The Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked his lips, "This was definitely going to be a party to remember, one to look back on with a smile in his old age."

She led him down one of the winding corridors to a big wooden door that was left ajar. A plaque on the door read "Guest 3."

"There are 5 Dungeons that visiting guests can use." Gs explained. "This one is free for the moment. The other Dungeons are taken and belong to the Dominant's of The Ice House."

"How do you get to own one of these Dungeons?" Slade enquired. This BDSM chapter intrigued Slade, enough to wonder whether he wished to apply for one in the future.

"I'm not sure Sir but I believe, they invite you to join them." Gs answered.

"How do they know who would be interested?" Slade pushed for more information.

"They just do Sir." Gs smiled.

She opened the door and they stepped inside. Slade shut it behind him. It was an impressive room, rather like a Dungeon in a castle. The walls and floor were grey stone. Medieval tapestries hung on the wall. The Stone floor was covered in a large deep burgundy thick pile rug. It had the BDSM flag and The Ice House name woven in to the pattern.

There was a four poster bed that was the main feature with slave rings positioned by the head rest and at the foot end. There was also slave rings and pulleys above the bed.

There was a large chest and a chest of drawers which presumably contained various sex toys.

A St Andrews cross was positioned on one of the walls and a swing contraption hung from the ceiling where a submissive could be strapped in for a dominant to fuck as she swings to him.

The lights were electric with a dimmer knob but were ornate medieval to fit in with the surroundings.

Gs began to undress.

"No," Slade stopped her. "I want you clothed and slutty."

He moved towards her, grabbed hold of her and turned her round roughly so they faced a large - floor to ceiling wall mirror.

He pulled the back zip down to her dress to loosen sexily but still tight enough to show her sexy curves. He pulled her to him tightly and their full length reflection could be seen. They both stared at themselves.

"Watch us in the mirror," Slade commanded.

Gs looked at their reflection and swallowed nervously.

She watched as he slowly edged her gown up.

The sexual tension was electrifying.

She looked sexy with a dominant suited man behind her. He held her fast against him. Her midnight blue gown showed up against his black tuxedo and the brilliant white of his dress shirt.

She was sexy. She felt sexy.

She gazed at her own full length image. This was what Slade could see too. She saw in her own face the thrill of her dress slowly rising up her legs and thighs by his hand. The material teased as it brushed her skin. Her heart raced, her breasts rose and fell and her breath became little pants. Her pussy throbbed and oozed more of her wet pleasure.

Unrestricted by her lack of underwear, it spread out and smeared and moistened her inner thighs. Soon it began to trickle down her thighs.

She saw herself as a sexy, aroused slutty woman and knew if she saw this, he was enjoying the vision equally as much.

She saw his handsome face intensely watching her. She suddenly realised through his eyes just how sexy she was and how turned on he was becoming.

He enjoyed watching her in the mirror. From her high stilettoed feet, slender ankles, shapely bare legs to the hem of her slowly rising gown.

That thought appealed to her. She liked the power that emanated from him, she liked that he desired her, she liked his mounting desire and the fact that his cock was hard pressing into her.

This mirror watching was erotic. She saw herself as aroused as him. Her breasts and pussy and body were screaming for his touch, but still he just watched as her gown rose. Then just as her pussy lips showed below the hem, he stopped.

Her eyes flew to his in the mirror. He was staring at the moist labia tips on show.

He nuzzled into her ear and commanded softly and persuasively, "Pull your gown down slowly. Slowly reveal your breasts for me."

Her breath caught as his warm breath teased her ear and hair. She was so sexually aroused and alert to him. Her nipples were rock hard and aching.

She did as he wished and mirrored his actions. She used the same slow speed of lowering the top of her gown as he did in the rising of it up her legs. She felt his eyes on her in the reflection, watching the gowns decent down one arm, then the other.

She teased him and kept her chest covered and then she slowly drew her gown down. She heard him hold his breath as her cleavage and tops of the breasts became exposed until finally her full breasts and nipples appeared in all their wondrous glory.

"Look at you." Slade whispered, "What do you see in the Mirror?"

Gs looked. She saw herself with her gown downed to her waist. Her free and nude breasts proudly pointed and bared to his gaze. Her gown held up, barely covering her wet pussy with her intimate lips poking out from under the hem. Her face was flushed framed by her neatly braided hair.

She saw Slade still neatly fully clothed, standing behind her, full of admiration. The refection was sexually charged and exciting. She looked like a wanton slut!

"I see a woman exposed for a Master." She answered and then confessed, "And I see a slut in need."

"Do you now?" Slade was pleased with her answer.

As a Master, Slade decided to test her basic submissive training and asked some well known universal BDSM questions.

"Tell me what you are?" He asked.

"I am a submissive, a slave for a Master." Gs recited from her training.

"What is a slave?" He asked

"A girl who is owned." She answered.

"Why do slaves wear brands?" He asked

"To show they are owned." She answered.

"Why do you wear a collar?" He asked.

"That men and mistresses may know who owns me." She answered.

"What does a slave want more than anything else?" Slade asked

"To please men, their own Master or their own Mistress." She answered.

"You are well trained." Slade commented.

"Thank you Sir," Gs answered him.

"Are you branded?" He enquired.

"No Sir," She answered.

"But you wear a collar." He stated

"Yes Sir. I belong to The Ice House." She replied.

"But not to a Master?" Slade asked.

"No." She lowered her eyes to the floor.

Slade did not push further. Instead he continued, "To please men..." he repeated her last trained answer thoughtfully, "Then show me that sexy inner slut."

He pulled her dress right up to her waist, exposing her pussy completely.

He waited a moment, knowing she was watching him examining her pussy in the mirror.

"Well, well, well," Slade stared at her full frontal snatch. "Look how wet you are. You are, as you say, a very sexy little slut."

He moved and tucked the gown into her waist so it became a large twisted belt with no chance of falling down to hide Gs's delightful charms.

He tapped between her legs so she stood with her legs apart to expose her pussy to him. He stood behind her again.

"Watch me in the mirror," he told her.

Then while she stood watching, he palmed her breasts, kneading her, massaging her and squeezing her titties and nipples. He examined and touched every inch of her from her slender white throat, playing particular attention to her breasts and pussy, working right down to her ankles. He took his time to enjoy her. There was no exposed skin he did not fondle, touch, caress or knead.

Gs saw him in the mirror and was so turned on, watching and feeling him. She moaned and swayed into his hands.

"I want you," she whispered not able to bear it much more.

Slade smiled. "Then show me. Show me what a sexy little slut you are."

He knelt on the floor behind her. He suddenly pushed two fingers into her wet pussy and positioned her and then himself for the best vision in the reflection of the mirror.

"Fuck on my fingers baby. Show me that inner slut as I watch you in the mirror. Fuck my fingers till you climax and scream your pleasure." He commanded.

Gs blushed. Never before had a Master asked so much of her. She wasn't even sure she could give so much of herself but her body knew better.

Her body throbbed and ached with a sexual hunger she hardly recognised.

Having watched him expose her and then to thoroughly explore her so, had aroused her so much. Now feeling his fingers in her once more she knew she would dance for him like she had never done before.

And fuck those fingers she did. Like a good slut, she bent her knees up and down and fucked those two magic still fingers.

Much to Slade's delight she stroked her own body and used one of her own fingers to tease her clitoris while the other hand moved to knead her own breasts.

He watched enthralled in the mirror, with glances up every now and then to enjoy the woman pleasuring herself for him.

She was one writhing, hot mass of sexual need and his cock throbbed for her, but not before she had screamed her building climax!

It was one of the hottest finger fucks he had ever had the pleasure to be a part of.

Gs was in total heat. She was moaning and setting a strong rhythm now. She was taking his two fingers fully to the third knuckle. The rhythm of the fucking; rubbing her clit; kneading both her tits with one hand, to her breathing and moaning were all synchronised. It was one sexy, erotic and intimate dance.

Suddenly she began to speed up and then stiffen. She screamed in ecstasy as her orgasm took her.

Her pussy flooded and convulsed all over his hand.

In that moment, Slade watched in wonder at her reflection. She flushed a sexy pink that spread over her skin. She convulsed and shook. She fought for breath and panted and screamed.

She was incredible and astounding in her beauty.

Then her legs began to collapse. Slade caught her and carried her to the bed.

"That was incredible Gs," He told her and she smiled.

He placed her on her stomach, and turned her head to one side on the bed so she could still see them in the mirror. He pulled her knees up so her ass and pussy were exposed for him.

He kissed and tongue probed her pussy, relishing the taste of her. He fingered both her holes simultaneously to prepare them for his cock.

Then he pushed his cock into her pussy gripping hold of her hips.

This was for his use and pleasure now.

She was wet, tight and sweet on his cock. He pistoned in and out, looking down on his cock disappearing and reappearing from her body.

He stole looks in the mirror at their coupling; her nude state, still with her dress twisted at the waist and him fully clothed but with his trousers undone and his cock taking her. It was pure filth!

He liked what he saw, enjoyed the feel of her body and before long he was shooting his seed deep inside of her with a mighty roar.

He felt himself begin to soften but he was still hard enough to continue. He had no intention of stopping now. He continued to fuck her slow with the intention to harden his cock again, enough to take her inviting bottom.

That thought helped his resolve as did Gs's soft moans, sexy body, reflections in the mirror and the performances from earlier. He allowed his mind and eyes to sexually stimulate him.

Slade was in his prime and his cock was soon rock hard and throbbing again.

He rimmed her ready arsehole with his cock tip, spitting and lubricating her special ring.

Then he pressed in and claimed her bottom.

Gs groaned and grunted softly. He pushed further up into her back passage and filled her. He slowly fucked her bottom until she seemed in more comfort with his possession.

Then he began to fuck her harder and harder with each stroke until he was fucking her at a steady, good cum speed.

He drove into her, back and forth, back and forth stretching her tightness. She felt good on his sliding cock, very good.

Faster and faster he moved, in total lust mode. He spanked each of her cheeks now and then which elicited an excited groan from her.

Both of their breathing was as irregular as their heartbeats. Both felt the pleasure and their oncoming orgasms fast approaching.

Gs looked at the wicked picture they made in the mirror and she knew she couldn't hold back much longer.

Slade looked at the obscene reflection of him using and spanking her. He loved using mirrors.

They both watched his cock sliding in and out her body with their arousal building to its final crescendo.

Then, Slade felt the oncoming rush and roared vocally when his seed rocketed up his cock to blast into her rectum.

Gs released at the same time. Her orgasm rushed over her while she watched him bury his cock into her up to the hilt. Her muscles lost control as the waves of pleasure crashed all over her.

She moaned aloud. The spasms were so great her legs began to weaken and give, but Slade held her up for a short time before they both sank onto the bed.

Slade lay on top of her while they both trembled in the aftermath. She opened her eyes when she felt him ease out of her. He slid off her and lay by her side catching his breath.

They both looked at each other and smiled.

Slade knew that the time had come to leave.

"Thank you for an amazing night," he told her. "I'm so glad I accepted the invitation."

"Me too," Gs murmured, still lying in a lazy contented haze.

"Stay and sleep," Slade told her and rose, tended to his dress and kissed her cheek.

He lay a blanket over her and she instinctively drew it cosily around her.

"Thank you Sir," she told him and her eyes closed sleepily.

Slade chuckled and closed the dungeon door behind him to give her rest and privacy.

He walked along the corridor to the entrance.

He nodded to "T" and the door submissive and thanked them both as he left the building and returned to his truck.

Driving back to The Aqua Pirate, he contemplated the party at "The Ice House."

He smiled, remembering all the fun and hoped that in the future he might receive other invitations.

The End.