The Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good Girl," Slade murmured.

She obediently widened her legs as he explored and finger fucked her slowly while still watching the show.

The man in the centre continued his mesmerising manipulations with the wand. The audience were focused, completely fascinated by their performance.

He used the breath play to perfection and tugged enticingly on her nipples. It was a turn on to see how helpless and vulnerable she was, bound and at the mercy of her tormentor. All the eyes in the room watched her salacious and obscene display.

The captive woman was aroused to fever pitch. She thought of herself as an exhibition for the room and the wet secretions between her legs increased and ran enticingly down her legs.

Three orgasms later, the woman was hanging, limply, by her wrists on the rack. Her legs had given way with no strength to hold her body up any longer.

After each orgasm, the Doms' applauded by the rhythmic thumps of their hand on the arm rests.

Slade joined in with his right hand, appreciating her hard core performance and determination to be used so for their entertainment.

All the time, his left hand was still busy with Gs's wet slit. He played and bought her close to climax but wouldn't let her cum, not yet. He wanted to keep her simmering and surfing that magic edge.

After a further twenty minutes and repeated orgasms by the party favour, the ball gag was removed and the woman was finally released.

She had a sweaty sheen on her body and her hair was damp and stuck to her head from her exertions. She had the look of exhaustion on her face. Slade smiled, he was familiar with that look. It was the after look of repeated orgasms and sexual pleasures.

She looked absolutely beautiful.

The woman was freed and helped down to stand on her own two feet and then she was made to walk still nude and unaided. As she walked shakily away from the centre, her tormentor held the weighted pulley ring of the hanging anal beads.

She moved slowly but with a quiet dignity as each bauble popped out and dropped from her bottom. As she left the middle circle, the room burst into rapturous applause. The Party favour had done well.

The wooden "X" was removed quickly and replaced with a mat on the floor and a waist high padded bench. A naked, collared man walked towards the mat wearing a black leather gimp mask. His whole head was covered to the neck but the mask had eye, nose and mouth holes in it.

He knelt on the mat in a submissive pose, head bowed, eyes averted to the floor, sitting on his ankles, knees parted, palms upward on his knees and waited. His owner, a woman dressed in a leather corset, matching panties and high boots, entered to applause. She was authoritive in her manner and was holding a riding crop.

As his Mistress stood next to him, she slapped her boots with the riding crop in an unspoken instruction. The Human pet obediently lowered his lips to the toe of her boots and began to lick and kiss each boot, worshipping the thigh highs.

He only stopped licking her boots when his Mistress moved away from him.

"Good boy," the woman told him and fed him a morsel treat from her fingers. He took the titbit gently with his teeth from her fingers, chewed and swallowed.

She moved to the table. "Does my good pet need a spanking?" she asked picking up the paddles from the table, showing the crowd and choosing one she liked. She looked over her shoulder at him and he nodded. The crowd rumbled their agreement.

His Mistress brought the paddle to the middle. The submissive man lowered himself down over the padded bench, leaving his bared bottom in the air, suitably presented to her.

"Count them out," the Mistress instructed.

The first crack of the paddle filled the room and Gs's vagina clenched on Slade's inserted fingers.

"Oh, she likes spanking!" Slade silently noted.

"One." The pet counted breathlessly. His cock hardened with each spank and once fully erect began to ooze pre-cum.

Smack.

"Two."

Smack.

"Three."

Smack.

"Four!"

Smack,

"Five!"

The Mistress stopped and ran her hand over his bare bottom. She moved to the other side of him.

Sometimes a spanking was done for punishment but sometimes sub's enjoyed to be spanked. As his mistress had not announced this was a punishment, Slade suspected this was a treat for her pet or maybe even herself, for some Doms also liked to spank. So of course they did, just because they could!

In those cases, the Dom would then have to think of other ways to correct a naughty sub. Public nudity and humiliation was always a good one to use.

Slade felt himself harden. He liked to spank submissive females himself.

Smack

"Six."

Smack.

"Seven."

The Mistress didn't stop until she hit fifty, changing sides every so often. By that time the man's voice was cracking from the pain radiating outward from his ass and up to his rock hard cock. His bottom was bright red and looked sore from the thorough spanking he had received.

His Mistress then put on a strap-on dildo and pulled on it to make sure it was held fast and secured in place.

"You are such a good boy!" the Mistress cooed and fed him another titbit from her fingers. "Now I'm going to peg you! Position yourself for an ass fuck like a good boy!"

He shifted, re-positioned and bent over as told and then waited in anticipation.

The Mistress moved round behind him and squirted lube down the crack of his ass. He pulled his cheeks apart for her, without being told. He was well trained.

"Good boy!" she murmured as she positioned her rubber phallus at his anus. "How rough do you want me to be boy?"

"Very rough Mistress!" he answered causing some of the Doms' to chortle.

"Good boy!" she liked his answer.

She then drove the large phallus deep into him with one thrust, reaching his rectum. It was strong, mean and deliberate. He let out a high pitched sound at her sudden invasion, fully embedded in him. His trained bottom was filled to the hilt.

"That sounded like a little girly squeal!" she said to him.

She stirred her hips slowly so he could feel himself impaled by her and then bent the silicone cock towards the front of his body. In this position, she could massage the walnut shaped prostate gland to give him even more pleasure.

Again, he let out high pitched little groans.

"You like that don't you?" She told him.

"Yes Mistress," he grunted out.

"Then moan and groan loudly for the crowd," she ordered him and slapped his already red hide for good measure. That felt smart on his bottom.

His Mistress then sped up and roughly began to fuck in and out of his ass.

The obedient sub beneath her grunted and moaned loudly as she fucked and pegged him. This delighted the crowd who thudded encouragement to them on the arms of the chair.

After a while, his Mistress asked, "Do you want to cum boy?"

"Yes, Yes please, Mistress!" he grunted in sync with her thrusts.

"Do you think you deserve it?" she asked with a smile.

"I hope so Mistress!" he answered on the thrusts. "Please, Please Mistress, Let me cum!" he begged.

"I like the way you beg boy!" the Mistress smiled. "You may stroke yourself"

With relief her submissive took his cock in his hand and began to masturbate in time with her thrusts.

As she hadn't cancelled her previous instruction, he obediently went back to moaning and grunting while she pegged him.

Suddenly his body began to buck and everyone saw the sub's cock spew spunk as she buried her strap-on deep within his bowels. His hand pumped furiously while he shot his cum on to the mat beneath them.

When he was done, she pulled the strap-on out of his ass and moved towards his head, the strap-on hovering over his head, "Well?" she said expectantly.

The submissive sat on the floor and kissed the phallus. "Thank you Mistress. Thank you for pegging me and allowing me to cum."

"Look at that!" she chastised pointing to the mat. "Next time, I might make you lick it up!"

"Yes Mistress," Her Pet answered.

The Dom's clapped as the Mistress exited from the centre circle. Her pet, now leashed, crawled on all fours after her, showing his spanked and gaping red ass to all the crowd.

House submissives then quickly cleared the circle for the last and final performance of the night.

Two women were escorted to the middle circle by House subs.

Also carried in to the centre of the room by 6 submissives, was a futon bed with a thick sheeted mattress. These women had no collars and were also Party Favours for the guests' pleasures.

They sat on the bed and waited patiently.

The woman, possibly the mysterious BB, who seemed to be the hostess of the masked party appeared and stroked their cheeks.

"Any takers?" She asked the masked audience. "I need at least six men."

Five men who volunteered were Doms. They left their subs sitting at the edge of the circle. The Party Favours smiled, hopped off the bed and went to their knees as the men walked towards them.

The men removed their clothes and handed them to a waiting House submissive who took the clothes to the Dom's owned submissives to be folded neatly for their Masters.

The Party Favours looked deliberately towards Slade conveying an unspoken invitation to the new guest in The Ice House.

He decided to get up and accept. He always enjoyed group play and was not shy or embarrassed by his physical appearance. He had enjoyed similar experiences before.

Gs followed him. Her pussy was throbbing with an unfulfilled need from his edging play.

She folded his clothes as he removed them to join in the circle. She then returned and placed them neatly on to the chair he had just vacated. She waited and watched for his return.

The crowd clapped and encouraged Slade and the other volunteers to perform well for them.

As soon as the Doms were close enough, the women's hands were on them, taking their cocks in their hands and then stuffing them in their mouths. They sucked on each cock greedily in turn and without shame.

When it was his turn for a delectable mouth, Slade wound his fist into the hair of his woman and forced her tighter and harder on to his cock.

He was already lusty from finger fucking and messing with Gs during the previous performances so he primitively dived deep into her throat and felt her wretch. He wanted to hear the sound of her gags around the Great Hall and feel her drool lather up his cock. Slade's feelings were base and of raw, selfish lust.

As he skull-fucked her, she expertly manoeuvred in the direction of the other Dominant males and presented her pussy and ass to them on all fours. At the same time, the other Party Favour moved to mirror her co-performers behaviour and all the group were soon on the futon bed: two naked masked woman on all fours, each surrounded by three hard and naked masked men.

One man took position at the head of one woman as Slade did with his female. He thrust his hips, roughly, into her mouth, driving his cock into her throat in much the same way. The two men timed their mouth fucking perfectly.

Meanwhile, the other Dom's pressed their cocks into the offered pussies and slid in easily. Both women were very wet and ready to be used.

The third Dom on each woman, lewdly fondled her hanging tits, rubbed her pussy and clit and fondled and lube rimmed her ass. Then stepped away to watch the women be used, waiting for their turn.

The men all worked in perfect timing. The fucking Doms began to pull on the women's hips and as they thrust in deep, it pushed the women's bodies and heads onto the dicks in their mouths. This caused the women to gag and salivate over their cocks.

Slade's female performer wretched and drooled pleasurably all over his cock and balls. He felt incredible.

They all thrust lusty on both ends of each woman in a double spit roast, filling their two holes with their meaty cocks. The sexy little sluts performed beautifully and hungrily took the cocks into their willing bodies.

The woman moaned like top-billing porn stars and were sucking and fucking very eagerly. The performance was noisy, dirty and utterly obscene. The crowd and performers alike were thoroughly enjoying themselves.

Some in the audience were instructing their submissives to engage in sexual activity as the moment overwhelmed them and they wished to be touched while they watched the indecent show.

The performing women drove robustly backwards to meet the Dom's thrusts from behind.

The mouth-men were hair pulling the willing women. They both eagerly licked and lashed their cocks. They were amazing performers and well-practised! It made the men all the more horny!

The group all fucked noisily with vigour and enthusiasm.

Almost at the same time, Slade and his counterpart pulled the women's head tight to their crotches and let their heads fall back. They roared guttural sounds and came at the same time in the women's mouths and throats.

The crowd broke out in thunderous applause at the sight and gave encouragement for the men to spew semen in to the female mouths, on to their faces and hair and to be as vocal as needed in their orgasms.

The two men thrust and grunted and rocketed their seed. Then, when done, each wiped their cocks on to the woman's tongues before standing up and watching the fucking Doms from the side while they finished to climax.

They were holding the women's hips, doggy style and fucked in time with each other. Both couples looked magnificent; naked and mysterious in their eye masks, and bathed in a sheeny sweat. The low light gave them a look of sensuous sexy art; and yet at the same time looked obscenely base in their mating.

One man pulled at his woman's hair like horses reigns and rode her hard while the other man pulled on his woman's shoulders so her titties could be seen better swaying to the fucking rhythm.

The watching audience loved the bold and raw fornication and voiced their approval.

When ready to climax, the men both pulled out and shot their load all over her back. Warm cum splashed on their backs and splattered in her hair.

The audience bellowed their approval and banged rhythmically on the arms of their chairs.

The men swapped positions. This time, a pussy was Slade's. He saw his counterpart Dom lie down and he followed suit.

This time the Party Favours were to ride the men.

Slade and the other Dom pulled the ladies on top of them. Slade held the base of his hard cock as his lady lowered and circled her hips to tease him and settle her in the best position to rise up and down.

He loved the feel of a fresh new pussy slide down on his cock and groaned as he filled her. She bent forward so her breasts dangled in his face. Slade, of course, bunched them up in both hands, mauled, licked, suckled and spat on those wondrous tits to enjoy them to the full.

Another man filled her mouth with his cock above him and she slurped on it hungrily. Slade held her hips and thrust upward testing the position. Another man came in behind her and spread her ass cheeks.

Slade moaned. Being part of a dirty, live porn show was quite thrilling. The sounds and smells of mixed sweat, perfume, cologne and the actual sex act filled his nostrils. Pheromones bombarded and teased his senses as they swirled around the group.

The sex performers were intoxicated with sexual need, a need that was about to set them all in a perfectly timed fucking frenzy.

Slade felt the woman wince and grunt as the cock behind her, was pressed into her ass. Once the man was fully inserted, the three men developed a rhythm.

Slade presumed the other woman was being treated in much the same fashion as his view was restricted.

They used their woman and pounded her body like the fuck toy she was in that moment.

Another man suddenly came up and joined in at her head. Like a good slut, she began to take turns sucking both men off alternately. First she devoured one, then the other. All the time, fucking Slade and the other man.

Slade pounded her pussy while the other man ravaged her ass! The sexy little slut had a cock in every available hole possible and her moans showed she loved being used!

The audience was getting more sexually active. More submissives were sucking on their Dom's while they watched the live group fucking show.

Slade turned his head and watched one as he fucked. Her head was bobbing up and down in her Dom's lap as she knelt between his knees.

He watched another sub stroking her Dom's cock with her hand. He pulled her top down and kneaded her tits while he watched the show. Slade saw him cum all over her breasts. It was so fucking hot!

He saw another Mistress pull on the lead of her pet so she could wrap her legs around and trap his head. She bucked his face until she climaxed all over his face and mouth.

All the time while seeing these sexy acts of the participating audience, Slade was fucking the sexy little slut above him. He felt his balls tighten and tapped her hips to warn her.

She was experienced enough to know the signs. The other Doms were close and in much the same state as him.

They all disengaged ready to climax and show their audience the wanted cum shots.

Slade's woman in the group positioned herself in the centre of her 4 men and began to self-pleasure.

They all masturbated over her as they watched her moan and dance and writhe on her fingers massaging her snatch and clitoris. She looked hot and sexy kneeling there with her knees open exposing her well fucked pussy and ass.

The other woman followed suit seconds later and positioned herself in much the same way surrounded by the 3 men in her group.

In the finale, the group provided a double bukkake. They roared when they all ejaculated on the women's faces.

This in turn triggered the women's orgasms and while they gasped in pleasure, the men continued to splash semen on their hair, face and tits.

When the ladies came down from their own highs, they proceeded to rub the creamy semen into their skin like moisturisers and then licked and sexily ate the remainder off their fingers.

The appreciative crowd stamped their feet and clapped hands and chair arms cheering on each climax.

They finished their double act by cleaning each cock that was offered. Some of the Doms preferred their own sub to do that honour rather than wait their turn.

Slade was one. He returned to his seat and looked at Gs whilst still standing. Without asking she handed him a fresh glass of wine, placed his clothes on her seat to allow him to sit down and when he did, dutifully placed herself on the floor between his legs.

She then began to appreciatively clean his cock, first with a baby wet wipe and then with her delightful tongue. Gs was amazing with her tongue and mouth and Slade sat back to enjoy her.

While she did so, the cum covered Party Favours bowed to their audience and exited the circle to appreciative applause.

As the applause subsided, Gs suddenly paused from kissing his cock. "You have kept me on edge all night Sir,"

"Yes I have," God! Slade wanted his cock in her mouth again! He felt bereft without her wet heat, sliding up and down on him.

"That doesn't seem very fair Sir." She smiled.

Slade suddenly realised, this House Escort was negotiating with him. He looked at her sexy mouth. Fuck he wanted her!

"What do you want Gs?" Slade asked. His need for that mouth made his cock throb.

"Please Sir, I want you to fuck me!" She stated. "But not here."

"Lead the way Gs. I will nobly meet your request," Slade tried not to sound too eager. He failed and they both burst out laughing.

She stood up, gathered their belongings and led the way to one of the dungeons.

"I'm so glad I accepted the invitation to The Ice House," Slade thought silently as he felt her small hand tug on his as she walked in front of him. He feasted his eyes on the sexy and enticing sway of her round bottom in that beautiful gown.