and that will be better for both of us."

It hadn't even crossed his mind to discuss it with her or that she would willingly play the role of another woman. They had role played before, but like kidnapper/victim, not specific people. Communication was an essential part of any Dom Sub relationship. Even if it was just a casual thing.

"I'm sorry," he repeated genuinely. "I will be more forthcoming next time."

She curled her legs under her and took a deep pull from her beer, looking at him expectantly.

"Are you going to tell me about what happened to spark this or do I have to guess that too?"

"You know I've been working out with her for years, and that she's married and very vocal about it.I just accepted early on that we would be friends and nothing more. The way she talked about her marriage, she seemed happy, although I could tell something was a bit lacking. My guess was the sex wasn't great, if it was happening at all. She always seemed to be dripping in an abundance of sexual energy, like it was never fully released. Either way she seemed happy and I didn't want to impose on that. It's not who I am. But then yesterday, she surprised us both by having him come to the gym to work out with us. He had obviously never even heard about me, which was my first red flag. Geoff acted nice enough, but it just seemed off you know. Like, all of a sudden, seeing me made him realize his wife was capable of being appreciated elsewhere and I think he became insecure and fearful. He ended up grilling me, making sure I had no dark intentions with his wife. That struck me as odd because he was genuinely relieved when I put that to rest.

"As though he didn't understand that a man would respect marriage vows in the face of temptation. I have my suspicions that Geoff is having at least some kind of affair and that flipped a switch for me. The possibility of Max being available to me after years of suppressed desire, it all boiled to the surface in an instant. I needed to touch her. Or have her touch me. I wanted to see if the connection was really as strong as I thought it could be. I knew if I made a move she would shut it down and I'd likely never see her again so I booked a massage at her work. I'd seen her in uniform before so I knew where she worked. She'd also mentioned she was an aromatherapist and esthetician, so I figured this was my chance. The second she laid hands on me, I knew. And so did she. It was like nothing I've ever experienced. And now that's all I can think about. Tonight I thought I could focus on you but I just couldn't."

He looked at her sheepishly.

"If you apologize again, so help me, I'll never let you fuck me again!" she snapped.

They both laughed.

"You sir, are in deep trouble here, I think. Are you sure you can handle it?"

"I've never wanted to handle anything more in my life," he said confidently.

She extended her bottle and clinked the side of his.

"To new adventures."

They both laughed and enjoyed a few hours of beer and conversation before he headed home.

12